All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 14'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That had it all Drama GHB Molly Naked Sluts Cum Everywhere Fucking Whores Tommy and Master Summers and a huge desire to reach for the extreme. That is 5 Stars of the Bset Smut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent five stars with so much to cum it appears. Tommy may be back for nasty fun with the whores. Great you entertain ideas from the sites readers it is good. Such a hot fucking time. Wet and nasty cums everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Covering Rita in sperm was a hot horny scene. It has become clear that these parties with the core group of characters need a lot more men. The women always outnumber the men, leaving them as spare parts, hanging around waiting for a cock. There should be at least two cocks for every women there, hopefully more. Knowing Rita’s fetish beforehand, Crystal should have had about twenty men ready to cum cover Rita thoroughly. I’m sure it wouldn’t be difficult to find groups of men out and about to treat Kat like a slut, abuse Jess on camera, and cover Rita in cum.

The reintroduction of the dreaded Tommy is a great escalation in melodrama the story needs. Everything was falling into place too well. With so many characters and moving parts, you know something needed to fall apart.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Hedonist Five Star Fun

Awesome is what this was. A chapter packed with tons of action from all our favorite little hot willing sluts. Adding Molly and GHB back into the mix was a great touch to allow everyone to be who they want to be and become totally fuckable. The details of all the sexual encounters was top shelf entertainment and allows the reader to be right there in the action. Two of my favorite players got a mention with Jonathan Summers and Tommy, as a fan I can hope these two can come back with a bigger role for a while. I can hope. Other great highlights. Rita covered in cum and squirting. Crystal Bianka and Katie back in the fun. A fun sex game. Kat wanting to be used as a total well USED whore again. 5 Stars for erotic writing. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hoped Jess got videotaped as promised, might come in handy. Rita glances at him & Kat hears it at the same time all of sudden, unbelievable, those bitches are just better at concealing than John ever will in his life. If I were John I would leave to LA for awhile, just like Kat's detox trips etc. and indulge himself in Infinity's competition for at least a few weeks in deciding what to do. Honestly if it were me I would go diabolocol, cut her completely out of my life at the very least personal but preferably business as well, enough is enough. Who in hell puts up with this kind of drama time and time again, it defies believe and if John puts up with this shit he's simply asking for it and I would despise him even more than Jess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES