All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 32'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another segment that leaves me hanging 😀 lovely story where I can’t get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot and nasty fun with the actress and a great plot. Just gets me excited to see what sexual fun awaits all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Juliette with a kid? I can’t see that, nothing about her says mother. Where does being a parent fit her lifestyle? It’s unbelievable, the way Kat is a mother.

I like the way the group approaches there problems, let’s get stoned and fuck. It could be the new U. N. Model. Jess has all the ambition and resources available to her, but can’t get out of her own way. She deserves to lose the company, The only criteria she has for employees is drugs and big dick.

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 year ago
Fun, Smut, and Drama Oh and 5 Stars too

Such fun and good smut in a chapter that is mostly for plot advancement. Always hidden Easter eggs of possible pending sexual excitement. And a little baby making madness mixed in. Such fun. I have always pulled for Jess to get some alpha cock on the side with a full serving of drugs. Toss in some Molly and the party is on. Jess needs a good hard pounding as she the prefect slut and loves her some hard punishing sex. Rock on Jess. Keep this Debauchery going full speed. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

John needs to pump both Juliet and Melanie full of his baby making cock batter and knock them up and then all the sluts can suck on their big milk filled tits. They can be the groups pregnant sex toys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

jess can become daydreams drugged up cum crazy whore for all the big cock studs to abuse her three holes and drive her to what she wants to be their slimy cumdump. her ruined gaping cunt can drip their alpha nut juice all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've only just read up to the Rita series, but I came here just to comment. I hate Kat. Sorry, but since this is written from John's pov, I read as if I were John, and put my feelings into it a bit. I am not against freedom, but I am against the vain use of the word love. John is like Google Assistant when Kat says she loves him, as if the word love means, "OK Google," and John goes straight into obedience mode.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really don't see why Juliet would put it out there, being impregnated by John makes no sense in the story, certainly not at this point. I do hope that Juliet but more likely Melanie when they realy decide they want to get pregnant in my opinion there's only 1 person they want and trust for getting their child, however I wonder how the logistics would work and how to even broach the subject for the family, might cause serious drama especially between Melanie and Jess in particular when Jess doesn't has a child from John. John should never have a child with Jess, if that were to happen in this story I would stop reading it. That Jess isn't made for motherhood is even obvious to the blind and deaf and would involve particular child cruelty that's not suited for this website. It's good that Jess has been schemed to get to company out from under her, sex & drugs will make her do anything. This trainwreck has become such a recurring cliche that this story is becoming boring, especially Jess's part. The only downside from Jess losing her stake is that John more than happily obliges Jess in whatever idea she wants to do next despite all the money, failures or learning from history. This behaviour is becoming so tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First, I love Rita and she is always the most responsible but bringing your kids to a pornstudio doesn't rime with her.

Second, it's absolutely insane when you front the money to give someone else a controlling interest in your company, would never happen!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
376 Followers
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...