Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, baby, baby!" she moaned. "Please. I live for your cum. Shoot it all over me, and I'm going to squirt. Oh, god! I'm fucking going to squirt! Fuck!"

I stroked my cock with determination, and Rita flicked out of her tongue, swirling it around my balls, which nearly rested on her face. I felt a dozen eyes on me, everyone awaiting the finale of Rita's cum-filled extravaganza. Crystal grinned at me, her dimples as prominent as ever. She relished being the ringmaster in this circus of smut. Kat bit her lower lip. Katie stared at me with desire. I knew I had to cum, just to get past the first one and see what indulgence would come next.

With a fierce grunt, I thrust my hips forward and let loose the most satisfying orgasm I ever experienced from my own hand. I intentionally pushed my cock down, aiming for Rita's face, and hitting it squarely with a laser beam of cum. She was grinning broadly, and the rocket of thick fluid hit her upper teeth, exploding like a landmine and scattering across her face. The second rope hit her nose and above her right eye. As the third jet landed on her tits, Rita screamed like a banshee and exploded from her pussy. She squirted, and the fluid arced majestically and almost hit Jamie, who still stood gazing at Rita's feet.

The air in the room felt thick and heavy. My ears rang. Rita ran her hands up and down her body and gazed up at me. She was a cum-covered mess, and her pussy was swollen and throbbing. She shook intermittently, enjoying the mini-quakes that came following her series of powerful orgasms. She looked up at me as if she were drunk.

Out of nowhere -- or so it seemed to me -- Kat and Jess appeared at Rita's side. The cum pooled, cooled, and dripped off her body. They each kneeled on either side of her and began to lap at the creamy fluid covering her. They were licking up all the cum with confident strokes. But they weren't swallowing. They were collecting it. Kat swirled her tongue around Rita's nipples and then gave her a closed-mouth smile just before she opened wide and pushed out her tongue. A massive collection of cum flowed into Rita's waiting, eager mouth. She moaned once more as they kissed, and she accepted the creamy offering. Jess followed immediately after Kat, and Rita seemed on the verge of cumming again just from the second infusion of milky fluid.

Rita's jaw-dropping display of wanton desire lit a wildfire of desire among our friends. As she finally peeled herself off the table, leaving the glass top a mess from her sweat and squirting, she fell into my arms.

"Shower with me?" she said, a drunk grin on her face.

We passed by Katie, who was bent over doing another big line of coke, on our way to the guest bathroom. As a powerful stream of air traveled up her sinuses to keep the powder high inside her, I let my hand slide between the gap in her thighs. She was slick, and I cupped her mound from behind.

"Join us in the shower?" I asked.

"Only if you promise to blindfold me after," Katie said.

Katie smiled a wired smile and aggressively moved toward Rita for a kiss.

"All that cum tastes good," Katie said.

Our three-way shower was more purposeful than I had anticipated, and it was quick. We wanted to get back to the party. So much had transpired, it seemed, we could have been gone for hours and not just fifteen minutes. Kat and Crystal were servicing Jason, getting him ready for another round. On the long sofa at the far side of the room, Jess lay on her back with her legs spread wide. Jamie was fucking her with vigorous intention. The room filled with Jess's pitched screams. I could identify them before we even walked into the room again.

That's when I heard it. That's when the night took an unexpected and potentially dark term. Jess was crying out over and over again. It was the same word. Rita noticed it, too, and glanced at me. When we reappeared, Kat seemed to hear it at the same time I did. She looked at me with surprise and concern. Jess never let up. I walked closer to her, though Jamie never slowed his incandescent fucking of her cunt. She was fucked up, fully within the grips of the GHB now. She gazed up at me with a look that showed no recognition at all, and she kept on moaning.

"Tommy!" she wailed. "Tommy! Fuck! Harder, Tommy! Own my cunt, Tommy!"

12