Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 13

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
2.3k words
4.83
6.4k
6

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for reading, everyone. We're well past halfway here in the second book. Lots of action to come!

* * *

Jess had put a lot of thought into the tryout appointments for her potential escort agency additions. To make them feel more authentic, she rented a hotel room. She also wanted to establish the high-end feel that she believed appropriate for the style of her operation. I appreciated that as I pulled up to the valet at the St. Regis, near River Oaks. It was a perfect choice. The hotel's bar had a longtime reputation for being a hooker pickup spot. Jess came with me, wanting to observe from the lobby how Alix would make her entrance before heading up to our room.

We checked into our junior suite, which was well-appointed and comfortable. I had brought a bottle of Champagne. Jess passed me a small vial of cocaine.

"Alix will appreciate this," she said. "She parties like me."

"She sounds like my kind of girl," I said.

"That's what I'm counting on you to find out!" she said.

Jess adjourned to the lobby. Alix was due to arrive at 4 p.m., and not one minute past the hour, I heard a light knock on the door.

Before me stood a five-foot-eight, bleach blonde monument to Dr. Vivianno's ample talent to enhance the human body. Her tits nearly spilled out of her low-cut white top, and her nipple piercings showed obviously through the fabric. Her long, shapely legs were accentuated by short black shorts and four-inch heels. A sweater gave her the barest sheen of modesty, but the shimmering gloss on her puffy, injected lips undercut any pretense that this wasn't a girl who wanted to be a bimbo. I liked her immediately.

"You must be Alix," I said and invited her in.

"John?" she asked tentatively.

I smiled. "You look amazing," I said. "Very tasteful. Can I get you a drink?"

"Thanks," she said. "And sure."

"Champagne?" I asked, holding up the bottle.

"My favorite," she said. I could almost feel the relief wash over her.

I popped the bottle and poured two glasses. She sat on the couch in the sitting area.

"Thanks," she said, and I noticed she was chewing gum. I almost laughed.

"Cheers," I said, and we clinked glasses as I sat down next to her. "So is this really your first appointment?"

"Yeah," she said and giggled. "I guess you've known Jess for a long time? She said she wanted it to be easy and with someone she knew for a long time."

"You can say that," I said with a chuckle. "She didn't tell you?"

She stared at me blankly, chewing her gum a mile a minute and taking a tentative swig of the bubbly.

"I'm her boyfriend," I said.

"Wait, are you serious?" Alix said.

I nodded and laughed heartily. "Yeah, no bullshit," I said. "So you can relax. We're just going to party and have a little fun and see if this is something you really want to do."

"Wow, that's so wild!" she said. "It's kind of hot, honestly."

I moved more closely to her and put a hand on her thigh, which was mostly exposed as her shorts crept up. I wanted to make this feel as much like a normal escort-client situation as possible. Jess and I had planned the opening moves together.

"Here," I said, taking her glass. "I left you a gift in the bathroom. Why don't you go get comfortable."

"Sure," she said. She got up and went to the bathroom across the suite.

I heard her close the door and texted Jess.

"So far so good," I said.

Jess wrote back instantly. "She was very polished when she came in," she said. "Confident and not drawing too much attention."

"Just sent her to the bathroom," I said.

"I love you," Jess wrote. I texted back a kissy face emoji.

"Wow, thanks," Alix said when she returned. She was wearing only a white thong and her heels when she came back out. Her tits were exceptional, and the bars that pierced her long nipples were sexy. For as large as they were, they hung beautifully, nipples still pointing slightly upward. Dr. Vivianno really did executive-level work, and it wasn't only on Rita Johnson's magnificent tits.

I returned her glass to her hand and motioned for her to sit.

"You're exquisite," I said and kissed her neck lightly. "Jess tells me you've done some sugaring."

"Yeah," she said. "I've had a couple daddies over the last couple years."

"How'd you get into that?" I asked.

"You know how it is," she said. "Finished college. Needed a little extra. A lot of my friends had done it. And one of the girls at work was like, you should try it."

"Those are lucky guys," I said.

"I still can't believe you're Jess's boyfriend," she said. She finished the rest of her glass in one swig, and I noticed the gum was gone. I poured her some more.

"Can you believe I love what business she's running?" I said.

Alix laughed. "Good point," she said. "I hadn't thought of that." She was becoming more polished. She took another healthy drink from her glass.

"Do you mind if I touch your breasts?" I asked.

"I'm here for you," she said. "You can do whatever you want."

"I appreciate that," I said. I set down my Champagne and cupped her breasts. They were hefty but felt perfect to the touch. "Jesus, what I wouldn't give to do a line off these."

"Shit, what I wouldn't give for a line," she said.

"Do you party with Jess at the office?" I asked.

"I'm sort of the office supplier," she said. "I don't know if she told you."

I smiled. "She did," I said and produced the vial of coke. "Want a bump?"

"I never say no," she said.

"To coke or to anything?" I said jokingly.

"For you? Both," she said and smiled. She opened the vial and carefully poured a bump onto the back of her hand in the soft flesh between her index finger and thumb. She snorted it into her left nostril, then repeated the motion for her right. Alix then wasted no time in sprinkling a bump on each of her breasts.

"I admit, you're not the first guy who's done coke off my tits," she said with a laugh.

"It would be a shame if I were," I said. I inhaled the small circles of coke. I licked up the remnants, then let my tongue wander to her nipples, sucking hungrily on them and the cool metal bars that ran through them. Alix moaned loudly.

"I like it rough," she said.

I bit her nipples harder until she asked me to stop. I wanted to know all her limits. I noticed a growing wet spot on the crotch of her thong. My fingers crept inside the waistband and felt her pussy for the first time. I was surprised to feel a clit piercing, as well. She could see it register on my face.

"I've always been a bit of a bad girl," she said. I kissed her for the first time, tasting the spearmint of the gum in the background of the slight bitterness of the Champagne.

"Bad girls always make the best whores," I said and bit her lower lip. She moaned as I worked her clit with my fingers.

"I like being called that," she said.

"Get used to it," I said, "because you are a whore."

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked in a shy tone.

"Let's go to the bed," I said.

She stripped my clothes off and looked surprised.

"You are really hot," she said. "Like, you take care of yourself."

"Thanks," I said with a smile. She was every bit of a twenty-five-year-old.

"And, damn, this is a thick dick!" she exclaimed happily. She stroked it a few times and then, as if by instinct, she sank to her knees and took it in her mouth.

I closed my eyes and focused on evaluating Alix's oral skills. She attacked my dick with fervor, giving me sloppy, enthusiastic head.

"Pull my hair," she panted when she pulled off at one point.

I grabbed a fistful of silky blonde hair in each hand and took her request as an invitation to fuck her face. She exaggerated the gagging sounds in her throat for me and took on the affectation of a pornstar. When I saw her eyes begin to water and felt her jaw clamping down more frequently, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and let go of her hair.

"You do like it rough," I observed.

"My sugar daddy says that bad girls need to know how to be punished," she said.

"How does he punish you?" I asked as I maneuvered her to the bed, having her bend over doggy style.

"He ties me up and uses a ball gag on me while he spanks my ass with a paddle," she said, as if it was nothing.

I took up my position behind her and smeared her pussy juice over my cock head, teasing her cunt.

"You like when he punishes you?" I asked.

"I love it anytime a man does whatever he wants to me," she said. "Please fuck me."

My cock pushed into her, and I was shocked.

"Jesus Christ, you're tight," I said. "Fuck."

"You're going to tear up my pussy!" she shrieked. "Oh fuck! You're so big!"

She definitely excelled at the pornstar imitation game. I fucked her hard and fast, and the shocking tightness had my orgasm building faster than I ever would have guessed. I pushed a thumb against her asshole and popped it past her sphincter.

"Dirty boy," she said and glanced over her shoulder. "I need more coke if you want to play with my butt."

"Just exploring what's on the menu," I said.

"Everything," she said. "I told you."

"Don't be a brat," I said and let a hand crack down on her thick, firm ass.

"Yes! Harder!" she egged me on.

I spanked her again and again until I couldn't ignore how delightfully tight her pussy was anymore. I told her I was close to cumming.

"Titty fuck me," she said and, without waiting for a response, flopped onto her back and beckoned me to her. "I love having a guy just blast me with his jizz."

I straddled her rib cage and spit on my cock and her tits. Alix guided me between her cavernous cleavage and pushed the firm tits around my cock.

"Just fuck them like they're my pussy," she said.

I sawed my cock back and forth between her fleshy mountains. I had never felt a titty fuck like this. The friction and tension were superb. Her breasts were so large, it allowed my entire shaft to feel stimulated at once. It only took a few minutes until my cum shot like a volcanic eruption. I had purposely not cum the night before to build up a huge load for her. Alix opened her mouth as soon as she saw my cream pass the tip of my cock.

"Give me that hot fucking cum!" she yelled.

I covered her face, neck, and tits. She smiled and relished in being covered by so much.

"Fuck," I said into the room.

"Oh, god, I'm so covered!" she said. "I love getting glazed like that!"

"Can I get you a towel to clean off?" I asked.

"Bad girls should eat cum," she said. "Feed it to me, please?" I noted how polite she tended to be. There were real submissive possibilities here.

I smiled. "You are my kind of slut," I said. I scooped up gobs of cum, pushing it into her mouth and across her eager, waiting tongue.

"I'm so fucking horny," Alix said when I fed her as much cum as I could gather. "Can you go again?"

"I don't know if I've been with a whore who is so eager to have more sex," I said.

"Is that a bad thing?" she said rhetorically. Lying naked on the bed, droplets of cum running off her neck and tits and her stiletto heels still on her feet, Alix looked happily used.

I picked up my phone and texted Jess. "She's a natural," I said.

"Send her down," she wrote back. "I want a piece of you for myself."

"Do you mind if I do some more coke?" Alix asked.

"Help yourself," I said. "Jess said you can meet her downstairs. Sounds like she's happy with how things went."

"Aw," she responded in disappointment. "I was wanting another ride on that fat dick."

"I don't think you're going to have any shortage of cock," I said. "And this will keep you hungry for mine."

She helped herself to two generous bumps of coke off the back of her hand again.

"Did I do okay?" she asked, suddenly seeming vulnerable.

"I told Jess you were a natural," I said. "You're a fun fuck, and I wouldn't mind testing out how much coke you need before you'll let me put it up your ass." I gave her a wicked grin.

"It takes quite a bit," she said, "but I'm game for it anytime." She got dressed, and I walked her to the door. We didn't hug or kiss goodbye. She just walked to the elevator.

Less than ten minutes later, Jess let herself in with a keycard. I hadn't bothered to dress. She made a straight line for me, put her hand on my still-damp cock, and kissed me.

"This is really happening," she said.

"It is," I said. "And that was fun. I'm not going to lie. Her tits are ridiculous."

"I'll make you a promise," she said. "Any girl who works for me can be your fuck toy, any time you want it. My whores will be your whores."

"Sounds like an offer I can't refuse," I said.

"Now come fuck your favorite whore," Jess said, and led me to the bedroom.