Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 19

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
2.6k words
4.77
5.8k
5

Part 19 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Your great feedback and investment in this story has been beyond anything I imagined. Thank you, readers! I hope you enjoy as we fall deeper into the dens of debauchery as Book Two wraps up. There will be Book Three following immediately on the heels!

* * *

The debauchery would have to wait, at least a short time. Moving day came and went in the blink of an eye. Even with packers and movers, it was stressful enough. The bigger issue was filling the new house and decorating it. Alyssa, our realtor, had an interior decorator who was willing to make things happen for only a small fortune. Navigating between Jess's modern and Kat's more traditional tastes created an interesting juggling act. We had made a great deal of progress while the move was pending, and within a couple of weeks, remarkably, the three of us were largely settled into the new house. What remained seemed like details.

It was a glorious spring day, and I was sitting by the pool, sipping an easy-drinking rosé from Provence. An equally easy-reading book sat across my lap, and I was hypnotized by the gentle trickle of the waterfall that ringed the far side of the pool. I patted myself on the back for ordering outdoor furniture as soon as we had a contract on the house, so we could maximize our enjoyment of the setup. Jess was at work, and I needed something to keep me busy because it was a big day. Kat was at her divorce mediation. Her lawyer thought it was a coin flip regarding whether they could reach a settlement on the asset division.

"If I didn't know better, I would say you found a place with a tennis court just to make it easier for me to come over more often," Rita Johnson said. She laid on her stomach in the lounge chair next to me, tennis outfit neatly folded on a side table. Her naked body gleamed in the sun.

"The tennis court was a requirement expressly because I wanted to entice you to come over," I said, a very content smile on my face.

"Well, my husband might suspect something is going on if I start playing tennis more, but my game gets worse and worse," she said.

"Then you can take lessons here, and we can fuck after," I said.

Rita rolled her eyes. "I can't believe you put it up my butt on the tennis court," she said.

"I told you that I'd make you an ass slut," I said with a confident grin.

"I'm afraid to roll over because so much cum is going to leak out of me," she said.

"Well, at least you brought panties this time, so it has somewhere to go besides down your thighs," I said and laughed.

"Oh, god," she said, "that was so embarrassing. Maybe we can go for a swim, and then you can cum in my pussy before I go?"

We got up, and I dove in. The heater kept the water at a pleasant eight-five degrees. Rita stood on the edge of the deck. She had an amused smile on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"It's kind of become one of my favorite things, feeling you leak out of my butt," she laughed. "God, I can't believe what a slut you make me want to be."

Rita put up her hair and walked down the steps into the water. She bounced on her feet, making her tits bob above and below the water line. Her nipples crinkled and extended. I swam to her and sucked them.

"Not wasting any time, huh?" she said.

"You're a gift, and I'm going to maximize every moment of pleasure with you," I said.

We made out, and I played with Rita's breasts. It was easy to be obsessed with them. I kissed her neck, and she tugged at my cock, which responded eagerly.

"Gee, and I thought I might come home and get my boyfriend to fuck me," a voice came from behind us.

"Babe, you're home early," I said to Jess.

"Yeah, my appointment canceled," she said. "I forgot you were playing tennis today." All three of us laughed at the euphemism we used for Rita's visits, dating even to the apartment days.

"Come on in," Rita said, "the water is amazing."

Jess sat on a lounge chair first and took a long pull off a vape pen. She had taken a liking to high-concentration THC cartridges.

"Do you want a hit?" Jess offered.

"Is it strong?" Rita asked.

"Very," Jess said. I swam over and took a pull.

"Sure, let me try," Rita said. She inhaled like you would on a cigarette, and the intensity took her by surprise. She coughed, letting out a large cloud. "Fuck! You weren't joking!"

"That's going to hit you so hard," Jess said.

"I haven't smoked in forever," Rita said. "Back when Kat and I first met, I was hanging out with this one football player who smoked nonstop. He was my first black dick, and, fuck, did he live up to that stereotype. We would smoke blunts all the time, and he got so turned on if I'd smoke those little mini cigars? I thought it was so sexy."

We laughed. The buzz hit hard and fast. I fondled and made out with Rita, while Jess just took in the day and hit her vape.

"I've got to take care of a few things," she said finally. "Do you want me to bring some lines when I come back out?"

"I'll never say no to that," Rita said. "I know your source!"

We laughed. Jess excused herself, and Rita and I ramped up our foreplay. I adored getting to know her body. Every time we were together, it was like living out a fantasy. I didn't take it for granted. We moved from the pool to the sectional sofa that sat underneath the large covered area of the back porch. She bent over the back of the couch and wiggled her ass at me, her signal that she wanted it hard and fast.

My stoned aggression appreciated that, and I dove right into her cunt. We fucked intensely. The main vein through the center of my cock throbbed as it cut in and out of her pussy. She was wet, and it created a frothy cream as my strokes kept up the rapid pace.

Rita uncoupled from me briefly and turned around. She put her lips around my cock and sucked. She greedily licked up all her pussy juice, then pulled off again.

"Fuck me hard," she said. "I like it rough when I'm high."

"Me, too," I said.

"I don't get stoned much," she said, "but fuck this feels nice. Usually it's just edibles in Colorado."

"You should talk to Jess," I suggested. "She's starting to make some pretty incredible edibles of her own."

"I will," she said. "Now shove it back in."

"You really need to come over more," I said. My balls were spanking loudly against her wet pussy and ass. I could see how messy her asshole was from our earlier anal session.

"Fuck me hard like this, and I will," she said.

"You don't get this at home, do you?" I said, sensing something in her words.

Rita glanced over her shoulder, showing a touch of surprise that I went there but also flashing a playful grin. "No," she said.

"He treats you like a princess in bed, I bet," I said mockingly. "The bombshell, sexy weather girl who's better than him. But what you really need is to be fucked like the cock-craving slut you are."

"Oh, fuck," she groaned, drawing out the length of the vowel sounds. "You're right. I'm not a doll."

"Yes you are," I snarled. "You're a fuck doll."

"Rougher," she said. "Pull my hair!"

I wrapped a ponytail of hair around my fist and gave it a tug. She yelped. I took my other hand, leaving it open, and cracked it across her ass cheeks.

"You cheating slut," I said, "you don't even get paid to be this dirty. You do it because it's who you are."

"I am, I am!" she agreed.

I tugged her back to me firmly, forcing her out of doggy and into more of a standing position. My hands reached around and crassly fondled her tits. My cock made a sloshing sound coming in and out of her cunt. She was loving this. I wanted her close so she could hear what I said next.

"You do it because your husband isn't man enough," I whispered. "He doesn't know how to make you feel like a slut. You need someone who sees those deep, dirty secrets. People watch you on TV and think, she's such a tease. No, you're not. When you're on TV, dressing sexy every day? You're advertising. And it frustrates you that no one will take you up on it."

Rita started to say something, but it was swallowed up by an ear-piercing scream. I pulled my cock almost fully out of her and then slammed it back in. She screamed again. Her body shook as if in an earthquake, and the epicenter of it was at her cunt. I repeated the long, fierce stroke again. Another scream. That pattern didn't last long because it happened. I drove the length of my cock savagely into her one more time. She tried to scream, but only a strained gasp came out. For a moment, I saw everything in slow motion: my cock, chiseled and glistening with her juices, the sweat sheen on her back, the eraser-tip nipples jutting out proudly from her breasts.

And the long, arching stream of fluid shooting from Rita's pussy as she squirted. It shot up over the sofa and covered the marble tile of the patio.

Her fingers danced over her clit, and I refused to stop my long, deliberate thrusts. They worked too well. Rita squirted again. Then a third time. And a fourth. At the top of her lungs, she cried out, "Holy shit!" over and over. Finally, she collapsed backward into me, completely spent. We nearly tumbled over onto the couch, both panting and out of breath.

Summoning up a previously unknown reservoir of strength, she attacked me with her mouth, kissing me intensely and deeply.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "What did you do to me?"

I had regained my bearings and felt cocky. "Fucked you better than your limp dick husband," I said.

Rita had fire in her eyes. "You better promise to do that again, you fucker," she said.

"Every goddamn day," I said.

"I'm going to suck you, and I want you to jizz all over my face," she said. "No one has ever, ever given me a facial."

"Your husband is even more of a failure than I thought," I said with a laugh.

As she lustily went to work on my cock, Jess opened the french doors and walked toward us in a skimpy green bikini and carrying a tray. She set it down on the coffee table, and I saw it was one of several cocaine setups we had bought for the house. There was ample space for cutting lines, a bowl for the coke itself, a second small bowl for Xanax, a pair of razor blades, four straws, two small spoons, and two glass medicine plungers. We were committed to our paraphernalia.

Rita alternated between slurping loudly on my cock and greedily licking my balls. Jess leaned over and kissed me.

"That was so fucking hot," she said. "I was watching the whole thing from inside."

"Were you, baby?" I whispered to her. My breath was getting short.

"I made myself cum so hard when she was squirting," she said.

"Did you?" I was getting close.

"I did," she said. Without breaking eye contact with me, she slipped a hand down her bikini bottoms. When she removed it, her fingers were sticky with strings of pussy juice. She was seriously horny. She put her fingers in my mouth, and I licked them clean, savoring her sweet nectar.

"Rita, I'm going to cum," I said as the apex of pleasure hit me all of the sudden.

She scrambled to lie back on the couch, letting me rise above her and stroke my cock directly over her face. Jess watched, her face covered in a mask of lust.

In moments, the first rope of cum splashed across the bridge of Rita's nose and underneath her eye. The second and third shots landed on her lips. I rubbed my cock across her cheek, leaving the final dribbles behind.

"It's so warm," she observed.

"You look amazing," Jess said excitedly and held up her phone. "You have to let me get a pic. I swear it's only for us."

Rita didn't bat an eye. She simply sat up and smiled. I mentally patted myself on the back. It was a spectacular facial, and she had taken it like a champ.

"That is so sexy," Jess said. She kneeled next to Rita to show her the pictures.

"Oh my god," she said. "I'm a mess, but it is so sexy."

"Can I lick it up?" Jess asked. "I am such a cumslut."

"Be my guest," Rita said.

Jess started by scooping my sperm from Rita's nose and cheek and made a big show of sucking it off her finger. Then she turned her attention to the bulk of the cum, still lying on Rita's lips. Jess gave a couple cat-like licks at first, testing the waters. Rita was receptive, so she moved in for a tongue-filled, cum-gathering kiss. My cock hardened again watching it.

"Do you want to taste some?" Jess asked. Rita merely nodded. She opened her mouth, and Jess let a gob fall onto Rita's tongue. Then she moved in for another kiss, their tongues intertwining in a lewd, creamy dance.

"Fuck, that's so hot," I said.

Rita smiled at me. "I don't know what came over me," she said.

"You should get stoned more," Jess said with a laugh.

"You need to come over at least once a week for tennis," I suggested. "I'm sure there are plenty of more firsts we can take care of that your husband can't measure up for." I had intentionally wanted to twist that dagger.

"I want that so bad," Rita said dreamily.

"Let's do those lines," Jess suggested enthusiastically.

Rita didn't bother to cut any. She just took one of the spoons and put a heaping scoop under one nostril and then the other.

"Dammit, this is going to make me want to fuck some more," she said, feeling the rush hit her.

"Stay, sweetie," Jess said. "We can fuck until Kat comes home, and then we can have dinner." I loved Jess's presumption that she could join us.

"Ugh," Rita said, "I've got to get back. We have dinner with my in-laws tonight."

Jess had snorted her lines and passed me the straw when our attention was diverted by the sound of the patio doors opening. It was Kat. She walked purposefully, looking business-like in a conservative navy blue dress. Her face was serious, until she drew near, when it broke into a huge smile.

"We settled!" she exclaimed and threw her hands in their air!

"Oh my god!" Jess shouted and ran to hug her.

"Congratulations!" Rita echoed.

I stood up and, not even batting an eye that I was naked, gave Kat a kiss and a hug.

"I'm so happy," I said.

She kissed me back and said, "The court just has to approve it, and then it takes thirty days to be finalized."

"We are going to have a seriously huge divorce party when that happens," Jess said.

"Yes, but what about this party?" Kat said, surveying the scene. "It looks like I've missed out. I'm ready to join in!"