Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That," Rita said, "is how much I love cum."

* * *

Rita and I hadn't stopped there that night. We blew through another several grams of cocaine after we had showered. I came three more times for her, and Rita relished the tiny dribbles of cum like they were liquid gold. It meant that we were in rough shape the next morning, and we had an early wake-up call.

"Babe, I hate to say it, but I don't hate to say it," Rita said, her voice gruff from our long night. "But I'm going to need some coke to get moving this morning."

I had read her mind. I was already up, extremely excited about the day ahead. I had showered and helped myself to two lines of cocaine, like I was a traffic girl myself.

"I cut you two lines, sweetheart," I said. "They're in the bathroom, and I'll start the shower for you."

"Oh, god, you are a lifesaver," she groaned.

Thirty minutes later, Rita and I walked aboard a 150-foot yacht called the Caretaker. It was an imposing, gleaming three-deck boat. This was my biggest surprise for Rita. She wanted to see as much of Hawaii as possible. So, while we had to wake up early, we would be able to cruise around the entire island of Kauai that day. In total privacy and absolute luxury.

The boat belonged to a friend of Petey's. To be more precise, it belonged to a friend of Petey's dad, another producer who had enjoyed a long and illustrious career as a music manager, concert promoter, and then Oscar-winning movie producer.

"John," Rita said, gripping my hand tightly as we walked aboard. "This is too much. This is one of my biggest dreams come true. Hawaii? On a yacht?"

"I know," I said, squeezing her hand back. "I've had the hardest time not telling you about this."

The captain welcomed us aboard. He guided us on a personal tour. We were spending the night on the Caretaker before going back to the hotel the next day and flying home that evening. We had a luxurious stateroom at our disposal. The chef stood at the ready to prepare any dishes that suited our whims. A gorgeous, gleaming bar in polished zinc was stocked with an embarrassing riches of white Burgundy and Champagne.

I had intentionally requested a skeleton crew. I wanted to emphasize the intimacy of the experience. The captain excused himself to the deck, and we had the run of the boat.

"I'm speechless," Rita said, looking at me with adoring eyes.

"All I care about it making you happy," I said. "I want you to know that."

"I know that," she affirmed.

"Is it bad to say I'm still horny after last night?" I said.

"If you could feel my pussy right now, you'd know I'm just as turned on," she said.

I stared beneath Rita's delicate, mesh bathing suit cover up. I wore swim trunks and a t-shirt. She wore a sexy pink thong bikini under her white cover-up, and loved how the thin fabric adhered to every little nuance of her body. I could make out the bump of her nipples. I could barely see the soft contours of her pussy lips.

We kept the party going, knowing that if we allowed ourselves to crash, we would miss a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The Caretaker began its journey at the southeastern corner of Kauai. It hugged the coast and sailed at a leisurely pace. The Pacific was choppy that morning, flexing its impressive and inexorable power, but the boat absorbed the swells with ease.

Rita and I stood at the starboard deck, with a full view of our surroundings. It was humbling to look to our right and see the glare of ocean as far as the eye could see. And then look to the left and see the most lush, green landscape Mother Nature had to offer, dotted with the potent reminder of what lay beneath in the form of craggy volcanic hills and outcroppings.

I had poured us too much Champagne into stemless wine glasses, and we made ourselves comfortable soaking in the sun and scenery. Rita was like a kid on Christmas. She drank it all in with such enthusiasm -- the island, the boat, the sea. I'm not sure I had ever seen her so happy without the kids arounds. We expertly kept our buzz, and it wasn't long before we smoked some more marijuana. The weed was both calming and an enhancement. But I had one more trick up my sleeve. We hit the occasional bump off the coke bullet, but as the day stretched on, I got more excited. Rita could sense it.

"What is it, John?" she asked.

"What?" I parroted back innocently.

"I know when you're up to something," she said.

"I've got one more surprise," I said.

"What is it?" she prodded.

"Not yet," I said.

She wanted to push me barder on the point, but we were interrupted by lunch being served. It was the most luscious lobster cocktail you could imagine. They had been caught that morning and lightly poached in butter, then served with warm hollandaise. It was extraordinary, and I was glad I had splurged on a bottle of Montrachet to go with it.

"All things considered," Rita said as she dabbed her lips with a napkin, "this might be the most satisfying meal I've ever had."

I smiled at her. I tried so hard to keep my last surprise a secret, but I broke down.

"Do you want to know what the last trick up my sleeve is?" I asked.

"Yes!" she cried out, her eyes wide and throwing her hands in the air.

I put my arm around her shoulder. The coast slowly passed by as the boat chugged forward. She cocked her head toward me and crossed her legs, her body language keenly eager.

"I brought some shrooms for us to try," I said. "I thought this little cruise would be a perfect opportunity."

"Shrooms?" Rita said. "Really?"

"It was so spiritual when I did with with Juliet and Melanie," I explained. "I wasn't sure if this trip would be the right moment, but I'm totally convinced it is. We have such a spiritual side together, Rita. I think this could unlock something for us."

"I'm so curious," she said, sliding her hands up and down my thighs. "Can we do them now, or should we wait?"

"No time like the present," I said with a chuckle.

Ninety minutes later, Rita and I were splayed almost on top of one another on two lounge chairs on the top deck. I had made a tea out of the shrooms, like Juliet had shown me. And we were in the grips of a bright, glorious trip. The whole world seemed so vivid. I looked at Rita and swore I could see her soul, which reached out and hugged me. But those several hours we spent on shrooms going up the Na Pali coast were a blur in my memory. I think the frenetic partying pace we had kept up that week finally caught up with me. I wasn't left with as many crisp, distinct memories as I would have liked.

But I was left with indelible impressions of the time. Rita's skin seemed to meld into mine. When we kissed, which we did a lot, it was as if we were fusing our atomic particles. Then there was the environment. I looked at the ocean and felt Poseidon's presence and marveled at his power. The undulations of the coastline tickled me, leaving a sensation of the purest form of beauty.

We still ate and drank, but it was the spiritual side of this journey that changed me. Rita and I were fused in a new way as a result of it. It almost physically hurt to leave Kauai behind when we finally boarded our plane again the next day. I registered Christy's presence, greeting us as we walked up the staircase. I saw the naughty grin on her face, the satisfaction of having been used by our pilot and copilot for four days in their own suite at the resort. Rita and I hadn't let the party stop. We drank and fucked on the flight home. Something was different when we stepped out into the temperate, perfect Los Angeles air when we arrived home. I couldn't put my finger on it.

Rita, however, could. It didn't surprise me. She held my hand again, as she was so fond of doing, as we walked toward the Escalade waiting to take us back home to our family.

"We aren't ever going to be the same again, John," she said as she climbed into the back seat ahead of me.

"I know," I said, but unsure how I could be so confident.

"Something happened there," she continued. Then she looked at me. Her eyes were dancing and mysterious. "It was like a transubstantiation. And when we are fused together like this? There's nothing we can't do."

That was it. She had found the perfect words. I nodded gratefully.

"Now, what are we going to do about it?" she said, a sly grin crossing her lips.