Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 10

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
4.2k words
4.82
8k
7

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for your reading, votes, and feedback. We're hitting the main action of Book Two, so please buckle up for a fun, debauched ride!

* * *

My thighs strained as I slowly, deliberately worked my cock in and out of Kat's mouth, which was hanging over the side of my bed. I could see her throat bulge when I bottomed out before pulling back and repeating the process of face fucking her. She gagged, and her eyes watered. I leaned far forward, driving my cock deeper and leaning across her torso to kiss Jess, who was fucking Kat enthusiastically with the new Love Honey silicone strap-on dildo we had bought.

"This is so hot," I whispered to Jess.

"She makes such a good fuck toy," Jess said. "Don't you, Kat? You love being a slutty little fuck toy, don't you?"

Kat could only gurgle in response, my cock so deep she could only breathe out her nose. I could sense she was on the cusp of cumming, so I pulled out of her mouth to let her scream freely. Jess rammed her with enthusiasm, relishing her ability to bring her friend to orgasm. Kat let loose, her body shaking like an earthquake as she came, gushing pussy juice. Before she had calmed down, Jess and I switched places. Kat was still quivering when I plunged my cock into her pussy. Jess had her clean off the dildo before removing it and setting her cunt down on Kat's face.

"That's so good," Jess moaned. "You're such a fast learner. Eat me. Drink all that sweet pussy juice."

It was different and fun to see Jess flip on a dominant switch. I knew it was her way to see if she could shift the dynamic among the three of us. She had been mine. Then I had Kat. And when Jess reappeared, although we were together more frequently, she could sense the magnetic attraction Kat and I shared. With Kat having done her walkabout in the wilderness and then returning, Jess thought this was her opportunity to show her who was number one.

I wasn't sure Jess could actually do that. But it was fun to watch.

"Yeah, eat my ass you dirty bitch," Jess moaned as Kat worked her tongue farther south. "You're going to make me cum so hard."

It turned me on seeing this dynamic play out. I loved that Jess pushed Kat's boundaries. Whatever happened, I was the beneficiary. I wanted to force them both into new levels of depravity. It was time for me to get creative.

Jess furiously fingered her clit as Kat licked her ass, her face smothered by Jess's perfect cheeks. I lost myself in Kat's cunt. I had missed it. I loved how much ownership I felt when I was with her. And being inside her again, it made me realize how much spite had grown inside me for her husband. He didn't deserve her. She belonged with me. That anger bubbling inside me made me feel wicked. And so when it was time to cum? I did the one thing Kat had asked me expressly not to do until her birth control had time to take full effect again. Jess came hard, and the adoring look on her face made me confident in my next move.

I came inside Kat. I drove my hips against hers, grunting like a primal beast as the flood of cum injected itself into her fertile cunt. My cock continued to twitch as I grinned at Jess, who smiled with approval at my mischief. She raised herself off Kat's face, and I finally got to see the look of shock that had washed over it.

"Babe!" Kat cried out. "You came in me!"

Jess had walked over to the night stand and picked up a glass tray containing a small mountain of cocaine. She sat on the bed next to me and rapidly began chopping up lines.

I put my weight on my elbows and moved my face close to Kat's. Her initial surprise had softened. I kissed her. The coke we had done already made me aggressive and unconcerned with her feelings.

"I own your cunt, Kitty Kat," I said. I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "Tell me that it didn't feel good and that you didn't want it, and I won't do it again."

"I have some Plan B, sweetie," Jess said, the razor blade squeaking against the glass as she chopped the coke into an extra fine powder.

Kat kissed me passionately, sloppily. I could taste Jess on her. "I loved it," she said. "I'm not ovulating. If we've got Plan B just fucking cum in me. Every time."

I got up to pee. My cock was still half-hard. The water I'd been pounding to stay hydrated was doing its job, and I peed for almost two minutes. I washed my hands and looked in the mirror. I had two days of stubble on my face. My eyes looked a touch bleary. I wondered why the resentment toward Kat's husband had bubbled up and put it on a shelf. Later.

Back in the bedroom, if there had been a trace of awkwardness from my unprotected creampie of Kat, it evaporated into the air.

"Daddy, we want booty bumps!" Kat called out. They had worked fast and already prepped the medicine plungers with coke and water.

The girls lined up on their hands and knees. My cum leaked out of Kat's pussy as she stuck her ass high in the air, eager to feel her favorite high. I laughed to myself, feeling a bit clinical as I prepared to dose my girlfriends but excited about what the next round would bring.

I took one plunger in each hand and hit the girls with them simultaneously. Their ecstasy was immediate. But I instructed them to stay still. I sprinkled bumps of coke on each of their ass cheeks and snorted them up. I felt invincible. The two luscious asses spread before me demanded what came next.

I roughly grabbed some of my cum that had leaked from Kat's pussy and rubbed it on my cock, then smeared some across their assholes. I pushed two fingers into each of their asses, and they knew what was coming next.

"I'm so fucking high," Kat said to Jess. They turned their heads to each other.

"I missed you," Jess said. "We needed a coked out fuck fest."

My cock moved between Jess's cheeks. Her ass cleavage was deep. She merely gasped in pleasure as I sunk my cock into her anal cavity. I didn't go slowly. I bottomed out in one, smooth stroke.

"Baby, I'm on fire," Jess said. She and Kat were close enough to kiss, and started to make out sloppily. "Give it to me like a whore."

"You are a whore," Kat said and giggled.

I relished Jess's ability to let me fuck her ass the same as I did her pussy. It was tight and hot. But I didn't let myself stay in her too long. At the same time as I raised my hand and gave her firm cheeks a loud, stinging smack, I pulled out. Her ass gaped obscenely.

"Be gentle, daddy," Kat said as I moved behind her. "You're the only one who gets my ass, and it's been so long."

I firmly gripped the athletic cheeks. I had missed this. Her puckered hole looked tight enough to be virgin. I spanked her a few times before inserting my tip. She cried out, the mixture of pleasure and pain hitting her for the first time in more than a year. She was tight. Absurdly tight. I spit on my cock to add some lubrication. Jess shook her ass at me to get attention. I pulled out of Kat and took a step left and plunged back into Jess.

This is the pattern I repeated for the next twenty minutes. I'd fuck one for a minute or so, then switch. It was long enough to get them each worked up but insufficient to get them close enough to orgasm. I wanted them primed and even more desperate by the time I came. The girls were making out, and I decided how I wanted to cum. I fucked Jess until I felt my orgasm reach a precipice. I pulled out and plunged into Kat, and within two strokes was ready to explode. I shot some cum up her ass then let it spray across her asshole.

My body tingled, and a post-orgasmic chill rippled across the sheen of sweat that had developed on my skin.

"Clean her up, baby," I said, cupping Jess's ass. "Eat my cum."

Jess looked possessed. My plan to edge them with anal sex had worked. She kneeled behind Kat's ass, cum leaking from her asshole and dripping down toward her cunt, and began to lick enthusiastically. I left the girls to clean up my cock. Despite the cocaine, I was feeling some fatigue. Keeping up with both girls when they were at peak desire would have been a challenge for anyone.

When I returned to the bedroom, Jess was setting aside the tray of cocaine. Kat was nowhere to be seen.

"Kat's getting some water," she said, as if reading my mind.

"You're a little jealous of her," I said, making eye contact.

"You haven't cum with me yet," she said.

I laughed. "Don't be petty, sweetie," I said. "It's not a contest. There's no need to feel jealousy. There's no rivalry here."

"I guess I'm not used to sharing you anymore," she said.

"I recommend getting used to it," I said, more aggressively than intended. "I haven't said shit about sharing you."

"You're right," Jess said demurely. "Sometimes I get fairytales stuck in my head."

I cupped her face in my hands. "We're making our own fairytale, aren't we?" I said. "Or are you wanting something else?"

"No," she said sincerely.

We kissed, and Kat came back to the room carrying three bottles of water.

"I don't know about you two," I said, "but I could stand to mellow out a little bit. This has been intense."

"Let's smoke a joint," Jess suggested.

"And maybe go to the pool?" Kat offered.

"That's perfect," I said.

"Can I borrow a suit, Jess?" Kat asked.

"Of course," Jess said. "In my closet."

Jess retrieved our always-ample stash of weed. We smoked most nights to wind down now. She was also starting to experiment with making her own edibles. Kat and I went to the bedroom to change into swimsuits.

"Here you go," I said, directing Kat to the right spot in Jess's closet. We stood close together. I could see a twinkle in her eyes. "I hope your holes are feeling good and used," I added.

"You have no idea how badly I've needed this," she said. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me with purpose. "I just want to stay here and do coke and fuck, daddy."

"I know, Kitty Kat," I said and kissed her back with equal enthusiasm. "But you girls are wearing out my cock."

She made a pouty face and picked out a flattering red one-piece that had large cutouts on either side. I pulled on my own trunks and admired Kat.

"I really missed you," I said. "Welcome back."

Kat's face turned suddenly serious. "I need to get out of my marriage, John," she said. "I'm absolutely miserable. I don't want him anymore. He can't give me what I want. I think he was never what I wanted. What I wanted was a fiction. I should have followed my heart."

"I'm not sure what to say to that," I said. "You know I love you."

"In six months, I get 20% of the community property according to the prenup," Kat said.

"How much is that?" I asked.

"Somewhere in the eight figures," she said.

I whistled. "I'm a little more than six months away from retiring," I said.

"Then what's stopping us?" she asked.

"Honestly?" I said. "Nothing."

"We need to make a plan," she said. "I'm serious."

My face lit up.

"Then let's do it," I said. I wondered how serious she was.

We rejoined Jess in the living room, where she put the finishing touches on a very large joint. It was tightly rolled and beautiful.

"Let's go," she said and led us to the balcony. She let Kat go first and waited for me. "Sorry I was a bit of a brat earlier," she said quietly.

"It's just the coke talking," I said. "We've had a lot going on."

"Work is a little bit of a stress, too," she said. "It's hard running your own business. Especially one that's so... physically demanding."

I smiled and kissed Jess on the top of the head. "I've been thinking about that and have some ideas," I said. "But that's for later."

Jess sparked up the joint and took a massive hit. She held it in while she passed the joint to Kat. I'd never seen her smoke before.

"Don't laugh when I cough," Kat said. "I haven't smoked in years."

She took a healthy toke, held it, and then exhaled, coughing. It was cute. I took a hit of my own, and then we started around the circle again. We smoked happily.

"You know, Jess, I don't think I told you this," Kat said, "but I used to blow the dorm dealer for weed in college."

Jess laughed hysterically. "You did not!" she said.

"I did," Kat said, giggling. "I sucked dick for weed. All the time."

Jess took another hit as we passed the halfway point on the joint. She walked to Kat and put her hand behind her head, pulling their lips together. She exhaled the smoke into Kat's open mouth, leading them to a sloppy, tongue-filled kiss. Jess gave Kat the joint. So inhaled, then returned the shotgun favor to Jess. I took a couple more hits on the joint when it came back to me.

"We either need to hit the pool, or I'm just going to fuck the shit out of you sluts again," I said.

Jess ran her hand over my crotch.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" she said and cackled. Kat joined in. They were super stoned.

I opted for more time to recover, so we settled on the pool. It was a sunny, hot, humid day. The pool was crowded but not overflowing, like on some peak summer days. My complex was high-end and full of younger, pretty people. I had always found the pool a fruitful location for picking up one-night stands. It was a wonder what a little money, Champagne, and perhaps the promise of cocaine would do to a lady's morals.

The earlier tension between Jess and Kat had gone up in a literal cloud of smoke, and the girls sat next to each other gossiping. They also weren't subtle about admiring a group of twenty-something, athletic guys who sat directly across from us.

"In college?" I overheard Jess whisper. "I would have basically told that guy to his face that I'd suck his dick no matter what."

"Oh my god, me too," Kat said. "I call it the pretty boy rule. A guy that hot? He could do anything. I would be such a slut for him."

"I'm really lucky with my business," Jess said. "Four of the six clients are so good looking. I'd fuck them for free, but I am so glad they pay me!"

They laughed. I was glad to see we were over the speed bump of jealousy.

"You should talk to my friend Kelly about work," Kat said. "She has this insanely amazing little agency."

"Maybe we should take a trip to LA," Jess suggested.

"Oh my god, that would be so much fun," Kat said. "We might need a girls' trip." She glanced at me and gave a wicked grin.

"I'm sure you wouldn't get into any trouble at all," I said with a smile. We had brought a small cooler with a few bottles of Champagne in it. I popped a bottle and filled three stemless, plastic wine glasses.

Jess and Kat took theirs and got in the pool to cool off. I enjoyed the heat from the sun, feeling the sweat bead on my chest. I watched through my sunglasses as the girls slowly worked their way across the pool to linger in front of the hot guys they had been chatting about.

"Beware of the sharks," a voice from the chair next to me said. It belonged to a young, petite brunette. I hadn't seen her before, which meant she had probably graduated from college in the spring and just moved in and started a job in town.

"Oh, I'm not worried in the least," I said. "They can handle themselves." I gestured to Kat and Jess.

"They can be pretty convincing," she said, looking over her sunglasses.

"I'm John," I said and extended my hand. She met it with a tentative handshake.

"Madison," she said.

"New here?" I asked.

"I graduated from TCU in May," she said.

"Nice to meet you," I said. "Originally from Houston?"

"Austin," she said. "It's very different here. Most of my sorority sisters went to Dallas."

"I can't imagine you have trouble making friends," I said. I glanced at Kat and Jess, who had been joined by the four good looking guys in the water now and were chatting flirtatiously.

"I don't always make the smartest decisions," Madison said and glanced again over her sunglasses across the pool to the guys standing with my girls.

"Well, let's change that," I said. "Let me pour you some Champagne."

"How could I say no to that?" she said.

By force of habit, I had brought a couple extra cups. I filled one generously. Madison glanced at the bottle while I poured.

"The good stuff, huh?" she said.

"You have pretty good taste for someone so young," I said, taking on a mock fatherly tone.

"Sometimes my taste skews older and more sophisticated," she said, a hint of playfulness entering her voice. I let myself evaluate her from behind my sunglasses for the first time. She was skinny and tan, with small breasts boosted by the push-up top to her green bikini. Classic college cheerleader cutie.

"I'm not sure how sophisticated I am, but I'm definitely older," I said.

"I wasn't talking about you," she said with a laugh. I appreciated the banter.

I refilled my own glass and turned my attention back to the pool. The four young men had formed a ring around Kat and Jess, who obviously revelled in the attention. Jess, in particular, already had graduated to casual touching. The guy nearest her was tall and ripped. It was the exact type who could dissolve any willpower she had.

"So you don't feel threatened that they're talking to your girlfriend?" Madison struck up the conversation again.

"They're beautiful and flirty," I said. "They like to have fun. What's there to feel threatened about? I'm taking them upstairs in a little bit."

"Them?" she said, raising her eyebrows.

"Well, uh," I stammered, "a little slip of the tongue."

"Maybe I underestimated you," I said.

"I'm just high and talking bullshit," I said.

"I'm really missing out, it seems," she said.

"That's not fair," I said. "We are always happy to share."

"Share what?" Kat said. She had slipped out of the pool to get more Champagne.

"Just talking about party favors, darling," I said as I poured Kat a fresh glass.

"I could use a bump," Kat said indiscreetly. "Can I have the key, baby?"

Kat disappeared upstairs.

"You weren't kidding," Madison said.

"There's no need to," I said flippantly. "Sometimes I feel like I live in a fantasy world."

"You could do worse," she said.

Jess returned from the pool.

"Well, you seemed like you were having fun!" I said.

She smiled at me. "Flirting never hurt anyone," she said. "And you're no stranger to it." She glanced at Madison.

"You know I can't resist," I said and laughed. "I'm impressed you were able to break away."

"I just told them my boyfriend is too rich to waste my time on boys," Jess said. She smiled and added, "At least while he was watching me."

Kat returned, bouncing up to us with the unmistakable, bubbly manner given by cocaine.

"My turn," Jess said. Kat gave her the key.

"How did you resist their charms?" I said lightly to Kat as she sat down next to me.

"Because I made a promise to you," she said.

"You remember that?" I asked.

"I've been faithful to it," she said seriously.

"Even when you were... a little wild recently?" I queried. She nodded. "I love you," I said, and she took my hand and squeezed.

Jess returned quickly, the same happy bounce in her step that Kat had moments before.

"Did you want some, too, sweetie?" Jess asked Madison politely.

"Oh, no thank you," Madison said. "I don't want to put you through the trouble."

"It's no trouble," Jess said with a breezy laugh. "There's enough for literally everyone down here. But I figured you deserved some, if you want it, because you had to entertain this old man while we swam."

"It's really, really good shit," Kat offered. "Here, come with me."

"Well, I mean, I guess if you insist," Madison said haltingly. "I'd love some."

I looked at Jess quizzically as Kat and Madison walked away. Madison had a cute ass. She was just the type of girl I had picked up at the pool dozens of times.

"What are you two up to?" I asked.

"The guys we were talking to," Jess said, glancing over at them, "said she's a party girl. I think they thought if we could sacrifice her as a distraction to you, that we would let them fuck us."

12