All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 15'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't know what to think about this chapter. Seems like John has been inciting her into this behavior, then walks away when she acts it out. I don't know what he thinks. But if he wants a devoted woman who turns tricks for a living, he's kidding himself. What you get is a whore that you can't trust. You can't expect her to ask permission, and cheating doesn't exist. 5 stars for the twist....BUT....the chapter lost it's entertainment value, at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John shares responsibility in what has just happened. We didn't get a lot of back story to what John and Jess's earlier relationship was like, but apparently it looked something like we see now. When John hooked up with Jess again after Kat's wedding it seemed she had matured and cleaned up to some degree. John drug her right back down the rabbit hole by encouraging her worst instincts. Now here she is again; a coke whore. John should at least talk to her after he has calmed down, not just ghost her. Talk to her sober and see where it goes from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Harsh! Love it.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 2 years agoAuthor

This is great feedback!! Appreciate how you’ve recognized things innate in these characters. If you stick with it, I think you’ll see it will pay off. Grateful to have passionate and smart readers! Thanks for your time!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

She is a drug addict with a thousands of dollars a day habit. She will blow through the money

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For the first time I'm glad that John has had enough, what on earth are you thinking hooking up with such a degenerate?!? It's his house and since she's clearly not lucid I wouldn't go to a hotel, I would simply throw all her stuff out and put her on the street naked if necessary + arrange the CDC or HAZMAT to analyze and sterelize the place! Some of these earlier comments absolutely astounds me. LIE UPON LIE UPON LIE. He should have never taken her back it was bound to happen and they are both morons for not recognizing it, although I blame John more, Jess hardly cares and is incredible reckless but John should have known better. Talking to her later is ridiculous and expecting her to change as well. I hope that people refer to her as TOXIC BITCH if she has any role in future chapters!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES