Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 12

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
2.7k words
4.75
6.6k
8

Part 12 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: If you've been reading from the beginning of Traffic Girl, there are some nuggets dropped earlier on in the first book that are coming to fruition now. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you, as always, for your feedback, constructive criticism, and votes!

***

"I have a confession," Jess said. It had been a long week of work for both of us, and we were smoking an after-dinner joint on the balcony.

"That always makes my spidey sense tingle," I said dreamily. The weed was good, giving a very majestic high.

"I'm going to preface it by asking you not to be mad," she said. "It's something that's been going on for a while now, but I didn't know how to tell you."

"What is it?" I squinted at her. I felt a bit of reflexive anger bubbling up.

"It's about Dr. Vivianno," she said, referring to the plastic surgeon whose office she worked at.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Has Gloria ever told you about him?" she asked.

I shook my head. "I mean, nothing other than small talk boss and work stuff," I said.

"Huh," Jess said. "That's interesting."

"Are you going to tell me?" I said and laughed.

"Dr. Vivianno is a pervert," she said. "Like a big-time pervert."

"I guess I'm not surprised?" I said. "He's this incredibly successful plastic surgeon. I figured he would live fast."

"No, you're not getting it," she said. "He's, like ... a nonstop horndog."

"I feel like I'm being personally attacked," I joked.

"I'm too stoned. I need to just spell it out for you," Jess said. "Have you ever noticed that his office staff is 100% female? And they are all absolutely gorgeous?"

"Honestly, I haven't seen the staff other than you and Gloria," I said.

Jess pulled out her phone and scrolled to the Vivianno Plastic Surgery Instagram page. There, she tapped on the hashtag "viviannogirls."

"Here," she said, handing me her phone. "Look through these."

I scrolled through the feed, seeing dozens of pictures. Gloria and Jess were in some, but there were a half dozen other girls who appeared, too. It was like a bimbo convention.

"Damn," I said. "I can't say this isn't some serious talent. Jesus. You've been keeping them from me!" I laughed.

A serious look took over Jess's face.

"I haven't been honest with you about the work situation," she said.

"Okay, how so? You keep hinting around," I said.

"Let me be direct," she said again. She was really high. I could see she was a little nervous but also exasperated. "The Vivianno girls are the doctor's personal harem."

"Harem?" I repeated back to her, as the realization slowly dawned on my stoned mind.

"Harem," she emphasized.

"So you ..." I said, my voice trailing off.

"I had to blow him just to get the job," Jess said. "And whoever he wants to play with at a given time, he plays with."

I whistled. "Fucking hell, Jess," I said. "You've been working there for months! How often are you fucking him?"

"Honestly?" Jess said, and I cut her off.

"No, I want you to keep lying to me," I said sarcastically.

"He likes me," she said. "I'm the only one who can deep throat him all the way. So usually a couple times a week."

"Jesus," I said but then turned silent. It was the weight of genuine surprise that made me speechless.

"There's one other thing," she said, and I could sense hesitation in her voice.

"Okay," I said, staring at her and blinking.

"There's a lot of coke around the office," she said. "I mean, it never interferes with the real work, but, I mean, for the office-only girls and stuff, I mean, we party a little bit when there aren't anymore patients for the day, and one of the girls has this amazing dealer, and ..."

I cut her off again. "How much?" I said. My eyes bored into hers.

"Honestly?" she said.

"You better fucking be honest," I said. "I thought I made that perfectly clear."

"Two or four lines a day most of the time," she said. "Honestly."

"Okay," I said, somehow feeling relief. "That's not too bad."

"I know it was a mistake not to tell you, and I don't know why I didn't," she said. "I can see it was very self-destructive. I know you wouldn't have cared if I had just come to you and explained it. I guess it just took me by so much surprise that I had lucked my way into this job that was, I don't know, just like living a fantasy. Babe, I have so much fun at work, and then I have the escorting on the side, and it's like the most glamorous, happy situation I can possibly imagine."

"I do wish you would have told me," I said. "It triggers me if you keep secrets."

"I know that," she said. "And I honestly don't know why I lied to you."

The joint had gone out. Jess relit it, took a hit, and straddled my lap. I wanted to turn my head away, but I couldn't. I didn't want to escalate the situation. I knew it would be better to talk it through. She blew the acrid marijuana smoke into my mouth. I held it and blew it out in her face. She smiled.

Jess started to grind her hips into my crotch. "I just want to say I'm sorry," she said. Her lips were close, and her long eyelashes almost touched mine. "I know I don't need to keep any secrets from you. I can be honest with you. You always support me. You always love me. And I just want to apologize and say I'm so, so sorry." She took another hit and passed it to me.

"I can't lie, babe," I said. "This hurts. It kind of hurts a lot." I drew deeply on the joint and held in the smoke.

"I guess I really just compartmentalized it after a while," she said. "Work was work, and it never came home. And that's how Dr. Vivianno presents, too. I mean, people think he's this super family man!" She laughed.

"I can't believe Gloria never mentioned any of this," I said.

"Like I said, it's treated like part of work," Jess said.

"That feels like a lame excuse," I said. "I feel left out." I knew I was inviting Jess to a pity party.

"I've been feeling guilty about it," she said, "which is why I wanted to tell you. I know it was a mistake. It was a huge mistake, and if it takes some time for you to forgive me for it, I completely understand."

"I mean, I'll get over it," I said.

That opening made Jess a little playful. She saw the opportunity. She kissed me lightly, readjusted against my groin, and let her tongue tickle my ear while she whispered.

"I thought maybe I could make you part of the fun," she said. "You love Gloria. Did you see the other girls? There are two that are probably bigger bimbos than she is."

"That could make getting over it a bit easier," I said with a chuckle.

Jess snuffed out the remnants of the joint and began a slow lap dance.

"I've been thinking how to make this up to you," she said. "I've felt so guilty. I knew the first step had to be confessing. But I have a couple other ... ideas for you."

My cock responded to the movement of her body, and I started to think definitively with my little head.

"Tell me more," I said.

"I told you Gloria wants to be part of my agency," she said. "The two girls I just mentioned? They are down for it, too. They both already have sugar daddies. One, Alix, is the girl who has the incredible coke dealer. Anyway, I kind of hinted at the concept of the agency to them, and they were so enthusiastic. They are totally and completely on-board."

"Can you trust them?" I asked.

"Totally," she said. "I'll tell you more about why later, but it feels like this big, sexy dick needs some attention." She ground her pelvis into my erection.

"You're a bigger whore than I ever dreamed," I said.

"You have no idea," she said.

"What other secrets have you been keeping?" I asked.

"Oh, no more secrets," she said. "But you should know that Dr. Vivianno? He has the biggest dick I've ever had in my life."

"Really?" I asked.

"The absolute biggest," she said. "He let me measure it once. I think he gets a kick out of that. It's a little more than eleven inches and as thick as my forearm." She looked at me with absolute lust in her eyes.

"Holy fuck," I breathed.

"Maybe there is one more little secret. Do you want to know why I'm his favorite? Even though I'm the girl in the office who doesn't have huge tits?" she said.

"Why?" I said faintly, my breath short.

"I'm the only one who can take his whole dick up her ass," she said with a wicked, satisfied grin.

"Jesus fuck, Jess," I said.

"I love being his ass slut," she said. "And he cums buckets. Sometimes I can't even swallow all of it."

"You're a cheating whore," I said.

"I am a cheating whore, and you still love me," she said.

"I do still love you," I admitted.

"I'm going to make it up to you," she said. "I know I should have told you from the day I met him. And do you know what the first step is, I've decided?"

"What?" I asked.

"The big question I have about adding these two new girls to my agency," she said, "is whether they're up to being real whores."

"Show me their pictures," I said.

"Sure," Jess said, reaching for her phone again. "This is Alix." She showed me a picture from Alix's Instagram. She was a platinum blonde with massive fake tits spilling out of a sequined, seafoam green bikini top, the underside of her breasts hanging out lusciously. The string bikini bottom tapered down from a tiny waist to lush, sexy hips. I caught a glimpse of black-and-red stars tattooed on either side of her pussy.

"Yeah, that is my kind of slut," I said.

"And this is Brittany," Jess said. Up popped a photo of a long-haired brunette in a form-fitting red cocktail dress with cutouts underneath the breasts. She posed standing sideways, her puffy, injected lips covered in matching red lipstick. Her fake tits jutted out proudly, though they weren't as huge as Alix's. Her ass curved out substantially, leading to rippled, athletic thighs and legs.

"And so is she," I said with a laugh, a bit of good humor returning.

"I know they are, baby," she said. "That's why I know you can trust you to help me evaluate them."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I need you to do a test session with them," she said. "You're the only person I trust to do it. I want you to be the talent screener for the agency. Any girl I try to bring into the fold? I won't until you give your approval."

I groaned. "That sounds incredibly fun," I said.

"Maybe that can help you forgive me for fucking my boss?" she said in a sultry voice.

"It's definitely a start," I said. "When do I get to meet them?"

"I've already set it up for you to see Alix tomorrow," she said. "Then Brittany on Sunday."

"You were pretty fucking confident I'd agree to this, weren't you?" I asked.

"Baby," Jess said and kissed me deeply but briefly, "I know you. Would you ever say no to fucking a hot little slut? Especially a hot little slut I've procured for you?"

"Well, when you put it that way," I said. I put my hands on Jess's jeans-glad ass and massaged it. My head was swimming. The rollercoaster of emotions that evening was staggering.

"So there's one last little thing to fill you in on," she said. "And then you can fuck my brains out."

"I'm not sure how much more I can take!" I said.

"I talked to Dr. Vivianno about my agency idea," she said. "And I mentioned -- without discussing any specifics of who are where -- Kelly's setup with STD testing and that I wanted to do something similar."

"Wow, that's a bold move," I said.

"Well, maybe from your point of view," she said. "But you're only just learning what an ... intimate working environment his office is."

I laughed in disbelief but agreed.

"And he is totally happy to be the agency hub for health testing and records," he said. "I'll just pay him a monthly fee."

"I want to meet him," I said.

"What?" Jess asked, surprised.

"I want to meet Dr. Vivianno," I said.

"Why?" she asked, a bit defensive. "Is there something I should worry about?"

"I don't think it's unreasonable," I said. "If you're taking on someone who knows about your business and who's also been fucking you regularly -- and I'm guessing will continue fucking you -- I think it's only fair to meet him."

"He's such a nice guy, baby," she said.

"Good," I said. "I'm sure we'll hit it off."

"If you're open-minded, I think you really would!" she said enthusiastically.

"When have I ever not been open-minded?" I said.

She kissed me, and I knew she wanted to fuck. I still had difficulty looking at how much had changed over the course of our conversation. My girlfriend actually was starting an escort agency. She also apparently worked in a bizarre coke den of a doctor's office that sounded like the sort of depraved circus I could love. And she was letting me test drive her potential hookers. Jesus, what a life, I told myself.

I stood up and led Jess to the bedroom. I still felt a twinge of anger inside, and I decided to take it out on her with a rough fuck, which a good weed high always made me inclined toward anyway. As we stripped, I felt the familiar and deeply ingrained attraction to Jess. She was so beautiful. I really loved her. But I didn't like how she could make me feel vulnerable.

Naked, Jess bent over the side of the bed, presenting herself to me. She was expecting my cock, but she was met with a sharp strike of my hand on her ass.

"Babe!" she yelped.

"Shut up and take your punishment," I said.

"Yes, sir," she said.

I spanked her over and over. Her cheeks turned pink, then red. The well-defined handprints I left on her ass blurred as I spanked her harder and harder.

"Baby, it stings," she said with a hint of pleading in her voice.

"I decide when you're done," I said firmly.

She looked over her shoulder and saw I was serious. I could see her lower lip form a pout. When I felt like she was nearing the point of tears, I ordered her to lie on her back. I intentionally looked at her with hard eyes. I wanted her to feel that she had inflicted real pain by lying to me.

I entered her hard and pounded her cunt relentlessly. I rolled my hips against hers, shoving my cock as far into her as it would go. I braced myself on my left arm and moved my right hand to her neck. She knew better than to talk right now, but I choked her hard enough that she couldn't say anything. She loved it. I could see the excitement in her eyes as I ravished her. Her body bucked, and she came. I kept pumping until my cock spasmed. I cried out savagely as my sperm flooded her improbably tight pussy. I rolled off her, my chest heaving. I could feel the chill crawl across my sticky, sweaty skin. Her breasts and nipples rose and fell next to me.

"I'm proud of you," I said finally. "Your business is going to be a hit. I know it."

"I love you," she said. "I'm sorry."

"This is going to be a lot of fun, isn't it?" I said and grinned at her.

"It is going to be a hurricane of sluts and money," she said.