Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 41

Story Info
Exploring Crystal's potential; Hooker House surprise.
3.1k words
4.67
5.4k
5

Part 105 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Things may be changing a little bit, but there is always going to be debauchery to be had. Please enjoy. Setting things up to wrap up this book and move into the next phase!

* * *

With Kat and Jess out of town and Rita returning to work, I had at least a couple days to occupy myself. Usually that was an invitation for mischief to stave off boredom. This time was no different.

"Not sure what your week looks like," I texted Crystal. "But my schedule has freed up the next couple days."

While I waited for her to respond, I texted Rita. It was flirty, fun, and seductive. We were making plans for the weekend. Her husband, upon returning home, promptly announced another hunting trip on the upcoming Thursday through Sunday. I made a mental note to start figuring out how best to drive a wedge between Rita and her husband. These things took time, I knew, but it was an effort I'd fully commit myself to.

Crystal finally texted back. "My husband has a lot of showings Thursday, and they're like an hour away. What if I called in sick to work?"

"Great idea," I said. "Do you want to move up our Saturday plans? Or do something else?"

"I'll let you know tonight," she said.

Crystal did get back to me that night, and it was why I found myself driving to the suburbs on Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. She lived southwest of the city in one of the big enclaves filled with cookie-cutter mansions in subdivisions devoid of trees. I was willing to tolerate it because Crystal wanted to do cocaine and have me fuck her in her husband's bed. The change in timing of these plans was a little bit of a warning flag -- after all, I didn't know this girl very well -- but the thrill of defiling the Baptist housewife in her marital bed was too delicious to pass up.

I parked a few lots down from Crystal's house, in front of one that was still under construction. The front entry had a conveniently deep setback, so I wasn't exposed when I rang the doorbell. Crystal opened it as if she had been waiting near it, in full makeup and wearing a silk robe that came halfway down her thighs.

"Did you bring the coke?" she asked right off the bat.

"Of course, babe," I said, stepping inside.

She closed the door and clapped in excitement, bouncing up and down on her feet, which featured freshly painted toes in bright red.

"Can I have some?" she said, smiling expectantly.

"Did you finish the rest I gave you?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"The other day," she said as if in confession. "I do it when my husband is gone. I really like it."

I already knew that and smiled to myself. Then I tested the waters by asking, "Do you want a bump or a line?"

"A line," she said with self-assurance.

I poured out a generous amount of coke from the vial and opened up the kit I had brought with me. I chopped it up and formed the lines with a razor blade. Crystal watched in total fascination.

"You're so good at that," she said.

"Practice makes perfect," I told her. "Plus I get super pure stuff that I grind up first, so it's really light and airy. Makes it easier to cut lines."

"I want to learn how to do that," she said, as I handed her the straw. "And this straw is so cute! Way better than using a dollar bill."

She bent over the high bar counter in her generic kitchen with its oak cabinets. I noticed faith-inspired catch phrases hung from the wall on a plaques as I heard her snort the first line. I saw the series of large crosses on the living room wall as she snorted the second.

"Are you going to have some?" she asked, wiping her nose and then licking her finger so she could collect residue to rub on her gums. I bet she had watched movie scenes of people doing coke to imitate.

"I am," I said, "but I wanted to do it off your tits in the bedroom."

"You can do that?" Crystal asked, her eyes growing wide. She was, as usual, chewing gum.

"Oh, babe, you don't know the half of it," I said. "We're going to have so much fun."

I slipped my arms around her waist and kissed her. She had beautifully soft lips, and her enthusiasm for making out was obvious. I cupped her ass to pull her closer to me, then undid the belt on her robe and let it fall open. Underneath, she wore red lace lingerie. She looked stunning. I smiled because I knew she was playing dress-up to look sexy for me. My hand ran across her flat belly.

"I love my stomach," she said. "I think it's the best part of my body."

"I'm not sure I can agree," I said, sliding my hand between her legs and feeling the moist warmth of her pussy.

"I work really hard on my stomach," she said, amusing me at what a novice at seduction she was.

I kissed her again and said, "Show me your bedroom."

Like the rest of the house, the master bedroom was an exercise in suburban boredom. It was too big, with a layout resulting in tons of wasted space. But what did I care? I didn't have to live there.

"So this is where the magic happens," I said, the sarcasm lost on Crystal.

"There's no magic in here," she said, shedding the robe. "My husband doesn't touch me."

"That," I said, pulling her close and kissing while my fingers slide under the waistband of her thong, "is an absolute crime."

I pushed her panties down her thighs and let them fall to the floor, then I dropped to my knees. I kissed her stomach, wanting to flatter her that she was right about how sexy it was. And it was. Then I moved south, feeling the soft landing strip of blonde pubic hair tickle my nose as I gave a first lick across Crystal's quivering, tulip-like pussy. Her bra dropped to the floor. Her knees shook, so I stood up and led her to the bed. Her dimples lit up as she smiled when I put her on her back and took my place between her knees.

"Your husband doesn't do this very much, I bet," I said cockily.

"Like maybe once a year," she said.

I threw myself into impressing Crystal with my oral skills. She had beautifully soft skin that smelled good. It was obvious she had taken her time getting ready for me this morning. Her lips were perfectly smooth and the close-cropped landing strip freshly trimmed. She had a vanity about her body that came across, and I would relish defiling it.

For the next twenty minutes, I gave Crystal a crash course in good oral sex. She came twice and was already becoming more expressive in bed, giving me direction and encouragement about what she liked. As she broke into her second orgasm, with my thumb rubbing her clit feverishly, I let my tongue explore her asshole for the first time. She reflexively clenched, then relaxed as my tongue became insistent. Her orgasm subsided, and she raised herself up on her elbows. Her stomach was beautifully flat.

"Oh my gosh," she said. "You are so good at that. But wasn't it weird?"

"What?" I asked.

"You licked my butt," she said. "Wasn't it gross?"

"It was hot," I said. "Did you like it?"

"It felt really good," she said.

"Then that's all that matters," I said. Then I added, "Next time, you should shave yourself clean. I know you're a blonde."

I instructed her to lie back and took out the vial of coke. I put a couple bumps on her stomach instead of her tits. I wanted to flatter her vanity. I snorted the blow and smiled at her before I licked up the crumbs.

"That's so sexy," she said. "I want to try that sometime. Can I have some more?"

"Of course, babe," I said. "Do you want a couple lines, or do you want to snort some off my cock?"

"You can do it off a dick?" she said, amazed. "Maybe just lines for now. But I want to do it off your dick next time."

As I put together two lines -- longer than the last two -- for Crystal on her nightstand, I admired the gorgeous body before me. There was the faintest trace of a scar beneath her breasts from her implant surgery. She had a perfectly even tan. She kneeled on the bed and leaned down to snort the cocaine. It was clear how comfortable she was becoming with it already. And a new realization and desire hit me simultaneously. Crystal was ripe to fall under my control. I could make her do anything I wanted. The only question was how far I decided to push her.

"I really like doing coke," she said when she finished her lines.

"It's so good, isn't it?" I said.

"It makes me really turned on," she said.

"Lie down babe," I said. "Which side does your husband sleep on?"

"This one," Crystal said, pointing to where she kneeled already.

"I want to fuck you right there," I said.

"That's so naughty," she said as she lay back and spread her legs.

"You're the one who invited someone who's not your husband over for sex," I said teasingly.

"This is sexier than I thought it would be," she said. "The coke makes it better."

I kneeled between Crystal's legs and pushed the head of my cock inside her, my body laying on top of hers as I delivered my full length into her pussy. She kissed me.

"You are so much bigger than my husband," she gasped.

It was music to my ears. I just smiled. I wondered if there were any limits to the depths of this woman's naughty side. I decided to find out. In the meantime, to keep Crystal on the hook and wanting more, I didn't let myself go too long, not like our first encounter at the hotel. This time, I just let the heat of the moment overcome me. Crystal gazed up at me with her coked out eyes as I pumped in and out of her pussy. She was tight. She was eager. She let me fuck her on her husband's side of the bed. That was all it took. I didn't even last ten minutes before I became a grunting, moaning mess filling her with cum.

"Fuck," I said. "You're so pretty I just can't control myself."

"You're sweet," she said and kissed me. "Do you want to do it again?"

"I'm not sure we have time, babe," I said. "But I want to see you again. Soon."

She smiled at me, and I caught her glancing at the vial of coke on her nightstand.

"Don't worry," I said. "You can keep the coke. Anytime you need some, just let me know. You can have as much as you want."

"Are you serious?" she said, her eyes lighting up.

"Yeah, totally serious," I said. "It's sexy to have a secret girlfriend who does coke."

"I'm your secret girlfriend?" she said, smiling proudly.

"If you want to be," I said, being coy.

"I love the way that sounds," she said, twirling her hair around her finger. "Do you want to stay and do some more coke? I'm watching this super fun show called the Girlfriend Experience. It's really hot."

"I wish I could, babe," I said, pulling my clothes back on. "I actually have some errands to run. But I mean it. Let's do this again soon. We can go out. We can go to my place. We can go to a hotel. Whatever sounds hot."

"You're really nice," Crystal said. "This is so much fun."

"Text me," I said. "We'll make sure it stays fun."

As I walked back to my car, I wondered how long Crystal was going to wait before she did a couple more lines. I had her on the hook. This was going to be fun.

* * *

I did have a couple errands to run. First, I had to stop by the Hooker House. Jess liked when I looked in on things if she was gone. Alix had everything well under control, of course, but I also didn't mind seeing what was happening. As it turned out, that Tuesday was quiet. There had been a couple short, lunchtime appointments, but otherwise Alix was just sitting out back by the pool passing a vape back and forth with Sabrina.

"Hey girls," I said as I walked toward them.

"Well, hi, John," Alix said. She was, as I had become accustomed to, completely naked. I wasn't sure if she owned clothes anymore.

"Checking in on us to make sure we don't get out of line while the boss is gone?" Sabrina said playfully. She was topless, and her natural tits were perfect. The globe-shaped mounds with small, bright pink areolas made my mouth water.

"That's right," I said. "I heard there were reports of a couple of sluts hanging out. I had to see what was happening."

"Nothing," Alix said. "You missed all the action. Sabrina lucked out. She got a premature ejaculator. He was gone in like ten minutes. And you made, how much was it?"

"Eight hundred dollars," Sabrina said and smiled while she looked up at me over the top of her sunglasses.

"All that and he didn't even get you off?" I scoffed. "You must be on fire."

"There are a lot of ways to get off," Sabrina said.

"Yeah, I think I know most of them," I said, playing along and licking my lips.

"Wanna fuck?" Sabrina asked.

I glanced at Alix, not wanting to leave her out of the fun.

"Don't look at me," Alix said. "I've got another appointment soon. I'm going to get stoned and take it easy."

I extended my hand to Sabrina, and she took it. We walked inside. Her ass was so firm and springy, and it swayed seductively side to side in the black thong she wore. She walked into the kitchen and easily lifted herself onto the kitchen counter. She beckoned me with a finger.

"You don't want to go to a bedroom?" I asked.

She shook her head and smiled. "I want it right here," she said.

"Which hole did your client fill up?" I said.

Sabrina raised her eyebrows. "He didn't," she said. "I swallowed it. I like cum for lunch. It's high in protein."

I laughed and kissed her, tasting the weed she had been smoking. She let her hands drop between our bodies, pulling her thong aside and then fumbling with the fly of my shorts. She eagerly fished out my cock and pushed herself forward to the edge of the countertop to let me tip split her pussy lips. She was soaked.

"I'm glad you dropped by," she said huskily. "I needed this."

Her thong kept sliding back over her pussy lips, rubbing uncomfortably against my cock. She jiggled from side to side to try to wiggle it down her hips, but I put my hands firmly on her thighs to stop her. I slipped my hands inside the thin straps on either side and pulled with full force, leaving the skimpy panties in tatters.

"There we go," I said, burying my cock to the hilt in her now and fucking her fast.

Sabrina leaned forward, offering me her neck. I kissed her while I reveled in the squishing sounds her pussy made as my cock raced in and out of her. At the same time, she whispered in my ear.

"You don't mind that I had another guy in this pussy an hour ago?" she asked.

I put my hands around her back so I could pull her harder toward me.

"You don't care about the slut wife whose pussy juice is still on my cock, do you?" I said.

She gasped and laughed at the same time, and we settled into a steady pace, building toward orgasm. A few minutes later, though, Alix came inside.

"I really wish I didn't have an appointment in fifteen minutes," she said. "But I can help a little."

Alix, always a dirty girl, dropped to her knees behind me and probed my ass with her tongue. I loved getting rimmed, and Alix was a pro. She had grown into a premier hooker, and I adored her for it.

"Yeah, lick my ass, slut," I told her, receiving only a satisfied groan in response.

She kept it up as I increased the pace of fucking Sabrina's pussy, all the way through my announcement that I was going to cum. I jerked my hips and let my cum fly into her tight cunt. I pulled out awkwardly, staggering back so I wouldn't knock down Alix. And, almost immediately, Sabrina hopped down from the counter and stood over Alix, who was still kneeling.

Alix extended her tongue, and Sabrina bent her knees, lowering her cunt nearer Alix's mouth. A river of cum trickled out, and Alix greedily licked it up. Sabrina closed her eyes and moaned while Alix cleaned her. I watched, as if hypnotized, while the oral assault went on. Alix didn't stop until Sabrina pulled her head to her, covering her face, and shuddering in orgasm.

"That was fucking sexy," I said.

Alix just smiled at me. "Next time, I get the cum, and she has to eat it out of me," she said.

"You should come check up on us a little more often, boss," Sabrina said.

I laughed.

Alix excused herself to clean up for her appointment. Sabrina and I chatted a little bit. She was really enjoying her time at the agency. For a while, she had kept her receptionist job but recently gave it up to escort full-time. She confided in me that her sister, a few years older, had worked as an independent escort for a few years, but Sabrina hadn't told her yet that she was in the same line of work. I filed that away in my head for a future conversation with Jess. When Sabrina went outside to vape, I bid the girls farewell.

I headed for the door, where I bumped into Alix's date. It was David Johnson, the football player.