All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 33'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG. That was off the charts. No words. Ok maybe Kat is now the new pain whore for Jess to rent to the highest paying perverts. It seems David may have broken Kat into a total ruin cunt. She may now only be able to cum on the largest and most degrading cocks around. She may only get pleasure from pain and humiliation. She may be a total nasty vile fuck hole. Sweet fun.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
5 Plus Stars For a Great Chapter and For The Pain of The Anticipation Of The Next Phase

Great Anticipation is such the pain of reading and waiting. Oh, the fun of the little teasers and foreshadowing. As a fan I cannot wait until the next chapter. Such the tease to hear Jess say that Kat my need time away, but where and with whom? And Kat admits that Oxy makes her float away. Interesting. John is made to promise he will not freakout when he sees the dungeon video, but his butterflies tell us it will be a kick in the nuts. But I think the excitement of what is revealed will allow him to forgive Kat. Maybe. But what will Kat need in the future to be able to receive any sexually satisfaction at all. While us fans hopefully will get to witness what a bat shit crazy ass slut Kat truly is. THEN the final scene with David is OVER THE TOP AND SO HOT. That was worth the whole chapter. He is so cocky to tell John that he does not know Kat at all. And then as a last smack down he tells John one of his girlfriends may be out of commission for a couple days. Can you say trashed out and used up holes of an abused cum dumpster. That was a nice touch. Then one last shot with that's a good bitch right there. Ok it was a fun and very interesting chapters. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

think back early on in this story about the time Tommie was around and if you remember Kat said there was a bad difference in her love for john and the need to be controlled and roughly fucked by other alpha males. she needed both a lover to be close with and a nasty hard big cock to treat her like a dirty whore. So Kat is just being true to her beliefs. Kat needs it very rough and the need to be over sexed.

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryover 2 years ago

Another great chapter, disappointed in John though, Kat asked him to be there for her and he was more interested in his own pleasure then keeping an eye on her. David made his statements about Kat and instead of checking on Kat all he wanted to do was go home and watch the vidio. I always liked John but at this point he's being a jerk and an ass, hope he gets his shit together. Not sure way everything wants to bring Kat down seems there are others that fit that role better. Looking forward to the next chapter.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 2 years agoAuthor

Cannot say it enough -- the readers and feedback here are just top notch. You guys really keep me on my toes and hold me accountable. It's a true joy. Thank you so much. Also, MysticMystery -- keep an eye out for the new chapter tomorrow :) that's all I'll say for now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When Kat quizzed John about his intentions with Rita, his answers gave her the ok to go all out with something she wanted to do. Rita entering the inner sanctum of John’s affections tells Kat that there is almost no chance of a happy long term relationship involving herself, John and Jess. She sees that she is disposable, so she is going to go for what she truly craves, with no limits. If John doesn’t like it, too bad.

Very hot chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Several chapters back, Jess predicted that there was the potential in Kat for her to become an incredibly slutty whore, far exceeding the usual, and that said that she intended to facilitate that transformation by adding Kat to her stable of whores. I think she has succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so delighted that the next chapter appears tomorrow! Thank you for writing and posting this delicious story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...