Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm your slut," Rita gasped. "I'm your ass slut."

Jess had a wicked look in her eye. She kissed me, then bent over and tried to tongue my cock and Rita's ass while we enjoyed an ecstatic anal fuck. The angle was awkward, though, so Jess instead started licking my nipples and kissing my neck and ears.

"Fuck her hard, baby," Jess said. "Is it good, Rita?"

"It's ... the ... best," Rita stuttered, short of breath.

"This is John's hole, you know that, right?" Jess pushed harder.

"Only his," Rita agreed.

"No one else gets to have it," Jess emphasized. "You have to be a pure anal slut for him."

"I promise, I promise," Rita said. "Oh, god, I'm fucking going to cum!"

Her body shook, and she cried out, but Jess didn't let up.

"You're with us now, do you understand?" Jess said. "Your husband isn't your top priority anymore."

"He hasn't been for a long time," Rita said, her voice edgy and intense.

"We expect total commitment," Jess said. "You know what that means, don't you?"

"I'm going to leave him," Rita said. "I swear. God, please just don't stop fucking me. I'll do anything."

"That's right," Jess said. "The next step is laying out the plan for your divorce."

Jess always knew how to take me to another level. This is what I wanted. I wouldn't have been so direct. I wouldn't have gone for the jugular. Jess never dallied. She took the knife to the heart.

Something overcame Rita. Her body went stiff as a board. She pushed her ass harder and harder against my invading cock. Her mouth was opened wide, her teeth bared, but no sound came out. Her asshole flexed, and my cock felt like it was going to be choked out of any blood flow. Jess dropped to her knees and started licking my balls. Improbably, I felt another orgasm coming on.

"I'm going to fill your ass, baby," I told Rita. "Fuck, I'm going to cum. Oh, fuck me, fuck! This is so fucking intense!"

Jess's tongue never stopped dancing over my balls, but she also snaked a finger up my ass. With shocking precision, she found my prostate and massaged it. It was like a supernova exploded. I felt light-headed, and in a flash of white light, I knew my balls constricted and shot more cum like a cannon. Rita exploded in pleasure as she felt it. The intensity nearly toppled us all over. Rita collapsed against the couch, and I tumbled on top of her. Jess managed to duck to the side.

That left Rita and me a panting, sweating mess on the couch, and our faces happened to be in front of one another. Rita, a sheen of sweat covering her face, her chest heaving and her bright pink nipples proudly hard and jutting out, looked at me with laser-like eyes. I was taken aback. Jess had never even tried to find my prostate before, and she had just done it with expert skill. I wondered where she had been perfecting that trick, but the thought drifted into the shroud of fog that enveloped my brain.

The only thing I could see was Rita. Her eyes were playful and warm, her nose slightly too long, but her lips plump and wide in a smile. The only thing I could do was speak to her in a dry, soft voice.

"I love you," I said. Then I paused and repeated it. "I love you."

Rita smiled. Next to me, I felt Jess reaching for me. She found my hand and squeezed it. We had gone over the waterfall. I needed to get Kat home and figure out where we went from here.

12