Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are going to be so relaxed after this and our massage," I said. "It kind of makes me want to party tonight."

"So let's party tonight," Rita said. "I bet you'd love to give me a booty bump and fuck me in the ass."

"Jesus, you read my mind," I said, feeling my cock stir.

"I know you," she said. "You love it. You love owning my ass. You love that you're the only man who has had it. And you're the only man I'd ever consider letting have it. Only you could have talked me into it."

Her words drifted out at a measured pace, almost dreamily. We snuffed out the joint and then lay on our backs, soaking up some of the sun.

"We could look for a place here," I said. "You could probably make more money renting it out when we weren't here than it would cost to maintain."

"You think so?" she asked, snaking her fingers between mine again and squeezing.

"I would guess so," I said. "But, honestly, I don't really care. If it would make you happy, I'd do it."

"You really would do that for me, wouldn't you?" she said.

"You know the answer is yes," I said. "I'd do anything for you. I'd do anything for all four of you."

Rita let out a happy sigh.

"We've come so far," she said. "Our lives are so perfect."

"I couldn't agree more," I said and stopped there. My mind wanted to add something else, but I didn't do it. Not at that time. I wanted to say that I thought we could make it even better, and I knew we could. I knew we would. But I didn't want to distract from the purity of the moment.

We stayed on the beach for about an hour. On our way back to the Jeep, we saw a Hawaiian monk seal on the beach. It was another hour drive back to the Koloa Beach Resort, and we had roughly an hour before the couples massage in our suite. We had a light and quick lunch, a couple of drinks, and then retired to the room. I popped a bottle of Champagne. The masseuses, two exquisitely lovely Hawaiian girls, set up and sent us into a blissful spiral of relaxation for an hour.

It had been a stunningly packed day full of unforgettable experiences so far, and I realized we still had a few hours left until sunset. Rita got up and stretched as I saw the masseuses out, handing them generous cash tips.

"I could totally take a nap," she said through a yawn.

"You don't want to shower first?" I asked, mischief dancing in my eyes.

"Well, it would be good to get all the oil off me," she agreed.

We showered together, lovingly watching each other. I couldn't remember a time I had ever been so relaxed. We kissed, and let my lips trail down her neck.

"You are exquisite," I said.

"We needed this," she said. "These trips are such a good idea."

My hands cupped her breasts, and I massaged them.

"Do you still want that nap?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said coyly. "Unless you have something else in mind?" She bit her lip.

"We have all that coke," I said, my lips nibbling her ears. "And today has been so leisurely, maybe it's time to spice things up."

Rita laughed lightly.

"You never can sit still for too long, can you, darling?" she observed.

"I can't," I said. "I never want to feel like I'm wasting a minute when I could spend it with you."

"Fast or slow, babe," Rita said, "we're always going to be together."

We kissed, and Rita's soft, warm skin brushed against me.

"How about a little fast then?" I said.

Rita blinked at me and smiled.

"Then let's not fool around," she said. "Why don't you do a couple lines off my tits."

"Fuck yes," I said.

Rita wanted to go fast as badly as I did, and she betrayed it by almost skipping to retrieve the cocaine kit we had left in the suite's safe. At the same time, I went to the bar and pulled out a fantastic bottle of white Burgundy. I pulled the cork and poured small glasses, wanting the wine to breathe and open. I took a sip and gave an approving grunt at how beautiful it was. I walked around the bar and set the second glass on the bar. Rita had snuck a bump of coke off the nail of her pinkie, then dipped her finger in again to rub a little on her gums.

"This was exactly the right call," she said, fire flashing in her eyes. "I don't care if it sounds bad, but I love cocaine. And I love partying with you, babe. Can we just stay here and get coked up and fuck our brains out the rest of the day?"

"Sounds like heaven to me," I said, meeting her eyes and clinking my glass to hers. "I love you."

We kissed, and feeling Rita's erect nipples against my chest again made the urge to hit the coke irresistible. She had dumped out a full vial of blow on the smooth, dark granite of the bar top, then turned to me and handed me a small shovel-shaped spoon.

"I believe you're going to want this, darling," she said and looked at me expectantly. She moved her elbows in closer to her sides, forcing her tits to jut out even more prominently.

I got greedy. I put one large scoop at the crest of each breast. Then I also added another scoop on each of her nipples, as if they were shelves for my recreational intoxication. I plucked the glass straw from the coke kit and without hesitation snorted the two mounds on Rita's left breast up my left nostril. Then I repeated the action on the right. My tongue sucked on her nipples, and she ran her hands through my hair after I licked up the remnants.

"Good boy," she said. "Get the dick nice and hard for me."

"You know what an animal a lot of coke makes me," I said.

"And that's exactly what your baby wants," she said, pulling my head up to meet her lips.

The bitter drip rolled down the back of my throat. I felt the familiar, narcotic numbness spread over me. I took a drink of wine and stared at Rita's tits.

"I can already feel how much cum is waiting inside me for you," I said. "Let's tease and edge. And when I finally get off? I can give you such a massive load in your mouth."

"Fuck, babe," she said seductively. "That sounds so hot. Let's do it. Let's fucking do it."

She took a long drink of her wine and smiled with approval of my selection, then briefly turned her attention back to the bar. With the deft muscle memory of a true party girl, she quickly and perfectly laid out two, four-inch lines for herself. She snatched the straw from me, whirled around, and made sure I had an unobstructed view of the action. I ran a hand down her back, down her deep crack, and let it settle on her ass as she bent down and inhaled the cocaine. I watched the light powder fly up the glass straw into her nose. Her nostrils flared as she moved the straw from one side to the other. She licked her lips quickly before the second line disappeared. She put the straw down, drew her right index finger across the bar top, and rubbed it across her gums again.

"So. Fucking. Good," she said and broke into her TV smile.

We clinked glasses again, took a quick sip, and kissed.

"I don't know how I'm going to resist just bending you over right now," I said.

"Maybe you should," she said.

But we didn't. We stayed true to our edging idea. We kissed. We teased. We drank the first bottle of wine quickly and opened a second that disappeared just as quickly. We hit the cocaine just as quickly, finishing the contents of the vial because of our obsession with doing lines off each other. We moved north to south on each other's bodies. Eventually, Rita took a line off my cock and teased me with a few delicious bobs of her head on my shaft. I snorted bumps off her ass, out of her crack, and along the edge of her pussy lips.

"I am fucking flying," I said, as Rita sat on my lap, giving me a series of short kisses around my face and neck.

"Good," she said. "Because it's almost time for sunset." And she stood up.

I had been completely oblivious to the passage of time. We had been totally consumed with one another for three hours. It seemed like ten minutes. Still naked, we went out to the terrace with fresh glasses of wine. Rita produced another pre-rolled joint.

"Perfect idea," I said. "Mellow it out a little bit."

"Exactly," Rita said.

We stood against the railing, not caring if anyone might see us, and smoked the joint while we watched the massive sun descend. It turned from yellow to orange to blood orange to pink-orange to red and finally disappeared below the horizon. It was breathtaking to be able to visibly see it move as it seemingly plunged into the ocean.

"So, so beautiful," Rita murmured.

"Almost as beautiful as you," I said, pulling my hand from around her shoulders and letting it slide along her side.

"Flatterer," she said and turned to me, smiling.

Her eyes were bloodshot. She had the silly grin on her face from all the coke we'd done. Her skin was a little shiny. The wind had teased out her hair.

"I mean," I said. "You look perfect."

"You just want to fuck me," she said, teasing.

"I think I've earned it," I said.

She responded by simply walking inside and calling over her shoulder, "After dinner!"

My outward response was a groan, but inside my heart leapt. I loved this. So I didn't push the issue and simply called room service to send up three dishes of the spiny Hawaiian lobster we had fallen in love with. We had lobster cocktail, grilled lobster, and a lobster pot pie. And fries. A boatload of fries to satisfy our craving for junk food.

The dinner feast brought us further off our intense cocaine high, as well as slowed our alcohol buzz. It opened up our mental connection again, as conversation veered toward the serious as we ate. This time, Rita brought up children.

"You know Jess is going to want a baby," she said.

"I know," I said. "When she's ready."

"I think she's getting pretty close," Rita said.

"I have gotten a little bit of that feeling," I said. "How does that make you feel?"

"Amazing," she said. "I know you want more kids, John."

"I do," I said, nodding. "I've always wanted a big family."

Rita started to say something, then hesitated. I waited a moment to let her continue, but she didn't.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, too quickly.

We were sitting next to each other at the dining room table, and I put my hand on her thigh. It wasn't in a sexual way. It was a soft touch to let her know I was there.

"You should know by now, you can tell me anything, and I'm still going to worship you," I said.

"I don't want to spoil the mood," she said.

"You can't," I said. "It's impossible."

"Even if I tell you I don't want to have another baby?" she said.

It took me by surprise. We had never talked about how many kids to have together. I paused for a moment, and I saw a look of fear wash over her face.

"You know, my love, I honestly have never thought about it before," I said. "Not until this very minute."

I paused again, and my brain worked quickly. It was as if I could see the future flash before my eyes. I saw Rita grind her teeth together, and I knew that wasn't just from the cocaine we had done.

"Who cares?" I said. "If you don't want to have another baby, I'm perfectly okay with that."

"You are?" she said.

"Rita," I said, looking at her with warm seriousness, "I am so in love with you. Having a baby is necessarily a joint decision. If you don't want to do it -- and I realize I can't even envision what a demand it is on your body -- then we won't do it."

"You know, Katie has always said she wants a big family, too," she added quickly.

"Of course I know," I said with a laugh. "We've all talked about that together!"

"You're really okay?" she said. "I've been thinking about this a lot, and I knew we had to talk about it. I feel like I'm being selfish, but I think the other girls will give us more than enough happiness in that regard."

"I don't doubt it for a second," I said. "And let's be honest, darling. If Jess and Katie each had a baby? That would be four. That's a big family."

"It kind of is, isn't it?" Rita said.

Rather than respond, I simply cocked my head to one side and stole a kiss from Rita's lips. She pursed hers into soft, O-shaped pillows and kissed me back. Her tongue gently invaded my mouth, and she put a hand behind my head to keep us engaged.

"I've never worried about telling you anything," she said. "Except for that."

"Well," I said, pulling back and grinning, "then you genuinely never have to worry about telling me anything. I have so much respect for you. You're my partner. I take that very seriously. We make decisions together -- you, me, all of us. I want all of us to be happy."

"I can't even tell you how much of a relief that is," she said, her eyes warm and full of love.

"I'm being honest, too, Rita," I said. "I love you. I completely respect that. I love you more for telling me how you feel."

The mood shifted again as Rita's face brightened.

"I want to get coked out of my head and have you fuck the shit out of me," she said. "I want you to shoot your load as far up my ass as you can and make me eat it off the bathroom floor. I'm your dirty bitch tonight, daddy."

She looked at me with a smoldering desire and grinned as she added Kat's pet name for me at the end.

"Fuck me," I said.

"Duh," Rita said, rolling her eyes. "That's the whole idea."

She planted one more kiss on me then stalked off to the bar. I poured out the last of the gorgeous bottle of Salon Champagne that accompanied dinner, and Rita was already snorting up two hastily cut lines of cocaine when I set it on the bar next to her. She took a swig, then cut up six more lines. I took two, then she helped herself to two more. I finished off the last of them. A brief moment of quiet hesitation passed between us as she stood up, drained the last of the Champagne, and stared at me.

The look in her eyes was one I could never forget. It was a totally demonic takeover by lust. Her nose flared. She pressed her tongue behind her lower teeth. Her nipples stuck out. Her smooth public mound glistened with arousal. She shook her head, the movement pushing her hair back over her shoulders. And she grabbed me by the hand.

I was ready to grab hold of Rita's ass as she crawled into the master bed on all fours when she pushed my hands away.

"Just watch for a minute," she said, her voice dripping with seduction.

She threw her head over her shoulder as she drew a slender finger underneath her and let it float between her thighs. It hung there briefly before tracing the parabolic outline of her pussy lips. She let her ass sway back and forth just slightly. My cock stuck out in front of me like a battleship's gun. I wanted to plunge right into my sexpot weather girl. But she admonished me not to move. Her finger swirled around her pussy, pulling along a string of juicy arousal. She plunged her finger in and pulled it out, showing what a sticky mess awaited inside her honey pot. It was my turn to lick my lips. It was as if time had stopped. Rita kept teasing her pussy. I thought her nectar would drip down her hand, it flowed so freely. And then she pulled her finger back and moved it north. She teased her asshole.

"That's where you want to put it, baby, isn't it?" she said, her voice taking on the husky, seductive richness when she got the most turned on.

I nodded and stroked my cock very slowly with my right hand, ready to pounce whenever she gave me the go-ahead.

"I'm so wet," she said. "I know you could just shove it in, and I would love it. But don't you want to see me tease it first?"

I nodded again, never breaking eye contact with her.

Rita took her drooling finger and slid it up her pinkish, tight asshole. It strained but happily accommodated the slim digit. Her lips were glossy after licking them, and with her wind-blown dirty blonde hair framing her face, she flashed a pornstar-like look at me.

"I love playing with my ass, John," she said. "I crave it. I can barely get myself off without putting my fingers in my ass. You know why? Because you made me an anal slut."

She drove her finger all the way to the second knuckle and screwed her eyes up with satisfaction. Then she opened them again and locked on me as she took a second finger and put it in her ass.

"Baby?" she said plaintively.

"Yes, my love?" I said, swallowing hard.

"If you put your dick in my ass right now I'm going to squirt," she said. "Don't you want to make me squirt, baby?"

Rita knew exactly how to push my buttons. She knew how to tease me. She knew how to ego-stroke me. She knew how to motivate me. But that night in Hawaii, as she spread her thighs on the white sheets of that bed, something took over me. All I wanted to do was put my cock up her ass. So I took four steps forward, pushed her thighs apart a bit more, and used the tip of my cock like a spear. I pointed it directly at her puckered little hole, so tempting and covered in her pussy juice, and plunged in with a long, smooth stroke. After the brief, initial resistance of her sphincter, Rita simply cried out in pleasure.

"I love how tight your ass is," I said gruffly.

"I feel so full when you fuck it," Rita said happily. "I'm so close. Fuck it. Fuck my ass. It belongs to you. Make me squirt, baby. I'm so fucking close!"

My cock was a reddish-purple, it was so hard and flooded with desire. I pulled out and marveled at the fact that, because of me, her asshole gaped a little bit. I plunged back in, adoring the greedy, tight grip of her back door. And I almost whooped with delight when, in maybe two minutes, Rita squirted all over the bed. I refused to slow my anal assault on her, though. Instead, I increased it. I pulled her hair roughly and spanked her.

"God, yes, baby," she moaned. "I love when you prove that you own me. Harder!"

"You're such a good slut," I said, my voice hoarse.

"I'm gonna cum again," she moaned. "Cum in me, and let's get back to the coke, baby."

She spoke with authority, commanding me. I was helpless to do anything but obey. Maybe two more minutes passed, and I grunted savagely as I filled Rita's bowels with my cum. It had been such a powerful series of thrusts, we ended up in lazy dog, with me pile-driving her into the mattress and leaving her ass a gaping, creamy mess.

"Fuck," I said, tumbling down on Rita's back.

"That was so hot, John," she said, blowing her hair out of her face.

"I love you, baby," I said, my breathing heavy.

Rita's facial expression hadn't changed. It was still in the grips of lust. She let her hand slowly stroke along the length of my body, from the small of my back up to my shoulders. She extricated herself from under me, and I admired the delicate length of her neck. The soft curve to her shoulders, the peak of femininity that swelled at her chest. She stood up, and my slick cock reacted at seeing the sumptuous curve of her ass, the heart-shaped gap between her thighs, and her swollen pubic mound. She stood up and almost imperceptibly signaled me to follow her. She walked into the bathroom, turning on the light, and bathing the room in bright light that ricocheted harshly off the white marble counters and floor.

"You make me feel so dirty, John," Rita said seductively.

I watched, hypnotized, as she raised one leg to put it on the ledge rimming the bathtub. She twisted around, causing her ass to hover over the ledge and smiled up at me.

"So dirty," she repeated. I stared at her. "There it comes. Yes. Fuck. I can feel it."

I felt paralyzed, but I knew what was coming, and it excited me. Rita squatted and screwed up her eyes as my cum leaked out of her ass. She teased it with her fingers, helping it collect on the smooth, polished tile of the tub. She looked directly at me, eyes wired and on fire. She was high on cocaine and drunk on lust. The creamy puddle beckoned her. She moved her foot off the tub, kneeled on the floor, and hooked her hair behind her ear. She cocked her head toward me, ensuring I got a full view. And she licked the cum lasciviously off the marble. She closed her eyes, savoring it. Then they fluttered open and focused on me.