Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 14

Story Info
Has an old rival returned to upset the group's peace?
4.4k words
4.77
3.8k
6

Part 207 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for your patience through my holiday hiatus. I'll be pumping out chapters as quickly as I can through the rest of the year and into 2023! I've got the end of this book in mind already, and I think it'll be a fun ride. Thanks for all the wonderful feedback -- and I especially appreciate the readers asking for more drama. I've had that in mind, too, and I've been laying the groundwork for it so far. There will be some ups and downs in the offing, starting with this chapter, actually.

* * *

All four of us were happily surprised at how easily we moved back into our old Houston routines. The girls played a ton of tennis. We cooked together. I had begun to put on wine tastings for us and a few friends. Kat, in particular, loved it. I enjoyed popping into the Hooker House occasionally, which really was nothing more than an excuse to see Katie, Crystal, and Bianka. Katie almost begged for me to fuck her, and I was happy to oblige, though our time was short. We managed to fit in two quickies. And I indulged in one with Bianka, too.

As quickly as we had fallen in love with Houston again, we felt a familiar itch. We missed the excitement of LA. There was unfinished business there for Jess and me. There was an electricity about our lives there that fueled us. So as our two weeks at home wound down, we weren't sad to go.

But there was one more event that we needed to enjoy before we could head back to the City of Angels. Crystal and Jason hosted a party for us. Along with our four, Katie and Jamie were invited. It was a reunion of our party in LA some weeks earlier. And it promised to be every bit as much fun.

Crystal was incredibly excited about the party. She relished the opportunity to show off her hostessing skills, so every little detail included a personal flourish. She had sent personalized invitations requesting the pleasure of our company at an evening with the theme of "Bedtime." She and Jason lived in a ranch style house about ten minutes west of us, in a fashionable neighborhood. They had gutted the place and redone it in an unapologetically mid-century style. It was an airy, open style of house that was perfect for an intimate party. And when the girls and I rolled into their circular driveway, there was no doubt it would be an intimate party.

The way we dressed betrayed that was our assumption, anyway. I got out of the G-wagon in a silk robe, silk boxers, and slippers. It was a probably lame attempt to look like Hugh Hefner, but it was comfortable. I didn't anticipate keeping anything on long, anyway. Jess wore a white silk robe and a pair of slutty heels. That was it. Nothing else underneath. And she didn't bother to tie the robe, just hold it together barely enough to cover the naughty bits. Kat wore an emerald green La Perla bodysuit that was entirely transparent except for some strategic embroidering over the breasts and a clean V-shaped line along the bottom and across the crotch. The fabric on the back, covering her butt, looked like a butterfly. Rita looked like a fairytale dream. She wore a white lace romper with nothing underneath. The fine stitching of the lace hinted, but didn't fully reveal, her most intimate spots, but it covered them just deftly enough to create intrigue.

The girls had passed around a coke bullet aggressively in the car on the short ride over and were flying high as we entered the threshold of Crystal and Jason's house. They greeted us with warm hugs, and the girls flew squeals of excitement. Crystal was stunning in a sheer black-and-red kimono, while Jason had done an almost carbon copy of my Hugh Hefner look. We laughed about it as we grabbed heavily poured glasses of Champagne for everyone.

A few minutes later, Katie and Jamie knocked on the door, and the party was complete. Jamie hadn't gone the Hefner route. Instead, he wore silk boxers that were overtly snug in the crotch and a ribbed, sleeveless undershirt. Kat's lustful stares at him from the moment he walked in weren't lost on me. But I couldn't complain. I was giving the same stares to Katie, who looked like a knockout, as usual. She wore a scarlet red bodysuit that showed off her tits beautifully. It was open down the middle and in the back. The light, see-through fabric wrapped around her breasts and sides of her body but left her pussy and ass completely exposed. It was sexy as fuck.

With the attendees in place, the party got off to a relaxed, easy start. Unlike our previous, recent gathering, Crystal had put more structure in place for the evening. It wasn't an LA-style free-for-all. She ensured everyone had drinks. She encouraged us to enjoy the usual panoply of drugs. And she encouraged all of us to eat, proud of the Mediterranean display she had brought in.

Crystal's efforts created a different result from the first party. The intended structure took hold. There was a cohesiveness to the atmosphere that kept the group glued together. That surprised me because individual connections nevertheless seemed to rule the day. Kat gravitated to Jamie. Katie almost immediately became super-glued to me. Crystal, to my surprise, monopolized Rita. And, as if by default, Jess flirted with Jason.

Despite this rapid pairing off, we all stayed in the wide open main living room of Crystal and Jason's house. We ate. We drank. We topped off and maintained our cocaine buzzes. But we did so while remaining centrally located. As alcohol and coke coursed into our systems, though, the inevitable started to take place. My eyes darted around the room, taking in the progression.

Jess, always a hedonist who put desire first, effortlessly flirted with Jason, her hand casually grazing his crotch. As far as I knew, they hadn't been together since the one night, almost two years before, that I had offered her up on a platter of punishment to Jason and two other guy friends. It was payback for Jess and Kat keeping secrets about Tommy, their destructive lover. Kat toyed with Jamie. There was intense and obvious natural attraction between them, but Kat also kept glancing over at me. She was putting on a show. Not that she wanted to make me jealous. She wanted to urge me on. Rita and Crystal huddled over the cocaine, talking nonstop with an intensity and purpose that left me scratching my head, wondering what could be so interesting. I didn't have much time to speculate, much less analyze, about what was going on because Katie insisted on pushing my cock between her ass cheeks and rubbing up and down.

This initial bliss maintained for several minutes until Crystal clinked her Champagne glass a few times with one of her perfectly manicured nails. I let out a long exhale. Katie had worked me up quickly. I saw Kat grinning while she and Jamie straightened up. He pulled two fingers from between her legs, and she relished seeing the sticky pussy juice on it before licking them clean.

"All right, everyone," Crystal announced. "Thank you so much for letting Jason and me host tonight." She shot an adoring glance to her boyfriend, not even doing a double take that Jess ran her hands through his hair as she sat on his lap. "But what you boys don't know is that I asked the girls here tonight to each write something on a slip of paper earlier today. And I've collected those here. Thank you so much. I asked for your naughtiest fantasy to act out tonight, and you've completely blown me away with your honesty."

Everyone glanced around the room at one another. There were anticipatory smiles and curious looks as we wondered who wanted to do what with whom, despite the high degree of familiarity we all had with one another.

"But there's something I didn't tell you, girls, either," Crystal continued. A few murmurs rippled across the room. "I'm going to pick out each of your fantasies." She gave a wicked, dimple-filled smile. "But I've written out a second piece of paper. So there's one bowl here with your fantasy written on it. Thank you for signing them. And a second bowl with the names of everyone at the party."

There was a renewed round of glances. This was taking an interesting turn.

"Oh, shit, I might need some more blow," Kat said with a laugh, generating a series of chuckles.

Rita walked over to the group, holding two bottles of Champagne and refreshing glasses.

"I'm not going to prolong this," Crystal said, relishing the moment. "Let's just get started, shall we?"

She didn't even wait for Kat to come back with the cocaine mirror, despite the fact that she had happily jumped up to retrieve it.

"And the first fantasy we have..." Crystal allowed her voice to trail off, building the anticipation in the room. "Is from Rita."

"Oh boy," Rita said, her face turning red.

"Well, well," Crystal said, her voice teasing. "We won't need to draw a second card for this one."

An impish smile grew across Rita's face.

"I want my body covered in cum by every man here," Crystal read aloud.

Rita bit her bottom lip.

"Well, I'm sure no one would object to that!" Katie said with a laugh, and it pierced the tense air that had filled the room.

"I'm just going to read all these, okay?" Crystal said. "And we can figure out how to make everyone's fantasy come true."

"Sounds like a plan," Jess said.

There were general nods and murmurs of approval, so Crystal forged ahead.

"Blindfold me and use me," Crystal continued. "Katie, you are so naughty!"

"I don't care where the dick comes from," Katie said breezily, "as long as I'm getting it!"

"Number three," Crystal said dramatically, "is... Jess." She paused again before reading aloud. "I brought GHB with me tonight. I want anyone to have their way with me, as long as you record it!"

Jason gave out a long, low whistle. Katie's eyes grew wide as she whispered "naughty." Jess fidgeted a little but simply smiled.

"I tried it once," Jess said without any defensiveness. "

Crystal quickly pulled the fourth piece of paper from the bowl.

"And look at this!" Crystal exclaimed. "Kat says that she wants to feel like a used whore again."

"Fuck yeah," Jamie said quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What can I say?" Kat said, holding up her hands innocently. "Sometimes I miss it."

"And that just leaves mine," Crystal said, her eyes sparkling. "Let me preface it by saying I don't care who gets to do this, but I just really want to be double penetrated tonight. I'm aching for it."

"Can I make a suggestion?" Jason piped up.

"Of course, dear," Crystal said in a cutely domestic tone.

"Instead of matching people up, why not just let this unfold organically?" he said.

"And orgasmically," Jess added, bringing laughter from across the room again.

"Is that what you want?" Crystal said, gesturing generally to all of us. "I thought it might add some spice and variety."

"I don't think my answer matters," Rita said with a giggle.

There was general agreement to just let the chips fall where they may. But it was obvious Crystal had something else to say. She was relishing her time as the mistress of ceremonies.

"One more proposal," she said. "I thought maybe a little treat was in order for all of us. Something to turn up the heat even more."

I wasn't sure where she had been hiding it, but Crystal produced a small baggie of white powder, along with a vial of slightly cloudy but mostly clear liquid.

"I don't care if you drink it or snort it, but let's do some molly," she said with a grin. "I did a little of both already, and if you can't tell by how hard my nipples are, I'm so ready to get this party started."

The light fabric of her kimono made it impossible not to see the aching, proud flesh of her nipples jutting forward from her gorgeous tits. She set the molly on the coffee table and watched everyone else attack it. Everyone, that is, except Jess, who produced a vial of her own. With a smooth, confident motion, she drank down the GHB, and I wondered fleetingly where she had procured it. Memories of her mock date-rape night with Jonathan Summers from years before flashed through my mind. She had said the next day she didn't particularly enjoy it because she wanted the memories of being a slut, of being used. Yet here she was, lining up to experience it all over again, right down to the videotaping. I shrugged it off for the moment by telling myself that she probably just wanted to cover up the old memories with new, happier ones. Then Katie passed me the vial of liquid molly, and I took a couple sips and passed it on.

"I bet that molly would make a delicious booty bump," Rita said, grinning. "John, do you want to help me find out?"

I smiled right back at her and said, "Fuck yeah."

Rita's romper laid on the floor in a heap around her ankles in the blink of an eye. She stepped out of it and walked over to me. Crystal handed her a medicine plunger, and I realized the two of them had planned this. I wondered what other tricks were up their sleeves tonight. No one in the room could keep their eyes off Rita's naked form. She moved with grace, confidence, and an effortless strut. And when she moved? She moved straight for me.

"I have a surprise," she said in a low whisper when she handed me the plunger.

Then she turned around and presented her ass to me. My eyes grew wide and a grin spread across my face when I saw the butt plug inside her.

"Naughty girl," I said.

"I know," Rita replied. "I need to be spanked."

I carefully removed the plug, and Crystal appeared next to me to hold it while I administered the booty bump of molly to Rita. As soon as I had, Crystal put the plug in her mouth and lewdly licked it. My cock grew hard. It was going to be this kind of night. I hadn't expected it to take such a deeply dirty turn.

Rita gave a wicked, satisfied groan when I finished administering the drug to her, and Crystal walked over to her. They hooked arms and exchanged a lurid, open-mouthed kiss that elicited whoops from everyone in the room. As they kissed, they shuffled to a gorgeous, large, glass, mid-century glass coffee table with swooping mahogany legs. In what took on the feel of a pre-arranged move, Rita lay down on it and spread out languorously. She ran her finger tips over her thighs and hips, then over lightly over her bare pubic mound, up her flat, tan stomach, across her crinkled, erect nipples, and finishing stretched out above her head.

"Okay, boys," Crystal said. "This beautiful girl wants your cum. Can't we make that fantasy come true for her? I think she deserves it."

"I want it so bad," Rita said, voice aching with anticipation and desire.

"Fuck, she's so sexy," Kat said, biting her lower lip.

Crystal walked over to me again and extended her hand, beckoning for mine. I stood up and took it, following her to the coffee table, where she got on her knees.

"You know, when Rita first told me about her fantasy," Crystal said, "I thought it was such a good idea that I wouldn't let Jason cum for two days leading up to tonight."

"Crystal is a cruel, cruel girlfriend," Jason joked.

"I just want everyone to be happy!" Crystal said and then filled her mouth with my cock.

"Fuck," I moaned. "I think you're doing a great job of that."

But it didn't last long. After only a few wet strokes, Crystal pulled her mouth off.

"Come on, boys," she said. "Rita wants you to cover her in cum! What more beautiful canvas could you ask for?"

"I can help!" Kat said enthusiastically. "I can be a fluffer!" She let out a happy laugh, then plunged her hand inside Jamie's pants.

"Well, if anybody can get as much nut out of me as possible," Jamie said, "it's these girls!"

"Face fuck me, baby," Rita said dreamily to me. The molly was taking hold of her deeply.

I positioned myself at Rita's head, which half-hung over the coffee table. Her tongue flicked out, greedily inviting my cock to smother her. I obliged, nearly sinking to my knees. She gave a muffled grunt of approval.

And, just like that, the party really got rolling. Jason stood to one side of Rita, while Jamie took up position near where her feet dangled. Katie, after passing by me and whispering her hope that I'd blindfold her later, got on her knees in front of my best friend and commenced an urgent blow job. Likewise, Kat crawled toward Jamie, her eyes drunk with lust.

"You can just start treating me like a whore now, if you like," she told him, her hands already skillfully snaking her hand inside the tight boxers and fishing out his impressive cock.

"You aren't like a whore," Jamie said gruffly. "You are a whore."

Kat moaned with delight as she took Jamie into her mouth, and he wrapped her hair around one of his fists. She moaned louder as he started to face fuck her, and she and Rita began a ping-pong chorus of throat-stuffed moans and gurgling groans.

What little clothes existed had disappeared. Crystal took over sucking Jason's cock from Katie. Jess then tapped Katie on the shoulder. Jess whispered something to her and then surprised me by fondling and kissing each other as they walked over to the cocaine laid out on kitchen island. I repeatedly filled Rita's throat with my cock as I watched them. The two pretty blondes were overtly euphoric, Katie from the molly and Jess from her self-dose of GHB. With energy and purpose, they chopped and cut a massive line. It was at least a foot long. When they were satisfied, they gave each other a conspiratorial look, smiled, laughed, and each picked up a silver straw. Katie moved to the left, while Jess moved right. They counted down from three and each started snorting. It was a race to the middle that ended in a virtual tie. I felt tingles of orgasm as I watched the girls split the massive line, the sight stoking my favorite fetish.

"Fuck, I have been so aggressive on the coke lately," Katie said. She spoke in sharp, short words.

"Why shouldn't you be, babe?" Jess offered casually. "Coke is the best!"

They locked lips again. I felt an urge to do a line off Katie. But I had business to take care of. Rita needed her cum craving satisfied. And I could tell she was relishing being the center of attention at the start of the party. Here she was, naked and splayed in front of everyone, and the sole purpose was to satisfy her urgent need for sperm.

Luckily for Rita, Kat understood precisely the level of her need, and her mouth worked accordingly with Jamie's cock. The strapping, powerful backup quarterback was powerless with Kat on her knees in front of him. My own orgasmic impulses shuddered up my spine as I watched Jamie's legs quake and his knees buckle. Rita seemed to sense what was happening. Her legs thrashed, touching Kat's back with the tip of her toes.

"Give it to me, please!" Rita mumbled with a mouth full of my cock.

As close as I was, Jamie beat me to it. He was powerless under Kat's masterful, eager mouth. I looked down Rita's naked, writhing body. Kat bobbed her head a few more times, then jerked Jamie's cock and leaned forward. In moments, Jamie cried out and exploded. The sounds emanating from him were primal, animalistic. Kat was lucky she got out of the way because his cum exploded with such force that I flinched, scraping the top of my cock against Rita's bottom teeth and pulling out.

Jamie's cum launched in a high, majestic stream over Kat's shoulder. The first rope splattered against Rita's soft, lightly honeyed skin on her abdomen and bounced up toward her tits. The second shot was even more powerful, shooting like skillfully aimed artillery. In the blink of an eye, Rita's torso was splattered with the quarterback's cum. His last two shots fell squarely on her pussy lips, and Rita moaned gratefully and fingered herself with the slippery fluid.

"More," Rita begged. "More, please!"

Luckily for her, Crystal had taken over sucking off Jason and had him on the brink of explosion. She took his cock out of her mouth, pointed it at Rita's tits, and jerked him furiously. She didn't stop until he cried out with animalistic force and spewed his jizz all over Rita's quivering body. Rita hadn't stopped fingering herself, and the cum bath covering her brought her to a state of sustained orgasm. All she needed now was my load, and she begged for it.

12