Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't even think of Kat in the dungeon when I walked past the door. The night had become a blur. In the living area, I was surprised to see Johnny sitting on the sofa with both Shelly and Jess between his legs. He grinned and gave me a thumbs up. I gave him a double thumbs up back. In the backyard, Sabrina was bent over a lounge chair getting fucked by Mark. Gloria inhaled a line of cocaine in the kitchen. I didn't see Zach and Brittany, so I put two and two together.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked.

"Of course not," Gloria said, her words rapid-fire. "Brittany and I are going to tag team that new guy, Zach. That means I'll have at least one free hole."

She pushed her fat lips into a kissy face. Her nipples were erect, and I couldn't help but pinch them.

"I just got off, but I'm sure I can rally," I said.

"Your dick always gets hard in my mouth," she said and licked her lips. "Come on, papi. Play with me."

She had formed two lines for me, always the attentive whore. I snorted them, then pulled her to me aggressively for a kiss.

"Let's go," I said.

The coke hit me hard, and I felt superhuman. The night moved in fast-forward. I remembered Gloria sucking me back to life, then Zach and I alternating strokes in and out of all four of Gloria's and Brittany's holes. I ended up in the shower with Alyssa at one point before my memory went black after an ill-advised shot of vodka with Melanie.

Too early in the morning, I woke up with a throbbing head and completely stopped-up nose. I got my bearings and looked around the sun-drenched room. I felt warmth on either side of me. Jess's familiar body was curled up to my right. To my left was a shock of blonde hair and a familiar facial profile. Melanie. Jesus, what I wouldn't have given to remember what happened last night, I told myself. I extricated myself from between them and took a moment to admire Melanie's incredible body. I noticed an obvious spray of cum dried on her ass. I hoped it was mine.

I staggered down the hallway, noticing that the door to the dungeon was open. My heart skipped a beat. I wondered where Kat was and was anxious to see her. The room smelled like weed, and there were traces of white powder on the dresser. In other words, nothing out of the ordinary. The other bedroom doors were closed, and the kitchen and living area were deserted. There were empty bottles of Champagne, tequila, and vodka on the counter. The cocaine mountain had been reduced to less than an anthill.

The microwave clock read 9:20 a.m. Motion near the pool caught the corner of my eye, and I had found Kat. She was bent over doggy style on one of the fully reclined lounge chairs. David Johnson stood behind her, pulling her roughly by the hair and fucking her with savage focus. I knew the glazed look on Kat's face extremely well. She was in erotic bliss. I couldn't stop looking at it. Kat looked back at David, the wide grin on her face obvious even from the side. When she turned back, a look of determination took over. Sweat poured from her brow. Her nipples were proud and erect as her breasts swayed back and forth.

David raised his hand and spanked her. I could hear it crack down on her flesh through the window. He did it again. And a third time. The desire on Kat's face only increased. After his fourth, fierce spank, her body seized and shuddered. Her knees buckled under her, and David's cock popped out, bouncing aggressively. He was larger than I remembered. Kat scrambled, turning around, and greedily sucking him into her mouth. It didn't take long before he pulled out, took a step back, and stroked himself, erupting all over Kat's face and chest. It was an impressive load, and Kat squealed with delight as the ropes covered her.

Kat cleaned off David's dick with her mouth once, then he slapped her across the face with it a few times. She cleaned him off again, and he finally said something and walked away. Kat raised the back of the lounge chair and sat down. She grabbed a pack of cigarettes and pulled one out. I watched her light it and take the first deep drag before David Johnson opened the back door.

"John, what's up, brother?" he said, happy to see me. "What a night. What a fucking night!"

"Congrats on the win, man," I said. "Fucking badass!"

"Your girl knows how to take a punishment," he said.

"Don't I know it," I said.

"Yeah, not sure you do," he said cockily. "She may be out of commission for a couple days. But that's a good bitch right there."

I played it cool on the outside. On the inside, I was a mess. All I wanted to do was race home and watch the video to find out what he was talking about.

12