Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 09

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
2.8k words
4.83
6.9k
7

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Let's take it up a notch! I hope you enjoy. Thanks for your votes and feedback!

* * *

"Babe, I don't know why you're nervous," Jess said. I was pacing back and forth next to the dining room table while she sat.

"You know why I'm nervous," I said.

"But, sweetie, you have nothing to worry about," she reassured me. "This was a long time coming. I'm surprised she didn't reach out sooner."

"Have you thought about what it means for us?" I asked.

"We've been through this," she said. Her smile was a mixture of calming warmth and annoyance. "Kat is still one of my closest friends. I was sad when everything went down the way it did. If we could go back to the way it was? I would love that. This is like a dream for me."

"Are you being honest?" I pressed her.

"Jesus, John," she said. "I'm not lying to you. If you want me to be even more blunt than I have been? I probably would find some relief in it. I feel guilty when I leave you for work. I miss the way it was when the three of us were together."

"Okay," I said, calming down. "I guess I'm really showing my hand, huh?"

"You are," Jess said with a laugh. "And it's okay to want her back! I want her back, too! Now get out of here. I have to get ready for a client, anyway."

She stood up, and I kissed her. "I love you," I said.

"I love you, too," she responded. "More than you will ever know."

* * *

I was surprised when Kat suggested we meet for a late lunch at a longtime, trendy, see-and-be-seen restaurant near River Oaks. It seemed bold, not clandestine like I had expected. I had made the reservation and arrived ten minutes early.

The biggest question in my mind going into this meeting was whether to play it cool and see how it would unfold or go for broke and be painfully honest. When the waitress greeted me at the patio table on an achingly beautiful day, I knew I had to go for the latter.

"Can I get a bottle of Dom Perignon, please?" I said. "And some truffle fries."

It had been a favorite pairing of ours, and it would send a message about my intentions.

Five minutes later, I saw Kat pull up in a new Mercedes SUV and get out. She looked breathtaking, and my heart skipped a beat before it began to pound a thousand beats a minute. Her hair had been freshly blown out. She wore her favorite oversized sunglasses. And the fabric on her soft pink wrap dress clung to her curves as invitingly as ever. She wore matching pink pumps. It looked like she had dropped a few pounds. She walked with confidence and purpose. The full weight of how much I had missed her hit me like a ton of bricks.

"John!" she said as she strode up to the table. I had risen to greet her. "I'm so glad to see you!"

We wrapped each other in a warm, full-body hug that was probably inappropriately long. I pulled out her chair and helped her sit. I sat across from her and simply gazed. She took off her sunglasses. She smiled at me. The emotion I had felt was overcome by lust.

"I can't believe you're here," I said. "I really have no words."

She just beamed back at me. Her TV smile. But she didn't say anything yet.

"Okay, I'm not going to say I dreamed of this day, but," my voice trailed off briefly. "I'm just really glad it's here. I don't have faith in much, but I really hoped this day would come." I was gushing like a lovestruck teenager.

Kat retained her poise and looked at me. "I missed you," she said. I could hear a slight tremor in her voice. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize," I said. "Just, you don't have to."

"You're right," she said. "I can't talk about it here. I'll get too emotional." She smiled.

"You looked great on the broadcast this morning," I said.

"You watched?" she said with surprise.

"Every morning, Kitty Kat," I said.

Her smile changed. It was bathed in emotion.

"You and Jess are good, I hear," she said.

"Amazing," I said. "But there's something missing."

Silence.

"Kelly is worried about you," I said. "Are you okay?"

"Not beating around the bush, are you?" she asked.

"I don't fuck around when it's something I care about," I said bluntly.

The waitress returned with our Champagne.

"Dom?" Kat raised her eyebrows. I merely nodded.

I tasted the wine and signaled it was good. Kat and I toasted.

"To making the old new again," I said.

Kat took a long drink.

"God, that's good," she said.

We made small talk. It was awkward at first, each of us stopping and starting, trying to find the topic that would shake off the rust and lead us to familiar ease. It was difficult. We had serious things to talk about, but I could sense Kat didn't want to in public. So I changed tactics. The Champagne was going down easily, and it was a beautiful day. Just being with her was enough.

"So, has Jess talked to you about her new business enterprise?" I said.

Kat lit up. "I just told her I needed to connect her to Kelly to get some advice," she said. "I confess. I'm a little jealous."

"You know, she's working for the next couple hours," I said.

"I know," she said. She gave a knowing grin.

"Maybe we'd be better off talking about the serious stuff at my place?" I suggested.

"I don't know," she said, hesitating. "Do you let girls wearing butt plugs into your apartment?" She flashed a satisfied smile.

"Are you serious?" I said with surprise.

"You think I'm joking?" she said with a mock look of hurt. "I'll be right back. Get the check."

I caught our waitress's eye and requested the bill, then waited for Kat's return. I picked up my phone to check messages. Jess had texted to say she was en route to her appointment. I wrote to her and then had a notification from Kat. I tapped on it, and there was a photo of her in the bathroom stall, a pink butt plug snugly in her ass, nearly matching the color of her dress and shoes.

"You always demanded proof," Kat said as she sat down, noting with satisfaction the stunned and pleased look on my face.

"Let's go," I said. "I have better wine anyway."

Kat followed me to my place. The elevator ride was a bit awkward, until she slipped her hand into mine. It was a small gesture, but somehow put me more at ease than I had felt in a year. Inside, I pulled a bottle of Cristal from the fridge. With my windfall bonus, I spent a decent amount of money indulging on expensive Champagne. I couldn't help it. Kat made herself comfortable at the bar while I poured us glasses.

"Before we go any further," she said, "we should talk about that serious stuff."

I agreed.

"I couldn't do it in public without breaking down," she said.

"I know," I acknowledged quietly.

"I was in a bad place," she began. "I hope you understand. You can't imagine what it was like... going through... that."

I passed her the Champagne glass. I drank while she narrated.

"I didn't want to shut you out. You have no idea how badly that hurt," she said. "But, in my mind, I had come this close to one of the biggest dreams of my life -- becoming a mother -- and had it snatched away in such a cruel, inexplicable way. Part of me thought that maybe because I had been so... cavalier in the way I treated my marriage that it was punishment for it. So I just made this decision to close off and be a good wife and thought then that would give me this thing I had wanted my whole life."

She paused and took a sip.

"Don't feel bad," I whispered. "I can't imagine how awful it was. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I could have done more."

"You couldn't have, and you didn't have to," she said.

"Yes, I..." I started but was cut off.

"No," she said firmly. "We are not going there right now. I made the decision that every bit of my life would be devoted to having a baby. I feel like I sacrificed and changed and made that choice, and as hard as it was it seemed like the right choice. And then I found out I was a fool."

"I don't think anyone would call you a fool for wanting to start a family," I said.

"Not that," she said. "I saw James's phone by accident one day a couple months ago. We had been trying every month. I was so desperate for it to work, and I don't even know why. I don't even remember why I looked at his screen, but there was a text from his mother. And it obviously was talking about our trying to get pregnant." She paused for another sip of Champagne. "And it just said, 'We always knew this was a possibility.' And at that moment, I just broke. He knew he probably couldn't have kids all along."

This was a lot to take in. I wasn't sure how to react.

"Are you sure?" was all I could muster to say.

"Oh, I'm fucking sure," she said with venom. "That's all I'm going to say. I'm absolutely fucking sure."

"I believe you," I reassured her.

"I took some time to feel sorry for myself," she said. "I wanted to do so many stupid things, looking back on it, and Kelly was there to keep me from doing anything too drastic. I wanted to just rush right back to you, but I didn't know how."

"And that's why Kelly called me," I said rhetorically.

"I'm so sorry, John," she said and burst into tears. She had been holding them back and simply couldn't keep the emotion at bay any longer. "I should have known. I wanted it to be ours so badly anyway! I have just fucked all of this up so spectacularly!"

I put down my glass and hugged her.

"You did not," I said with conviction. "It was an impossible situation. You did what you thought was best. I'm not mad about it. I don't blame you. I don't think you're at fault for anything!"

"I lost more than a year with you," she said.

"Maybe," I said. Now it was my turn to pause. "Or maybe you took the time you needed to decide what you want the rest of your life to look like." I was hopeful.

"I hadn't thought about it like that," she said and dabbed her eyes with a tissue.

"I never stopped loving you, Kitty Kat," I said. "Not for a minute."

"I love you, too, John," she said, softly at first. "I love you!"

And in that flash, the entirety of the last year was swept away. I wrapped Kat in my arms and kissed her. The desperate urgency behind the intertwining of our lips and tongues was magical, and in a moment I understood how stoically I had compartmentalized my continued desire for her.

I unzipped her dress, allowing it to crumple to the floor. I unhooked her bra and took a moment to admire her perky nipples. She didn't wear panties, and her pussy was perfectly smooth. The arousal shone brightly on her lips. I couldn't resist letting a finger brush against them and bringing my fingers to my mouth to taste her.

"Holy shit, have I missed this," I said.

Kat fumbled with my belt buckle and zipper but eventually pushed my pants and boxers to the floor, springing my cock free. Her hands were warm and rough pulling it.

There was nothing romantic about what happened next. It was a primal, savage need. I knocked over two dining table chairs and lifted Kat onto the table. It was the perfect height to fuck her. As soon as her ass touched the wood, my cock bottomed out inside her.

"Oh god!" she yelped. "I've missed this." Her face twisted with pleasure. "I haven't had a real man's cock in a year!"

I let out a loud moan as I reconnected the memories of Kat's tight, welcoming pussy to the actual sensation of being inside her once more.

"You'll always be my cheating slut," I said.

"I'll never leave you again," she panted. "Oh god, please don't ever stop fucking me."

I picked Kat up by her ass cheeks and pinned her against the wall, thrust my hips up to impale her all the way on my cock with each stroke. I couldn't control my urgency or desperation in fucking her.

"You're mine," I grunted. "You're mine."

"You're so deep," she said. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!"

She spasmed and came, but I never let up my ferocious pace of strokes in and out of her cunt.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed. "I haven't cum on a dick since the last time you fucked me!"

"I own you," I said fiercely and then warned her it was my turn.

"Don't cum in me!" she said. "I'm not on birth control. Please. Please let me taste you. Cum in my mouth."

I slowed briefly. "You don't want me to just cum in you anyway?" I said.

"Not yet," she said. "Not yet. I want to party and be with you again first. Please."

"Get on your knees," I said, releasing her to the ground.

She scrambled in front of my cock and happily took it in her mouth. In just a few strokes of her hand and swirls of her tongue, I shot my sperm into her hungry mouth. It was incredibly satisfying to see her swallow each shot. I pulled her head off me when it became too sensitive.

"Oh my god," I said, breathing hard. "I haven't cum like that in so long."

Kat still kneeled before me, looking like a goddess. She was beaming.

"I could live on a diet of nothing but your cum," she said.

My cock barely deflated. I flexed it so it bobbed a couple times.

"He missed me, didn't he?" she said, then swirled her tongue around it again and enveloped it with her mouth.

"I think I can go again," I said.

"Make love to me?" she said with puppy dog eyes.

I kissed her, tasting our combined juices. I led her to the couch, and she climbed on top of my cock. We started moving in unison at a modest pace.

"I love your pussy," I said.

"I mean it," she said, "I haven't cum with a dick inside me since we last fucked."

"I know," I said.

"His dick is pathetic," she said. I smiled. I loved it. "I can barely feel it."

"Rita told me you still kept your promise about your ass," I said.

"No one gets my ass except for you," she said and kissed me deeply.

"I'm not going to lose you again," I said. "I don't care what I have to do."

We lost ourselves in the slick, rhythmic pleasure of our fuck. I sucked Kat's nipples and let my hands play with her ass, teasing her tight back door and the butt plug that remained snugly inside. Her moans were getting louder, so we didn't hear the door open.

"Well, I see lunch went well!" Jess's voice rang through the apartment.

Kat and I uncoupled quickly.

"Oh, Jesus, don't be embarrassed!" Jess said. "And don't stop on my account!"

"Sorry, baby," I said. "I should have told you things were going well. We didn't talk about this."

Jess looked at me seriously. "I knew this was going to happen," she said. "I wanted it to happen." Her tone was sincere.

"I love you," I said to her.

"I love you," Kat repeated.

"You know," Jess said, "I've got a client asking for a date tonight. Why don't I go do that so you two can catch up?"

"I'd rather have you catch up with us, too," I said.

"No," she said resolutely. "You two need it. Besides, I can make some good money. Just let me confirm it and shower up."

She sent a text message and walked to the kitchen. She pulled out our cocaine stash. Kat was about to climb onto my cock again, when Jess said, "Kat, do you want some goodies?"

"Fuck yes," she said. "I've been out for two days."

The girls did two lines each, and then I joined them for two of my own.

"Now get back to it," Jess said, her voice still firm. "Because after tonight, the three of us need to figure out how we're going to make this work together."