Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 40

Story Info
Rita spends the night; Kat makes a choice.
2.8k words
4.7
5k
6

Part 104 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Have we hit the exit on the highway? You may think it's like that, but we aren't finished yet, my friends. There is a little ways to go yet, but there are a lot of things in store for our heroes as we go!

* * *

Monday morning dawned hot and humid. I felt like I could see steam rising from the grass in the backyard. Kat was splayed out in the bed, naked, after having taken two ambien to get to sleep. She needed a long rest. For the first time, I watched Rita sleep. She was curled up in a fetal position on her side, with the comforter tucked underneath her chin. I was so glad she had taken the day off work so she could witness the insanity of the football party the night before.

I was surprisingly refreshed, but then I looked at my phone and saw it was almost noon. Ten hours of sleep will do that to you. I also had several text messages and two missed calls from Jess.

"Call me ASAP," she had written five minutes earlier.

I immediately dialed her.

"Hey, babe," Jess said. There was a lot of ambient noise in the background.

"Everything okay, darling? Sorry, I slept late," I said.

"You needed it," Jess said. "So did Kat. Trust me, I get it."

She was talking fast, and I knew she must have kept the party going all night.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I'm about to hop on a jet to Miami," Jess said. "Johnny and Bryce and a couple other guys wanted to take advantage of their two days off by getting out of town. Shelly and I are going. So are Sabrina and Brittany. Alix is going to take care of coordinating the agency while I'm gone."

"Is David going?" I asked.

"No," Jess said. "I think he's just going to keep Kelsey locked in that dungeon forever."

We laughed. Mine was packed with relief.

"You must have had happy clients last night," I said.

"You wouldn't believe it," Jess said. "They were beyond content."

"You're not mad I took Kat home early?" I asked.

"No," Jess said. She paused briefly. "John, Kat is going to take a break. She needs it. We had talked about it. But there's something else you should know."

"What's that?" As I spoke, my heart rose in my throat.

"You should talk to her about it, but Kat asked me to spend a couple weeks in LA," Jess said. "Kelly and I were discussing moving forward with our agency collaboration. Kat asked that she be the Infinity representative to start things off."

"She did?" It was impossible to keep the surprise out of my voice.

"Just talk to her about it, okay?" Jess said. "We're taking off in a few. It's not a big deal or a bad thing. Trust me on this. Talk to her."

"Be safe, baby, and have fun," I said. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Jess said. "See you on Wednesday night."

Shortly after I hung up, while I made coffee, my phone pinged. Jess had taken a selfie with Shelly and sent it to me.

"Sexy girls!" I wrote back.

"Taking off," Jess replied. "But I'll keep you up to date with naughty pics the whole time. I miss you."

I smiled, then got a text notification from Crystal, the Baptist housewife.

"Are you free Saturday?"

"Of course," I replied immediately.

"I want to do something naughty," she wrote. "Can you bring some coke?"

"Of course," I repeated. "I can't wait."

"I'll text you Friday to finalize," she said.

"Looking forward to it," I replied.

Well, that was a fun prospect for the weekend. But my mind focused on Kat. She wanted to go to LA for two weeks? Why? A jumble of thoughts tumbled through my head, but I took a deep breath and tried to set them aside. Kat would tell me. We could talk about it.

I had just poured a mug of coffee, when Rita appeared from the bedroom. She was back in her same dress from the night before with her purse slung over her shoulder.

"I haven't slept this late on a Monday since I don't know how long," she said. "But hubby texted that he's on his way home. I think even he would think something was up if I came home in a wrinkled dress from the night before."

"Do you want some coffee before you go?" I asked, holding up a mug.

"I'd love some," she said. "Thanks."

We stood in the kitchen sipping our coffee. I let my free hand wander over the small of her back and down to her ass. I cupped her cheeks against the form-fitting fabric. Rita let a wry smile creep across her lips.

"You want to send me home full of your cum, don't you?"

I set down my coffee mug and wrapped my arms around Rita from behind, cupping her breasts.

"I do," I said. I ground my hard cock into her ass. "I want you to give me the hole I own."

"You own all my holes," Rita said as she set down her coffee and hiked her dress above her hips. She took hold of the counter and bent over, offering me her ass.

I lined up my cock with her asshole and let a long droplet of spit out of my mouth. It didn't take more than that to get Rita's sphincter to relax and open for me. I buried my cock inside her and started moving in and out deliberately. This was for me. Her pleasure would be in smuggling my cum home inside her ass.

"Fuck, baby, that is so good," she groaned.

"Nothing makes me happier than being the only man ever to be in your ass," I growled. "Let's make sure we keep it that way."

"Yes, sir," Rita said, tossing her hair over her shoulder and looking back at me happily.

As my cock ebbed and flowed from her ass, Rita's pussy started to drip. Long, heavy drops of pussy juice formed between her lips, then lengthened to strings that dropped to the kitchen floor. I reached around her waist and fingered her clit. At almost the first touch, she launched into an orgasm. When she did, and her body finished quaking, I slid my hand off her clit and used it to pull her toward me, forcing my cock deeper into her ass. My hips thrust upward at a severe angle, and my cock spasmed. Rita moaned with delight as she felt my sperm filling her ass.

"Damn, I needed that so bad," I panted as I pulled my shorts back up.

"This dress is going to have to be dry cleaned after your cum dries all over it," Rita said nonchalantly.

She turned around and kissed me.

"I can't believe what you've turned me into," she said.

"I haven't turned you into anything," I said. "At least not yet."

"Oh?" Rita said. "Is there something you have in mind?"

"Perhaps," I said.

"Tell me," she insisted.

"Mine," I said. "I'm going to turn you into mine."

"I look forward to it," Rita said and pecked me on the lips one more time before disappearing out the front door.

* * *

After Rita left, I finished my coffee and then poured another cup. I drank it while sitting on the bed watching Kat sleep. When she finally stirred awake, I was there, smiling at her.

"Good morning, daddy," she said quietly and sweetly.

"You mean good afternoon, Kitty Kat," I said.

"Really?" she said. "Wow." She sat up and added, "I feel like I was hit by a truck."

"Maybe that's not a bad analogy," I joked. "Coffee?"

"Yes, please," she said. "Where's Rita? Where's Jess?"

"Rita had to go," I said. "Jess and a couple of the girls are going to Miami to party with the guys for their bye week days off."

"Oh, wow," Kat said.

I retrieved more coffee and returned, handing it to her as I sat next to her on the bed. Kat took a grateful sip and began to perk up.

"I meant what I said last night," she said. "I think I've hit my ceiling. It's time to pull back."

"And I meant when I told you I loved you," I said.

"I love you, too," she said. The words dried up, but the air was warm between us.

"So, tell me about the LA plan," I finally said.

"Who told you about LA?" Kat asked.

"Jess mentioned it," I said. "She said to ask you. So I asked."

"Well, technically you didn't ask," Kat said playfully. "You commanded."

"Do you want to tell me about LA?" I asked.

"Yes," she said and stopped, continuing her literalism.

I let one of my hands glide up her thigh and looked her in the eye when I said, "Are we okay?"

"More than okay," she said. "I'm not running away. You need to know that."

"Okay," I said.

"I need to get away from the scene," Kat explained. "Not us. Not the house. The Houston scene. The clients. The football players. The football parties. David. The drugs."

"I'm not sure LA can get you away from all of that!" I said jokingly. "No, sorry, I should be serious. I get it. Tell me what you're thinking."

"Kelly said I can stay at her guest house for a couple weeks," Kat said. "Part of what I'll do is talk to girls who Kelly thinks might be a good fit for an escort exchange, who might want to come to Houston for a couple weeks or a month as a change of pace. And we'll do the same."

"So are you going out there to take appointments?" I asked.

"There might be a few, I think," she said. "But really it's more just to get me away from David and the football chaos for a little bit. Make a clean break of it. Jess introduced Kelsey last night to ease that transition."

"Ah, that makes sense," I said. Kelsey did a lot of heavy lifting for taking my girls out of situations they didn't like. I was grateful for her absolute love of filth and debauchery. "Maybe Stephen will sweep you off your feet!"

Kat smiled. "Oh, I will see him again, if the chance presents itself," she said. "But you have nothing to worry about in that regard. And I want you to know something, John."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'm not needing a break from you or trying to get away from you," she said. "This is just for me. I got in too deep. I couldn't pull myself out of the fog. I need to do this for myself. I need to clear my head. Having Kelly around will help. I promise."

"I understand, Kitty Kat," I said and kissed her on the top of the head. I wrapped my arms around her and tried not to force her to spill her coffee as I hugged her. "Can I ask one favor?"

"Sure," she said.

"No more heroin," I said. "Ever. I hated it. And it made me worry about you."

"That's fine," she said, the tone more reassuring than the words. "I need to clean up my act a little bit. Stick to what I'm good at."

"When are you going?" I asked.

"Do you mind if it's tonight?" she asked.

"That's really soon," I said. "But it's fine. It means I'll get you back sooner, too."

"I don't want to go," she said. "I have to. I hope you understand that."

"I've talked to Kelly enough to understand it," I said. "She's good for you."

"Maybe you can come visit at the end," she offered. "Pick me up and bring me home."

"I'd love that," I said.

I let my hand wander up her thigh, reaching the warm, soft inner flesh. I grabbed her coffee mug and set it on the night table next to mine.

"Can I make love to you?" I asked.

She put her lips so close to mine a piece of paper barely could pass between them.

"Please," she said.

I pushed Kat's head back into her pillows and climbed on top of her. We made out slowly, savoring each other. I ran my hands up and down her sides, relishing the exquisite athleticism of her figure.

"This is where I want to be," she whispered to me. "This is my real safe place."

I silenced her with another kiss, and then I parted her thighs by shoving a knee between them. Kat reached down and tugged my throbbing, aching cock. I was glad I had showered after Rita left. She guided it to her opening, running the head around the soft, hairless lips and letting out an elegant, satisfied sigh as the pulsating flesh entered her.

"Every time feels as good as the first time I was inside you," I said, pressing my body up on my hands and beginning a slow, steady rhythm.

"Do you really remember our first time?" she asked.

"You had on nothing but a robe," I said. "You shook your head when I offered to use a condom. And we did it like this."

I flipped Kat over onto her hands and knees and, just like that first time all those years ago in her apartment, I ran a finger down the wet slit of her pussy lips, then followed it with the head of my cock. After rubbing it up and down, coating it with her juices, I inserted the tip and then, after a brief pause, bottomed out inside her. I stroked in and out of her slowly and said, just like I had during that first tryst in the wee hours of the morning, "Fuck, you feel good."

"It still feels that good, doesn't it?" Kat said, pushing her ass cheeks back into me, urging me on.

"Like nothing else," I said.

We took our time. Kat rode on top of me for a while, which was the position she came most easily in. Then we finished with me on top, our chests pressed together as we kissed desperately.

"Put that cum in me, daddy," she encouraged. "Who knows, maybe I'll forget to pack my birth control. Maybe I'll come back from LA all fertile and ready for you to plant a baby inside me."

I groaned and said, "Don't tease me."

"I mean it when I say it to you," she said.

She kissed me, and I didn't hold back the flood of my orgasm any longer. I let my cum shoot into her pussy and relished how hot and wet it made those final strokes before I pulled out of her. We lay on our sides, just looking at each other for a few minutes.

"You know, not to bring up crazy things, but when David wanted me to do the breeding thing," Kat said, "that was when I think I decided I'd had enough."

"Is it?" I said.

"It is," she said. "I mean it. I felt like that was a clearly marked line that broke into the part of my life I wanted to keep outside the escort sphere."

"You know, it makes me really happy to hear you say that," I said. "I want some things to be just for us."

We kissed, and Kat got up. She showered, and I helped her pack. We had a simple, early supper of niçoise salad and a bottle of crisp white wine. Things felt more normal, from a relationship standpoint, than they had in a long time. It was a welcome breath of fresh air. There was still more than an hour until I had to drive Kat to the airport. I got a mischievous twinkle in my eye. She noticed.

"Were you just fucked up or serious about nipple piercings?" I asked.

"I think it could be sexy," she answered honestly.

"Come on then," I said. "Let's head to the airport early."

Kat looked at me like I couldn't be serious, but I had grabbed her suitcase and was wheeling it toward the front door. Thirty minutes later, we barreled toward the airport. Kat smiled at me from the passenger seat. I smiled back and looked down at the loose, white t-shirt she wore. The platinum bars that now passed through her nipples made an indentation in the cotton fabric.

"Are they sore?" I asked.

"Yeah," Kat said. "I can't believe how sexy they look."

"By the time you're back home, maybe I can play with them," I said. "Now I've really marked you."

She took my hand and squeezed it tightly.

"You have," she said. "There is nothing I won't do to prove to you that I'm yours."