Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 44

Story Info
Jess returns and decides Nicole's fate.
3k words
4.78
4.8k
6

Part 108 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: There's been a loyal reader who's given me a lot of excellent feedback -- well, there are many of you -- so I've added a shower scene here that's for him. Appreciate it. And am grateful for the marvelous insights all of you have. They make the story better.

* * *

I hated to see Rita go, but I was content. I hadn't planned to spill the full extent of my feelings for her, but it had been so natural that I had to. And it felt good. Really good. We could figure out how to make the particulars work later. For now? We had taken the next big step.

I also was excited to have Jess home. We had a lot to catch up on. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long before she texted that she had landed and was on her way.

When the limo pulled up, I greeted it outside. The driver retrieved Jess's suitcase from the trunk, then opened the door for her. A plume of smoke escaped, and Jess stumbled out from inside. She ran toward me, then stopped, doubled back, and grabbed her suitcase. The limo pulled away.

"Hi baby," she said, kissing me hello, and I could taste the weed and bitter cocaine in her mouth. "Your thoroughly defiled whore is back home."

I just laughed. In moments like this, Jess just had a way of making it seem natural and fine. This was her being her, completely unvarnished.

"Looks like you partied all the way through the end," I said.

"Bryce wanted to put one more load inside me on the drive home," she said casually.

I took her suitcase and wheeled it inside.

"He sure has taken a liking to you," I said.

"I think he likes that Johnny is willing to share Shelly with him when I'm around," she said. "God, it's so good to be home. What did I miss?"

She burst out laughing, knowing that it had been an active couple days. I had to pierce the light-hearted tone for a moment, though.

"So, hey, Jess," I said. "Was there any of the really hard stuff on the trip? Like did Bryce bring anything?"

Jess's face turned serious.

"No," she said. "And I don't want to get ahead of myself, but let me just mention this now. I told the guys that they need to cut it out with the heroin and primos and that shit. At least at the Hooker House. I don't need people bringing in outside shit cut with god knows what."

"So I think Bryce may have dropped off some heroin to Kat at the house," I said. "You're sure there wasn't any on the trip?"

"Positive," Jess said. "Bryce was only asked to do that by David, since he was having treatment on his knee. He was super apologetic, and both he and Johnny said they'll make it clear that no outside party favors come into the parties."

I marveled that Jess could seem instantly sober and composed, even though she was stoned and high on coke.

"Thank you," I said and pulled her close to me. "Do you want to shower up?"

"Yeah," she said. "Do you want to come with me?"

"I'd love to," I said. "I missed you, Jess."

"I missed you, too," she said. "There is no better feeling in the world than coming home to you."

We took a slow, relaxing shower. It was incredibly rejuvenating. And we talked and caught up.

"How is Kat doing in LA?" Jess asked.

"Good," I said. "She needed to get away. Kelly is having her do a three-day cleanse."

Jess laughed. "She did need it," she said. "Kat basically set it up when we were out there on our visit."

"I have come to gather that," I said.

"How wild did Miami get?" I asked.

"Not too wild," Jess said. She soaped up her breasts. "Johnny and Bryce liked to keep Shelly and me monopolized."

"I can't say that was lost on me," I said. "They've shown a lot of interest in you."

Jess moved herself close to me, her back facing the four shower heads pelting water down on us.

"You know I like Johnny a lot," she said. Her hands rubbed up and down my chest. "He and Shelly are going to get married, but he wants us to keep playing."

"Bryce seems to like you, too," I said.

"He's fun," Jess said. She started giving me little kisses as she spoke. "He's so young, almost like a little boy sometimes. He's so awe struck by being a pro football player and having these pretty girls around who are sexually free. Typical small town boy." She laughed. "But I think that Shelly kind of likes him, too, and I know for sure she really likes double penetration with the two of them."

I laughed. "Well, now I didn't quite expect that from Shelly when I trained her before the season!" I said.

"It's kind of your fault," Jess said. "You did her in the butt, and it flipped a switch inside her. She fucking loves anal now."

I kissed her on the mouth, moving a soapy washcloth over her pussy, which was showing a few days' stubble now.

"So Shelly is okay with all this?" I asked.

"This weekend we had a talk," Jess said. "She said she's more comfortable if Johnny has me as a kind of mistress as an outlet for his urges. He has quite the appetite."

"Well, that's really interesting," I said. "Do you see this having an impact on us?"

"Oh, not at all, babe," Jess said. "I actually kind of see this as, well, a way to maybe take a step back from the agency a little bit. To take on a bit more of an administrative role and not necessarily see clients four or five days a week."

"Really?" I said. "That's a big development."

"I've been thinking about it," she said. "I figured you wouldn't mind. But I know I'll always have you, and if I have some play time with Johnny or Bryce, that scratches that itch."

"It's probably healthy for you," I said. "You've been an incredible business. You can probably throttle back your personal commitment of time and just sit back and enjoy the money."

"And pick the dicks I want," she said with a laugh. "Hey, do you want to watch me shave?"

She ran her hand over the peach fuzz-like covering her pubic area.

"That would be sexy," I said.

"Hand me the shaving cream," she said.

Jess, always meticulous in her grooming and self-care, took a small dollop of shave gel and lathered it over her pussy. She looked at me and smiled, wiping away a few strands of her blonde hair that stuck to her forehead. She grabbed her razor and, intently and steadily, made confident strokes around the perimeter of her soft, pink lips. It was strangely mesmerizing to watch this, as well as intimate. Jess was laser focused as she began to move the razor in short, repeated motions closer to her lips. She was skilled and used a practiced hand, just like chopping and forming lines of cocaine. In only a few minutes, she had largely completed the first pass, then she went back to clean up. She would run her free hand over her mound, looking for rough patches.

"If it's not perfectly smooth," she looked up at me and said, "then it needs just a couple more passes."

"I never thought it would be so sexy to watch this," I said.

"You should see when I shave Kat," Jess said and gave a wicked smile.

It took another two or three minutes of short-stroke cleanup before Jess looked up, smiled, and ran the razor under the water one final time. She turned and let the water beat against her now-smooth skin, ran her hand across her pussy to get any lingering shaving cream off, and walked close to me.

"Do you want to feel it?" she asked.

I simply nodded. She took my hand and rubbed the back of it all over her pubic area. It was flawlessly smooth.

"Jesus," I said. "You are good at that."

"Is it smooth enough for you?" she asked, batting her eyes at me and smiling.

"It's perfect," I said.

"Do you want to know the best test to see if it's smooth enough?" she said.

Again, I just nodded. She took hold of my cock and stroked it in her hand, squeezing more tightly as she felt it grow hard under her grip.

"I love feeling you get hard," she said. "You really just have to do this to see if you missed any stray hairs."

She took the head of my cock and guided it all over the rim of her pussy.

"See, it's easiest to miss something right around the lips," she said. "You have to have really steady hands to make it hairless. You have to just go with the contours of your lips. Do you feel that?"

"It's so slippery," I said. "I don't feel a single hair."

"There aren't any," she said confidently.

She moved my cock in the circular motion around her entrance again. Then looked up at me.

"There's just one final test," she said. "Is it still smooth?"

She inserted the tip of my cock into her slit and moved it up and down a few times.

"Perfect," I said. "Fucking perfect."

My cock throbbed in her hand. She moved her fingers further down toward the base, letting more of me slip inside her pussy.

"Do you want to reclaim me?" she asked.

I didn't say anything. I just spun her around, and she bent over.

"Fuck your whore," she exhorted calmly.

I buried myself inside her and fucked her hard and fast. The water caused our skin to slap together loudly. My balls audibly struck her ass as I mercilessly pounded her cunt. The intensity of being reunited with Jess was powerful. I could see a creamy, white froth develop as I fucked her.

"You were a dirty little cum dumpster, weren't you?" I growled. "I can see it leaking out of you."

"I was," she moaned. Her words were cut short as an orgasm crept up on her, then abated. But she continued. "I think all five guys came in me today. I'm really sloppy for you."

"You are a dirty whore," I said.

"I am, I am," Jess agreed. "But if you cum in me next, I know you still think I'm a good girl."

"Shit, I'm cumming," I said.

With a handful of final, authoritative strokes, I punctuated Jess's welcome home with her cunt's sixth load of sperm that day.

"You sure do know how to make a whore feel good," Jess said as she pulled my cock out from inside her.

"I just want you to know I love you for you," I said. We turned off the water, and I kissed the top of her head.

Jess and I dried off and got dressed. She just threw on a sundress with nothing underneath, while I stayed casual in workout shorts and a t-shirt.

"We should talk about Nicole," I said.

"We should," Jess agreed. "But let's smoke a joint while we do."

"Great idea," I said.

We went outside and smoked while I laid out my proposal to Jess. She listened intently and asked a few questions. By the time we were thoroughly stoned, she was on board.

"It's a good idea," Jess said. "There's some possibility to it."

"Do you think so?" I asked, wanting the assurance.

"It's not risk-free," she said, "but it's got the potential for real upside."

"Thanks, babe," I said. "Well, let's get ready then."

* * *

I redid the fly on my shorts as Jess stood up from her knees in front of the couch.

"I was just dying to taste you," she said after she swallowed my load.

"You can do that anytime, love," I told her.

It was almost seven. Nicole, escorted by Alix, would arrive for dinner any minute. It had been a long day. I was feeling lazy, so we ordered pizza. Jess walked over to the bar and poured two glasses of wine for us, but then she stopped and inhaled two lines of cocaine.

She brought me a glass and said, "I was going to try to skip today, but I'm wiped from the past two days. I needed a pick-me-up."

"You don't need to make excuses to me," I said with a smile.

We clinked glasses and saw headlights flash in the driveway.

"Showtime," I said.

Alix came through the door without knocking, and she had the energy of a tornado. She gave Jess kisses on both cheeks, a bear hug and pat on the crotch to me, and waltzed to the bar and immediately snorted some coke.

Nicole followed demurely behind her, wearing a white halter top and the same pair of jeans she had worn the day before. She looked good, I had to admit.

"Hi," she offered tentatively. "Thanks for having me over."

"Pizza is in the oven keeping warm," Jess said. "There's a salad on the counter. Help yourselves to wine and coke and anything else."

"Can I?" Nicole said, looking at me and half-gesturing at the cocaine on the bar.

"Be our guest," I said magnanimously.

I was starving and broke into the pizza right away. It was nice to know that, no matter how much money I had or how many indulgences I gave in to, few things remained as satisfying as a well-made pizza. Nicole hit the coke hard but declined to eat. Alix and Jess shrugged their shoulders and joined me. We sat at the dining room table, mostly silent. Jess recapped the trip to Miami briefly for Alix.

"No fair that I had to mind the store while you partied like that," Alix said.

"Next time I'll trade you," Jess said. "But, seriously, thank you for everything you do. I think you deserve a bonus. You know what? I know you do."

Jess suddenly got up from the table and disappeared into the bedroom. Two minutes later, she came back with a banded brick of hundred-dollar bills and tossed it to Alix.

"A little bonus," Jess said. "I couldn't do this without you, Alix. You're amazing. I'm so grateful to Gloria for introducing us."

"Shit, boss," Alix said. "I'll babysit for you anytime!"

We all laughed. Nicole was still withdrawn. I knew what Jess and Alix were doing. They were showing off, strutting like peacocks. They wanted Nicole to feel like an outsider. It worked. They let her stew for a little while longer while we chatted and caught up. Finally, Jess turned her attention to her.

"So, Nicole," she said. "Quite the little dramatic stunt you tried to pull off."

"I thought I was backed into a corner," Nicole said defensively. "I didn't know what else to do."

"Well, be smarter, for one," Jess said. "But anyway. I don't have time to bullshit. I don't fuck around when it comes to my business. We've crossed paths a little bit. We've had some fun. I think you're better than this half-assed blackmail bullshit you tried to pull."

"I know I am," Nicole said, a hint of confidence coming back into her voice.

"I'm going to make you a one-time offer," Jess said. "My escort agency is undergoing a slight transition. It's growing. We have an incredible and loyal set of clients. But I could use a little bit more talent. When you want to, from what I've seen and from what John has told me, you can be an immense talent."

"Thanks," Nicole said.

"What I can't use is crazy," Jess said. "I'm not going to invite crazy into my life because I can't control it. So here's my offer. If you agree to bunk up at the Hooker House and work under the guidance of my sweet girl Alix here, I can give you a job. You don't pay rent. You can party. You'll get plenty of work. But you can't be fucking crazy. Do you get it?"

"I totally get it," Nicole said, perking up. "I was a host for six years. I'm totally a people person. I would love the opportunity."

"You don't have to lay it on so thick!" Alix exclaimed with a laugh.

"If you slip back into that crazy shit even once?" Jess warned. "You're on the next bus out of town. I'm not paying for a fucking flight. You're. Gone."

"Understood," Nicole said.

"My clients are extremely demanding," Jess said. "But you can make great money. Let's face it. Your best use is being a whore, isn't it?"

"I like it," Nicole admitted.

"Good," Jess said. "You'll go back to the house tonight. Starting tomorrow, you get one week. I'll get you between three and five appointments. If you do well? You can stay. At least until you fuck up. We have zero tolerance for bullshit, do you understand?"

"I understand," Nicole said.

"Are you okay with this, Alix?" Jess asked.

"Good with me, boss," Alix said, smiling. She had an air of superiority about her that I hadn't noticed before. It was attractive.

"You're the best," Jess said. "If it works out? The bonus will be five times as big."

"Damn," Alix said. "I'll get it done."

"But, Nicole, one other thing," Jess said.

"Yes?" Nicole queried.

"You stay the fuck away from John," she admonished. "I find out you get near him, and your ass is gone. If you want to play with him? You have to have explicit permission from Kat. So good luck."

"I can do it," Nicole said, probably thinking she sounded convincing.

"What do you think, John?" Jess asked me with a smile.

"Nicole is a whore," I said. "Why not give it a shot? Like you said, this is using her talent to the fullest."

And, like that, Nicole joined the Infinity agency.