Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" Juliet asked.

"Let's do it," I said with the absolute confidence of someone who had no idea what was coming next.

Melanie took the cold-brewed mushroom tea out of the refrigerator, and Juliet explained to me why they took shrooms this way.

"We've tried eating them," she said. "And they really do taste awful. I have a real sensitivity to the grit that can get in them. So one of my friends said to try making tea, and it was amazing. We've played around with it and found that a long soak in cold water seems to make for the best trips."

"I didn't realize how often you two did them," I said.

"Probably once a week, babe, wouldn't you say?" Juliet said to Melanie.

"Yeah, I think so," Melanie said and set down two mugs, one each in front of Juliet and me. She retrieved one for herself.

"Bottoms up," Juliet said and held hers up.

She knocked back the entire contents in two gulps. Melanie did the same, then told me to drink it fast while it was cold because the taste would be mostly suppressed.

"You can't escape that they taste like shit," she said.

"But, of course, the way you ate my ass last night, maybe you like that," Juliet teased with a laugh.

I swallowed down the concoction in the blink of an eye. The slightly bitter, very earthy aftertaste lingered. If this was the suppressed flavor, I thought to myself, I could only imagine eating the shrooms themselves would be like ingesting rotting leaves.

"Fuck," I said.

"And now we wait," Juliet said.

"How long?" I asked.

"Sometimes thirty minutes," Melanie said. "Sometimes a little more."

"We find that if you shower off, it's just about enough time to let them kick in," Juliet added.

So we took turns showering -- it was too small to accommodate more than one person. I went last, which meant there really wasn't any hot water left, but it didn't matter. Just as I toweled off, that's when I noticed something was different. It was subtle at first, but I noticed the walls of the bathroom were undulating. I stared at them. They looked like lungs, inhaling and exhaling. There was a knock on the door, and the wood looked like it was vibrating and was surrounded by a halo that flashed with each rap from the other side.

"Are you going to come out and play, John?" Juliet said in a singsong voice.

I hadn't even realized it, but I had been just standing in the bathroom for almost fifteen minutes.

"They're hitting you, aren't they?" Melanie said. Her voice seemed as aquiline as her nose.

"I think so," I said, my eyes cautiously looking around the Airstream, looking for what else was different now.

And that's when it struck me. Juliet's face was different. It was recognizably hers, but it looked somehow artificial, like it was a painting of her and not really her. It incongruously suited her perfectly.

"You look so beautiful," I told her.

She smiled at me, and I swore I could see the minute spaces between her uniform, splendidly white teeth. She walked up to me, and I saw streaks of blue and red left behind on the wood floor as she took steps. She kissed me.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she suggested.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Melanie tweaking her nipples between her fingers. Each time she squeezed the pebble-like protrusions, a burst of stars flew out of them.

"What did you girls do to me?" I said.

Their subsequent laughter sounded like it came from under water. I finally began to grasp just how profoundly my senses had been altered now.

"I'm so ready for this," Melanie said.

"Should we tell him?" Juliet said, and I heard this exchange as if I were standing outside and looking in through the window.

Melanie giggled and said, "We should tell him."

"Tell me what?" I said, still seemingly out-of-body.

Juliet looked a little embarrassed, but she spoke with her usual easy confidence.

"Every time we trip," she said, "we have so much sex we wake up sore the next day. Because no matter what, we both want dick. So we'll take turns using a strap-on."

She covered her eyes with her fingers. At least, I think she did. I couldn't be sure she really did because I thought her arms were still at her sides.

"And the first time we fucked while we did shrooms," Juliet continued, "Mel was doing me from behind, and I was just cumming over and over." She stopped and waited for Melanie to jump in.

"But the only word she said -- over and over -- was 'John'," Melanie said.

"So ever since then we just use John as the word for any dildo or strap-on or whatever," Juliet said and laughed again.

I now realized for the first time that Melanie was standing next to me and licking my nipples and chest. Everywhere her tongue left a trail of saliva, my skin looked like a vivid pink.

"Do you trust us enough to let us control you?" Juliet asked.

I couldn't speak. I could only nod. Juliet had whispered in my ear and now bit the lobe gently. It felt like a river of ice grew up my spine. Her touch was ethereal, and it made me feel small to understand her fame despite her desire for me. The range of emotions hit powerfully and in color. When I say, "in color," they really were accompanied by a color. The unease I felt was blue. The fear or trepidation was yellow. They appeared in bursting and fading splotches as each emotion ebbed and faded. Desire showed as red, and there was a lot of red, as if the bedroom became painted in it.

Every movement, every stage of the sexual play that unfolded seemed to occur immediately, but eventually I became aware that time proceeded with extreme discipline. It took some time, but I adjusted to the apparent dual track that time took, simultaneously so fast that everything became memories too rapidly but also so slow that it was impossible not to savor each moment. And each other.

This was the overwhelming impression the day left on me. As the three of us made love -- and there was no other appropriate term to describe it -- our heightened senses allowed us to truly savor each moment, to explore in a way both physical and spiritual. The trip on shrooms at once consumed me for longer than I could imagine and yet passed like a handful of sand you casually pick up on the beach. I was so immersed in the moment, all the moments, that I ended up left with scattered but intensely powerful and persistent memories.

At the outset, I hung back, still trying to get used to the new power commanding my brain. Juliet and Melanie savored each other, their kisses and exploration of each other's bodies an exercise in disciplined indulgence.

"Join us, daddy," Juliet finally said, her words giving the silhouette of light around her a green glow.

It was then I realized how hard my cock was. It jutted out from me, a throbbing, angry, hungry piece of steel-like flesh.

"I want a taste," Melanie said, and I swore musical notes flew out of her mouth when she spoke.

The next thing I knew, her mouth was locked on my cock.

"Jesus, Mel," I breathed.

Everything turned red. Juliet's tongue found my balls.

"We are here to serve you," Juliet said between licks. "We want you to join us, to become one with us."

Over the next five hours, we explored and pleasured one another with only the briefest breaks to hydrate. I was left, however, with the indelible impression that the three of us had become fused in a significant way. I was also left with a profound understanding of just how deeply Juliet and Melanie had fallen in love. The passion between them -- the way they touched each other, anticipated one another, sought out and succeeded in reaching new pleasure points -- reminded me very much of how my connection with Katie had developed. It hit us like a bomb and took me instantly back to the feeling of being struck by lightning that I had felt with Kat, Jess, and Rita.

At times, I was content simply to watch Juliet and Melanie. They left no curve untouched, no crevice unexplored with tongue and fingers. When they looked at one another, it was as if they became enveloped in a cocoon of gold. They were amused by how overwhelmed I was at first and let me stare as they escalated the action. Juliet produced a strap-on with a large dildo. Melanie gagged on it for several minutes before accepting it in her pussy. Once more, my senses stood on end, and I saw Melanie's face immortalized as if in a photograph. It became frozen in ecstasy.

I stepped off the sidelines and joined Melanie on the bed. She kissed me with abandon, and I felt the blood coursing through me. Her mouth tasted like the strawberries she had eaten at breakfast. I thought I could see the heat rising off her skin and dissipate into the air. She had an orgasm, and an orange halo framed her delighted face.

"Can you believe this?" she said to me. "Did you ever dream that when you were fucking Jess in our college apartment, and I pretended not to finger myself while I listened, that this would become our life?"

I simply grinned and shook my head, and she laughed at me.

"What's so funny, Mel?" I asked.

"Your head looks like a giant dick!" she said, barely able to get the words out. "And I kind of want to just lick it!"

Melanie had another two orgasms before Juliet finally pulled out. She put the strap-on in front of her girlfriend's face.

"Look at how creamy you got, baby," Juliet said.

The silicone dong was covered in sticky juices, with pools of distinctly creamy fluid stuck in the crevices of the realistic-looking cock. Juliet removed the strap-on, and the girls proceeded to share the duty of cleaning it with their tongues.

"I taste so good," Melanie said.

"So sweet," Juliet mumbled hungrily between licks.

Their combined efforts turned into another make-out session, though this one lasted a much shorter time.

"You know what else tastes good?" Juliet said.

"John's dick," Melanie said automatically.

And from there on, any notion that I would play the part of a shrinking violet in this threesome went out the window. At the same time, I was not in control. I was at the girls' mercy, and I could not have envisioned a better fate. We were tripping hard at this point, and our impressions were utterly taken over by the shrooms.

My memory of the day became fuzzy for long points, but I retained powerfully distinct vignettes and feelings about what happened. From a purely sexual standpoint, it was an exercise in edging and teasing more than anything else. In all those hours, I came only once. That didn't matter. It was about the girls, who came so frequently I couldn't possibly count -- and which turned into my strongest and most enduring memory of Juliet and Melanie to date. They moved in perfect tandem at all times. They had the same desires. The same triggers. The same pleasure points.

After a period of foreplay, I took turns fucking one girl while she ate out the other. But Juliet was in immaculate control of the timeline. She wouldn't let me fuck them long enough for either of them to cum. It pent up orgasms inside us like a dam desperately trying to hold back water. It must have been an hour that we spent alternating like this, and I simply couldn't fully process everything I saw. At one point, Juliet's asshole seemed to talk to me, begging me to fuck it. Melanie's pussy shouted out in pleasure every time I hit her cervix.

After an hour of buildup, we dove toward culmination. It was a culmination unlike any I had experienced to that point. Juliet bent over, and her blonde hair shimmered like a lion's mane. Her pussy, glistening, whispered to me.

"Daddy, come here," it said.

I blinked over and over, but her pussy still called to me, I was convinced of it. My cock pulsed so dramatically, it was as if it were a bodybuilder flexing his biceps, as if to say, "Yeah, fuck her."

Juliet lay on her back, and I plunged into her. She and her pussy both cried out in pleasure, but she was soon muffled because Melanie climbed on top of her girlfriend's mouth.

"Fuck, yeah," she moaned, "eat me. You are magic, love."

Melanie rode Juliet's face in reverse, allowing her to kiss me. I alternated between her mouth, neck, and tits. My body seemed to understand the occasion perfectly, and I drove in and out of Juliet with deliberate purpose. The sensations were profound, and I noticed that when I was inside her, the aura about us was orange, like it had been when she and Melanie were together. And a few strokes later, it happened. Juliet came, and as soon as she did? Melanie came, too. In itself, that wasn't hugely remarkable. What was unprecedented in my experience, before or since, was that they didn't cum once together. They came again and again. In tandem. My cock never wavered from its rhythm, and I started counting how many strokes it took before each time Juliet came. It was every fourteen. Each time she came, Melanie came. And each time, the orange aura I saw got brighter around us, encompassing the bed like a protective halo.

The notion that I was an outsider, an intruder washed over me again. But here I was, a central participant in this extraordinary event. I don't know how long it lasted, and I never could figure it out with any accuracy. Like everything else on this paradoxical day, it felt instantaneous and eternal. All of it was cloaked in something intangible. After reflecting on it many times, I concluded that the cloak was orange, and the orange was the love radiating between Juliet and Melanie. It truly was something magical and unique.

Not that it was an entirely spiritual event. I also couldn't escape the profound physical pleasure I derived from it, as evidenced by the power of that one orgasm I achieved. It may have been one climax, one peak of the mountain top, but it packed the power of a dozen. In telling the story after the fact, my best guess was that this back-and-forth with Juliet and Melanie lasted two hours. During that time, the sheets became soaked. Our bodies were slick with sweat, but it paled in comparison to the constant streams of juice running out of the girls' pussies. My cock never wavered. It was like a jackhammer, a well-oiled piece of machinery, and it didn't stop.

When it came time to cum, and Juliet made sure she controlled that, too, I came in a way I never had before. Sure, the ultimate situation was something I had experienced in similar circumstances. Juliet and Melanie climbed out of the bed. The contented looks on their faces triumphed over the exhaustion of their bodies. Both girls flicked their tongues skillfully over the tip of my cock. I was still hard. The persistence of their efforts elevated me to another plane of existence. The orange aura became saturated. Melanie moved her mouth to my balls. She slipped a finger underneath them and let it circle around my asshole. Juliet sucked me with purpose, alternating between deep-throating me and teasing my tip. The buildup came gradually, to the point where I got impatient. But Juliet preached patience. She savored each moment of her blow job with pleasure equal to what I felt as I received it.

But when I simply couldn't stand it anymore, Juliet and Melanie both knew it. They each straddled one of my legs, and I felt like a king. The orange halo surrounded us more brightly than ever. I thought perhaps it was the sun, but I knew it was the peak of the day and couldn't be sunset casting such a powerful glow. Their tongues flicked lick mad on the tip of my cock, and they giggled like fiends. Their eyes locked on mine, and I felt entranced. The underlying power of this orgasm after hours of edging was almost beyond my comprehension.

"Come on, daddy," Juliet urged. There was a flash of red that intruded on the orange when she said Kat's pet name for me.

"I want this all over me," Melanie said. "Can you think of two prettier faces to cover in sperm?"

"Nut for us," Juliet said, almost manic in her words now. "Mark us and cover us and watch us savor every drop while we lick it off each other."

My hips bucked up forcefully, and I lost total control of my body. My cock began to spasm, and I felt removed from my physical self again. It was as if I were floating above the bed watching as I ejaculated. The first shot was as large as one of my full orgasms, covering Juliet's upper lip and pooling in her open mouth. The second shot hit Melanie just below her left eye, went across the bridge of her nose, and then splattered her lips. I shifted back and forth for a minute or more as the sperm simply kept coming. Once I finished, panting with a desperately dry mouth, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Holy shit," I said.

Looking at the girls, grinning and laughing with me, I admired my work. They were absolutely coated in thick, white cum. It was the most I had ever produced. And after letting me admire it for a moment, they started licking one another and kissing, spreading it between them and sharing it with glee. I breathed heavily and began to settle back into my body. As Juliet and Melanie each greedily swallowed down their share of my essence, the feeling of being an outsider came up again. They kissed and melted into one another. But then Melanie stopped and, with a sweet look on her face, turned to me.

"You're so much better than any pornstar I could possibly imagine, John," she said.

"Way better," Juliet added.

The girls weren't done yet. They settled into a sixty-nine position for another round, and I was content to watch them. I might not have ever been so satisfied in my life. At the same time, I got lost in thought. This had been such a unique experience. I hadn't known what to expect, but whatever I could have expected, the reality blew it away.

Finally, the effects of the shrooms started to wear off. When they did, I prepared a simple dinner for us with the contents of the fridge. I opened some wine. I drank a ton of water. But Juliet and Melanie stayed in the bedroom, pushing each other to ecstatic highs that left me shaking my head in admiration. When they finally came out, smiling and naked, they kissed me.

"What did you think?" Juliet asked.

"There are no words," I said.

"Oh yes there are," Melanie said. "The words are that was so fucking much cum."

"Delicious, delicious cum," Juliet said.

The rest of the night, as things returned to normal, we smoked some more weed. The shrooms trip had taken a lot out of me physically, and I was tired. I started to feel a bit like a third wheel, too, even though nothing Juliet and Melanie did made me feel that way. We went to sleep early, our naked bodies intertwined.

The next morning, as we headed back to LA, the car was unusually quiet. I felt like the girls were expecting something from me.

"So, come on, John," Juliet finally said.

"Yeah, you know what we want to hear," Melanie said.

I glanced at her in the rearview mirror. Juliet, in the passenger seat next to me, slid her hand between my legs.

"I get it, Mel," I said. "I completely and totally get it."

Melanie leaned forward and poked her head between the front seats.

"I knew you would, John," Melanie said.

"We knew only you would," Juliet added.

My brain was too tired to process what she meant. At the time, I probably wouldn't have understood it. But in the not-too-distant future, it would become perfectly clear.

12