Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just kickstarted the party, babe," Manny said in his thick, seductive accent.

"You gave them the frosted flakes, didn't you?" Kayla said.

"Just one," Manny replied. "Only a few hits each."

"Baby," Kayla repeated. "You know that makes everyone crazy."

"Isn't that what we are here for?" he said.

"Well, I didn't get any," she said with a pout.

"Why don't you take the others out and catch up with us?" Manny suggested. "We'll get the party started here."

"That's a great idea," Kayla said. "Come on, Melanie."

Manny passed Kayla another joint. She signaled Tommy and me to join them, then kissed her husband. Jess led the other three porn starlets in another round of cocaine, the sounds of sniffling and nasal laughter filling the bungalow.

"So what are frosted flakes?" Melanie asked as we got out on the deck.

Kayla had put the joint to her lips and started sparking up the lighter. She didn't reply to Melanie until she had lit the joint, took a practiced hit, and exhaled while she spoke the answer.

"Manny likes to sprinkle his pot with a little bit of blow before he wraps it," she said. "When we first met, I was super drunk and watched him roll one. When he put the coke on, I was confused and asked if he was making frosted flakes."

We all laughed as Kayla's cloud of smoke swirled up into the sky.

"That sounds like a primo," I said.

"Yeah, I was going to say that," Tommy agreed.

"Whatever you want to call it," Kayla said, taking a second, smaller hit and passing the joint to Melanie. "It's a sure-fire way to make a party crazy."

I half-expected Melanie to hesitate before she took the joint, but she attacked enthusiastically. Tommy didn't bat an eye and took a long hit after her, before passing it to me. I wasn't going to derail the party train. The smoke was harsh, and the intense high hit hard and fast.

"I feel so alive, so activated," Melanie said.

The joint made its way around again. Then a third time.

"Let's go join the real party," Kayla suggested as she stubbed out the barely-there remnants of it.

We were flying high, and inside we found the others in various states of dress -- well, mostly undress -- doing cocaine and ramping up the sexual antics.

"I told you!" I heard Jess yell as soon as I walked back in. She was rubbing a finger across her gums.

"I'd need a ruler to be sure, but I'm almost positive that's the biggest dick I've ever seen," Emily said ecstatically.

Patrick stood before them, his mythical shaft on full display. Kayla pushed ahead to get a look, too. Ginger, the aptly named redhead, hung back a bit. She smiled at me when I walked inside.

"How come you're not gawking, too?" I asked.

"Oh, I am," she said. "From afar. I'm not a size queen. I'll settle for eight inches."

We laughed. She was funny. And gorgeous. Her fire red hair was naturally wavy and framed her face beautifully. She had incredibly prominent cheeks that looked good against her sharp, angular chin. Her green eyes were bloodshot from the drugs. Freckles dotted her fair skin.

"Well, it's nice to know you could settle for me," I said playfully.

"I don't know," Ginger shot back. "Am I allowed to fuck the boss? Or is that frowned upon?"

I beamed back at her. "I'm not frowning, am I?" I said.

Ginger licked her lips. Her nostrils flared. She ran a hand up my chest and toyed with the collar of my shirt. The high from the laced weed was intense. It gave me tunnel vision. I felt invincible and full of desire. What was more, I wanted to indulge those feelings. It was surreal being around these porn stars, who were so highly aroused and confident in their sexuality.

"If you could do a line off any part of my body, which would it be?" Ginger asked.

"That's easy," I said. "Your ass."

I smacked it for emphasis, and Ginger only grinned.

"I like a man who knows what he wants," she said.

Her voice was sultry, tinged with a smokiness and inherent seduction. I really wanted to ask her if she was a pornstar for the money or if it was just a part of her personality. I got the distinct impression it was the latter.

"Come on, stud," she said. "Let's get you that line."

She took my hand, and we made it over to the cocaine, where the real action was happening at the party. Emily and Kim fawned over Patrick, who just kept his cock out without blinking. It had become a conversation piece, and the two girls were debating how much coke would fit on it. Tommy flirted with Melanie, but I couldn't help but take a bit of delight in her obvious disinterest. Kim, however, seemed perfectly content to bask in Tommy's attention, which he spread around relentlessly.

Kayla intercepted Ginger and me as we walked over to the coke. She had an intriguing, mischievous sparkle in her gray eyes. I noticed her famously long nipples poking boldly through the thin fabric of her tie-up blouse.

"Jess said you've been jerking off to me since I got into the business," Kayla said bluntly.

I was taken aback to such an extent that my response was total honesty.

"Yeah, I mean, that's true," I stuttered.

"That means you probably know I haven't fucked another man on camera in four years," she said.

"I'm aware," I said. "Definitely aware."

"So it's a good thing there are no cameras here tonight," Kayla added with a wink and a wicked cackle.

"John said the best place to do a line off me is my ass," Ginger said.

"It's a good one," Kayla said. "I've tried it before. But is it better than my tits?"

And as she finished her question, she slipped an arm artfully through the spaghetti strap of her top and pulled it down. There before me were the glorious, doctor-enhanced globes I had jerked off to so many times. The implants were glorious, perfectly round and forcing her breasts to jut out, proud and exquisitely shaped. And then there were those nipples, a full half-inch long and begging to be sucked. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

"Why don't we let him take a turn off each of us?" Ginger suggested.

She had already scooped up a spoonful of blow and turned to gently place it on the upper crest of Kayla's breast. Without any decorum, I leaned in and crudely snorted the bump off of her. My body felt eclectic being this close to her, and it took every ounce of willpower not to suck those glorious nipples.

"Go ahead," Kayla said, as if reading my mind. "I don't think Manny will care."

I glanced toward her husband, who had arm firmly around Jess's waist. Her head was cocked to one side, an impish grin on her face. She laughed delightedly when he whispered something to her and then kissed her neck. I turned back to Kayla and, closing my eyes to relish the moment, snaked my tongue around her right nipple. I sucked on it lightly, then felt her press her hand against the back of my head encouragingly. I sucked harder, and she gasped. But Ginger broke the moment with an exaggerated cough.

"I think my ass was part of this deal before Kayla's tits were!" she said sweetly.

"You're right," I said. "How rude of me."

I wiped my nose and watched in awe as Ginger slipped down her yoga pants in a smooth, easy motion. She grabbed her ankles and tossed her red hair around her shoulder.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked expectantly.

Kayla swung into action, putting a small mound of coke on Ginger's ass. Her smooth skin looked almost translucent apart from the occasional sprinkle of freckles. Her asshole was perfectly pink, matching her pussy lips. And the gap between her thighs formed a heart-shape, matching that of her ass. I snorted the bump and licked Ginger's cheek. Reflexively, I gave it a sharp smack, too, and she jumped up with a happy yelp.

"We might need to give this one the Manny treatment, Kayla," Ginger said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Ginger filmed a scene for Manny earlier this year that I directed," Kayla said.

"It was for his personal website," Ginger added. "Maybe thirty minutes. But we ended up all just staying in bed and fucking for two days. I couldn't get enough."

"I'm feeling up for a challenge," I said.

Kayla and Ginger both immediately reached for my crotch, then spoke at the same time.

"He is up for it," they said and laughed at their jinx.

"Fuck," I said in a long, slow voice.

I looked around the room. Emily was on her knees in front of Patrick, gagging on his endless cock. Melanie squatted next to her, pushing her head down to take more of the huge shaft down her throat. Kim had shifted her focus to Tommy and was jerking his cock while she kissed down his now-bare chest. Manny had backed Jess up against one of the bar stools, pushing his instincts as an alpha male on her and relishing how receptive to it she was. I knew Jess adored his thick, Spanish accent. And she also liked being pursued by him while his wife was only a few feet away, even if she was a pornstar.

"Do you have another one of those joints, Manny?" I heard Jess ask sweetly. "Get me super high, and I'll do anything."

"Of course, baby," Manny said. "Let's go smoke that shit."

Ginger drew back my attention by planting a sloppy, needy kiss on me. Kayla had dropped to the ground and fiddled with the fly on my jeans. In seconds, a true fantasy had become improbable reality as Kayla opened her luscious but-not-too-thick lips and put my cock in her mouth.

"You know, I've fucked every single boss I've ever had," Ginger told me, her eyes flashing like fire. "I used to think I was just a slut and easy to take advantage of. But I realize it's because I like power. I want men who have authority over me to show me how they really feel about me. Do they use me like the slut I am? Do they worship me? Do they punish me? It's so revealing. And so fucking hot."

"Jesus," was all I could mutter in response.

Kayla was an artist. Ginger got on her knees and joined her, and I thought I might lose my mind. Before my eyes rolled completely in the back of my head, I glimpsed Jess with Manny one more time. They stood in front of the patio door. Manny sparked up the joint and immediately handed it to Jess, who took a long, deep hit. Then another. Then a third before finally passing the spliff back to Manny. When she did, he pushed down firmly on her shoulders, and Jess couldn't have more willingly ended up on her knees. His cock was in her mouth a moment later.

"Come on, handsome," Kayla said, standing up and extending her hand. "Let's take this somewhere more private."

Ginger, Kayla, and I emerged from the master bedroom three hours later a naked, sticky mess. We had polished off the eight-ball of cocaine Ginger had brought into the room with us. Kayla's nipples were red and sore. My cum leaked down Ginger's thighs, after my fourth and final load had gone in her ass. She had never done an anal sex scene on camera but proved to be a huge enthusiast in her personal life. I walked out of the room feeling spent but like a superhero. The girls weren't even done. They wanted to hunt for one of Manny's special joints and, as Kayla had put it, get some more dick.

"Oh my god, look," Ginger said as we approached the kitchen again.

The first thing I saw was Melanie bent over the island, her hands struggling to hold steady a glass straw to snort a line. Patrick was railing her from behind, and she had a blissfully removed look on her face. But that wasn't what Ginger was reacting to.

My eyes shifted left. To Jess. Manny had his hands under her thighs, bouncing her up and down on his impressive cock. It was so thick it made him look much bigger than nine inches. Jess's head was thrown back as she greedily sucked on a joint, which I could only assume was more of Manny's "frosted flakes." A tall, muscular figure stood behind her, his cock gliding in and out of her ass with ease.

"Tommy, my new friend," Manny said manically, "you are going to be a fucking star!"

12