Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those guys are smarter than I gave them credit for," I said.

Jess laughed. "Well, we'll see how she responds," she said. "I could use my strap-on on that skinny bitch."

"I want to double penetrate someone with you, darling," I said.

"Let's do it," Jess said. "I don't know why we didn't do it to Kat today."

"Are you feeling better?" I asked.

"I'm good, baby," she said. "Too much coke. Too much work."

"You need a break," I said.

"I've been thinking about that," Jess said.

"What do you want to do? Or do you want me to pick?" I said.

"I was serious when I said we could go to LA," she said. "I want to pick Kelly's brain about work."

"It's not a bad idea," I said.

"I've been thinking about this a lot," she said. "I think I'm good at it. If I'm smart about it, based on what Kat has told me how Kelly runs hers, I could create something really amazing."

"You are good at it," I said with a smile.

"Thank you, baby," she said.

"I can see the stress is growing a bit," I said. "You're keeping so busy, it's running you down."

"I am," she said. "I'm doing too much coke. I've got too many appointments. I don't want to let down the clients."

"I'm impressed how you've analyzed this," I said.

Kat returned with Madison. She had that familiar ebullient glaze in her eyes.

"Thank you so much!" she said to Jess and me with far too much enthusiasm.

"We're always happy to share," Jess said.

"What were you guys talking about?" Kat asked.

"We were saying that we really do need to get to LA and let Kelly help Jess with business stuff," I said.

"That's what I've been saying!" Kat said. "When can we go?"

I caught Madison looking at me over her sunglasses once more.. My eyes met her as I responded to Kat.

"You know, work is busy for me for a while," I said. "So like you said, maybe it should be a girls' trip." I couldn't help myself. Madison smiled.

"As if I'd leave you behind with all the sluts around this place," Jess said. She looked at Madison but not resentfully.

"Takes one to know one," Madison said, playing along. All of us laughed.

We stayed at the pool long enough to finish the bottles of Champagne I had brought, then the girls wanted to head back upstairs for another round and some coke. They invited Madison to indulge in the latter.

I was buzzed and didn't hide my enthusiasm for watching Madison bend over and snort two lines. She was clearly no stranger to a straw. I took my own lines just as Madison excused herself. Jess and Kat had put on music and started dancing. They invited her to stay, but she demurred.

"Are you ready for another round, daddy?" Kat said sweetly. They had begun stripping out of their bathing suits.

I kissed Kat and Jess in turn and said with full sincerity, "I am always ready for you both."

And in that moment, after many long months, I felt like I had finally clawed myself back to the pinnacle of happiness that Kat's pregnancy had brought crashing down. I reminded myself to enjoy it, despite a fly of worry that buzzed in my head that it inevitably would fall apart again. I shooed it away. Kat wanted to end her marriage. I was determined to figure out how to do it.

12