Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 43

Story Info
Confronting Nicole; a special lunch with Rita.
2.1k words
4.8
4.5k
6

Part 107 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I'm breaking up some of these chapters into shorter vignettes because I think the content is important and worthy of standing on its own, hence why the chapter count is pushing up a little bit. But we are closing in on the finish of book three. As always, so grateful for the amazing feedback and time you spend reading.

* * *

Tuesday night, I crashed hard. It had been an emotional rollercoaster of a day. A good night of sober sleep helped me recover and feel ready to tackle Wednesday. But two other things put a jolt of energy into the day. First, Jess texted to say she would be home by mid-afternoon. Second, I woke up to a message from Rita asking if I was free for lunch.

"Let me cook for you," I responded to Rita. "Come over whenever you're ready."

Being able to throw myself into grocery shopping and making lunch for Rita allowed me to distract myself from the Nicole situation. Nicole, I thought to myself. I needed to check the video from last night. I knew what Gloria had planned. She was going to try to get Nicole to party. I didn't think Nicole was that dumb if she was going to try to advance her pregnancy scheme, but it couldn't hurt to check.

Before I went to the grocery store, I pulled up the Hooker House archive on my laptop. I cruised through the previous evening at six-times the normal speed. I picked up Gloria, Alix, and Alyssa at various times going to the kitchen for drinks or cocaine, popping outside to smoke or swim, but Nicole barely moved. She was glued to the TV, legs and arms crossed. She put on a good act. I was about to give up and go about my day when I finally noticed something that barely caught my eye. After Gloria and Alyssa had left for the night, while Alix made a pitstop in the restroom, Nicole went to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of water.

It was almost imperceptible, but I rewound the video and replayed it at one-quarter speed. As she had walked back to the couch with the bottle of water in her right hand, Nicole had reached out and, with remarkable composure and skill, had swiped a bump onto the nail of her left pinkie as she walked by the pile of coke on the kitchen counter. In a swift, fluid motion without breaking stride, she raised the finger to her nose, sniffed, and let her hand drop to her side again. I watched it three times to be sure. It was unmistakable. Nicole was busted.

I made a detour to the Hooker House before grocery shopping. Alix and Nicole were in the front hall, gathering their purses, when I walked in.

"Hi girls," I said.

"Hey stud," Alix said, always teasing and flirting. "We were just leaving for the doctor."

"Don't bother," I said.

"Oh, so now you believe me?" Nicole said smugly.

I shook my head. "No, you're busted, Nicole," I said. I looked at Alix. "You can take her, but just tell them to run a drug panel."

"What?" Nicole said.

"Smile, Nicole," I said. "You were on camera. And guess what? I saw that quick little bump of coke you swiped last night."

"Don't be ridiculous," she said.

"Drop the act," I said. "I've got you red-handed. You know it. So let's start having some honesty. If you can do that, I might even have a proposition for you."

Nicole stared hard at me for a few moments.

"So, are we going or what?" Alix said, clearing her throat.

I matched Nicole with an equally stern stare.

"No," she finally said. "Okay. Fine. I'm not pregnant."

I smirked and shook my head. "What a shock," I said sarcastically.

"I'm just desperate, okay?" Nicole said plaintively. "I didn't have anywhere else to go."

"Oh, good," Alix said, setting down her purse. "I'm going to go smoke. Who wants to join me?"

"Nicole will in a minute," I said. Then I turned to her. "You can come to dinner at my place tonight. Seven o'clock. Don't be late. Jess and I have something to discuss."

"Okay," Nicole said meekly. "Thank you."

"Come on, girl," Alix said. "You just gained back nine months of partying. Let's celebrate. I have some sativa that will knock you on your ass!"

* * *

Back in the car, I cranked the volume on some classic rock and drove too fast to the grocery store. Adrenaline coursed through me. A huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Even if my brain and logical reasoning had told me Nicole had to be bullshitting, there was nothing better than having that sliver of uncertainty removed.

I decided to make lunch with Rita about luxury. She liked to eat light. She loved brunch. I got a hundred grams of Petrossian caviar, some excellent Scottish smoked salmon, good potato chips, and creme fraiche. Then I went home and made blinis and prepared the traditional caviar accompaniments. I put a bottle of Bollinger R.D. on ice and waited for Rita to arrive.

She pulled up to the house shortly after noon. I greeted her at the door with a glass of Champagne. She took it, snaked the hand with the glass in it around my neck, and pulled me in for a kiss.

"I missed you," she said.

She pulled back and looked at me with a little extra adoration in her eyes. It made me feel weak and vulnerable inside.

"I missed you, too," I said and held her hand as we walked into the house.

I showed her the lunch spread on the dining room table.

"John!" she exclaimed. "This is incredible! My favorites!"

We put down our glasses on the table, and wrapped up in a deep, lingering kiss. I rubbed my hands across her ass. She wore what at first looked like a maroon t-shirt dress, but it actually flared out with a pleated tennis skirt at the bottom. It was fairly short for what she normally wore to work. Her viewers must have gone crazy with lust.

"Do you want to eat?" I said, breaking the kiss and smiling as I looked at her, our noses almost touching.

"I would have been happy just eating your cum, but all right!" she said happily.

We took our time eating and polished off all the caviar and the bottle of Champagne. The conversation flowed naturally, and it was just a perfect break to the frenetic couple days that had just passed. Rita, like Kat and Jess, had a calming influence on me. Being with her made me happy.

"How was it?" I asked as we folded our napkins and put them on the table.

"This was a treat," Rita said. "Like seriously. You know how much I love all of this. It was perfect."

"Good," I said. "I wanted it to be special. It's kind of a reflection of you."

"Aw, John," Rita said with a sparkling smile. "You've gone soft on me."

I grabbed her hand and pulled it over my crotch. "I'm not sure soft is the word I'd use," I said.

"Is it time for dessert?" Rita asked playfully and stood up.

"Gee, I thought maybe I'd do the dishes first," I said.

"You should do me first," Rita said seriously. But she couldn't hold a straight face and burst out laughing at the lame joke.

"I actually thought we'd try something different," I said.

"Oh?" Rita said. "And what is that?"

"I want to make love to you," I said, putting my hands behind her back and pulling her to me.

"John Cameron," Rita said and looked at me with mock surprise, "are you falling for me?"

Her comment disarmed me, even though I knew she was continuing her playful tone. I smiled at her but coupled it with a serious look.

"I am," I said. "I'm falling for you, Rita."

She kissed me, and it broke the dam on a reservoir of pent up passion that had been building between us. We awkwardly but frantically shed clothing as we made out and shuffled toward the bedroom. Finally, we bumped into the bed frame, our lips never losing contact, and Rita pushed me down on the mattress.

"I am so wet," she said, grabbing my cock by the shaft and teasing the tip against her soft pussy lips. Her juices were so thick and slippery, I would have been able to feel even a single hair on her cunt, but it was perfectly smooth.

Rita bounced a couple times on the backs of her heels and then let her hips settle against mine. My cock pierced through the tight, wet opening and nestled against her cervix. She sighed contentedly and closed her eyes for a moment.

"It has been so long since I was with a man who cared about me this much," she said, now boring a look of adoration into me. I saw hints of moisture forming at the corners of her eyes.

I bent my torso at the waist, rising up to meet her and putting us in a sitting position. She began to move her hips slowly. I cupped her breasts and kissed her softly.

"It doesn't have to be that long ever again," I said.

I wanted to say something more, but I fumbled the words. So, instead, I sucked her nipples, one by one, into my mouth. We made love methodically, kissing almost nonstop, my cock slowly building toward climax as her welcoming pussy tugged me back in with each stroke. We were caught in a romantic fog, shrouded in this stolen moment where we finally had been vulnerable enough to acknowledge the feelings that had grown between us.

Rita began to tremble, and she cried out my name as orgasm seized her. We didn't stop moving, though, sailing on the river of pleasure.

"I want you to get on top of me," Rita said softly. "Let me feel your chest against mine. I want you to make me feel safe and cum."

I rolled us over, not wanting to let my cock slip out of her pussy. And suddenly we were in missionary, continuing the same languid pace as before. She came twice more, and I didn't see a need to stop.

"I could be inside you forever," I said.

Rita smiled and put a hand on my cheek as she said, "No you couldn't. But I'll take it as much as I can get it."

I kissed her. For a long while, I simply stroked in and out of her pussy. I don't know how long we made love. It felt like an hour, and the entire time I seemed on the edge of cumming, but I didn't. It really felt like we had transcended to another plane of pleasure.

"I want you to cum in me," Rita said eventually. "Fill me up with that huge load. I can feel how much is in those balls, just aching to get out. Show me you really love me and flood my pussy."

Our pace naturally picked up. A few beads of sweat formed on my brow. Rita put her hands on my ass and pulled me deeper into her. The long buildup had put me a hair trigger away from tumbling over the edge.

"Oh, god!" I moaned. "Here it comes!"

A tingling sensation started in my balls and shot like a bolt up my spine, through my shoulders, and into the back of my head. It was almost as if I could see the ropes of sperm traveling inside me and splattering Rita's pussy, pooling in her cervix.

"Baby!" Rita called out. "There it is. There's my good boy."

We kissed as my body jerked and my cock spasmed a few final times.

"Jesus," I panted. "I mean, seriously. Holy shit."

I rolled off Rita, my skin sticking to hers. She turned toward me, and I kissed anything my lips could find -- her neck, ears, lips, collarbone, tits.

"That was the most intense cum I've had in a really long time," I said.

She smiled and said, "That was so hot. I feel like I'm just getting started. I could sit here and use your cum to play with my pussy all day long."

"Go ahead," I said. "I don't have any plans."

"Well, I do," she said. "I'm playing tennis with one of my girlfriends."

"Real tennis?" I asked. "Or our kind of tennis?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "Real tennis. Although I don't know how much of a workout I need now."

"That was incredible," I said.

Rita looked at me seriously and wiggled her body closer to me.

"Are you sure you have time for a third girlfriend?" she asked with a smile.

"Only if it's you," I said and smiled back.

"I was hoping you'd say that," she said.