Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a slow burn to build up to this point, but as the sun started to descend and dusk unfolded around us, Kat and Katie kissed. Rita's massage moved under Jess's shirt. The coke started to flow. An article of clothing hit the floor, then another. Soon, there was an unruly pile building up as our bodies started to become entangled. Rita had stripped Jess naked and pushed her forward, greedily licking her pussy and ass from behind. As a result, Jess's head ended up in my crotch. She went for my cock like the greedy little whore she was. The evening was spinning out of control in the best way possible.

Jess came hard and quickly, with my cock already in her mouth. Kat and Katie were naked and suggested we take the action to the pool for an evening swim. I got more wine, and another round of lines circulated. Kat, Rita, and Katie jumped into the pool eagerly, savoring the warm water that we kept perpetually at 88 degrees. Jess hung back. I handed her a glass of wine.

"What is it?" I said, her doe-like eyes fixed on me expressively.

"I can't do it alone, John," she said, her voice soft and vulnerable. "I'm going to need help if I want to keep control of Daydream."

"We're all here for you, darling," I said and kissed her forehead.

It was such a rare occasion when Jess would show vulnerability like this. She was stubborn and fiercely independent.

"Of course we're here," Rita chimed in from behind us.

She held herself against the edge of the pool, her breasts bobbing up and down in the water. I felt my cock getting hard again.

"I love all of you so much," Jess said. "It's just hard to program myself not to be self-reliant."

"You are self-reliant," I said. "You just need to know you don't have to be the lone wolf."

"And, seriously, don't worry," Rita said, smiling. "I have a plan."

12