Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 45

Story Info
Rita takes the leap.
4.3k words
4.82
4.8k
6

Part 109 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: We're closing in on the end of Highway to Hell? Just a couple or maybe a few chapters to go. There will be some things to tie up here and others that will propel us into book four. Thanks so much for reading and the feedback. It's a constant marvel. I hope you enjoy the continued ride!

* * *

It took me a couple days to process everything that had taken place. Kat was on a kind of spiritual retreat. We spoke frequently, and I became increasingly convinced she was going to come back closer to us and in a much better place. Jess seemed relieved at the realization that she could entrust more of her business to people like Alix. She had built a reliable team and could count on them. Rita and I also started texting constantly, trying to figure out how to increase the amount of time we spent together. Nicole started working as a real whore right away, hitting the ground running. And Crystal, my Baptist housewife, was begging for more attention -- probably because the last vial of coke I had left her with was empty within forty-eight hours of our encounter.

Despite all this flying around our lives, I felt like we had come out through this period of unchecked hedonism in a stronger place than when we had entered. That hadn't always been a foregone conclusion, or even a likelihood. I was excited about our prospects and thought about what next moves we should consider. But I also was easily distracted. I liked having a shiny new toy, which is what my budding relationship with Rita felt like. I liked having an outlet for my devilish, dark side to corrupt Crystal, an endeavor I really enjoyed. And, deep down, there was a thrill to the danger of having Nicole around. It gave life an element of uncertainty that could be fun. If it didn't go wrong.

I woke up Thursday morning with my arms wrapped around Jess. We had crashed early after another round of sex. She stirred and smiled at me as I got out of bed.

"Guess what?" she said.

"What?" I asked as I walked into the bathroom.

"We have a whole day alone," she said. "Just the two of us. When was the last time that happened?"

"Honestly, Jess?" I said. "I can't remember. And that's a problem. We need to prioritize it."

"I agree," she said, stretching her arms and legs and letting out a long, satisfied yawn. "Let's not go anywhere. Let's sit by the pool and get high and drink and see how many times we can make each other cum."

"That sounds fantastic," I called from the bathroom as I peed.

"Do you want to have breakfast or just smoke some weed?" Jess asked, appearing in the doorway. The morning sunlight captured her nude body perfectly. Shining between the gap in her thighs, it made her vagina look like a prime source of energy. Her hair looked like tousles of corn silk.

"You are so fucking beautiful," I said. "Let's smoke some weed. And no clothes today. None. God, I want you so badly right now."

"I've never turned you down, stud," she said.

"You did one time," I said. "But I've forgiven you."

"Should we try out that new vape pen?" Jess suggested.

"Sure," I said, then added, "We are going to get so messed up."

We sat near the pool and passed the THC cartridge back and forth. My phone pinged, signaling a text from Crystal. She wanted to get together on Saturday. As I started tapping out a message in reply, Jess asked who it was. I told her.

"What's the real deal between you and her?" Jess asked.

I filled her in, in detail, on how things had transpired.

"She's dying to get out of her marriage," Jess said. "She doesn't have the courage to do it to his face, so she's going to force him to make the decision for her."

"You think so?" I asked. "I think she's just a naive girl who has been repressed and suddenly got infatuated with something naughty for the first time in her life."

"She's having you over to her house," Jess observed. "She wants to get busted. That way he'll make the decision to get a divorce for her."

"That's a good point," I said. "But, at the same time, she seems to be really genuine in her love for fucking around. And, Jesus, has she taken to the coke fast."

"You may be onto something there," Jess said. "I actually think there's a possibility she's playing naive and isn't really. Maybe she's done this before. Some guys like to think they're corrupting a woman for the first time."

"If that's the case, I wonder just how far I could push her down the hedonistic path," I said.

"Honestly, John?" Jess said. "In either case, I think it could be fun to see how far she'll go. Have you thought about how far you want to push her?"

"Do you want to know the truth?" I said.

"Do you want me to answer that like you do every time I've asked you the same question?" Jess shot back.

"Touché," I said. "I've thought about this. Crystal is pretty. She's fun. She's a really good lay. I'll be honest. I want to see if I can turn her into a bimbo. A Gloria-style bimbo. And I want to see -- if she really is infatuated by escorting the way she's implied -- if I can turn her out. I want her to go to work for you. I want to make her a real, working whore."

Jess laughed heartily.

"Oh, my god!" she exclaimed. "Could you imagine? What I wouldn't give to have some super religious Baptist bitch come be a hooker. That would be so delicious. I want you to do it."

"You think I should?" looking at Jess and smiling.

"I'm going to be disappointed if you don't," she said.

"Challenge accepted," I told her.

* * *

The day with Jess was like a dream. It reminded me of when we had dated the first time around. We never put on clothes. Even after we swam, we just let ourselves air-dry in the sun. We fucked nonstop. At the end of the day, I had put seven loads inside her, and I felt like I could have kept going. We ate leftover pizza and watched movies. We never stopped kissing and touching. It was a day of such incredible intimacy, it served as a potent reminder that no amount of philandering and hedonism or anything else could overpower the connection with my girlfriends.

As we drifted off to sleep, early for the second night in a row thanks to the pizza and a sleepy wine buzz, Jess posed one of the most important questions she would ever ask me.

"Don't you think we should plan a wedding sometime pretty soon?" she asked.

We were too tired to discuss it in more detail just then. But I let my hand run softly down her cheek, down her side, and then gripped her hand.

"Yeah," I said. "We should."

* * *

As the weekend approached, real life intruded on us again. Not that real life was bad for us. Kat had started to do video calls with us multiple times a day. She and Kelly were doing a lot of yoga and swimming. She seemed brighter and happier now, rejuvenated in a way I hadn't seen her since before our leap into football season debauchery. She mentioned the possibility of cutting her stay short and coming home in a few days instead of staying another week. I was delighted at the possibility.

Jess had to get back to work, taking appointments on Friday and Saturday before getting ready for another football party on Sunday.

Rita, to my disappointment, had to cancel our standing Sunday date night. Her husband was coming home from his hunting trip that afternoon instead of his usual Monday, so she suggested we switch to Saturday. But Jess and I had planned to go out to dinner Saturday night, after her afternoon appointment.

"Invite her over," Jess said.

"But we've got date night," I said.

"John," Jess said, looking at me seriously, "I know how you feel about Rita. You've told me how you feel about her. If this goes down the path you want? I need to know her better. I think she's great. But let's make it a date night for the three of us."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I would love it," Jess said. "I'm not making a concession at all. I want to welcome her into this crazy world we've created."

At that moment, it hit me hard for the first time that Rita really could be my girlfriend. I knew Kat was fine with it -- more than fine, she was incredibly excited. She loved Rita. This invitation from Jess was a huge step. I was bursting with happiness, and lingering in the back of my head was

So I texted Rita and said, "Why don't you come over for dinner here Saturday? Jess will be here."

"Is that okay?" Rita responded immediately.

"It was her idea," I said.

"I'd love to," Rita replied.

And that's how, on Saturday night, I found myself at the dining room table with Rita and Jess eating steamed mussels and homemade french fries. I was anxious about the evening. Jess and Rita were friendly. They had played together before. But we all knew this was different. Rita knew I had told Jess about my feelings. Jess knew Rita was receptive and eager. Yet the conversation flowed naturally. Rita talked about work, and Jess talked about the agency with a particular focus on the football parties. The girls had a natural rapport. Dinner passed by quickly and easily, with three bottles of wine bathing the festivities in good spirits.

After dinner, Jess casually turned the conversation more serious.

"So, Rita, I have to say," she began, "that I really like you. You are so much fun. You're so cool. Obviously, you're so beautiful."

"Thank you," Rita said, beaming.

"But I am compelled to ask if you know what you're getting into," Jess added.

"What do you mean?" Rita asked.

"John, be a dear and grab the tray from the bar, if you would," Jess said, directing me to bring the cocaine over. "We adore you, but you two are in a honeymoon phase. I don't mean to scare you, but I want you to come into this relationship with your eyes open. John has appetites."

I put the coke in front of Jess and smiled at her. I leaned down and kissed her.

"I do have appetites," I said with a laugh.

"What kind of appetites," Rita said, briefly becoming uncomfortable.

"John likes variety," Jess said. She bent over and snorted two lines. "You have to be okay knowing he might go to the Hooker House and play all day." She rubbed her nose and smiled contentedly. "He loves my whores."

"I know John is a ladies man," Rita said.

"He also likes his little projects," Jess said. "Like this new girl, Crystal. God, I can just see how we're going to ruin her. In the best way possible."

"I'm not sure I know about Crystal," Rita said.

I sketched out, slightly sheepishly, what I had been doing with my Baptist housewife and the goals Jess and I had discussed for her.

"That's audacious," Rita responded. "And sexy. What a power trip that would be."

"Does it turn you on?" Jess asked.

At this point, I worried a bit that this was too much for Rita. Maybe it was more than she had bargained for. Maybe she would bail. The look on her face betrayed no position, either positive or negative. She merely met Jess's gaze and sat there for a moment. Jess and I exchanged a brief glance, waiting for Rita's response.

She finally gave it to us. From under the table, she held up her right hand, which was glistening and coated in her vaginal fluids.

"Does this answer the question?" Rita said and flashed an electric smile. "I want to be part of this. I've never felt more satisfied, curious, and fulfilled in my life. I'm in. I'm all in."

Jess beamed at her. She stood up and slid the cocaine tray over to Rita. As she did so, she bent down and licked her sticky fingers clean.

"You taste so sweet," Jess said. "You want to do a couple lines, and then we can drain John's balls of every last little bit of cum that's in them?"

Rita was already snorting an indulgent line of coke before Jess finished her sentence.

As she let the powder take hold, Rita said, "You probably know I haven't done much with girls."

"Tonight is about John," Jess said. "It's about you and me and being with our boyfriend."

The words hung in the air. I could barely believe it was true. But Jess was right here, validating it. A wave passed over me, longing for Kat to come home and join us. It would happen soon and, for now, I had to savor this.

"Darling, why don't you sit on the couch," Jess suggested.

I followed her direction, picking up the bottle of red wine from the dinner table and carrying it and my glass to the coffee table while I sank back into the luxurious cushions of the couch.

"Let me tell you something about John," Jess said to Rita, standing up. Rita followed her lead. "He is a kind, generous, caring, and mostly loyal man. I have never loved anyone like I love him."

"I respect that," Rita said. "And I don't take any of this lightly. I'm a married woman, you know." Her eyes lit up, and she and Jess broke out laughing.

I sat back, content. It was fantastic to see the dynamic between them blossoming so quickly.

"And after all the years I've been with him," Jess continued, "the only thing I know of that John loves more than anything else is having two pretty girls suck his dick at the same time."

"Huh," Rita said, smoothly stripping out of her tennis dress and revealing she wore nothing underneath, "I love sucking his dick."

"God, me too," Jess said, now following Rita's lead and letting her sundress drop to the floor.

What followed was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen in my life. It couldn't have been planned. From my left, Jess crawled across the floor toward me. From the right, Rita did the same. A pincer of sexual lionesses crawled toward me, eyes aflame with desire. They reached me at the same time, tossing their hair aside as they met between my thighs. Jess made the first move, confidently putting her hand down the front of my shorts and pushing them down. Rita was right there to pull them the rest of the way to the floor.

"If there's only one dick I could suck for the rest of my life, this is it," Jess said, licking her lips. She snaked her hand around my shaft and took my full length easily down her throat.

Rita moved closer, leaving a trail of kisses up my thigh. Jess began a loud, sloppy blow job. I simply leaned back on the sofa, put my hands behind my head, and closed my eyes. Jess's mouth was hot, wet, and familiar. She favored a lot of deep-throating and sloppy tongue work. I knew the moment the girls changed, and Rita took over. She could take my whole shaft in her mouth with equal ease, but she preferred to keep a hand gripped around my cock, so that when she moved me in and out of her mouth, I also got the added sensation of her jerking me. It was divine simply to allow their oral assault and make a game of identifying each of their techniques.

Jess took over again, and I felt Rita kissing up my stomach and chest. She passed my neck with her lips and then nibbled my ear.

"I didn't realize how much I wanted us until you shared your feelings with me," Rita whispered. "I want this. I want to be a part of it. A big part of it."

I turned my head and kissed her, moving my hand from behind my head to behind hers to pull her tongue deeper into my mouth. Jess pulled her mouth off my cock with an audible pop, and the girls switched places. I might have thought this was choreographed, but I knew they hadn't had time to coordinate.

Jess's mouth followed the path Rita's had taken but on the opposite side. She licked my ear and whispered, "You must realize by now that you can have it all. It's more than you ever imagined, isn't it?"

I opened my eyes, gazed into Jess's hypnotic blue pools, and nodded.

"Just do me one favor," she said. "Just for tonight. Cum inside me first. Will you do that for me?"

I nodded again. This manifested one of Jess's adorable vulnerabilities. In my eyes, she often sold herself short, when, in reality, she represented the cream of the crop. Rita's mouth was tireless on my cock. I could feel the urgency from her, wanting to put on a good show for her new peer.

"Rita, does sucking dick make you as wet as it does me?" Jess asked.

She retreated from my side and posed herself in a doggy style position on the couch, her exposed pussy and ass facing Rita, who looked up from my cock. Her mouth suddenly pulled off my erection, and she climbed onto the couch, presenting herself identically.

"Why don't we let John decide?" Rita said with a mischievous smile on her face.

"I love that idea," Jess said with delight. "Come on, babe. Which one is wetter?"

I took that as my cue to stand up. These two beautiful women wiggled their asses for me as my cock bounced at attention. Their bodies were angled toward one another, causing their marvelous asses to almost face each other as I decided which hole to address first. I decided to do something I had never done before.

I pushed the girls together, so they were shoulder-to-shoulder on the couch. I made sure their pussies were at the same height and stood behind them. I sunk into Rita's cunt first. She groaned with unmistakable delight. She was as wet as I'd ever felt her. After two strokes, I pulled out, turned slightly, and plunged into Jess. Her moan was deep and long.

"I think it's a tie," I said. "But maybe I need a greater sample size."

For the next fifteen minutes, I alternated back and forth between these two gorgeous women and their delightful, tight pussies. I started increasing the number of strokes I stayed inside them, and eventually felt myself building to the precipice. Jess's words rang in my ear, but there was a new allure about having Rita in this situation. As I got close, I came dangerously close to simply burying myself inside Rita and not stopping. Her ass was toned and proud, and her insanely perfect breasts swung pendulously but firmly with every stroke from behind.

But I had given Jess my word. Just before I came, as I stroked inside Rita's cunt a final two and then three times, I pulled out. I buried myself inside Jess just in time to let the volcano of sperm envelope her pussy from the inside. Her orgasmic cries only reinforced the magnitude of the load I had put in her.

Both girls broke from the taut focus of the moment, leaning forward with satisfied moans and chatter.

"Oh my god!" Rita cried. "That was so hot!"

"Stay there," Jess told her. "I want to try something."

Nimbly, Jess got up and crawled like a combination of a spider and a crab over Rita's back. She crudely showed off her dripping pink cunt and arched it and her sumptuous ass high in the air. The end result was that she stacked herself on top of Rita, pussy and asshole just above Rita's own intimate parts. The only difference was Jess leaked a river of sperm out of hers, and it trickled down to Rita's lower back and ass crack.

"Fuck her in the ass, John," Jess implored. "I want to watch it. Use your cum to lube the weather girl's ass and take her for me."

I hadn't gone soft. Rita invited me to keep going. She put her hands behind her and spread open her ass cheeks. The perfect, tight, and crinkled pink hole winked at me. She was eager. Jess's dripping cunt floated above her. This was one of the hottest scenes I had ever witnessed.

"Come on, baby," Rita said, turning around and looking at me. "You always say cum is the best lube."

I simply planted a hand firmly on either globe and sunk myself into her anus. She gasped loudly.

"Oh, fuck, you're so big," Rita cried.

When I buried myself to the hilt, my pelvis almost grinding into Jess's pussy and ass, too, Jess extricated herself from the tangled position with us. She stood next to me and, interrupting my building momentum, put her hand on my cock.

"I want to do it," she said. "I want to put it in her ass."

She pushed me out of Rita's dark hole and gripped me tightly with one hand while the other tickled my balls lightly with her fingertips.

"Ream her ass," Jess instructed. "Show her what it's like to be with a real man."

With confidence, Jess pointed the tip of my cock at Rita's asshole, which now glistened with the sticky pussy juice and cum that I had transferred to it. She guided me inside.

12