Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 32

Story Info
Daydream is under attack.
4k words
4.81
2.8k
4

Part 32 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for your patience waiting for this chapter. We are in a plot-heavy aspect of the book for the next handful of chapters, but I hope you'll find the experience is worth it because it's so central to the development of our core group. There's some nice fun in here, too. Keep the wonderful feedback coming!

* * *

Within a couple days of our move, the perfect location of our house was really driven home for me. It came on Wednesday afternoon. Juliet and I were having our first lunch date since she and Melanie had returned from their Cabo vacation. It took me three minutes to walk next door and greet my favorite movie star. Melanie was at a photoshoot, and Juliet greeted me at her front door wearing nothing but a shimmering, sheer gold robe.

"Hi, neighbor," she said, using the door frame to center her pose. "Do you need to borrow a cup of sugar?"

Juliet was, as always, stunning. The week away at the beach had given her skin a golden glow. She looked relaxed and refreshed. I remembered her telling me once that she liked to get out of Hollywood at least once a month to keep in touch with the real world. Her smile melted me, and I couldn't help but notice how fit she looked. Buckling down and knocking out the last few pounds to look extra skinny was her usual practice as she neared a movie opening, and we were only about a month away from her Fourth of July blockbuster.

"I was thinking honey was more my speed," I said.

"Well, mine is extra sticky," Juliet said, keeping a straight face and playing along for a moment.

But she couldn't hold it. She broke down in laughter because it was just too corny.

"That's good dialogue," I said. "I'm going to have to tell Jess to use it in one of the Daydream porns."

Juliet just stood there, beaming at me. Her eyes fluttered slightly, adjusting to the morning light. She seemed entirely unfazed by being nude and standing on her front porch. Her nipples cut hard against the morning air, which contained the barest hint of the cool Pacific Ocean.

"I took the longest bath last night," Juliet said, motioning me inside. "I think I took twenty minutes shaving my pussy for you."

She quickly turned around and pushed the robe aside, catching that my gaze already had been transfixed on her ass. Her pussy lips were tightly tucked inside her, and there was one tiny bump of razor burn just above her slit.

"I could get on my knees and eat you right here," I said.

"Don't do that," she said, rolling her eyes. "I want you to come out back and eat me while I smoke a bowl."

We laughed, and Juliet walked toward the rear of the house. She hadn't been joking, though. There was a bowl already packed next to a lighter on a small table on the deck. The sound of the waterfall burbling into the pool was soothing. Without another word, Juliet sat down and propped up her knees, spreading her legs as she reached for the weed. I simply settled between her thighs and put my hands under her ass, drawing her to my mouth. She smelled sweet, floral and soapy. As I parted her lips with my fingers before diving in with my tongue, I saw the glistening arousal already activated inside her.

"You taste good," I said before really focusing on the task at hand.

"I love your tongue," Juliet said, and then I heard the lighter flick. Moments later, she expelled the first cloud of smoke from her lungs.

I loved her cunt. It was so pretty. It tasted so good, and it was very easy to read. She couldn't mask her pleasure points, and there was no reason to. Within five minutes, while she puffed away on the first bowl still, she had an orgasm. It was liberating not to have even a tiny concern that someone could see or hear us. Every other house that didn't belong to us was that far away. I licked her ass. I flicked her clit. I slipped a finger, then two, to touch her g-spot. It was an easy, enjoyable oral sex clinic.

If there was a hallmark to my relationship with Juliet it was that neither of us ever felt pressure or obligation. It was the definition of effortless. For her, I always presumed that came from not taking it seriously. But I had started to reevaluate that, to an extent. For me, I had never really accepted the reality of it. Maybe if I did, I would have freaked out. But as famous as Juliet was, I never put pressure on myself about her. I don't know why -- perhaps because it was so surreal, even as it became more regular or quasi-relationship-like. Then there was the Melanie factor. Partly it was easier because Melanie took away any notion of expectations. This was about fun and friendship as much as anything else.

Juliet loved when I played with her g-spot. She came two more times, cashed the bowl, and put her hands behind my head. She lifted me off her pussy and grinned at me while her juices slowly dripped down my chin.

"Fuck, that was so good," she said.

I just grinned back at her.

"Now get that dick in me," she added, turning over on the stomach and slowly raising herself up on her knees. It gave the effect of presenting her cunt to me for fucking.

"God, your pussy is so wet," I said, lining up behind her.

"I need you to stuff me," she said, a plaintive note in her voice. "A strap on just doesn't do it."

I grabbed her hips and pushed my own forward, impaling her on my cock in one forceful stroke.

"Yes! Fuck! That's how I need it!" she cried.

I almost completely pulled out of her, then slammed my hips into her again. And that established our rhythm. She desperately reached her hands behind her, trying to pull my ass into her harder and more rapidly. I fucked her with purpose. Her pussy was so tight. It made me wonder if her move into a relationship with Melanie kept her tighter.

"Jesus, you're right," I said, exploring the topic.

"I don't get much dick anymore, baby," she said, panting. "Guess that's a residual benefit for you!"

"It's fucking amazing, doll," I said.

"You're stretching me out," she moaned. "It's the best pain I've ever felt."

I couldn't speak in response. Juliet's velvet glove-like insides had completely consumed me. My entire body was taken over by the desire to savor this friction and bring myself to orgasm. I grabbed the pert globes of her ass and squeezed them, watching her improbably pink asshole wink at me as I thrust against her. Juliet kept up with me, though. She ground her hips into me, moving them in a slight swishing motion to increase the pressure of me inside her. It pushed her over the cliff of pleasure again, so powerfully that her legs gave out from under her a bit, and we fell forward on the lounge chair. Our bodies were slick with sweat, and we were breathing hard.

Juliet turned around and grinned at me. She mouthed a brief "sorry" and then maneuvered herself onto her back. I moved with her, and she managed to wrap her legs around my back and pull me back toward her opening. She was so slick, my cock plowed back in with ease.

"Fuck, that's so good," I moaned.

Juliet put one hand behind my head and gazed up at me. No one could give looks pregnant with feeling like she could. Her blue eyes bored into mine, flaming the desire that rose up from our bodies. Wordlessly, I felt her begging for my cum. She put the slightest pressure on the back of my head, and our lips melted together. My hips continued boring into her, the canal tight and wet and welcoming. Our kiss was deep, almost spiritual. We didn't need to speak. Our mouths were saying it all. And it made it impossible for me to control myself.

She sensed it, too. And as she felt my cock starting to twitch, she pulled her lips back and moved them to my ear. She nibbled me quickly before whispering, in a voice of ultimate seduction, "Cum for me, my love."

That was it. My whole body spasmed as my sperm shot inside her. I cried out in an animalistic growl. I shook over and over, a shiver running down my spine. When it finally stopped, as I was about to roll off of Juliet, she clamped her hands on my ass.

"No," she said. "Stay right here. I just want to feel it."

I put my head against her neck and kissed her softly with just my lips. I focused on her breathing, a rapidly decreasing, calming inhale and exhale. Her hands played with my hair now, and finally, she spoke.

"It's really true," Juliet said.

"What is?" I asked, not comprehending.

"Oh, sorry," she said. "My mind had kind of drifted off. About something Mel and I talked about on vacation."

"What was that?" I probed.

"She said that as fun as a dildo can be, the real thing that's missing that you can never replace is the honest, reflexive physical action by a real dick cumming inside you," she explained. "The twitch, the ejaculation, the spread of warmth inside you that comes with it. That's the real intimacy."

"I've never thought of it that way," I said, "but I'm not sure I could ever articulate it better."

Juliet giggled. "Sorry," she said. "I've been very contemplative when stoned lately."

"I like it," I said, finally rolling off of her.

"Let's go shower," she said, standing up. She took a couple steps toward the house and added, "It really is such a shame to let all these millions of little John Camerons leak out of me. They deserve a better fate."

I laughed, and Juliet turned around. The look she gave me conveyed in no uncertain terms that she wasn't joking.

* * *

After our shower, Juliet and I had made love again in her bed. It was tender, slow, and eminently satisfying. I felt cerebral as I walked out the front door. What a perfect day, I thought. My phone buzzed. It was Rita. I smiled. A perfect day was only getting better.

"We need to talk, John," she said, her voice serious.

"What's up?" I said, my stomach dropping and my feet stopping.

Rita blurted out so many words at once, it took me a few moments to process it.

"So I was down in Santa Monica taking the kids to the beach, and I was like, hey, maybe I'll pop into Daydream on the way back to say hi to Jess," she said. "But she wasn't there. Manny and Kayla were. No big deal. I chatted with them for a couple minutes -- my god, John, the way Manny just leers at you is fucking possessive, and it gives me the creeps -- and then went to load up in the car. And, of course, Katie dropped her binky, and I had to go back and get it, so I went back inside. It was good, actually, because I realized I hadn't closed the door all the way, so it was swaying open."

"Baby, take your time," I finally interrupted.

"Okay, okay," Rita said. "Her binky was just a few steps inside, and, anyway, it should have been a quick pickup. And it was. But. John. I heard something. It was so quiet in there. I couldn't help it."

"Rita," I said soothingly, "what is it?"

"I'll be home in two minutes," she said. "I think I need to tell you this face-to-face."

I'm not sure just a few minutes had ever been so excruciating. Rita wasn't dramatic. When she raised the alarm about something, I knew it had to be significant. My mind raced, but it was a jumble of thoughts. Kat and Katie took Katie and John Junior when Rita arrived. I smiled, as I always did, when I realized we had two Katies now.

"Give me a minute, all right?" Rita told them. "We'll be right back."

Kat looked concerned, and she looked at me questioningly. I tried to look back at her in a reassuring way, but she was still confused. We all were. Rita took my hand and pulled me out to the pool. We sat down on adjacent lounge chairs, facing each other closely.

"John, I think Manny and Kayla are trying to steal Daydream from Jess," she said with urgency.

"Wait, what?" I said.

"When I was getting Katie's binky, they were talking in the kitchen," she said. "I heard it so distinctly."

"Heard what?" I prodded.

"Manny's voice is so loud and distinctive, I know I heard him correctly," she said. "He told Kayla that he was positive Jess was nothing but a cokehead and would be ready to sign over the company to her within a few weeks. After the third movie came out. That Jess had told him she was tired and wasn't sure she could handle running Daydream. That he was trying to convince her that she should just indulge being a party girl and that she wasn't experienced enough in porn to make Daydream a success."

"Jesus," I breathed when Rita finally paused.

"That's not all, John," she said. "Kayla also said that she had asked you to talk to Jess. About how much work she was doing. That you could probably convince her to give her a stake. That she couldn't keep busting her ass like that without equity. Is that true?"

"Fuck me," I said, a wave of realization washing over me. "I mean, yeah, I told Kayla I'd talk to Jess about how hard she was working on the movies, writing the scripts and directing and all. But I definitely didn't say that she would get an ownership stake. I assumed she wanted a bonus or to renegotiate or something. But she's under contract for three years."

"They're plotting a coup, babe," Rita said solemnly.

"Why would they do it?" I said. "It's so fucking stupid. We put up all the money. They'd have to buy us out."

"Not if Jess just gave it to them," Rita said. "That's what I think Manny was talking about. That's why I freaked out. I'm sorry for freaking out. But I think his belief is they can just ... take it from her."

"You're right to freak out, babe," I said.

"They can't just do it, can they?" she said.

Our faces were very close together now. I could smell the beach on her, the slight saltiness rising from her skin. The sun had kissed her aquiline nose and her cheeks. Her long eyelashes seemed like they would brush against my skin.

"They're not going to," I said. "Because you've saved the day, my love."

Rita laughed nervously.

"How do you figure that?" she asked.

"Jess has had plenty of fun," I said. "It's time to talk to her. She needs to get serious about the business again. I should have seen it coming. Manny is a fun, alpha guy. Just the kind of guy Jess has a blind spot for. If she buckles down, it'll be fine."

"How do we talk to her?" Rita said.

"We just talk to her," I said. "But I'm wondering why she wasn't at the office. She's not here. I thought she was working today."

Rita was concerned.

"I'll text her," Rita said. "I mean, it's not out of the ordinary to just want to talk to her."

"Let's all talk to her," I said. "In person."

Rita nodded. She looked nervous, but she already had her phone in hand and was tapping out a text message.

"Okay," she said. "I didn't mince words."

She held up the phone, and my eyes scanned the text.

"Hey girl," it said. "Family meeting ASAP."

* * *

Two hours later, the five of us sat in a U-shape around our new sectional couch while the kids napped upstairs.

"What's up?" Jess asked.

She looked tired, worn down. Her eyes were bloodshot. Dark rings sat under her eyes.

"I kind of want to ask you the same thing," Kat said. "Girl, you look rough."

"Yeah," Rita said, "please don't take this the wrong way but ... shit. We've all been there. What is going on?"

"I'm just working hard," Jess said without a hint of defensiveness in her voice. "I mean, getting the new company off the ground has been hard."

"You're burning the candle pretty hard at both ends, too," Katie offered. She was still tentative when she spoke up in the group.

"I want Daydream to be the benchmark," Jess said. "I want this to be the biggest thing I've ever done."

"We want that for you, babe," Kat said encouragingly. "We are so proud of you."

"So proud of you," I reiterated, making eye contact.

"There's something you should know," Rita spoke up.

She proceeded to recount her accidental eavesdropping at the Daydream house. Kat and Katie gasped. Jess perked up, looking shocked and irritated.

"What the fuck?" Jess said sternly.

"I mean, I wasn't trying to stir up anything," Rita said. "But I love you, Jess. And, like everyone here, I want to help you succeed. It's so important to all of us. It's also a stark reminder that not everybody is our friend."

"Fuck this shit," Jess said, as if fire spat from her mouth. "I'm going to go blow this up right now."

"Sweetie, hang on," Kat said, her voice soft and even. "You're tired. You're emotional. Trust me, this is not the best time to make a meaningful business decision."

"What decision is there to make?" Jess shot back. "It's already made. I'm going to clean house. Kayla and Manny are out. I'll find someone else."

"Jess," I said. "You know it's never good to do something like this when you're angry. Let's take time to do it right."

"This is doing it right," Jess snapped. "Doing it right now is the only way. If I wait, I look weak."

"But no one knows that you know," Rita said.

"That's true," Jess said, calming down as she started to work the problem in her mind. "How do I spin this to my advantage? There has to be some way, right?"

She looked at me. I smiled at her.

"I bet we can figure it out," I said.

"Does anyone want to mellow out?" Rita inquired. "Jess? I got some amazing new kush pre-rolls while I was out today."

"That's a great idea," Kat said. "Just what we need."

"Please," Jess said meekly.

"I'll get some snacks put out for lunch," I said. "Be there in a minute."

"I'll help you," Katie volunteered.

We put together an easy platter of meats and cheeses, along with some fruit. I pulled a couple bottles of white wine from the fridge. I was about to pick up the tray and carry it outside when I noticed Katie staring at me.

"What is it, cutie?" I asked.

"I didn't want to say it to the group," Katie said. "You know I sometimes have trouble speaking up."

"You'll learn it's just fine, darling," I said.

"I know," she said. "It just takes some getting used to."

"So what was it?" I asked.

"Jess is putting all the pressure on herself," Katie observed. "She's not letting anyone else in. So she's not seeing things clearly, but she's also keeping the business at a disadvantage because she can't do it all alone."

"You've got an idea," I said. "I can see it rolling around in your head."

"Would it be so bad, if Kayla is doing all that work," Katie began, "to give her equity? Like, ten percent? Make her pay for it. Or make it vest over a certain period of time."

"Maybe it is a good idea," I said.

"Because," Katie continued unabated, "she's a legend. She's incredibly well-known. She wins AVN awards every year. She's a cornerstone of a brand new company. Reward her."

"You make a good argument," I said. "Let's take it to Jess."

"You think so?" she asked shyly.

"I'm not bullshitting you," I said with a grin.

Katie pressed her body against me. Her nipples poked against the thin fabric of her top.

"I love you," she said. "You make me feel so safe."

"I love you, too," I said, and we kissed briefly.

"We have to get out there," Katie said, "but I wanted you to know I could barely sleep last night because I kept touching myself thinking about your dick."

She flipped her hair over her shoulder and shot me a playful grin before opening the door to the patio. We were greeted by the pungent odor of marijuana. The others had two joints blazing, and Rita smiled as she passed one to me after I set down the wine and tray. Katie handed out glasses and, after taking a big hit off the joint, I popped and poured the wine. Kat offered one of the spliffs to Katie, who, as usual, declined.

"I'm still a powder girl," Katie said brightly, eliciting a laugh from everyone.

We dug into the food, drank the wine, and kept the joints going around in a circle. Within a half hour, a more relaxed air had taken over. I was thoroughly stoned and well on my way to a pleasant wine buzz. The tension of earlier washed away gradually. We blazed through a half dozen joints, and the mood turned more erotic as a vial of cocaine appeared, and we started taking little bumps. The bumps led to some body blows. Rita began to give Jess a back massage, and she sighed as the stress took a back seat to pleasure.

12