Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 18

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
2.5k words
4.68
7.2k
7

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Just a handful of chapters left until we close Book Two. The ride will be wild and bump -- look out! Thanks for your generous time spent reading and providing feedback. I'm grateful for it.

* * *

We were a week away from moving into the new house. It had been a whirlwind of ordering furniture, setting up packers and movers, and coordinating all the logistics so we could move out of the apartment and into our new home the day we closed. I was exhausted as I sat down with Jess to go over her schedule for the next day. Kat had gone to bed early, since she had to be up for work the next day.

"Jess," I said. "I don't want to do this anymore."

A panicked look washed over her face.

"Don't want to do what anymore?" she asked timidly.

"This schedule bullshit," I said. "We've done it for six weeks, and it's exhausting. I'm not a dominant. It was a fun experiment, okay? I've enjoyed it. But it's tedious now. I don't want to manage all your decisions."

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"I am," I said. "I don't think you like it, either. I've been considering this a lot. I've thought about it nonstop the past few days. I'm a hedonist. You're a hedonist. And I overreacted a little bit."

Jess simply stared at me. Her eyes were drinking me in, her face placid and beautiful.

"We aren't going to make it if we keep this draconian, fake dominance thing going," I said. "You'll end up disobeying me at some point just because you get bored. It's self-defeating. And it's not true to who we are. That's not to say I don't want you to be honest with me. It is important to me, and I want you to respect that."

"I get it," she said. "But I also really, really do enjoy being dominated sometimes. I won't lie. This has been tedious, like you said, even boring. I just want a guy to occasionally, I don't know how to put it exactly. I want someone who will just abuse me for a night and make me feel cheap and worthless. I can't think of any other way to say it. It's not something I need nonstop, every day."

I sensed there was more, so I pushed her. "What aren't you saying?" I asked. "There's something more, I can feel it."

"I want the freedom to act on opportunities," she said. "The Johnny Burris thing? Oh my god, John, what would you do if you had a chance to fuck your favorite cheerleader? You'd never pass up that chance. You know what it's like in those moments. It doesn't matter how much I love you. It was Johnny Burris, and he was going to ravage me. This is who I am."

"I know," I said. "And I'm glad you mentioned that. Because I've realized that doing this whole permission thing and all." I paused. "The effect of it is trying to change who you are, and that's not going to work. Because it occurred to me that I don't want to change you. I love you for you."

"So what does this mean?" Jess inquired.

"Let's throw all of this away," I said. "Everything is starting fresh. No more permission. No more fucking bullshit. All the limits? All the rules? They're gone. I don't want us getting stuck in a rut, which is what all the rules were doing. We need to push to new highs. That doesn't mean I don't want you to tell me what you're doing."

Her eyes lit up. "Unchecked hedonism, is that is, baby?" she said.

I nodded. She crawled across the crouch and put her lips tantalizingly close to mine. "No rules? At all?" she said.

"None," I said.

"That doesn't scare you?" she said.

"You can't get real thrills without some fear," I said. "You have to walk along the edge. But I will say this. You are going in eyes-open. You know what will hurt me. So if you do those things? Expect punishment."

"Let's get right up to the edge without tumbling over," she said. She kissed me lightly. "Your rules on me were like putting a speed restrictor on a sports car. Why would you do it?"

"I don't know," I said. "I felt like I needed to feel in control."

Jess was activated. I could see fire in her eyes. A flush crept up her neck.

"What you should understand, John," she said, "is that the only rule for us is to expect the unexpected. To always push the boundaries. To go higher and get higher."

I kissed her back between sentences.

"This is going to become one big game, isn't it?" I said. I smiled. There was a sense of excitement that reminded me of when we had first gotten together, all those years ago. "You're going to be a bad girl, aren't you?"

"I want to light that fire of unpredictability again," she said. "My entire world is sex. Dr. V's office. My agency. But not enough of that is on my own terms, for my pleasure. It's almost like being teased and given new ideas, without having enough time to harness all these new experiences to maximize my desires."

"What are you implying?" I asked.

"I want more Johnny Burris types in my life," she said. Jess unbuttoned the white blouse she wore. "I want to be a maneater again."

"I want to go out to college bars and have you help me pick up coeds," I said.

"Yes," she said enthusiastically. "Now you're talking." She attacked me with her mouth, and we hurriedly started to strip.

"You think Kat will want to join us?" I asked.

"Kat is dying for some games," Jess said, grabbing hold of my cock and stroking it.

"Did you talk to her about it?" I said.

She gave a coy smile and impaled herself on my cock. She threw her head back, sighed, and kissed my neck as she started slowly fucking me.

"We talked," she said. Then she pulled back and smiled again. "And I have to tell you the truth."

Our faces were so close that our noses almost touched. She could see the intrigued look in my eyes.

"When Kat and I were 'shopping' the other day?" she said. "She was really with me and Johnny Burris."

I can only imagine the look of surprise that fell across my face.

"That's right, John," she said. "I didn't stop fucking Johnny. I was a cheating little bitch, even while you thought you were controlling everything. And I brought Kat with me the other day because he told me he loves double blow jobs. I think she's as enamored of him as I am. You know Kat likes guys who just do what they want, too, and Johnny? When he's on coke? He doesn't give two fucks about anything except destroying whatever hole he wants."

Jess kept grinding her cunt up and down slowly. She was relishing this. Her rebellion was working.

"I'm going to keep doing it," she said. "And Kat and I both want you to do it, too. Fuck whoever you want. Whenever you want. Wherever you want. Because that's what we're going to do. You might come home any time to find some hung stud balls deep in me. Just join in. Punish me later. As strictly as you want. I'll enjoy it."

"Fuck, Jess, I'm going to cum," I said.

"It's not that we want you to be a cuck," she continued, grinning the whole time. "What's the point for all of us to be young and rich and not maximize our pleasure? What's wrong with just being plain old naughty?"

I could only grunt and feel my sperm shoot into Jess's cunt. It was impossible to hold back.

"Good boy," she said and stroked my cheek. I had never dreamed of Jess playing such a power game with me. It was an incredible turn on.

"Let's get some blow," I said. "I'm so fucking turned on and just want to ream your slutty fucking holes all night." I felt delirious, disoriented from her assertiveness and insistence on a new world order.

Jess fumbled for the shorts she had been wearing until we started fucking and produced the coke bullet from one of her pockets.

"Here," she said and handed it to me. I did two bumps in each nostril. "Four lines a day? I decided bumps don't count. I've been carrying it with me all the time. Just accept that I like to party. Kat is helping me control it, just like she does. You have nothing to worry about."

Jess took it back and inhaled deeply four times herself. "God, I love cocaine," she said. She was gently stroking my cock. "Why should any of us deprive ourselves of any pleasure whenever we want it? If I go too far, I'll submit to you however I need to make it up to you."

My hands ran up and down her nude body. My cock was throbbing and getting hard again already.

"Tell me what you and Kat did with Johnny," I said.

She looked at me with big eyes and a teasing smile. "Why don't you butt fuck me while I do," she said. "Because that's what Johnny did."

My cock stiffened, and I pushed Jess to her hands and knees. I roughly put a couple fingers in her cunt and used my cum to lube her asshole for me, then just jammed my cock up her butt.

"Yes!" she shrieked. "Hard and rough, just like Johnny did! Use me!" She fumbled for the coke bullet and did two more bumps.

"Tell me, you cheating bitch," I said.

"We only had a couple hours," Jess said between grunts as I rutted in and out of her anal cavity. "And the first thirty minutes were introducing him to Kat and doing lines. God, he becomes such a monster when he does coke. I keep saying that because it's so true. And guess what? He recognized Kat because they always have her station on in the team facility. So it was like a thrill for him to find out what a dirty little slut she is."

"How slutty was she?" I asked. My pace had moderated, and I enjoyed the taut friction of being inside Jess's ass. Having cum so recently, it would take a while to get off again. That would leave her ass a little sore, which I wanted.

"She was almost a good girl," Jess said. "She only blew him with me and then rode his face while he fucked my ass. She said she didn't feel right fucking him behind your back."

"Really?" I said.

"She's so devoted to you, John," she said. "I told her she didn't want to miss out on a dick that nice. But she insisted."

"I'm sure she'll have another opportunity," I said. "It didn't make you think you didn't have to go behind my back?"

Jess ignored my second comment and only responded to the first. "Oh, I know she'll have another chance," she said. "Fuck, you feel so good. Keep going like that so I can cum."

"I do love your ass, baby," I said, losing myself in the moment briefly.

"Kat and I both will have other chances," she continued, her breath getting heavier. "Johnny wants my agency to provide entertainment for post-game parties for him and a few of his teammates."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Mmm-hmmm," she said. "He wants four or five girls after every game next year. There'll be maybe ten or twelve guys from the team. Flat fee of $25,000 per night."

"Fuck, that means you'd be taking home $10,000 on just your cut alone," I said, my cock getting even harder thinking about just what an insane possibility this was.

"And be the party favor for a pro football team," she said. "I need to work out the details to make sure privacy and safety are taken care of. But, oh god! I'm going to cum!"

Jess's body tensed, then shook as she moaned through a powerful anal orgasm.

"Just thinking about multiple football player cocks at a time makes me insatiable," Jess panted, coming down from the hard climax.

"You just can't stop being a fucking whore," I said, feeling the familiar tension in my balls welling up.

"I can't, and I won't," she said. "You better get comfortable with punishing me for being such a bad girl. You can have Kat be your good girl, doting on your every need.. And I'll be your bad girl. Always your bad girl. A totally insatiable slut who's hunting for cock and being a slave to her depraved desires."

There was a mixture of fear and irresistible adventure that swept through me. Part of me embraced Jess being this wild because I had Kat there as my reliable backup. She wouldn't fail me. I could count on that. Jess would be the wild one, out there pushing our boundaries. But the fire couldn't burn me. Not if I didn't let it. The thought made me placid, and I let go of a surprisingly quick load of cum in her ass.

Basking in the afterglow and returning to reality, I stroked Jess's hair and said, "You're not just being like this for the punishments."

"I know," she said, hitting the coke bullet again. "The punishments are a fringe benefit. I like the ups-and-downs of following my desires and then having to come back to reality by being punished."

"You really need this, don't you?" I knew the answer when I said it.

"I want to be able to express my wild side," she said. "Not just have it dictated by work or my business."

I laughed. There was a perverse logic behind it.

"I think I get it, babe," I said. "But just remember not to be self-sabotaging about it. This isn't driven by some desire to escape or worrying that we're moving into a house now, right?"

She shook her head. "It's more that I worry, with you being retired, that you'll get bored," she said. "I know you. You need to keep moving. You like variety. You like change. I don't want you to be bored."

"Well, when you put it that way," I said, "I'm sure there is zero chance of that happening."

We snuggled up to watch a movie. I understood Jess's position. At the same time, this was a dangerous proposition. I could interpret it as an invitation to fail, with a built in excuse. I also knew she probably was right about the need for variety and change. All three of us embraced change and craved new experiences. Part of me liked the idea of throwing ourselves headlong into a hedonistic adventure. It had been a long time since I felt like I had a license to play. With nothing but time on my hands, it seemed like a perfect occasion to see just how much trouble I could get into.