All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 45'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MysticMysteryMysticMysteryabout 2 years ago

Nice, what a great chapter. These characters just keep getting better and better. So looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW! What a HOT chapter!! I can imagine the four of them working together to completely ruin Crystal and bring her into the fold! It hasn't been addressed here, but I think it would be a hot chapter for them to get crystal on a crack pipe. She is so wanting for coke, it would be delicious for them to addict her into the drug lifestyle all at once. What a way for them to make a bible-thumping innocent into a compliant and needy bimbo whore. She will service them all as their personal slut with no holes barred, (pun-intended). 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love your story! Thank you for sharing it with us! Looking forward to Kat’s return

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Initiation To The Club

Now that was a fun and entertaining and just a great chapter. So love what can be called Rita’s Initiation to the Sex Club of the Cool Kids. Good set up for getting us wrapped up with this book and headed into the next. And the plans for Crystal are so rocking hot. She will be trashed out soon. She will be a big hit with the degrading clients that will love getting her down and dirty. She will love pulling a train. So thanks for great story telling. Keep this fun going. Cheers

Demented917Demented9179 months ago

One of the girls need to peg John when he’s in anothers ass….that would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The sex scene was very nice, but I don't understand why John let's Jess play it that hard, I never read one story of this author where John has stayed an entire day at the Hooker house, especially fucking the entire time, it's inaccurate to say the least. Jess should be a dominatrix because her covered up insecurities are dominating John, the polyamory relationship and the business. She's a trainwreck, a highly unstable figure despite appearances outward who has gonna fuck this up inevitably. Why does John always keep his promises and Kat and mostly certainly Jess are not? If John doesn't have the balls to do a complete mindfuck on Jess, the story tags should include cuckold because he's pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm not surprised Jess knows how to find his prostate, but once again John never follows up, it's becoming tiresome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...