Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You read my mind," she said. "That's one of my favorite memories."

"I'll never forget it," I said, accepting the bullet and the reality that cocaine was the only way to avoid wasting this day in paradise.

Jess beckoned me to her, and we kissed. She rolled over and got on top of me, stroking my cock as she rubbed it against her slit, just like she had that first early morning together.

"I feel that," she said as I hardened in her hand and against her slick opening.

I took two bumps from the bullet and hardened further. Jess slid me inside her, and the urgent rush of the cocaine wiped away the cobwebs inside my head.

"Your pussy is so fucking greedy," I said hoarsely.

She smiled down at me, her face framed by her shiny blonde hair. Her eyes pierced me.

"I forgot to take my birth control pill last night," she said, brushing her hair behind her and pushing her tits closer to my face.

I squeezed her ass cheeks firmly, using the force to pull her down onto my cock harder.

"All the more reason to shoot my load inside you," I said.

"Don't you dare tease me, John," Jess moaned.

I pulled her toward me, and our lips met.

"That's a new fantasy for you," I said.

"You're the one who said it was okay to grow up," she said, never lessening the rate of her hips as she rode me.

"Is that growing up?" I asked.

"Wanting to take your cum in my unprotected pussy?" she said, teasing.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"What does this tell you?" Jess said.

She adjusted her legs so her feet were tucked below her, so she could lean back and ride the length of my shaft up and down while she hovered above my torso. It allowed me an unfettered view of our copulation.

"Goddamn, Jess, you're wet," I marveled.

"Because I'm thinking about you shooting that load in me," she said. "After I've been tracking my cycle, knowing exactly when I'm ovulating."

"Fuck," I groaned again.

"Thinking about how my belly would grow over all those months," she said. "I was wondering, would I get as horny as Kat got when she was pregnant? Would it make me a cum addict like Rita?"

"Fuck me," I said and pushed my legs up high, forcing her taut body to collapse from its perch. I pulled her to me. "That's so fucking hot."

"I'm gonna cum," she gasped out of nowhere.

She froze and succumbed to her climax, her body quivering. I felt her pussy grip at my cock greedily, and I thrust my hips up forcefully a handful of times in a row. It pushed her over the cliff again, and she immediately came a second time. The way she bucked her body, it forced her hips to rise up high and almost lifted her off my cock. And that also meant she came down on my cock. Her involuntary spasms had the effect of stroking me off. I wrapped my arms around her again and thrust up violently as my sperm exploded into her. It seemed like it was bouncing around her insides like a pinball machine.

"Oh hell," I panted. "Fucking hell."

"That was incredible," Jess said, kissing me with intention. "I don't know how it can still be that good after all these years."

"And only getting better," I said.

She snuggled up next to me, and we kissed for a little while. Eventually, Jess sighed and turned to me.

"What?" I said, grinning.

"Does it really turn you on?" she asked.

"What?" I repeated.

"You know, the whole, making me pregnant thing," she said.

I closed my eyes for the briefest of moments. I thought about the cum swimming inside her at that moment. I thought I could see into the future. I opened my eyes again, and they focused on Jess, who looked at me expectantly.

"What do you think?" I said and guided her hand to my cock. It was hard again.

* * *

After our tender morning love making, there was no denying that Jess and I crawled into the day like bears coming out of hibernation. We were in rough shape, though we did everything we could to not acknowledge it. That meant plenty of cocaine and hitting the booze early. The day rapidly became a blur, in part because we got so into getting fucked up that we forgot to have any breakfast. We did lines. We did bumps. We started popping bottles, and the day quickly spiraled into an all-out festival of indulgence for Jess and me.

My mind only picked up bits and pieces of what happened throughout much of the day, until something happened that afternoon that was so unexpected, it didn't matter how fucked up I was. I couldn't forget it.

It began after lunch. I sat on the edge of the pool, looking out over the beach and the ocean, while I savored Jess's mouth on my cock. She was intent on getting me off for the ninth time on our trip so far. Her oral technique was so refined and knowing when it came to bringing me to release. She put her lips around the base of my tip, then massaged up and down my shaft with her tongue working in a swirling motion. It had the effect of pushing me toward orgasm but preventing the head of my cock from becoming too sensitive. I threw back my head and thrust up my hips as Jess massaged my balls, just barely tickling the edge of my asshole. I couldn't have cum very much, but she grinned up at me as she swallowed, as if she was savoring a feast.

I looked back at her, but out of the corner of my eye, something seized my attention. The landscaping that separated our suite from the beach rustled. It wasn't windy at that moment, and I thought I saw feet beneath the shrubbery, as well as maybe a hushed voice.

"Jesus, babe," I said, sweat dripping down my bare chest. "You are so incredible at sucking cock."

She smiled and wiped the back of her hand across her messy mouth. With a nod of my head, I instructed her to come closer.

"I think we might have an audience," I said.

"Who?" she asked, quickly looking around.

And just then, Riley and Henry presented themselves at the beach-side entrance to our suite.

"Hey, um, sorry, we didn't mean to interrupt," Riley said.

"Yeah, we were just gonna see if maybe you'd want to grab a drink," Henry said.

Jess looked at me and smiled. It was her mischievous, confident smile. She put my swim trunks back in place and swam to the opposite side of the pool. She hoisted herself out, and I saw both of their jaws drop when they got a glimpse of her bikini. It was tiny, a g-string that disappeared in her juicy ass, a bare triangle of fabric that left absolutely no contour of her pussy lips hidden, and a top that was little more than dental floss with a couple larger patches to cover her nipples.

"It's okay," Jess said breezily. "You're not interrupting! I just finished off John." She laughed casually, then added, "Come have a drink!"

Jess and I had already worked our way through three bottles of Champagne over the course of the day, and we had refilled the coke bullet twice. We were going hard but maintaining a steady pace, keeping our buzzes even and sustained. I hopped out of the pool, too, as Jess welcomed our guests and directed them to the dining room. I had left our current bottle of Champagne in an ice bucket on the table. Right next to the coke bullet. Which Jess and I realized almost simultaneously when Riley had turned around and asked, "What's that?"

Perhaps leaving Jess out on an island unfairly, I muttered something about fetching more glasses and left her to do the explaining. I grabbed two more, as well as a backup bottle, and returned to the dining room. The wind had kicked up, pushing away the humid air with a faintly salty breeze. What I saw shocked me. Riley had the coke bullet under her left nostril. Jess was steadying it for her and explaining how it worked.

"So you prime it like this," Jess said, "and then pull the mechanism like this and, poof, a perfect little bump!"

"That's so cool!" Henry said.

"I didn't know something like this existed," Riley said, then pumped the bullet and snorted hard.

I set down the glasses and Champagne. Jess noticed and looked up at me with a grin and a faint nod.

"Oh my god! Babe!" Riley exclaimed. "You have to try this! It's so cool!"

"Do you mind?" Henry asked, glancing at both Jess and me.

"Please, we have so much," Jess said with a laugh. "It's kind of the main point of our getaway."

Henry repeated the process with the bullet. His eyes lit up.

"Wow!" he said excitedly. "That's so light! It just goes right up! None of it gets caught."

"Even it out," I said. "Do one on the other side, too, if you want. We really do have more than enough."

I didn't have to tell Henry twice, then he passed the bullet back to Riley. My cock, still wet from Jess's recent blow job, stirred. I couldn't believe I was seeing this cornerstone of pop music do a bump of coke. In a sultry red bikini.

"This is so much better than the crap we got," Riley said, sniffing a couple extra times.

"I think we got sold the tourist stash," Henry said with a laugh. Then a nervous look shot across his face. "Like, this is cool, right? I mean, we're just having fun. You guys won't say anything?" He glanced at Jess and then me.

Jess and I both laughed. They didn't know who we were, so we understood the worries. But they also didn't know who we were and who we partied with.

"Let me just assure you," Jess said with total poise, "that we love cool people, and we love to party. We are only interested in having a good time. And we do not gossip."

"Let me just echo that," I said. "I work in movies on the financing side. Jess is not joking when she says we love to party. We really love to party. And, given some of the company we keep from time to time, we know how to be discreet."

"That's such a relief," Henry said, exhaling.

"We don't get to let our hair down very often," Riley said. "We really wanted to just have some fun this weekend. Without being 'on,' you know?"

Jess and I nodded. I poured Champagne and handed out glasses. I took a cooling drink of mine and savored the bubbles as they swarmed my mouth and tongue.

"Jess, do you want to get some sun?" Riley asked.

"Always," Jess said, and the two of them turned and sashayed out to the lounge chairs near the pool.

"Damn, man, we hit the jackpot," Henry said to me. "I was a little nervous when they told us someone had the suite next to us. We usually like as much cover as possible. But you two are cool as hell."

"Thanks, man," I said. "Likewise. It's been a real stroke of luck getting to know you."

"You do movie financing, you said?" he asked me.

I nodded as I took another sip.

"Yeah, kind of just stumbled my way into it," I said.

I explained how I'd met Peter and then Petey and began working adjacent to the production company. We could work independently but essentially adjacent to Petey's company. At least for now. It was a little awkward to talk about what I'd done -- well, what Jason and I had done -- in this field. It didn't seem real, but as I went through it, I realized that we had enjoyed an undeserved and improbable run of success. Maybe it wasn't undeserved. We had been smart in how we set things up. But it was improbable. As I told Henry too much and talked too long, I realized the magnitude of what I had built. And then this chiseled popstar brought home how much that meant.

"So, John, man, Riley and I have been talking," he said with a lack of poise that was totally out of character in the brief time I knew him. "I've done a couple supporting parts in movies, but she's kind of interested in acting. But we've talked and talked to some people who have suggested maybe we would be better positioned to break into the business if we were in control. You know, not working for other people."

I knew where he was going with it, so I took a chance and finished his thought.

"But you don't want to stake your own money for something you aren't sure is going to work out or even be something you're truly interested in," I said.

"Yeah! Exactly!" Henry exclaimed. "You totally get it!"

Maybe it was the cloud of fatigue or the veneer of cocaine that was keeping me up. Or maybe it was just the liquid courage of the Champagne, but I took another chance.

"I've got a unique model that's been pretty successful," I said. "We could talk in LA about some possibilities. See what you and Riley could do without putting your own assets down."

"For real?" Henry said. "That would be badass!"

We talked business for a little while longer, and my mind was swimming. Was this really happening? Then the girls came bouncing back from the pool.

"Who knew the best skiing was in Mexico!" Riley said with a vivacious laugh.

"Bullet again, or do you want me to lay out some lines?" Jess asked.

"Lines!" Riley said enthusiastically. "Join us, boys!"

I couldn't help my wandering eyes as Riley bent over the dining table and eagerly watched Jess work her magic with a small mountain of cocaine. Jess was beaming when she stood up, showing off the eight generous lines she had shaped perfectly. She handed Riley a glass straw, and I stared, completely hypnotized, as the popstar sucked up the lines with surprising ease. My cock stirred as my mind raced. She had an utterly unblemished reputation. Now I had a new level of admiration for her because she had kept any whiff of party girl out of the tabloids. Her boyfriend had the same easy manner in approaching the lines. This wasn't their first rodeo.

As the popstars waited for the rush to hit them, Jess and I took our turns. When I finished, Jess touched my nose and kissed me. The four of us took a couple bottles of Champagne and hung out in the pool. I ordered some snacks from our butler, whose unblinking discretion about the very obvious cocaine usage on the table as he set out the food was exceptional. We were all too fucked up to care about covering it up. It was that kind of day.

And it continued to be that kind of day as the sun reached its apex and started its slow descent. Both couples got more handsy as more lines disappeared and empty bottles started piling up. At one point, when I excused myself to the bathroom, Jess followed me and nearly attacked me after I finished peeing. She got on her knees and swallowed my cock. I was so on edge from seeing Jess and Riley prance around, it took maybe two minutes before my cum coated her tongue.

"I love tasting you," she said. "I could suck you off all day."

She didn't bother to clean up as we rejoined Riley and Henry in the pool. Her miniscule top was pulled aside slightly, which was enough to reveal half a nipple. Her hair was messy. Her eyes were bleary and damp from deep-throating me. Henry definitely noticed as soon as Jess glided into the water. I also noticed that Riley was readjusting her bikini bottom when we returned.

It was obvious what we had been doing, and our conversation -- which had been so smooth and easy -- became laced with double entendres. Henry, in particular, showed Jess some very flattering attention. Riley appeared to be completely nonplussed by Jess bantering right back about it. Even when she told Henry that always swallowed first and asked questions later. We were vibing. And I wasn't the only one who noticed it.

When the conversation turned toward antics while the popstars were out on tour, I wondered if we might be on the path to an intimate culmination to the day. Jess and I were unabashedly curious about what such massive tours were like. While Riley and Henry were both quick to say that, as the star attractions, they had to consider it work and put work first, it quickly became clear that hijinks were unavoidable. At the same time, being so image-conscious, they each kept a very tight, small inner circle that insulated them from embarrassment but also could gain access to any requests. I was surprised, although mildly, that the world of no phones and non-disclosure agreements extended to anyone who came in closer contact with them backstage. Jess was less interested in the mechanics of it and wanted the naughty bits.

"Come on, you each have to tell us something really crazy that's gone down," she prodded.

"Henry definitely has one," Riley teased.

We were all sitting around the edge of the pool, soaking up the sun and dangling our feet in the delightful water. Our order had been shuffled, with Jess sitting between Henry and me, and Riley sitting to my left.

"Oh, shit, I know which one you're thinking of," he said with a laugh.

"Tell us!" Jess egged him on.

"So Riley and I have always had an agreement that shit is going to happen on tour," he began. "It's inevitable. It's a lot of work, and when you're under stress, you've got to find a way to blow off steam."

"Sweetheart, you don't have to justify it!" Riley said with a laugh.

"All right, so, anyway, there were these two super fans of mine who turned out to be mother and daughter," he said. "They were cool, so I invited them to the real after party. It turns out, the mom had hooked up with my dad back in the 70s."

"Henry's dad was," Riley said, but Jess cut her off.

"Oh, I know!" she said.

"So, this lady brought her daughter to me at the after party at my hotel," he continued. "And we had some drinks, and everybody got wasted. Mind you, there are only a couple dozen people who get to come to this. At some point, there's some weed flying around. I think the daughter was doing coke. Next thing I know, I've got both of them on their knees in my bedroom sucking my cock!"

"No way," Jess said. "There's no way."

"He totally did," Riley said. "He freaked out so much about it that he called me the next morning and spilled his guts."

"I did!" he admitted. "It was kind of crazy, as you can probably imagine. It wasn't gross, looking back on it. Weird, but not gross. They were really careful not to do any stuff together. Like, I'd make out with the mom while the daughter sucked me off and vice versa."

"How old were they?" I asked, purely out of curiosity.

"The mom was like fifty. The daughter was maybe twenty-five," Henry said.

"That's just plain naughty," I said. "I love it."

"John once had a threesome with my best friend and her sister!" Jess volunteered.

"Oh my god!" Riley shrieked.

"Your turn, baby," Henry said to his girlfriend.

"Should I admit that sometimes I do concerts with a butt plug in?" Riley blurted.

My jaw dropped.

"No way!" Jess said. "America's sweetheart?"

We all laughed.

"I'm an anal fiend," Riley admitted.

I licked my lips. I couldn't help it. I was moving toward overload, and my mind started putting together a very different picture of Riley.

"No, no, I told a whole story!" Henry said. "That's just a random fact!"

"You're right," Riley said and sighed. "Jess, what about a couple lines while I think about it?"

"Yes," Jess said instantly.

"Babe, maybe put them on a tray and bring them back?" I suggested.

"Feeling lazy, sweetie?" she said.

"Yeah," I said with a laugh.

"Okay," she agreed.

The girls got up, and Henry and I exchanged a dazed look.

"Jess is hot, man," he said.

"We're both pretty fucking lucky, huh?" I said.

"You guys ever consider, uh, you know, like, switching things up?" Henry said.

I was pretty sure what he was getting at, but I played dumb for a moment.

"We switch it up all the time," I said. "I've got four girlfriends. Wait, did I mention that?."

"Wait, what?" he said, and I could see his mind visibly process what I had said. "Four?"

I briefly explained our unique family life. His jaw dropped.

"So, really, switching it up is what we're all about," I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah," he said, fumbling his words. "So, I mean, like, do you also, uh, trade off? With another couple?"

"Oh, god, yeah, we've done that a lot," I said casually.

"Think you might be up for it if the girls are down?" he asked eagerly.

"Dude, I mean, I think any red-blooded American male would not say no to that in this circumstance," I said. "Our rule is that if Jess is down with it, we can do it. No jealousy. It's a safe space to explore."