Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 28

Story Info
Juliet and Melanie take John on a special retreat.
7k words
4.88
3.3k
4

Part 28 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This book is about Juliet for a reason, and this chapter is one of the most important in furthering that. There is more to come with her and Melanie, but the purpose here is to give a first in-depth glimpse into what the future holds for our charming Hollywood starlet.

* * *

We all needed a full day's recovery after Juliet's birthday orgy. It had been an insane night and, well, most of the next day. But Juliet had planned ahead. She ordered a mobile nursing unit to come administer IVs to us at noon on Sunday. Before you knew it, we were on the path to normalcy. That was essential for me, in particular, because I had to pack. Juliet, Melanie, and I were going on a camping trip to Joshua Tree.

Camping really wasn't the appropriate descriptor. While the national park itself only had rudimentary campsites, Juliet had arranged for something different. The loophole was that you could hire a third-party company to set up camp for you. And that's what we had done. Calling it glamping probably was an undersell. After an uneventful two-and-a-half hour drive from the Hollywood Hills, we found ourselves staring at an immaculate glamping setup.

We had an astonishing, large Airstream waiting for us. It held a king-sized bed, which I didn't know was possible, a surprisingly serviceable kitchen with a stocked refrigerator and a wine cooler. The bathroom had a small shower that had great water pressure. This was hardly camping. It was so much better.

"I'm in awe," I said after we surveyed the setup.

"Okay, maybe I undersold the notion of 'camping,'" Juliet said. "I'm too much of a girly girl to get too down and dirty."

"It's also just so much less fun to have sex in sleeping bags," Melanie said with a laugh.

The girls had billed this as a spiritual and sexual retreat. And I was starting to learn just how deep their connection was. Juliet and Melanie genuinely had a special bond, and I felt quite moved that they wanted to share it with me.

"Let's get one rolled and spark it up," Juliet said to Melanie. "John, can you find us a suitable bottle?"

"Sure," I said.

It wasn't hard. Juliet had ensured the wine fridge was stocked with favorites, from Dom Perignon and Cristal to top-notch white Burgundy. Seeing the array of bottles reminded me of the first time I had met her. Kat had arranged for us to meet at the Mansion at the MGM Grand in Vegas through Kelly. Initially it was just a lark in a game she and Jess played to make each other jealous. Who knew it would turn into so much more? I pulled out a bottle of Puligny-Montrachet and fingered the label.

"Hey, isn't this," I said, turning around and bumping into Juliet.

"It is," she said, pressing herself against my chest longer than necessary.

It was the same bottle wine and the same vintage we had drunk on that first meeting in Vegas.

"I love this wine," I said.

"Me, too," she said, the magical sparkle emanating from her eyes.

"I'm kind of flattered you remember," I said.

"Well, it was a really good bottle," Juliet said, a flirtatious and teasing tone in her voice.

I unfolded the knife on the corkscrew and turned the bottle to cut the foil. As I put the worm into the cork, I looked over at Melanie. She used delicate, deft hands to roll a perfect joint. Juliet saw me staring.

"She is the tightest roller this side of Snoop Dogg," she said, and we laughed.

"I mean, I like smoking weed," Melanie said playfully. "I want to be good at it!"

I poured three glasses of wine. Juliet held hers up to me, and we enjoyed the long, melodic clink of fine crystal that seemed out of place in an Airstream.

"Cheers," I said.

"I am really excited to share this with you," Juliet said. "Like, really excited."

"I'll be honest," I said, my eyes never leaving hers. "I'm really honored you both included me."

"Melanie thinks the world of you," Juliet said.

"I'm right here, babe!" Melanie shouted.

Spirits were high. And we were about to be, too, because Melanie stood up and showed off the joint she had rolled. Bob Marley would have been envious.

"That is so beautiful," Juliet said, suggestively running a finger up and down the length of it. "Almost as beautiful as you."

They kissed, and it hit me for the first time the depth and intensity of their connection. It was so obviously powerful and open, an easy and potent feeling that I knew all too well. Seeing it made me happy.

"Come on, John," Juliet said with a beckoning finger.

Melanie produced a Zippo lighter and sparked up the joint. She took a short double puff and passed it to Juliet, whose strong inhale blazed the bright orange tip and took a quarter inch off the spliff. She held the smoke in her lungs and offered it to me with her eyes closed. I followed suit and held it out to Melanie, who locked her eyes on mine, smiled, and made sure her fingers lingered on mine as she accepted the joint.

"Joshua Tree is the best," Juliet said, her bubbly enthusiasm standing in contrast to the mellow buzz I started to feel from the weed.

"This place is magical," Melanie said. She let languidly exhaled smoke between her teeth and didn't relent on the goofy smile she directed toward me.

"The first time we came here," Juliet said, turning her attention to me, "it was totally on a lark."

"And we didn't plan ahead," Melanie cut in.

"Which was a huge mistake," Juliet continued.

"But we got so lucky," Melanie said.

"Because I had just wrapped up some table reads for this next movie that's going into production," Juliet continued their back-and-forth narrative. "The one that hit the delay. Anyway, my co-star, who is such a chill guy and legit just loves his life, overheard me saying I was going to Joshua Tree. And he asked if I had shrooms."

"And, of course, she said no," Melanie said.

"He looked so hurt, it almost made me laugh!" Juliet said. "And told me to meet him for drinks. So I did, and he passed me a little baggie of dried mushrooms. He said I should take those an hour before sunset on the first night in Joshua Tree, and my whole life would change."

She exchanged a knowing glance with Melanie as I took another hit off the joint.

"It totally did," Melanie said. "It was like having our eyes opened for the first time. It was an entirely different universe."

"It really did, John," Juliet said. Her pale blue eyes pierced mine. It was like she looked directly into my soul. "I followed the instructions exactly. We made a tea out of them."

"There really is nothing you can do except experience it," Melanie said.

"That's why we asked you here," Juliet said, looking at me with sincere eyes. "Melanie and I truly believe that we can't be the best for one another unless you understand us. All of us."

I looked at her quizzically. Melanie snuffed out the miniscule back end of the joint. I realized how stoned I was. And, for the first time, I glanced around to see our surroundings. It was an epic desert landscape. Steep hills shot up from the brush less than half a mile from us, and the ground was dotted by short green plans and, of course, the stalky, iconic Joshua trees the park was famous for.

"I'm stoned," Melanie said and giggled.

"What did you put in that, Mel?" Juliet asked.

"Nothing but California's finest indica," she said.

"God, it's so good," Juliet said. "I can't remember the last time I was this high off one joint."

"I'm not sure I can feel my legs," I said, and we all laughed.

We drank, and Melanie rolled another joint. But we didn't smoke it right away. The girls wanted to take an easy hike, which initially seemed like a terrible idea to me. It was an easy, short hike on a three-mile loop, and it took us about an hour going at a leisurely pace. I was stunned at how invigorated it made me.

"Who says stoned people can't be productive?" I said when we returned to the Airstream.

The girls laughed.

"There's something about being out here that just wipes away any expectation of how things are supposed to go," Juliet said. "I don't even know if that makes sense. I just feel like every movement is connected to making you feel closer to nature."

"It's spiritual," Melanie said. "Just sitting here is spiritual. There really is something magical about this place. It radiates it."

"I'm beginning to see that," I said.

Melanie returned to the kitchen table and started rolling another joint. It was every bit as perfect -- and large -- as the first one. In the meantime, Juliet produced a small baggie of mushrooms from her overnight bag.

"The stars of the show, huh?" I said.

"Big time," Juliet, her eyes sparkling. "We like to make tea out of them. I steep it for a really long time, like a cold brew coffee. It's really smooth, but you can't really escape how earthy it tastes."

"I'll prepare myself," I said with a smile, letting my hand touch her lower back.

"I'm really excited to share this with you," Juliet said, turning to smile at me and drive home that this was important to her.

She put the mushrooms in a stainless steel tea bulb, which she then placed in a bowl before immersing it in bottled water. She put the bowl in the refrigerator.

"It's better to drink cold, so you don't taste it quite so much," Juliet said.

"What's it like?" I asked.

"Shrooms can be variable," Juliet said. "But the guy we get them from has been very reliable. They come on kind of slowly, so you almost don't realize at first that you're tripping. It's so subtle. But then ... it's hard to describe."

"It's like you open a door inside your mind that you didn't know was locked," Melanie chimed in.

She had finished rolling the joint and passed it to me.

"Let's smoke this," Melanie said.

"It's almost too pretty to smoke," I said.

"Yet I bet we can manage it, somehow," Juliet said with a smile.

The sun had begun its gradual descent from the afternoon peak, and you could feel the hint of chill the breeze brought. Our second joint disappeared as quickly as the first. The weed was extremely potent, and all three of us became giggling messes.

"Sometimes, we sit around smoking literally all day long," Melanie said in a confessional voice.

"Well, not all day," Juliet said.

"All day!" Melanie protested lightly.

"Not when we're fucking," Juliet corrected her.

"Okay, yeah, not when we're fucking," Melanie conceded.

"Well, unless, of course ... there are those times I smoke while you eat me out," Juliet said, correcting herself now, and all of us dissolved into giggles once again.

"Weed makes me so horny," Melanie said.

"When I first got to LA," Juliet said, "I couldn't believe weed was legal. Or basically legal. You could just get a medical card like you were picking up milk at the grocery store. I didn't know anybody here, and I had been a little wary of the party scene. I didn't want it to interfere with work. So I'd work all week, but if I got a day off, I'd just smoke weed nonstop and play with myself. I must have burned out three vibrators in six months."

"Oh my god!" I said. "I didn't know that!"

"I was like a masturbation fiend," Juliet said.

"My pussy is so wet right now," Melanie said.

She slid forward in her chair as Juliet exhaled a plume of smoke in front of her. Melanie's hand disappeared inside the front of her cutoff jean shorts. A moment later it reappeared, thick strings of juice sticking to her long, slender fingers. She looked at me and smiled as she licked herself clean.

"Aw, I wanted to taste," Juliet said with a pout.

"Maybe that's our cue to go inside," Melanie said, taking one last pull off the joint.

"Or we could just stay out here," Juliet suggested.

"Is that such a good idea?" I asked tentatively, mindful of any concerns Juliet might have about paparazzi.

"And weren't you just telling me how badly you wanted John's dick in you from behind while you ate my pussy?" Melanie said, speaking in a deadpan tone. "That would be hard without a bed."

"Okay, fine," Juliet said dramatically. "As long as I get that dick in me, I suppose I can be happy."

Her voice was pregnant with flirtation. She stood up and, while waiting for Melanie to open the door of the Airstream, pulled my head to hers. She kissed me with desperate enthusiasm.

"We have been waiting for this," she said, her voice breathy.

Inside, Melanie and I drew the shades while Juliet stripped naked and crawled onto the bed. The scene made it feel like Juliet was the main course, and we were about to dive in. She certainly was the center of attention, no doubt. We gazed at her as she spread out on the bed, drinking her in as if she were the giver of life. And tonight? She was.

Melanie slipped off her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her tear-drop breasts pointed upward. Her eyes invited me to her, and I kissed her while I slipped off the cutoffs she wore. Her body was flawless, with a perfectly even tan that gave her a honeyed color. She hadn't let herself get too skinny, which had been a problem in the past when she ramped up her modeling. There wasn't a hair below her head. Her pubic mound stuck out, ever-so-faintly showing the outline of her hip bones before they jutted out at a sharp point. Her chiseled jaw and aquiline nose made sharp angles to frame her cascade of thick, blonde hair. I put my hands on her ass, kissing her deeper, and admired that despite being so slim and tall, she retained a nice little bubble butt.

"Join me," Juliet called to us.

"Do you want me to ride you, babe?" Melanie asked.

"No, sweetie, I want you on your back," Juliet said confidently. "I want to eat you properly."

Melanie complied, and then Juliet looked over her shoulder at me while she repositioned herself. As she settled between Melanie's thighs, her ass jutted up, and she pushed her own legs apart. It made thee most inviting target, her pretty pink lips parted just a touch, and her expertly bleached asshole staring at me.

"Jesus fuck I love your tongue," Melanie said, closing her eyes and stretching her arms behind her head as she squirmed under Juliet's attention.

I kneeled behind Juliet. Instead of diving right in with my cock, which was incredibly tempting, I licked her. It started with long, slow licks that started at her hard nub of a clit all the way across her puckered asshole. She gasped in happiness, especially as my tongue dug down deep into her ass.

"Dirty boy," she panted.

We were so stoned, it put us into an oral sex trance. After a while, Melanie got stuck in what I could only describe as an orgasmic loop. She came again and again. She must have cum ten times in what seemed like a few minutes. The opera rising from the beautiful blonde only made it easier for me to revel in the sweet nectar flowing from Juilet's pussy. It almost didn't seem fair that, given Juliet's extraordinary physical gifts, that her pussy was also tight and perfectly formed and leaking ambrosia. And when Juliet came? She gushed even more. My marijuana-addled state had me convinced that I could simply live by drinking her pussy juice.

But Juliet took the lead in this threesome. She reached for my cock and wordlessly demanded me inside her. When I penetrated her, easily despite her remarkable tightness, she let out a cry. That seemed to act as a signal for Melanie to extricate herself from Juliet's oral ministrations. At the same time, Juliet half-sat up and pushed back against me, allowing me to cup her tits and pull her to me. It let me penetrate her more deeply. Melanie ducked down and started licking Juliet's clit as my cock rammed in and out of her.

"You're deep," Juliet said to me. "And it's so good."

Melanie kept two fingers inside her own pussy as she ate Juliet. It was an insanely erotic scene, one that quickly built to a climax. Melanie helped urge me there by stroking my balls. It was an intense, deeply visceral orgasm, and I swear I could feel the cum race through my body and out my cock, planting itself so far up inside Juliet, I wondered how long it would be before every trace of me leaked its way out of her.

The three of us collapsed into a slick, sweaty pile on the bed. Juliet and Melanie kissed each other and, despite not using any words, spoke volumes to one another. A knot formed in my stomach, but it wasn't due to nerves. I felt like an outsider, like I shouldn't be sharing a moment so intimate between two people who so obviously were very much in love. It was a privilege to see it, and it made me hesitate. I didn't know what to do next.

"Come on, John," Juliet said, looking over at me. "Cuddle with us."

And that's how our evening settled in. Eventually we untangled ourselves and had a light wine-and-cheese dinner. We smoked more weed, to the point that our eyes were bloodshot almost beyond recognition. We crashed early, fatigue setting in after the drive, our hike, and another round of sex. Tomorrow was the big day. I knew it in theory, but if I thought I had been unprepared being a fly-on-the-wall witness to Juliet and Melanie's intimacy, I was wholly unprepared for what would transpire.

We woke up shortly after dawn on Tuesday morning, and the rapidly rising sun eviscerated the early morning chill that had come over Joshua Tree. Melanie was already dressed when I woke up. She had made coffee and looked casually sexy in her Lululemon yoga pants and tight workout top. She wore a baseball cap with a ponytail pulled through the back opening. It was criminal that someone so dressed down could look so good and put together.

"Morning," I said.

"Hey stud," Melanie said playfully. She kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Like a rock," she said as she poured three mugs of coffee.

"Juliet in the shower?" I said, hearing the rain-like sprinkle in the bathroom.

Melanie nodded as she blew over the top of her coffee mug and took a sip.

"Are you excited for today?" she asked.

"Honestly, I am, but I also have no clue what to expect," I said. "I've never tripped on anything before."

"Well, don't worry," Melanie assured me. "We get really consistent stuff. It'll be a good trip, and I'm not going to even try to describe it for you. But tomorrow on the drive home? Just tell me whether you get it. You'll know what I mean afterwards."

"So mysterious!" I joked, then added more seriously, "but I trust you."

"Good," she said and stepped forward, putting her mug down on the counter.

She pressed her chest against me, and I could feel her nipples cutting against the lycra fabric. Her hand slipped down the front of my shorts and expertly but gently surrounded my cock and balls.

"And I really, really hope you're ready for the workout of your life," she said. "Juliet and I have been wanting this for a long time together. We agree on most things, but I don't know if we agree more strongly on the fact that only you get to be a part of this with us."

I was at a loss for words. The feeling of being an outsider washed over me again. But I pulled out of it because a very nude, very perfect Juliet Lawson stepped out of the bathroom. Her hair was wrapped up in a towel, and a few rivulets of water poured over her skin. The sunlight came through the window at an angle that almost made it seem like she was the goddess Aphrodite herself entering the room, and I wondered if Mother Nature might not coordinate Julilet's room entrances for her to maximum effect. She smiled when she saw us.

"Are you excited for today, John?" she asked.

"I was feeling, I don't know, maybe a touch apprehensive," I admitted, "but Mel was just telling me that it'll be great and how excited she is."

"He's going to tell us tomorrow if he gets it," Melanie said.

Juliet grinned.

"I bet you will," she said. "We are going to have so much fun."

The day started with a hike, longer this time, and it took almost two hours. We were starving by the time we got back, and we ate breakfast. I began to wonder when we would kick off the main event, but I didn't have to wait long.

12