Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my version of heaven," Rita said as we strolled on the beach, her hand in mind.

We returned to the suite, where we made love in the shower as we got ready for dinner. I teased Rita that she couldn't possibly be hungry after swallowing four loads from me, as well as the two from our flight crew. We had a candlelit dinner teeming with seafood caught that day in the surrounding waters -- exquisite spiny lobster and tuna sashimi. Wine flowed freely, and we got drunk. It made us giggly and grabby, and we sauntered back to the suite once more, satisfied and tired from the long day of travel.

Sleep came quickly and heavily. It was just what we needed, and it was the perfect segway into our first full day. We woke up and made love again before eating a light breakfast that consisted mostly of the improbably perfect, sweet pineapple. We moved to the pool, then the beach, then back again. We drank at a steady clip, breaking up the sleepy buzz of the wine and tropical drinks with occasional bumps of cocaine.

"I could do this every day," Rita said contentedly as the sun blazed down from its afternoon apogee.

"Me, too," I said. "But it's too bad we can't. I've got something else in store for you tomorrow."

"What?" she asked.

"It's a surprise," I said.

She stuck out her tongue at me playfully. She joined me on my lounge chair. The splashing waterfall at the pool afforded us a degree of privacy in our conversation. Rita lay between my legs, her back against my chest. She stroked my legs lightly with her gentle, soft hands. I stoked her hair and rubbed her neck and shoulders.

"That feels so good," she said.

"It'll feel even better when you get a massage tomorrow," I said.

"God, I could use that," she said. "I'm so glad we're past all the Daydream drama."

"We could use some smooth sailing for a little while," I said. "We've had a lot going on."

"It's in our DNA," Rita said. "All of us. We are always hunting the next thing."

"Maybe so," I said, nodding. "I've been thinking about that. What's your next thing, my love?"

Rita paused in such a way that I knew she had something in mind. I waited for her to volunteer it.

"Our wedding, darling," she said. "We shouldn't put it off any longer."

I smiled and said, "You read my mind. It's the perfect time. And I'm guessing you have something in mind."

"I might have a few ideas," Rita said with a laugh.

A waitress, tan and cute and fit from running around all day hawking drinks, brought us a round of pina coladas. I felt the cold trickle of the icy sweat coming off the plastic cup drip onto my leg.

"Tell me everything," I said.

"I think it should be a destination," Rita said. "I mean, obviously what we're doing isn't exactly... traditional."

"No, it's not," I said with a chuckle. "And thank god for that."

"I feel like something tropical," she said. "Something like this. Somewhere that we can just stay and have a honeymoon."

"Maybe we could just go somewhere for a month," I suggested.

"Maybe," Rita said, the touch of her hands betraying more desire now.

"What else?" I asked.

"We should all be together," she said. "Fully committed. Each to all the others. I know everyone feels the same way."

"I certainly do," I said.

My love for Rita at that moment reached an even higher level. Her vision for our collective future was in lockstep with mine. She brought such a beautiful energy to it. We quietly relished what she had sketched out so far, each of us letting our thoughts color in more of the details.

"I'm really glad we have Katie," Rita said finally. "I thought we were complete."

"So did I," I said.

"But now I can't even imagine anymore what it was like before she joined us," Rita said. "She adds so much. She's got so much life. She's so honest and fresh. And, my god, John, she's so fucking much fun!"

"Believe me," I said. "I know."

My cock had hardened as Rita brought up Katie, and she felt it.

"She might be the most devoted to you of anyone," Rita said. "Maybe it's because she's young. Or maybe it's because you rescued her. But that girl would do anything for you. She wouldn't hesitate for a second or even ask a question, no matter what it was."

"I don't know about that," I said.

"I know it," Rita said. "And I love it."

"Well, here's hoping we never have to test that hypothesis!" I said, and we laughed.

Rita sat up and turned on her side. The move was designed to free up one of her arms to tease my cock a little bit. She was discreet, but I could feel her desire building.

"Is Kat happy?" I asked.

Rita howled with laughter.

"Oh, John," she said gayly. "Kat is on a plane of happiness I never even knew existed. I believe with every fiber of my body that I'm your soulmate. And, as sure as I am of that? I'm equally sure that Kat is your soulmate. We complement you. Each of us complements you in a different and unique way. Just like you complement each of us."

"And that creates an absolutely unbreakable bond," I said. "It's the kind of strength you can only find by adding symbiotic ingredients that result in something unbreakable."

"I really believe it's unbreakable, too," Rita said.

She laid her head against my chest, and we lost ourselves in the distant rush of the ocean that occasionally crept in. We dozed off, waking up as the afternoon sun had softened and moved toward evening.

"Do you want to watch the sunset from the room before dinner?" I asked.

"That's perfect," Rita said.

We disentangled, paid the bill, and headed back to our room. I adored the looks Rita got as we walked through the pool and resort. She wore her thong bikini with total confidence. The top strained to contain the swell of her breasts. She smiled as she walked, and I could visualize her eyes darting behind her dark sunglasses, relishing in the attention almost as much as I did. In the elevator, we made out, and my hands roamed her glorious flesh. I lewdly slipped a finger in the front of her bikini bottom and felt the slickness inside. It was too slippery to be sweat.

"I want to fuck you," I said.

"I know," she said, kissing me on the nose.

The elevator dinged, and you could hear our heavy breathing as we walked quickly through the empty hallway. The snap-snap of our flip-flops echoed off the walls. The fierce air conditioning inside the hotel hardened her nipples. I fumbled with the room key briefly. We almost tumbled inside when I pushed the door open and, before it had clicked shut, Rita got on her knees and snaked one hand into my swim trunks. The other pulled them down, one side at a time.

"Jesus, your dick is so beautiful," she said, breathing on the tip before swallowing it all into her mouth.

"Fuck, darling," I said.

That's when I realized how our beautiful day of romantic normalcy had affected us. We were desperately on edge, and Rita's tongue savoring my cock sent shockwaves of lightning up my spine.

"Put it in me," Rita panted desperately.

She stood up, and I guided her to a side table next to the living room sofa. She put her foot on it, opening herself to me. I shoved myself upward, just able to enter her, but it was an awkward angle. Rita was soaking wet, and her pussy sucked me in with greedy desire. But I couldn't get consistent strokes, and we were off-balance. We shimmied over to an overstuffed chair, and Rita bent over it, resting a hand on each of the arms. She propped up her right leg, and the beautiful gap between her thighs opened for me.

"You're so fucking tight," I said. "I'm not sure how long I can last after today."

"It was such a good tease, wasn't it?" she said, panting. "Being in love is the best foreplay."

I ran my hands up her sides, feeling the hard bones of her ribs beneath the silky skin. I cupped her breasts, which required me to reach far enough ahead that my cock pushed firmly against her squishy cervix. Rita's moans caught in her throat and came out dull and dry. I gave her a few long, intent pushes as deeply into her as I could that I knew would trigger her orgasm. It had the desired result, and her body quaked beneath me. The angle here was perfect, relentlessly putting pressure on her g-spot. I held my own desires at bay as long as I could. I knew it wouldn't take long to push Rita to the point I wanted.

"Baby! Shit! I'm going to squirt!" she cried out, and I grinned to myself.

I took enormous pride in being able to bring Rita to this level of pleasure so quickly. I knew her body but remained a student of it, always looking for a new way to push the limits of her pleasure. Rita tensed up, a tell that she was focusing on that ultimate release. Once she reached it, her hips started to shimmy from side to side, almost uncontrollably, while she also squeezed her kegel muscles tightly. It was easy for me to get lost in the incredible friction this generated, but I watched intently for Rita's explosion. It came seconds later. The rush of fluid shot from her pussy like a geyser, and she lost all control.

Once Rita reached this point of sexual satisfaction, it activated her to a point where she was dictated by desire and nothing else. She got in a feedback loop of orgasms, urging me on to keep fucking her.

"Never stop!" she cried. "Never stop fucking me. Oh god!"

Rita was in an almost seizure-like fit, and we were in danger of losing our balance. I turned her around and smothered her with a kiss, which she returned in eager, sloppy fashion. There was an absolutely savage need burning between us. I had tunnel vision. The only thing I wanted was to be inside this gorgeous woman. She was supple, nubile, a total embodiment of sexuality. I was in the grips of adrenaline. I spanked Rita's ass, causing her to yelp, then squeezed her cheeks tightly, causing her to kiss me harder.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard," I growled.

"Take me however you want," she panted.

I dropped my hands below her ass, hoisting her up by the thighs, and taking a few steps to the nearest wall. I pushed her back into it, fiercely shoving my cock back inside her.

"Oh god," she moaned, "I could take this dick all day."

I pistoned in and out of Rita's cunt, our bodies moving like a well-oiled machine because our skin was so slippery from her repeated squirting. Despite the strength of our desire in that moment, I thought I could fuck her nonstop. I'd never felt so superhuman. I kissed her neck. Her nipples dug into my chest, and I knew I needed her tits in my mouth.

"Ride me," I said breathlessly.

We played grabass and were almost biting each other with the deep desire in our kisses, like we wanted to consume one another, as we traversed the short distance to the nearest bedroom. We fell into the bed, and she straddled my thighs. Her hand squeezed my throbbing cock and guided it to her soaking slit. She sat down on it, her folds opening up with a warm embrace to take me all the way inside her. Knowing what I wanted, she leaned forward. I raised my head and sucked her left breast into my mouth. She moaned as I bit her nipple. She moved her hips in a blur back and forth, using her pussy like a sleeve on my cock. It only took a few minutes before I had reached a new plateau. Only a short time before, I was convinced I could have fucked her all night. Now? I was on the brink. Rita sensed it, too.

"You're so hard," she said. "You're getting close."

I could only project a dry "yes" from my throat and went back to sucking her tits. But then she sat back. She ground her pussy against my cock, pushing it hard against her clit. She came again, squirting a modest amount, then slid her hand behind her. She cupped my balls, squeezing them with ebbing and flowing degrees of pressure.

"Give it to me, baby," she said. "Fill me up so your cum can leak out during dinner. Come on. Please!"

"Fuck, yes, Rita," I moaned. "I'm gonna cum. Oh, shit. Fuck, it's so intense!"

Rita leaned into me once more, raising her hips up high. She mimicked the angle and depth of penetration of me being on top of her, nearly coming all the way off my cock and then sliding down luxuriously. She knew exactly how to bring me off. My body tensed, then fully relaxed. I pressed my head back into the plush mattress and let out a long, gratified sigh. Rita echoed that sigh as she felt my cum rush inside her.

"God, I love that feeling," she said, kissing me. "You came so hard, baby."

I kissed her, and we made out as we let our breath come back to normal. Our hearts were racing. Her nipples remained hard.

"That was absolutely incredible," I said. "I could live inside you."

"So fucking hot," she said. "Like, I-need-a-cigarette good."

"Sorry, but we're all out," I said with a laugh.

"How about we smoke a bowl?" Rita suggested. "Get a nice round of munchies before dinner."

"I love that idea," I said.

We didn't bother to get dressed. Rita packed the tie-dye colored glass bowl with weed, and we sat outside naked to smoke. The buzz from the weed was the perfect, mellow foil to the raucous fuck we had just enjoyed. She sat on my lap, and we passed the bowl back and forth. Her legs were still wet.

"That was insanely hot," I marveled.

"Transcendent," Rita said. "As usual."

I felt more connected to her than ever, and I told her so.

"Me, too," she said. "It's kind of amazing to me that I can feel closer to you. But I guess it makes sense. That's how love grows."

"Yet I feel like something's missing," I admitted.

"What's that?" she said, my point unclear.

"Kat and Jess and Katie and the kids," I said.

Rita laughed.

"Of course!" she said. "It's true. There is a real hole without them, which is absolutely insane to me. Until all this transpired in our lives, I didn't realize how good life could be, how rich and full this much love could make it. It's not linear. It's totally three-dimensional."

"Or, in our case, five-dimensional," I joked.

Rita kissed me.

"It's perfect, John," she said. "I'm so grateful to be a part of it."

"Me, too," I said. "Believe me. Me, too."

* * *

The start of our Hawaii vacation had been such a whirlwind, Rita and I crashed hard that night after dinner. We had started making love again when we got back to the room, but we simply ran out of steam. We didn't prolong it with more drinks or drugs. We just fell into the welcoming arms of sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, Rita had her lips wrapped around my cock and was slowly sucking me.

"Good morning, sunshine," she said sweetly.

I smiled at her, loving her makeup-free look in the morning. She was like an angel as the first rays of morning sunlight streamed across the bed. She had opened the terrace doors, allowing the fresh and perfect air to fill our suite.

"Hungry for breakfast?" I said jokingly.

"I told you," she said. "I can't get enough cum."

She sucked a load out of me and gleefully flashed it on her tongue for me before swallowing.

"Fucking gorgeous," I said, stretching out after the most satisfying start to the day. "I should have taken a picture."

"We should make more videos," Rita said. "And it would be such a turn on for the others to watch them. I love watching them."

"What a fantastic idea," I said. "And I have just the way to start off implementing it."

"Oh yeah?" Rita said, sitting up, her tits bouncing beautifully. "Are you finally going to tell me what we're doing today?"

"There should be a Jeep convertible waiting for us," I said. "I thought we could explore the coast a little bit today before we have our massage this afternoon."

"That sounds amazing," she said. "It's even more beautiful here than I imagined."

"Just wait," I said with a knowing smile.

"What should I wear?" she asked. "Are we hiking?"

"No," I said, "Comfortable shoes. Some shorts."

I went to the dresser that held her clothes and picked out a g-string bikini bottom and a tank top.

"And these," I said.

She slipped on the g-string with a sly grin and put a pair of tight workout shorts that let the bottom of her ass cheeks spill out. I loved that she knew I wanted to show her off. She rummaged through a drawer for a bra.

"No," I said, shaking my head.

"John!" Rita protested unconvincingly. "My tits will be hanging out!"

"So?" I said, grinning at her.

She rolled her eyes and slipped on the tank top. The side of her breasts were amply on display. We had a quick and easy breakfast, with Rita teasing me again about how much pineapple I consumed, and easily found the bright yellow Jeep Wrangler the rental car company had delivered for me. The soft top was off, and we relished in the perfect day as we made our way from the resort, up Route 56, and over to Route 583. In only thirty minutes, we were completely removed from the tourist bustle of the resort area. The landscape was taken over with lush green as far as the eye could see, with spikes of volcanic mountains in the background.

"I've never been anywhere like this," Rita said. "No picture could do this justice."

I simply smiled at her. I knew what was coming. Five minutes later, I pulled into a parking lot. Rita's jaw dropped when she saw the Wailua Falls. Nearly two-hundred feet tall, the roar of the water cascading down the rock was imposing. It plunged into a pool at its base, but that wasn't visible initially from the car.

"John," Rita said, taking my hand when we got out of the Jeep.

"It just springs up out of nowhere," I said. "Isn't it amazing."

"I'm in awe, baby," she said, squeezing my hand harder and pulling me toward the railing to get a better view.

We stood there and wordlessly, mesmerized by the beauty of Wailua Falls. Rita rested her neck against my shoulder. The warmth of her skin was enhanced by the sun. The fine mist from the water rising up in the air around us made the whole scene sparkle like being enveloped by a rainbow. We explored the area but didn't hike down to the pool at the bottom. We took pictures and got another couple to snap photos of us together. It was one of the most normal, traditional things we had done as a couple, and it felt wonderfully good.

"What's next?" Rita asked, her voice even and content.

"The beach," I said mysteriously.

And we wound the Jeep around narrow, scenic roads for another forty-five minutes, until we reached a less-traveled spot on the northeast shore of the island called Larson's Beach. It was small, and perhaps not as grand as some of Hawaii's beaches, but it was secluded and quiet. When we found a parking spot off the dirt road that led to Larson's Beach, we strolled the length of it. Rita noticed a few sunbathers. They were nude. She glanced at me.

"That's why I'm wearing this tank top, huh?" she said.

"Yup," I said with a cocky grin.

"I love it," she said with a smile.

We found an area of our own at the far north side of the beach, just before a rocky outcropping at the end of the beach. There was a covering of shrubs and trees at the back of the sand, and we put down our towels just at the fringe of them. I pulled off my shirt, and Rita took off hers. She put her hands on her hips.

"How do I look?" she said.

"Like Aphrodite herself," I said.

"I wish we could smoke," she said. "This is incredible. I'd love to get blazed while we take it in."

"You're in luck," I said.

I had brought a couple pre-rolled joints. The breeze was blowing opposite the other beach visitors, so it would help push away the smoke. The waves lapped fairly calmly. I passed Rita a joint and lighter, and we lay down on our sides on the towels, facing each other.

"I can't get over how peaceful this is," she said. "But also so powerful."

"That's the Pacific I said," accepting the joint and watching her exhale a controlled string of smoke, which got swept up by the wind.

"I could live here," she said.

We smoked and kissed. I couldn't resist sucking Rita's nipples to erection.