Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 17

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
3k words
4.79
5.9k
6

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Book two is getting pretty near its conclusion. Thanks for being generous with your time and reading, voting, and giving feedback. Thank you!

* * *

Kat's hot, wet, eager mouth slurped on my cock as I leaned back in the sumptuous leather seats of my Mercedes. My hips raised and lowered more rapidly, and I warned her that I was about to cum. That was a good thing because our realtor's BMW SUV had just pulled up behind us in the driveway.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I moaned.

Kat kept just the tip in her mouth as I shot thick spurts of sperm. She gave a delighted moan of her own as she swallowed my load, then raised her head up and pushed the final drops of my essence into her mouth.

"God, I missed that," she said, turning to the back seat and grinning at Jess. "I haven't been a cum slut in way too long. I still have so much catching up to do."

"We all needed to regain our balance," Jess said sweetly. "I'm so glad to have you back, Kat."

We got out of the car and greeted Alyssa, our realtor. She was well-known to Jess and me because she also worked for Jess's escort agency, but this was her first time meeting Kat.

"You must be Kat," Alyssa said, extending her hand.

"Alyssa, it's so great to meet you," Kat said enthusiastically. "Sorry, I'm a hugger."

They embraced. I admired Alyssa. Like Brittany, she was a brick house who was built to fuck. She wore a short skirt and five-inch Louboutin heels and, as usual, a shirt that revealed her stunning breasts and midriff.

"I saw you were busy when I pulled up," Alyssa said to Kat. "You're my kind of girl." She flashed an electric smile.

Jess hugged Alyssa hello, as well, and we walked up to the impressive house. It was traditional in style and had six bedrooms and 7,000 square feet not counting the guest house, with a large wine cellar, pool, tennis court, and more than an acre of land.

"This is gorgeous," Jess said.

"Wow," Kat said.

"I'm guessing you don't need me to give you a usual tour and overview?" Alyssa said with a laugh.

"Nope," I said. "We just need you to open the door."

Kat and Jess forged ahead into the house, chatting excitedly like kids on Christmas. After the Jess incident, I had paused searching for somewhere to buy for a month. I was ready to find an estate to settle into, but I couldn't justify it until I felt a greater sense of confidence that Jess would abide by the rules I set for her.

Fortunately, the first month had gone off without a hitch. It helped that I didn't work anymore. I dedicated myself to ensuring her compliance and conditioning her to be entirely dependent on me and my decision-making. Her response validated taking such a hard line with her. She was flourishing.

Kat was in the throes of an expensive and predictably messy divorce. With so much money at stake, it was inevitable lawyers were going to swoop in and take a healthy cut of cash. The settlement calculation was relatively easy, since it was dictated by the prenup. The ace Kat held back was her husband's pain pill addiction, which she could use to move things along faster if he balked too loudly. For now, we let the process play out and forged ahead into a bright future. Together.

I strolled through the house casually. I had looked long enough and knew what I wanted in sufficient detail that all I needed to do was confirm that reality matched the pictures. So far, so good.

"It's a remarkable home," Alyssa said. "And honestly a steal at this price for this location. The owners need to move out of state for work, and they need to be gone before the school year ends. It's going to move fast."

I turned and smiled at her. "You don't have to sell me like a regular client, Alyssa," I said.

"Sorry," she said. "Force of habit. I like my job."

"You're really good at it," I said. "Your lack of a gag reflex really helps you provide an astonishing level of service."

"Not that job, silly," she said. "My realtor job." She smiled. When she talked and smiled, it always was a little crooked. I found it endearing.

My eyes sparkled as I looked at her. "When are you going to let me fuck you at a listing?" I asked as I slipped my hands behind her and grabbed her taut ass.

"I told you," she said, "when you close on a place and make me a ton of money."

For this house, Alyssa's half of the commission would be well over six figures.

"You know I'm buying, and you know it'll be cash," I said. "I don't know why you're teasing me."

"Because it's fun," she said. "I like the chase. I like knowing you want me."

I ground my hardening cock against her thigh and let a hand wander underneath her skirt, feeling her naked, firm cheeks.

"You just came in that little cutie's mouth," she said. "How are you wanting more already?"

"I thought you would have known by now how insatiable I am," I said.

"You're such a pervert," she said, "it's making me wet. But I hear your girlfriends talking in the kitchen. Shouldn't you join them?"

"Such a fucking tease," I said, taking my hands back and rolling my eyes.

I strolled into the kitchen, and I knew this was the house. The imported gas range was massive, with a grill and flattop. It had all the bells and whistles and catered to real cooks. Kat would be in heaven -- almost as much as I would. Panoramic windows and a series of French doors led to the backyard, with its huge outdoor kitchen, covered dining area, and pool. The bedrooms were all en suite. There was ample privacy. The guest house was an additional 2,000 square feet. In short, this was everything I could have wanted. It was a true estate, with the amenities that catered to my lifestyle. I could see some marvelously debauched things occurring there. I was sold.

Kat, Jess, and I got back in the car an hour later.

"Well, girls," I said, "that was a dud. Guess we have to keep looking."

Kat looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Shut up," Jess said. "You're terrible at bluffing."

I couldn't help but laugh. We were all excited. "Okay," I said. "I already told Alyssa to make an offer. Cash. Closing ASAP." They squealed. "Now how are we going to celebrate?"

My preference would have been Champagne and a patio, since we were still in the throes of Houston's brief, pleasant spring. The girls decided, however, that shopping for furniture and planning how to decorate the house were more exciting. Hours later, we returned to the apartment, which now felt appallingly inadequate.

The good news was that, almost as soon as we walked in the door, Alyssa called to tell us the owners had accepted our offer and were enthusiastic about a quick closing. In only twenty days, I'd be a homeowner for the first time. It had been worth the wait.

"This calls for Champagne," I said. I had just the bottle waiting for this occasion. It was a magnum of Cristal rosé. I iced it down.

The girls and I met for a three-way hug, which inevitably turned into a three-way kiss. I pulled Kat's mouth deeper into mine by putting my hand behind her head.

"I can't believe we made it this far," I said.

Then I turned to Jess and looked at her with feeling. I kissed her just as deeply and said, "I know we're going to make it."

"I promise I won't fail you again," she said.

I wasn't quite ready to give her a full-throated endorsement. "Just keep trying hard every day, baby," I said.

"I wish I didn't have a client tonight!" Jess said.

"We'll save the real party for tomorrow when we're all together," Kat said generously. "I'm going to get dinner going."

I had to admit, I was looking forward to an evening alone with Kat. Jess and I sat down for our daily routine, where we would go over her schedule for the next day, and I'd give her permission or not for what she wanted to do. I had released her from needing to get her clothing approved by me, but everything else I controlled.

"A bareback lunch appointment tomorrow, huh?" I said.

"Is that okay, baby?" Jess said. I nodded.

"How long will it take you to get to and from?" I asked.

"Twenty minutes each way," she said.

"Okay, you need to be home by three o'clock then," I said.

That was the level of detail we went through. Jess was thriving under the structure. And, while I had never considered myself a true dominant, I really enjoyed the control she gave me.

"We'll go out to dinner tomorrow night," I said. "Let's get you cleaned up for tonight."

Her appointment that evening was with Jonathan Summers, the man responsible for my fortune, and I loved that he kept paying Jess for sex. They had returned to meeting twice a week, and I figured at best I could leverage some stock tips from time to time if I needed to boost my retirement nest egg.

I showered with Jess, then watched her dress. She did her makeup and looked exquisite. Worthy of being paid hundreds of dollars an hour in exchange for access to her body.

"Do you want a line, Jess?" I asked her. I had put her on a strict limit of four lines per day.

She shook her head. "I'll wait until I get home," she said. "Maybe the three of us can party."

"I'd love that," Kat said over the steam rising from the stove. "Good luck tonight."

I walked Jess to her Uber, kissed her goodbye, and hurried upstairs again. The apartment smelled amazing. Kat had an affinity for old style comfort food, and tonight she cooked steak diane. I rooted around the small wine fridge we had for a good bottle of red Burgundy. When I found one, I uncorked it and poured two glasses for us.

Kat always cooked in an apron. I hadn't noticed until I walked up to hand her a glass of wine that she was wearing nothing but.

"When did you become the naked chef?" I asked.

She turned around and kissed me. There was emotion behind it.

"I like that we get to play house tonight," she said. "We never get to do this."

"We're going to get to do it a lot more, you know," I said.

We clinked glasses and kissed again. I let my free hand glide underneath Kat's apron and tweaked a nipple.

"Don't get me started," she said, "or these filets are going to overcook."

"Take them out and let them rest," I suggested. "I can be quick."

"You can also wait, mister," she said, slapping my hand away from her tits.

Dinner was exquisite, rich and comforting. The wine paired beautifully, and it was nice to take our time and simply talk. Deep inside, where I'd never let anyone reach me emotionally before, I felt like this is where Kat and I were always meant to be. I couldn't wait for her divorce to finalize. We talked about the house.

"We might have to have a custom bed for three made," I said. "A California king wouldn't be big enough."

"You're not going to have Jess sleep in the guest house?" Kat teased.

"Don't joke," I said. "You know Jess would flip out if she felt like we were excluding her."

"As long as you know I want to be your number one," Kat said. "It's cute, the control games you've played with me over the years."

"You noticed those, huh?" I said.

"Of course I noticed those," she said. "I don't fall prey to them. Although, I hope you see that the dominance you've asserted over her is what she needs."

"It's not lost on me," I said.

"You probably will never be able to let up on it fully," she added.

"I'm operating under that assumption," I replied.

"I want you to give me a baby first," Kat said. She made a point to lock her eyes on mine to see my reaction.

I flinched and looked away. "Huh," I said. "I mean, I really hadn't thought about it."

"Yes you have," she said. "You know how important it is to me. You know Jess, as much as I love her and want us all to be together, is a bit of a train wreck. But I need you to promise me. The first baby is mine."

Our eyes came together, and I said evenly, "I would never dream of my first child not being with you. Of course it's yours."

I could see tears well up. "You don't know how much that means to me," she said.

"I mean it," I said. "I'm not belittling Jess's importance to me and the special arrangement we have. But I know how important it is to you. I am willing to make that commitment to you. Now let's just get you divorced so I can see that belly of yours swell up with our baby."

Kat stood up and untied her apron. It fell to the ground, leaving nothing but her flawless body before me. She sat on one of my knees, and I felt the wetness flowing out of her cunt. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me, slowly and with great passion.

"Do you know how sexy it's going to be the first time you shoot a huge load in me when I'm ovulating?" she said softly. Her tongue traced the edge of my ear. "And I've always heard how horny pregnant women get. You're going to need to fuck me so much while I'm carrying our child."

I groaned and kissed her back. She knew exactly how to push my buttons.

"And the beauty of our relationship," she continued, "is that I know you'll need a coke whore while I'm forced to be a good girl. Jess will be so good at that for you. And her agency whores. You'll have the best of both worlds."

"Are you sure you didn't accidentally forget your birth control and are trying to use me just for my cum tonight?" I asked, playing along.

Kat stood up and slowly walked toward the bedroom. She whipped her hair around and turned back to look at me. "Why don't you fuck me and find out?"

We made love. It was tender and erotic, full of intense kissing and long, slow strokes of my cock going in and out of her pussy. Kat relentlessly kept up with the pregnancy dirty talk.

"I'm going to make you save your cum for days before my fertile days," she said. "I'm going to be so full of your sperm."

"I'll do that for you," I said.

"I know you will," she agreed. "You'll do anything for your traffic girl."

"I will," I said. "I want to see your belly grow with our baby."

"My tits will get so big and swollen," she said. We fucked in missionary, and her lips were so close to mine as she talked. Her nipples grazed my chest lightly.

"You'll be perfect," I said.

"I'll start getting so fat," she said. "And tired. And you'll go out with Jess or some other coke whore. You'll party and fuck them and come home to me smelling like pussy."

"I can't help myself," I said. "You know how much I love whores. If I didn't, I never would have found you."

Kat smiled. "That's true," she said. "You're such an addict for whores you could even sense I was one. It's why you sought me out."

"I had fantasized that you were," I admitted. "But the reality is so much better."

"Would you be mad if I did appointments for Jess sometimes?" she asked.

I groaned. She knew how to push all my buttons. "Never," I said. I could feel her orgasm building and getting closer.

"She has a client who's a lawyer," she said. "He's this gorgeous, arrogant asshole. She thinks he would be perfect for me."

"Just your type," I said.

"John, I'm going to cum," Kat blurted suddenly. Her body shook, and she closed her eyes. I wondered if she was thinking about me or whoring for Jess's client. It was a long orgasm that left a peaceful look on her face.

"Fill me up, daddy," she said, her eyes big and encouraging. She squeezed my balls lightly.

I closed my eyes and envisioned a pregnant Kat kneeling on the bed for me, rounded belly showing between her thighs, begging for my cock.

"Oh god," I said, "I can't wait to make you pregnant, baby." My cum shot forcefully in her pussy, and she moaned.

"Yes, darling!" she shouted. "I can't wait for you to put that baby inside me!"

It had been a long, luxurious session. We were sweating, but it gave us energy. I slid off Kat and laid next to her. I put a hand on her stomach.

"Did you ever think we'd make it here?" I asked.

She propped herself up on her elbow and looked down at me. "Honestly, John?" she said. "Some days during the last three years, the only thing that got me through was dreaming that you and I would."

I pulled Kat on top of me and kissed her. I felt my semen leaking out of her pussy. I kneaded her ass cheeks.

"I think that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me," I said.

"I mean it," she said. "James isolated me. You were always my escape, either in real life or in my mind. You have been my freedom."

"It's only going to get better," I said. "I promise."