Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 33

Story Info
An epic, debauched football party.
4.5k words
4.76
5.4k
8

Part 97 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: We are moving into the next phase of Highway to Hell?, and there is a lot of change ahead for John, Kat, and Jess. I hope you find it as exciting as I do. Thanks for reading and the wonderful feedback!

* * *

My mind raced as I drove back to the Hooker House. Kat had shown a lot of vulnerability today. I liked her wanting me to be close, but I also wondered if she wanted me at the party so I couldn't watch her time with David Johnson in the dungeon in real-time video. Fatigue nagged at me a little bit as I pulled into the driveway and parked in the garage. It had been a long day, and I hadn't really fully cut loose. I needed some coke and an infusion of energy. We were still at least two hours away from the football players arriving.

Walking into the house was like entering a pressure cooker. There were nine horny girls getting increasingly drunk and high, waiting for a smorgasbord of cock to be delivered. The anticipation building inside the house was compounded by a flurry of activity as the girls got dressed for the evening. Jess hadn't told me they were having a theme night, which explained the shit-eating grin she flashed me when I came inside.

"School girl night," she said. "Only naughtier than anyone ever could have dreamed."

I kissed her hello and tasted the weed she had been smoking. My mouth moved down her neck. I was getting hard again. The ultra-quickie with Rita had only stoked my desire. I felt the primal, animalistic, and unquenchable desire to fuck all night coming on.

"That's going to drive them wild," I said.

"Everyone wears a butt plug," Jess added, "and all of us take some molly about an hour before they get here."

"I'm not going to lie," I said, "I'm kind of glad I get to be here in person."

"You are so good to us," Jess said sincerely. "Kat needs you here. I think she's having second thoughts about staying with the agency."

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"She may just need some time away," Jess said.

We were interrupted by Gloria, who came up to give me a hug. She was already dressed up in a short plaid skirt and white button down shirt. The shirt actually wasn't buttoned. She had simply tied it in a knot around itself so that her tits were mostly covered. The material was so sheer, her nipples were easily visible. She did her hair in pigtails and wore black-framed glasses without lenses. Gloria was the perfect bimbo. Seeing her, I longed to cuck her new boyfriend. I made a mental note to go all-in on that.

"How do I look?" Gloria asked and spun around. As she did, she flipped up the skirt, which didn't even cover her whole ass, and flashed the butt plug nestled between her cheeks.

"Like you are going to get every guy at this party hard," I said.

We laughed and Gloria strutted over to the cocaine in the kitchen, walking like a professional in six-inch heels. The lust simmering inside me increased to a moderate bubbling.

"I can't wait to see your costume," I said to Jess.

"I'm not going as a school girl," she said. "I'm going as the teacher." Her eyes flitted.

"How appropriate is that?" I said with a smile. "Do you think you can control your students?"

"If I've taught them well?" Jess said flirtatiously. "Not a chance."

I kissed her again and took her by the shoulders.

"This doesn't seem real," I said. "This is absolutely insane and awesome."

"They always say stick to what you're good at," Jess said. "No surprise I'm good at monetizing being a slut." She was in a good mood. "Now let me make sure the girls are getting ready."

I ambled into the main living area of the house. The Sunday night football game was on the TV. I saw Sabrina and Alyssa kneeling around the glass coffee table that sat in front of the TV. They were chatting and both cutting lines of cocaine from a large pile that sat in the center of the table.

"Hey, John," Alyssa said. Her tits were spilling out of her tank top as she leaned forward and rapidly cut lines with a razor blade. She tapped it firmly against the glass and picked up a straw. In a fast, fluid motion she snorted two lines.

"You are too good at that," Sabrina said, wearing painted-on jeans and a leather top with a lace-up front. She worked deliberately shaping, cutting, and reshaping the coke. "I need to practice more." She may have worked more slowly, but it was equally effective. She inhaled sharply, and the crystals disappeared easily.

"I've got to get dressed," Alyssa said and stood up. "You sticking around? Maybe you can inspect me before the party starts." She smiled wickedly and ran a hand across my chest before walking off.

"So you seem to be fitting right in," I said, joining Sabrina on the floor. Her eyes were dilated, and she had a distant smile on her face.

"I can't believe how much fun it is," she said. "The girls are all so nice. And the guys are nice, too. Like, it's never been weird at all. And the partying, wow, I didn't expect that!"

"It's probably fun because you're a natural," I said. "We should have some fun again."

"Right now?" she asked, her voice drifting. She was high as fuck.

"Not right now," I said. "You probably need to get ready. But anytime you want."

"I'm going to smoke," Sabrina said, standing up and picking up a vape pen off the table. "Come with me."

I gladly followed her out to the patio and pool area. She hit the vape right away, and through the plume of smoke she exhaled, I saw Kat sitting in one of the lounge chairs. She looked peaceful and relaxed.

"Hey," I said, sitting down next to her.

"Hi, daddy," she said in a slow voice.

"What did you take?" I asked knowingly.

"A couple of oxys," she said. "It's so nice to just feel like you're floating."

"Only a couple hours before the guys arrive," I said. My energy was the opposite of hers. The coke had made me hyper, stoking that animal inside me.

"That smells good," Kat said to Sabrina, who took another hit of her vape.

"Here, you should try it," Sabrina said, holding the pen to her across my lap. "It's berry flavored, but you can still get twelve milligrams of nicotine. Most of the flavored ones only go to six."

"Berry? Really?" Kat said.

She took a hit.

"Wow!" she said as she exhaled. "That's really good! It's so smooth!"

"It's my favorite," Sabrina said. "John?" she asked, offering me the pen before she took it back. I shook my head.

"You're Sabrina, right?" Kat said.

"Yeah, I'm the new girl," she said shyly.

"You're pretty," Kat said. "You're going to be super popular."

"That's so sweet of you," Sabrina said. "You're the legend, though."

"Legend?" Kat asked. She was perking up now. "I just do what seems fun."

"And your fun is legendary," I said with a laugh.

"Thanks, daddy," Kat said. She stood up and sat on my lap. "Have you had many appointments?"

"Seven," Sabrina said. "I almost can't believe I ever fucked for free!"

Kat held her body close to me as the girls talked. She let her hands wander over my body. She teased my cock a bit over my pants. I felt close to her, and I think both of us needed it. The girls were hitting it off, and Kat's energy picked up.

"Do you want to do a line with me?" Kat asked.

"Yes!" Sabrina readily agreed.

I followed them inside. When we opened the door, Jess excitedly announced that the football plane would be landing in twenty minutes.

"That means one hour at most until show time!" she announced.

I bumped into Shelly and Melanie in the kitchen. The sisterly resemblance was vague, but they were both hot. Incredibly hot.

"Getting into costume and everything, huh? I thought you weren't here on business?" I teased Melanie.

"My business is pleasure," she said with a laugh.

She was like a taller, thinner Britney Spears in her school girl outfit, her long legs doing incredible justice to the black knee socks she wore. Her abs were tight and visible. There was a little red around her aquiline nose, indicating she had been hitting the coke. I gave her and Shelly pecks on the cheek.

"You look amazing," I said to Shelly. A red pushup bra was visible underneath the white button-down shirt she wore. Her tits were mouth-watering, but it was the achingly short plaid skirt and thigh-high stockings that got me. "Johnny is such a lucky guy. How are you two doing?"

"So great!" she said enthusiastically. "Totally in love. Totally having fun."

"We were going to grab a line, John, do you want to join?" Melanie asked.

"I'd love to!" I said, feeling the energy of the room picking up. Then I saw Kat standing next to me expectantly. "But give me just a minute, okay?"

"I'm going to steal him for just a second, if that's all right?" Kat said. Her eyes shone brightly.

"Of course!" Melanie said sweetly.

Kat took me by the hand and pulled me into one of the restrooms. She looked up at me with a greedy smile and fumbled with my pants, desperately trying to free my cock.

"Did you fuck Rita's pussy or ass?" she breathed.

"Pussy," I said. "What's gotten into you?" Whatever it was, I liked it.

"I'm in party mode now," she said. She dropped to her knees and pushed her hair behind her head. "I want to taste her."

She swallowed my cock in one gulp. After a couple long, deep-throating strokes, she licked my shaft up and down.

"I love tasting her on you," she said. She looked up at me with manic eyes. "What's your endgame with Rita?"

Lust and endorphins filled my body. I was absolutely on fire. I just wanted to face fuck Kat and give her a load of cum. But I would play her game.

"I want to humiliate her husband," I said. "I want them to split up, and I want to be the reason."

"You are such a bad boy, daddy," Kat said, slobbering up and down my cock. "You want Rita to be your girlfriend, don't you?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Can I help you do it?" Kat asked.

I groaned. This was not anything I had expected. "I would love that," I said.

"I promise to help you on one condition," she said.

"Anything," I said.

"When you watch the video of the dungeon tomorrow -- I know it'll be tomorrow," she said between swirls of her tongue around my cock head, "you can't hold anything against me. You have to forgive me. Okay?"

"I said anything, Kitty Kat," I said. "Okay."

My head was spinning. What the hell was happening? I didn't get time to consider it, either, because Kat cruelly pulled her mouth off my cock. She tucked it back into my pants and put them back on.

She stood up and said, "David texted that they were twenty minutes away," she said. "That was when I pulled you in here. I need to get ready for him. But you go find some pretty little slut to give that cum to. Have as much fun as you can tonight, okay?"

I merely nodded, and Kat marched out of the bathroom to the master bedroom to change. The buzz in the house had reached fever-pitch levels. The girls were getting into the molly now. Everyone but Kat was in costume. Jess wore nerdy plastic-framed glasses, a pair of short black shorts, tall black stilettos, and black suspenders. They mostly covered her nipples, but she didn't wear a shirt. She carried a ruler, the picture of a disciplinarian slutty teacher.

Alix spotted me, and I smiled as she came over to me. She had the plaid skirt on and tall heels, like the other girls, but she simply went topless. I was craving a couple lines of coke to give me another jolt of energy and, suffering from blue balls, and I let my hands fondle her tits.

"I couldn't bring myself to cover them up," she said. "They're just too pretty."

"You are so right," I said. "I was going to get a line. Want one?"

"Here, take a drink of this instead," Alix offered. She held up a plastic cup that contained some kind of punch.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I got some powdered molly," she said, "and mixed it up in here. It takes a little bit, but the high is fucking intense." She elongated the syllables as she spoke and pressed her body close to mine.

I took a long drink.

"Wow, that's good," I said.

"Wait until it kicks in," Alix said. She put her face close to mine and lowered her voice. "I know I'm working tonight, but if I'm unoccupied at any point, I want your dick. Badly."

She got on her tiptoes and kissed me. I felt a tongue ring massaging me.

"New piercing?" I asked.

"A couple months ago," she said. "That really says you aren't playing with me enough. Let's change that tonight."

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

"Don't you forget it," Alix said and walked away.

I stood almost dumbfounded. Jess brought me a glass of Champagne.

"Thanks," I said.

"It's getting warm in here," she said.

"This is going to get fucking crazy, isn't it?" I said.

"Like a powder keg about to explode," Jess said.

"Who's claiming you tonight?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," Jess said. "You know me. Whoever asks, I say yes to."

"My perfect little slut," I said.

"Come with me real quick," Jess said. "Let's do a line."

Jess guided me to the master bedroom, where Kat put the finishing touches on her school girl outfit. She looked adorable and seductive at the same time. Jess grabbed a vial of coke and a setup kit from a dresser drawer. She covered the top of the dresser with a pile of powder and cut it into lines. She took the first turn herself.

"Fuck yeah!" she said. "Your little coke whore is here." She passed the straw to Kat.

"Here's to earning our money tonight," Kat said as she hoovered up her lines.

I took my turn and relished the adrenaline rush. I was ready to party. With all the drama and crazy shit that had been whirling around us, it felt good to focus on a night to simply cut loose.

"Here's to us," I said, rubbing my nose. I wrapped my arms around them both and kissed them. The warmth of the moment was special.

When we walked back into the living room, there was a palpable buzz.

"They just pulled up!" Brittany announced.

"Okay, girls, line up!" Jess commanded. To the left of the front door as you entered, the eight women stood grinning and giggling.

Jess flung open the door, and the five football players entered like conquering heroes. They wore flashy suits. David Johnson burst through first, waving around a magnum of Champagne like it was a piece of paper.

Shelly immediately ran to Johnny Burris and threw herself around him in a hug. Jess greeted Bryce as he came through the door, and he pulled her in for a quick kiss. The other two players I didn't recognize from the Hooker House before, but I knew they were Mark and Zach, a backup linebacker and safety, respectively. Zach, in only his second-year, had made the interception in overtime that led to the winning field goal. Alix and Brittany, always the professionals, knew Zach had made a big play and immediately fawned over him in tandem.

"That's what I'm talking about," Zach said, as he put his arms around both of them, a bottle of Champagne in each hand. "Let's get this party rolling."

The crush at the front door thinned out. Jess had drawn the blackout curtains over the windows. Bryce had gone over to greet Kat, but he stepped aside and introduced himself to Sabrina when David Johnson walked up to my girlfriend with a welcoming smile. I couldn't take my eyes off them. Kat looked down at the floor and looked at him sheepishly. A few words passed between them that I couldn't hear.

"You ready?" I overheard him say, and Kat nodded. He put his hand on her ass, strutted off with the magnum of Champagne, and went to the dungeon. No one saw them until dawn the next day.

I found myself next to Mark and complimented him on the win and for getting increased playing time.

"Thanks, man," he said. He seemed awestruck by the scene.

"Haven't been to one of these yet?" I asked.

"Nah," he said. "But, damn, it may be my first but hopefully not my last! Any goods around here?"

I took his meaning and said, "Basically anything you want. What are you drinking? I'll get it for you while you take stock of the party favors."

"Cool, man, thanks," he said. "Got any tequila?"

"Yeah, of course," I said and escorted him to the kitchen. Shelly, Melanie, and Alyssa talked to Johnny, and I wondered if sister-sister group sex was in his fantasies. Jess danced around the room delivering drinks. Brittany and Gloria, who loved to team up, had cornered Bryce. Brittany was sprinkling cocaine on Gloria's tits for him to snort. Sabrina and Alix chatted by the main cocaine station in the kitchen, and I poured two shots of Don Julio for Mark and me.

"Cheers, man," I said. We clinked glasses and drained the shots.

"Do you see any party favors you like?" I asked.

Mark laughed. He scanned the pile of cocaine and Alix's mountainous tits that Sabrina was snorting before settling his gaze on her.

"I'm kind of curious which snow is more pure," he said.

"Why don't you do a comparison," Sabrina said seductively. "Unless you'd rather smoke with me?" She held up a fat joint.

"Now we're talking," Mark said. "Let's smoke that shit."

"Well, look at that," Alix said as they walked out the back door. "I'm unoccupied, John."

"It appears so," I said. The tactile sensation of the molly had begun to take hold.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, rubbing her hand up and down my arm.

"Horny," I said bluntly.

"Looks like all the guys are spoken for right now," she said. "Do you want to take me somewhere?"

"To fucking Mars," I said and pulled her by the arm toward one of the bedrooms in back. Jess caught my eye and smiled.

"Let's go to my room," Alix said. "I've got plenty of coke. You need to do a line somewhere other than my tits."

"Sounds perfect," I said, licking my lips. But I also stopped outside the dungeon door.

Alix tugged at my hand. "Come on," she said. "He puts on music. You won't be able to hear anything. Trust me."

I gave her a quizzical look.

"David took me in there one of the weeks when Kat wasn't here," she said. "Trust me. Just leave it."

So I did. Alix left the door to the bedroom open. She pulled a vial of coke out of her night table drawer, laid on her stomach, and flipped up her skirt. She handed me the blow and told me to do a couple lines off her ass.

"Then figure out where you want to stick your dick and put your cum wherever you want," she said. "I just want to be used. Make me a cum dumpster."

I put a couple bumps of blow on Alix's pleasingly curvy ass cheeks. I snorted them and noticed the butt plug shining in her asshole. I wasn't going to disturb it. I licked the remnants and gave her ass a sharp crack with my hand. She yelped.

"On your hands and knees," I commanded.

Alix rose to her knees with ease, giving me a perfect angle as she offered herself at the edge of the bed. I stripped and took up my position behind her. I sank my cock into her slowly, savoring the slippery grip of her lips as they stranded against my cock.

"Yeah, that's so good," Alix sighed. "I love feeling this full."

I spanked her twice, much to her delight. "I don't know how you whore so much and stay this tight," I said.

She whipped her hair around and looked back at me.

"Ben-wa balls," she said. "Almost any time I'm not getting fucked, I keep them in."

The molly and cocaine had really taken over at that point. Alix cupping my balls only heightened the sensations. An erotic fog enveloped me that lasted for the rest of the night. Everything seemed like a dream, but the electrifying touches confirmed it was all real. At some point, as Alix's pussy frothed around me and dripped her juices onto the sheets, Alyssa and Melanie dragged Bryce into the room on the other side of the bed. They pushed him down and began an epic double blow job. Before Bryce finished, I pumped Alix full of cum, a river of it leaking out of her cunt obscenely. I staggered out of the room, but Alix stayed, turning her attention to licking Alyssa's pussy from behind.

12