Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking shit, babe," Jess groaned. "That's intense as fuck!"

I pushed my fingers in and out of her, wanting to ensure every crystal was pushed as deeply inside her ass as possible. When I was satisfied they were, I pulled out my fingers and walked to the side of the bed. I took hold of Jess's chin with one hand, and made her clean my fingers with her mouth.

"That's a good slut," I said.

"Oh, shit, sweetheart," Jess said, her eyes completely glazed over, "this is really hitting me. It's really hitting me hard. Give me that dick. Please, baby? Put your dick in my ass?"

She was plaintive, and I didn't even wait for her to finish begging before I stood behind her and slipped the tip of my cock inside her. I paused for the briefest of seconds and then buried my shaft all the way inside her. At the same time, as I stood on the floor thrusting upward into her asshole, I reached forward and grabbed a fistful of her pretty blonde hair. I tugged it hard, pulling her ass back to me. Her knees gave backward involuntarily, impaling her more deeply on my cock. She cried out happily.

"Take me, John!" she screamed.

With my free hand, I spanked her. Hard. Over and over. I pulled her hair harder. My cock got more inflexible with each stroke. It was a vicious fuck, just like she wanted. Pussy juice and even more remnants of my cum streamed from her cunt, making a mess down her thighs and dripping onto the pristine white sheets of the bed.

Being rough had never been at the top of my list of kinks. It didn't come naturally to me, and I always felt awkward, even when I knew the girls wanted it. Rough sex had to come from a place of genuine emotion with me. I couldn't simply turn it on with the flip of a switch like someone like Manny could. My mind wandered back to the angry times I had with Kat and Jess, when they had goaded me into hate-fucking them by cheating. It was something they loved from time to time, a total physical domination by a superior physical force. But I didn't view myself as that kind of person.

That day with Jess, however, was one of those rare exceptions. I didn't know it until I felt the vise-like grip of Jess's asshole against my cock as I pulled her hair just how angry I had been at her. She felt it, too. And she loved it.

"You need to fuck the bitchiness right out of me, baby," she said. "I've been such a bad girl."

"Take that cock, bitch," I said.

Jess half-moaned and half-laughed. We both knew this was somewhat half-hearted, but the force with which I fucked her was no joke. And her orgasm, which crept up stealthily, exploded like a supernova. Her legs almost buckled, forcing me to pull her thighs back to the edge of the bed, and I cascaded on. She came again, and her tone changed to one of loving desperation.

"Please cum in me, baby," she whimpered. "Please. I crave it. I love feeling that close to you."

"Fuck, I love you, Jess!" I cried, the climax building inside me.

"I love being your dirty fuck slut," she said. "Your dick fills up my ass so much."

"I'm going to fill it with cum right now," I moaned.

"Yes! God! Yes! I'm cumming again!" Jess cried.

Our voices rang out in a pornographic operetta. My final thrust threw us off-kilter, and my cock popped out of Jess's ass as we slumped onto the bed together. My chest slid across her slippery back, and we wound up in an awkward spoon position. My legs were tangled above hers, and we breathed heavily.

"Fuck, Jess," I said, her face in my hair and my mouth near her ear.

"That, my love," she said, "was catharsis. Thank you."

We kissed, and I wasn't sure if she meant it was catharsis for her or me. But I knew what to say back.

"I love you, too," I said.

* * *

We had done too much cocaine to take a nap, and Jess, like me, always became energized after sex anyway. So we took a shower, and the demeanor between us was almost sickly sweet. Our hands and lips roamed. When we finally tore ourselves away from the glorious, intense rain shower head, Jess set up four more lines on the bathroom counter.

"Why not?" she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

I only grinned in response. But when she addressed the lines, I couldn't resist spreading her ass cheeks. She half-heartedly tried swatting my hands away, and I admired the swollen, slightly raw look her asshole had taken on from our anal session. She snorted the lines and threw her head back.

"God, that's such a fucking rush," she said. "I'm fucking wired. It's brilliant."

I spanked her playfully, then she handed me the straw. The coke rush was beautifully intense. It hit the way it did when I was really in the mood to party, which was a feeling Jess might have been the queen of bringing out in me.

She had put back on the same bikini.

"This still smells like your cum," she said. "It's so fucking hot having that against my pussy."

"I love when you get like this," I said.

"Let's go check out the beach," she said.

"And finish the margaritas," I added.

The beach was incredible. The sand was fine and hot, but the ocean was warm yet wonderfully relaxing. We strolled as we sipped our drinks. Jess expressed surprise that there were so few people, and I told her that this strip of the beach had controlled access.

"Maybe we should fuck out here, too," she said.

"The sand might chaff your ass more than that last fuck did," I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, you animal," Jess joked. "It might not be until tomorrow that I've recovered to let you in there again."

"Well, I still haven't used your mouth," I said. "And I've got fifteen more orgasms to go."

We laughed and walked slowly along the water's edge. We held hands, and enjoyed the fact that the sun had softened some.

"The sunset is going to be stunning," I said. "The sky is so clear."

"Maybe we can watch some stars tonight," Jess suggested.

"Yes," I agreed.

Then I noticed Jess squeezing my hand, firmly but quickly, three times. I glanced at her, and she raised her eyebrows at me suggestively.

"Look there," she said, tossing her eyes to our right.

I finally caught up with what she was trying to tell me. There was a second suite identical to ours next door, separated by a tall stone wall. It created enough privacy that we barely even noticed it. At the edge of the plunge pool, which was just visible as we strolled back toward the manicured pathway to our suite, I saw what Jess was flagging for me.

"That's," I whispered, but Jess cut me off.

"Yup," she said just as quietly.

Our neighbors were one of the hottest tabloid couples in pop music. They were both superstars, although her star burned more brightly than his. He had matured from teen hottie to legitimate heartthrob and was breaking into movies. We could see how their hands roamed as they made out.

"Interesting," I said.

"Let's get some Champagne and watch the sunset," Jess said, smiling at me.

We held hands until I was forced to let go to open the Champagne. As I did, Jess ran another chunk of cocaine through the grinder, refilled the coke bullet, and cut four lines for us. She was attentive and skillful in her movements with the white powder. As soon as she finished, she snorted two lines quickly and cleanly, then ran her hand across the countertop and rubbed her gums furiously.

She sighed and said, "Ah, there we go."

She sniffed a couple more times and passed me the straw. As I accepted it, I handed her a glass of Champagne. She took a long drink as I snorted the other two lines. The coke rush hit me hard and fast, and it felt like the jolt of energy was attached to my cock. Jess pushed her backside into me slightly and brushed across my crotch.

"The fact that coke only makes you harder," she said, turning around quickly, "makes me so fucking wet."

"I thought you wanted to watch the sunset," I said.

"I do," she said. "Come on."

I put the Champagne bottle in an ice bucket and followed Jess to the beach. We sat on the lounge chairs in a small area of the beach cordoned off for our suite. The influx of cocaine wasn't ideal for sitting still, watching the sun descend toward the horizon. We drank the Champagne fast, and I refilled our glasses. Jess sat between my legs, her back against my chest and her free hand occasionally roaming to trace the outline of my cock under my swim trunks.

We heard a loud burst of laughter to our left. The popstar couple next door had the same idea. They were drinking on their lounge chairs twenty feet away.

"Sorry!" the man said.

"We can be quiet!" the starlet added.

"That's no fun," Jess shouted over to them and raised her glass.

We all laughed, then turned our attention to the sun, which made its final approach to the horizon.

"This light is trippy," I said, watching the orange-and-pink beams fly off the swirling, crashing water.

"Should I talk to them?" Jess asked.

"Sure," I said.

The sun was gone in only a few more moments. Bold, darkening red hues dominated the sky and beach. Jess stood up and refilled her glass again. She was getting tipsy, and the coke always gave her confidence.

"I love your suit," she said to the pop starlet.

She wore a green Moncler bikini with a retro fit. It made her tits look more generous than the tabloids made out but really emphasized the swell of her hips and length of her athletic, dancer's legs.

"Oh my god! Thank you!" she said, living up to her bubbly, kind reputation. "I don't have the body for yours."

Jess smiled and said, "Oh, please. You're perfect. I have to draw attention to my butt because my boobs are so small."

She laughed, and it sounded nervous only to me. The pop starlet got up and walked over to Jess. They met where the dividing wall to our respective suites disappeared as it reached the beach. The popstar joined them, and I walked over with the Champagne bottle when I noticed our neighbors' glasses were empty.

"Whoa, thanks man," the popstar said. "Really nice of you."

"My pleasure," I said.

"Henry is more of a tequila guy," his girlfriend said. "But you can't just take shots all day."

"I don't know about that," Henry said. "I've made it to sunset so far!"

"That's not the tequila," the starlet said, and Henry quickly spoke over her to cut off anything else she might say.

"Wow, this is the good stuff!" he said.

"There's more where that came from," Jess said. "Babe, let's open another."

"Oh, we don't want to impose," the starlet said.

"Please," I said. "We have way more than we can drink in a weekend."

"Riley never says no to Champagne," Henry said and pecked her lightly on the lips.

I was impressed with how genuine and effortless the two of them were.

"That's our rule, too!" Jess said happily.

I retrieved another bottle of Dom Perignon from the fridge in our suite, uncorked it, and walked out holding it triumphantly high. I filled everyone's glasses. The four of us made small talk until the popstars excused themselves. Their dinner had been delivered fifteen minutes before ours. We bid them farewell and only then realized how hungry we were. The coke high had abated, and we held off on more until after we ate.

Dinner was delightful and light. It featured three different preparations of excellent local shrimp, which went beautifully with more Champagne. Jess and I were getting drunk by the end of the meal. We had taken our time, letting intoxication wash over us, and relishing in the quick, effortless conversation that passed between us. We ate dessert with Jess sitting on my lap, our hands becoming curious about each other's bodies again and kissing off and on.

"Let's go to the pool," I suggested.

As I did, I untied Jess's bikini top.

"Skinny dip?" she said, batting her eyes at me.

I merely nodded in response. She stood up, slipping the thong down her hips, her legs shoulder-width apart, allowing me to see the gentle curves of her smooth pubic mound between her thigh gap.

"Your turn," she said without any hint of shyness.

I followed suit, and Jess grabbed the coke bullet as we strode from the covered, outdoor dining room toward the pool. Jess paused and took four bumps to reignite her high before sliding into the water. I streamed music through the Bluetooth speakers that ringed our outdoor space, then helped myself to four bumps from the bullet. Jess, looking like a water nymph as she floated in the water with multi-colored lights dancing beneath the surface of the pool. I swam one stroke over to her.

"You look delicious, darling," I said.

She let her body weightlessly wrap itself around mine, and our open mouths met. We pulled back and smiled at each other when we tasted the bitter drip of cocaine in each other's mouths.

"How much coke do you think we've done together?" I wondered.

"How much cum do you think you've put inside me?" Jess retorted.

We laughed and kept kissing. The music -- I had intentionally put on a playlist of songs from our neighbors -- washed over at moderate volume. Jess's skin felt slick in the water. Her nipples, like tiny pink walnuts, were hard. I pushed my knee between her legs and massaged it against her pubis.

"I always want to fuck you," she said.

"You just always want to fuck," I said.

"Touché," she admitted. "But it takes one to know one."

We laughed again and kissed some more. Then we heard it. We stopped, holding our faces inches apart. We heard it again. I held my breath. On the third repetition of the sound, we were convinced it was unmistakable. Jess looked at me, arching her eyebrows and glancing over to the popstars' suite next to ours. I nodded.

Quietly, we moved toward the edge of the pool and almost silently extricated ourselves from the water. I admired the trickling trails of water crisscrossing Jess's familiar, pleasing body. She picked up the coke bullet, giving me an achingly unobstructed of her intimate parts from behind. I carried our Champagne glasses as we tiptoed toward the shared wall of the two suites. I turned down the music to a barely perceptible level, but I hadn't needed to. It was unmistakable.

"You are so deep," we heard Riley moan.

Jess turned and looked at me with wide eyes, grabbing one of the glasses from my hand.

"You're fucking tight," Henry grunted.

My cock stirred. Jess felt it against her leg.

"Let's go to our balcony," I suggested in a whisper.

Jess nodded and tiptoed toward the outdoor living room. Once inside the safety of the suite, we both let out a loud exhale.

"That's fucking hot," Jess said. "I want to see them."

"Let's see if we can!" I said.

Less than a minute later, we had our answer. Henry sat on the edge of their pool, his back facing the beach. He was naked, and Riley straddled his thighs. Her tits, which perhaps even rivaled Juliet's for natural shape and improbably perkiness, pointed upward. Her legs moved rhythmically in the water. She was fully impaled in Henry's cock, and they fucked slowly. We had an almost entirely unobstructed view from the terrace outside our bedroom.

"Jesus," I said.

"They are gorgeous," Jess marveled.

I stood behind her and to the right, but as we watched the popstar couple slowly copulate, I positioned myself directly behind her. I ran my index finger along her slit. Initially, it felt slick from the remnants of the pool water. But then I felt the familiar thick slickness of her pussy juice.

"Can you be quiet?" I whispered.

She responded by bending lower against the chest-high stone wall that formed the terrace's edge, bracing herself on her forearms. She turned around and smiled as she gave a half-nod. My cock found her opening, and I slowly put it in. Jess's cunt pulsated against my cock, which throbbed right back in return. I waited a few seconds, then began painfully slow back-and-forth strokes in and out of her. Jess's arousal made it easy to keep up the gentle pace. Our eyes never left the celebrity sex tape being acted out before our eyes.

Riley and Henry fucked with increasing urgency, and Riley had an orgasm that showed a total lack of concern for being heard or discovered by anyone taking a night stroll on the beach. They had impressive stamina and an unmistakable connection. Henry manhandled Riley's perfect tits, and I finally caught a glimpse of the tiny patch of hair above the pop starlet's wet, light pink pussy. Her blonde hair was definitely a dye job. Jess gasped, and I realized it wasn't from anything I did.

After her orgasm, Riley climbed off Henry and dropped into the pool. The movement gave us our first look at Henry's cock. It was massive. Perhaps not the longest I had ever seen but quite easily the thickest. It was bigger around than Jess's slender forearm.

"How did that not rip her apart?" Jess said, her tone one of admiration.

"Some guys have all the luck," I said.

"You're right," Jess replied, now bouncing her ass against me in a circular motion, "you are lucky."

"Fuck yeah I am," I moaned quietly at the increased friction she created.

Jess and I continued fucking slowly, in near silence, while Riley finished her boyfriend with a blow job. He shot his cum all over his girlfriend's tits, and she swam off into the water to clean herself off. Maybe two minutes later, they disappeared from view, and Jess and I gave a collective exhale. I fucked her faster, and we were both right at the brink. Jess came first, in a series of quick shudders and moans. Her climax made me comfortable injecting the reloaded contents of my balls into her pussy.

"God, I love fucking you," I said, finally breathing hard.

"Did that really happen?" Jess asked.

"That really happened," I affirmed.

Jess cupped her hand beneath her pussy lips and let the bulk of my semen leak out onto it. She looked at me with her hungry, wired eyes and licked it up.

"Well, if the show's over," she said, "let's do some lines off each other and go again."

* * *

The next morning, I woke up cursing myself. I had forgotten to draw the curtains in the bedroom, so as soon as the sun rose from the east, sharp rays flooded the space. Jess and I had finally crashed sometime around three or four in the morning. I had cum three more times for her, and we had completely lost count of how many times she got off. Despite the pain of waking up after maybe two hours of sleep, I couldn't go back to bed. I didn't bother to close the drapes. I watched Jess sleep. She was on her side, barely covered. My eyes followed the soft, supple curve of her thigh and then jumped to her rib cage and swell of her breasts, which was the next area of her body not covered by the crisp white bed sheet. The comforter had been kicked to the floor long ago during a frantic, clawing final fuck that sent it sprawling.

I got up, popped a Xanax with another bottle of water, and brushed my teeth. The noise caused Jess to stir, and as I slipped back into bed, contemplating perhaps trying to doze off again, her eyes flickered open.

"My. Head. Hurts," she said.

"Yeah, but you look adorable," I said. My voice was raw and raspy.

"What time is it?" Jess asked, halfway sitting up.

"Almost six," I said.

"Fuck," she said. "I'm not sure I can go back to sleep."

My eyes met hers, and we both lit up at the same time.

"Do you remember," I said.

"Yes," Jess said, cutting me off.

We had the same memory at the same time. The first night we had ever spent together, at my apartment, we had fucked all night. At some point, we had just run into total exhaustion and passed out, waking up maybe an hour later with my soft cock still sitting at the entrance of her pussy. After we woke up, Jess had simply rolled over, snorted a couple more lines, and gotten on top of me, stroking me to hardness and continuing our fuckfest. It was an indelible memory that always reminded me of the uncanny physical connection we shared.

Jess grinned at me. She rolled over and picked up the coke bullet. She pressed it firmly under her left nostril, primed the mechanism, and snorted. She repeated it for her right nostril, then passed it to me.