Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fucking cool, brother," Henry said.

The girls came back in just then. Jess carried a white china dinner plate with some lines cut on it. She handed it to Henry first, along with a straw.

"I've got my story!" Riley said proudly.

Henry and I passed the plate, snorting up the four lines Jess had brought us so considerately. The coke felt good, giving me more focus, and a refreshed glass of Champagne helped cool me down.

"So ever since I was a kid," Riley started by telling us, "I was totally in love with this one band." She named one of the great A-list groups. "And of course was infatuated with," and she identified the lead singer. "I was playing a gig in Amsterdam one time, and my manager tells me that he's going to show up. So, of course, we roll out the red carpet, and he ends up coming back to hang out with me after."

"I love this one," Henry interjected with a chuckle.

"And, for fuck's sake, I'm on my fucking period!" Riley exclaimed, and we all laughed.

"Oh my god!" I said.

"There are other ways!" Jess added.

"There are, Jess," Riley said, nodding. "And I used them. He thought it was so hot when I asked him to fuck me in the ass. I about died from embarrassment, but, lord, he was fantastic. It was the first time I ever had an orgasm during anal."

We all laughed again, and then things died down a bit. A hint of awkwardness hung in the air. Henry cleared his throat. Riley noticed it.

"What's on your mind, babe?" she asked, her sunglasses perched on the bridge of her small, flat nose.

He motioned her over. She complied, and he whispered to her. Riley shrugged her shoulders and said, "Sure." It was all so nonchalant, it made several questions pop into my head about them and their relationship. Henry nodded at me, confirming the proposal was live. Jess looked at me quizzically, and with a head shake I got her to swim over to me.

"I think they're down for a swap, if you want," I whispered.

Henry leered at her ass under the water.

"Wait, really?" she asked with genuine surprise and licked her lips involuntarily.

"Up to you," I said.

"Would you be mad if I said I'm not feeling it?" she whispered to me.

"Of course not," I replied.

"I mean, I'm feeling it," she said. "He's fucking hot. And so is she. But... this is the first time we've gotten away together in so long. I kind of want to exploit that."

I smiled at her. There was a twinge of disappointment in me, but a swell of pride also filled me inside. Jess really was growing up. She was thinking more strategically, rather than leaping from moment-to-moment decisions.

She gave me a genuine smile and took a couple steps over to Henry. She pulled herself up onto the edge of the pool, resting on her elbows between his thighs. His eyes lit up in anticipation. Riley seemed ready to swim closer to me. Jess, never a shirking flower, ran her hand over Henry's cock.

"Boy, that is a big one," she said. "Thick. Wow. Even over your suit I can tell how thick it is."

She licked her lips again, and I wondered if she was having second thoughts.

"I don't mean to be rude or disappoint you because it is a wonderful and generous invitation," she said. "You might even say a dream come true. But I've been a naughty girl to John lately, and I promised him this weekend would be all about us."

Henry let out a little groan, and Riley transformed her mouth into a small pout.

"We totally respect that," Riley said.

"Yes, one-hundred percent," Henry agreed.

"I can make it up to you," Jess said. "You said you come to LA regularly. And if you're seriously talking to John about the movie industry... Well, I was thinking. We would just love to have you as our guests, wouldn't we, honey?" She looked at me.

"An open invitation," I said. "Truly. Any time. We have a great guest house. Come just to hang out. We'd love it. I know the girls would love to meet both of you."

"And Juliet Lawson is our neighbor," Jess said.

"Holy shit, really?" Henry said.

Riley looked impressed, too.

"Really," Jess said. "And if you come visit us? I'll be your free use slut all weekend long. Any hole you want, on-command."

"How can you pass that up, baby?" Riley said, now swimming over to her boyfriend.

We hung out a little while longer, watching the sunset together, and naturally going our separate ways when it was time for dinner. We made sincere-sounding pledges to see each other again, and I actually felt confident we all meant it. As we ate shrimp tacos ravenously -- it only then dawned on us that we really hadn't had a proper meal since the previous evening -- I couldn't stop looking at Jess.

"How could you pass that up?" I asked, intentionally tracing Riley's earlier words.

"It was fucking hard, baby, but this weekend is about us," Jess said, her words still flying out of her mouth under the power of cocaine. "Did I want that coke can inside me? Fuck yes I did. But my problem, baby, has been control. Maybe I've never had any. So, like we've talked about, I want to learn to take control -- and use it. This actually was a pretty easy way to exercise it. Would I love to have played tonight? God, yes. Of course I would have. I got Riley's number, and we're going to stay in touch, so I think it'll happen. I want it to. But tonight? John, this is about us. We've been a little rocky lately. We probably are rocky more than you ever will be with Kat or Rita or Katie. I think because you and I are so similar. A lot of that is my fault, I know, but it's not just me. Anyway. God. I'm sorry. I'm babbling. I love you. That's what I really mean. I love you, and I want to be with you, and I want you to dick me down so fucking hard tonight that when we go home on Sunday Kat can still taste the cum inside me when she eats out my swollen fucking pussy."

She popped a shrimp in her mouth and washed it down with a gulp of Champagne. She beamed at me. She was proud of herself. She should have been. Jess really was growing up. As much as I loved her for who she was, I loved her a lot for this.

"I love you, too," I said. "I know it was as hard for you to pass that up as it was for me. But you know what? If it's meant to be, they'll come visit. And if not? There's always the next thing."

"We always find the next thing," Jess said. "The next thing I need is that next load of cum."

I pushed my chair back from the dining table. The breeze had picked up, and it took on the faintest touch of cooling from the ocean. I stood up. Despite the food, I was still hungry. For Jess. I strode over to her, towering over her as she remained seated. I walked behind her and swept her hair off her neck. I bent down and kissed her neck, intentionally trying to leave a mark.

"I want you," I said. "Right now."

Jess looked up at me. Her lips were slightly parted. Her eyes had taken on a purplish quality, something that happened rarely. The first time I ever saw it was the morning after our third real date. She had woken up next to me, at my apartment, and looked confused at first. Recognition took hold on her face as the sleep receded from her eyes. It was late morning. We had fucked all night. Light flooded into my bedroom, but Jess had her back to it. Nevertheless, it was enough to bathe her eyes with that purple tint. Maybe it was the hindsight in the memory, but I looked back on it and thought that was the moment I knew I would fall in love with Jess.

But at this moment, I just wanted to fuck her. She knew it. I was prepared to pull her out of her chair, but she rose up knowingly. She had put on a sundress with nothing underneath for dinner. She hiked it up, took two steps to the side to put the dinner dishes out of harm's way, and bent over. With my eyes closed, I slid the side of my left hand up her ass crack. My right hand shimmied my shorts down, and I stepped out of them on the floor. My cock bobbed up and down, as hard as it had been all weekend. I spit on it crudely and spread it around the head and shaft. Then I dove in.

"Fuck!" we cried out in unison.

That moment of glorious, initial penetration was as exquisite as ever. There was an undertone of fatigue in both our bodies, and my weight pushed her down onto the table forcefully. We let gravity do the work. It was a grateful fuck. We both had so much need for one another, our bodies simply willed us to the sweet paradise of orgasm. Jess's quick blow job in the bathroom earlier that afternoon seemed like days ago. Her ass provided the perfect cushion to soften my hips as they powerfully crashed into her. My cock invaded her raw cunt and pressured her cervix. She was in a primal state. Her body shook as if in seizure, and she came with a series of cries that sounded like sobs.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god, god, god!" she wailed. "I'm cumming!"

"Fuck me, Jess, I'm going to fill you up," I panted. "Right now!"

We collapsed in a moaning, twitching mess.

"I love you," I said, flipping Jess over and kissing her.

"No one can make me cum like that," she said, raising her hands over her head. "I really hope you can get it up soon because I feel like I can fuck all night."

"Again?" I asked, feeling our combined juices stream down my softening cock and onto my balls.

"Yes, baby," Jess said. "I want you more. So much more. I can't get enough of you right now."

"Even if you lose the bet?" I said, referring to her challenge for me to cum seventeen times this weekend.

"If you put every bit of that cum in me?" she said. "I don't give a fuck."

She stood up and grabbed hold of my cock.

"Damn, that's so wet, darling," she said.

She raised her hand to her mouth and licked it.

"We taste so good together," she said.

I picked up my glass of Champagne from the table and drained it.

"You want more?" I asked.

"I want some coke," Jess said.

She was disheveled but had that lively sexpot look that only she could flash.

"I bet I can get it up for lucky number thirteen," I said.

"I bet you can, too, after you watch me do a couple lines," she said, her smile lighting up the room.

My body was weary. It had been a good performance so far, but I wasn't sure how much I had left in the tank. And then I heard that familiar, forceful sound of Jess hoovering up fine powder into her nose. There was no question I could get it up again. With instinctive movements, I joined her in a cocaine refresh.

"Fuck me," I said, my nose feeling punished.

"Too much?" Jess said, dropping to her knees.

"I'm good, baby," I said.

"Good," she said, unfolding her tongue and twirling it around my limp cock.

It was an uphill battle, but Jess's mouth wouldn't be denied. Slowly but surely, I hardened in her mouth. When she was convinced my erection would last, she threw her left leg up on the dining room table.

"You're so swollen, baby," I said, feeling her mound.

"And sore," she said. "Because of you. You've fucked me so hard and so much."

"Maybe not so hard this time," I said, lining up behind her once more.

"That would be nice," she said adoringly.

"I love you," I said. My cock pushed past her opening.

"God," she gasped and threw herself down on the table. "That's just so fucking good."

But we had hit a saturation point. We fucked for a solid thirty minutes, but neither of us could get off. Jess began to dry out. My cock softened.

"I think I'm done," I said. "You did it. You finally did it. You wore me out."

"It's not the first time," Jess said, peeling herself off the tabletop.

We kissed, softly. There was an honesty and vulnerability to it.

"You wanna go to bed?" I asked, my eyelids heavy. The coke high had vanished.

"Maybe," she said. "Can we cuddle for a little bit?"

"Always, darling," I said.

We got into bed naked. Our bodies were sticky, but we had no energy left to shower off. I spooned Jess, reflexively putting my hands on her breasts. She pushed her ass back into my groin.

"I love this," she said.

"Me, too," I agree.

For a few minutes, we breathed in unison. We kissed lightly. I traced her ear with my lips.

"I love you," I said. "We're in a good place, aren't we?"

"The best place," Jess said.

"Someplace we can sustain?" I asked.

"Probably for the first time," she said. "We have everything, John."

"I feel that way, too," I said. "Is it enough to make you happy?"

"Yeah," Jess said and pressed her body tightly against mine. "Yeah, it is."