Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's always the most delicious moment," I said.

"I love the way you fit inside me," she said.

I started to slowly hump in and out of her, relishing the feeling of her thick juices coating my cock, enticing me to keep fucking her. Kat wiped the sleep out of her eyes and smiled.

"You're so wet," I said.

"You feel incredible right now," she said. "You're so hard."

I pushed deeper inside her for emphasis, feeling the spongy surface of her cervix.

"You make me so fucking horny, Kitty Kat," I breathed.

The dark room was quiet except for the brush of our skin against the cotton sheets and deliriously delicious wet sopping of our physical connection. The darkness made that connection more tactile. Kat reached for my balls.

"Tell me about your dream," she whispered.

"It was so dirty," I said.

"I want to hear it, daddy," she said.

"I was inside your ass," I said, a touch of shyness. "And Patrick was inside your pussy."

"Mmmm, daddy," Kat said. "That's so naughty."

"And you had Bryce in your mouth," I said.

"Oh my god, daddy, I was such a slut, wasn't it?" she said.

"Yeah," I said, feeling like a bolt of lightning shot through me as she squeezed my balls. "But there were other guys behind Bryce. And when he finished in your mouth, the next guy stepped up, and you blew him until he came, too."

"What a dirty slut," Kat marveled.

"You just kept swallowing load after load until Patrick came inside you and then I finished last in your ass," I continued.

"I think you've unlocked a new fantasy for me, daddy," she said.

I kissed her, and felt the cum boiling inside me.

"Then Rita cleaned up your used holes," I said.

"Fuck," Kat said, "that's so hot. I'm going to cum."

She had a long, powerful orgasm. Her body felt good as it quivered under me. Her pussy was wetter than ever after I had shared my dream.

"I'm close," I whispered.

"Fill me up, daddy," she said. "Fill me up with more cum than Patrick would. I love your dick so much more than his. He could never make me cum like you do."

"God, I love you, Kitty Kat," I said.

"We should get Rita more cum," she said. "She would love eating all that cum out of my holes. But wouldn't it be fun if she could drink cum from all those guys I was blowing? Wouldn't it be hot to give Rita so much cum she finally had enough?"

"Oh, fuck! Babe!" I spasmed and shot my load inside Kat's pussy, which squeezed tightly to milk me.

"There you are, daddy," she said, kissing me sweetly and stroking my back. "What a big, fat load. God. That feels so good."

"Fuck, that was so hot," I said, feeling the cum stream out of Kat's pussy as I pulled out of her.

"I love when you get dirty like that," she said, rolling over to face me.

"It was a hot dream," I said.

"I love our group," Kat said. "I love the freedom it gives us in a safe environment."

"I also think we've barely scratched the surface with it," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'm not sure we've hit our stride with it yet," I said. "I think we have found that safe zone to explore freedom. But I have a feeling there are some fantasies percolating among us that are going to be a hell of a lot of fun to delve into."

"That's very specific, baby," she said. "What fantasy are you thinking of?"

"It's more of a feeling than anything in particular," I said.

Kat stroked my hair, and my mind started racing. I could tell she perceived that, and I knew her mind was racing, too.

"I really want to do something special for Rita for her birthday," Kat said. "I sometimes worry that she thinks that we think her cum fetish is weird."

"It's a turn on," I said. "I'm in no place to judge. I just want all of us to be happy and satisfied."

"I meant it that it would be hot to give Rita enough cum to actually quench her thirst for it," she said.

"That would take a lot more than I can produce," I said with a chuckle.

"If she would do a blow bang, that would do the trick," Kat said, and I could hear the gears turning in her head.

"So let's do it," I said.

"She doesn't want other dicks, John," Kat said. "Her devotion to you is singular. It's a point of pride that you're the only man who gets to be intimate with her."

"It's incredibly flattering," I said.

"And it's so genuine and beautiful," she agreed.

"You have an idea running around in that pretty little perverted brain of yours, don't you?" I asked.

"I might," she said.

"Going to tell me?" I asked, nothing playing with her nipples lightly. The refreshed piercings just delighted me.

"Jess, Katie, and I have kicked around the idea of somehow setting up a glory hole of some kind," she said. "The three of us could take care of the dicks and getting the guys off, and Rita could have all the cum. Maybe she licks it off of us, or we swap it with her. Or maybe we just get the guys to cum in a big glass, and she drinks it."

My cock poked against Kat's ass.

"You like this idea," she said.

"I just want Rita to be happy," I said. "And I really want her to know that we'll all support anything that gives her pleasure."

"And you do love a cumslut, daddy," she said.

"I do love a cumslut," I said.

We drifted off to sleep again shortly after. I woke up -- feeling incredibly well-rested -- to the indescribable site of Kat slowly riding my cock.

"There you are," she said with a smile, pushing her hair back and out of her face.

"You're insatiable," I said.

"I had such naughty dreams after we fell asleep again," she said. "I think you inspired me. I was just going to finger myself, but I thought that would be a waste with the most perfect dick ever right next to me."

"Good choice," I said.

She leaned forward so I could suck her tits. Her nipples were so sensitive, she gasped when my tongue made contact with them. I was still feeling a heightened level of dirtiness, so I let one of my fingers play with Kat's asshole. She responded favorably, so I slipped it inside.

"What did you dream about, Kitty Kat?" I asked.

"Oh, daddy," she said, locking her eyes on mine. "At first, I was getting gangbanged, like a bunch of faceless guys running a train on me at a party. But that really didn't sit well, so it's like my mind knew to switch it up. And I had the longest, most detailed dream about you double-penetrating me again. God, I can't tell you how much it turns me on to think about when you and Bryce were inside me at the same time."

"Was Bryce the other guy?" I asked.

She shook her head and said, "I don't think so. It was just an amorphous guy. Tall, very big dick, and strong. That's what was so hot about the dream. Both of you were standing up, and I was sandwiched between you. You were in charge, taking the lead in bouncing me back and forth between the two of you like a ping-pong ball. I was totally at your mercy, and it was so fucking hot. I was so wet when I woke up after it that I think I might have actually cum in my sleep."

"I loved doing it," I said. "I love when we do group things. It's a huge turn on."

"Me, too," she agreed. "But I have to have you as part of it. Do you understand that?"

"I do," I said, nodding my head. "It enhances it when we're together."

"I get so much more pleasure out of it because of our connection," she said. "I love the way that second dick makes me feel, but I get off so much harder knowing you're inside me."

"You want Patrick again, don't you?" I said.

Kat slowed her hips, now moving them a little side to side.

"I don't know," she said. "Part of me feels like that time has passed, and the book is closed. But, I guess, in the right moment, maybe? He's not someone I prioritize, to be honest."

"Okay," I said, but the rest of my response was cut off as Kat started slamming her thighs up and down on me.

"I'm going to fuck cum," she announced, and she closed her eyes and gave into the moment.

"You're so beautiful when you cum," I observed.

"No one makes me cum like that," she said. "Not even the girls. You give my soul an orgasm."

"That's poetic," I said. "Very sweet of you, my love."

"Now I want your cum, daddy," Kat said. "Let's go get coffee with your sperm streaking down the backs of my legs."

She pushed her chest against mine and started an athletic, sexy movement of her ass up and down on my cock. She kissed my neck and started to whisper to me.

"I love watching you with Katie, too," she said. "She is so hopelessly in love with you. You're like a superhero to her. I see it in her eyes every time. There is this grateful surprise when you're together. It's so sweet, and it leads to the best sex. You two have so much energy together. She will do literally anything for you."

"I'm glad she fits in so well with us," I said.

"Katie is so great," Kat said. "So hot. So sweet and thoughtful. And, god, she has learned to eat pussy so well. Are you thinking about her right now, daddy?"

Kat was moving her hips in luxurious, long strokes now, coating my cock in her juices and bringing me closer to the brink.

"I am," I said.

"What are you thinking about?" she queried.

"About her licking all your pussy juice off my balls while you ride me," I said.

"And maybe licking your asshole, too, dirty boy?" she continued. "Waiting for you to unload that hot batch of cum in me so she can suck it out and share it with me?"

"Oh god," I moaned, nearing my climax.

"Watching two of your pretty girlfriends kiss with daddy's creamy sperm on their tongues?" she said. "Then getting you hard again so you could fuck her little pussy? It's so tight, daddy."

"Fuck! Fuck!" I shouted, bucking my hips up and cumming again.

"Good daddy," Kat said and slowly wound us down from our sex.

"Jesus, Kitty Kat, you know how to press all my buttons," I said.

"Good," she said, satisfied. "I love getting you off. I love when we get time like this, just to explore and see how we can expand our horizons."

"We are always going to keep making our lives better and better," I agreed.

"Most definitely," Kat said with her mischievous grin. "But we can talk about that later."

* * *

We took our time getting ready because we had woken up early. Our first tasting wasn't until 10 a.m. We walked to Bouchon Bakery and got coffee and croissants, one plain and one chocolate. I had also placed a picnic lunch order the day before, which we picked up. We had three tastings scheduled, and I wanted to make sure we would have enough time to nap that afternoon before a long dinner that night.

Yountville was a pretty, quietly buzzing little town. On that July morning, there wasn't much marine layer to burn off. It was going to be hot, but for the moment it was pleasant. We window-shopped and strolled, and Kat kissed a smudge of chocolate off the side of my mouth. Our town car driver texted and let us know he was early.

Our first stop was tucked back in the Mayacamas Mountains on the west side of the valley. Lokoya Winery was perched above the town of St. Helena, with glorious, terraced vineyards that had a commanding view of the full valley below. We had a 10 a.m. appointment, and I enjoyed watching Kat's joy as she took in the landscape as we drove.

"You look so good today," I said.

Kat turned and batted her eyelashes at me. She only wore light makeup, which complemented the free-flowing maxi dress she wore. Strappy sandals complete her outfit, and I smile back at her with the knowledge that only bare skin was underneath the soft fabric.

"I'm so excited," she said. "I don't know how you keep doing it, John."

"Doing what?" I asked innocently.

"You keep making my dreams come true," she said, flashing her TV smile.

"Well, I have to find some way to ward off all those guys who would swoop in for you if I lose focus for even one second," I said, grinning back at her.

Kat rolled her eyes at me. She covered my right hand with both of hers.

"Baby," she said, looking at me very seriously all of the sudden, "I know you're joking. But I feel like it's important to tell you that would never, ever happen. Our journey was meant to culminate at this pinnacle. And it's only going to get better."

I smiled at her and realized she had absolutely sensed and snuffed out an unconscious fear that bubbled under the surface of my mind. It was a bit jarring to realize that fear still coursed inside me.

"I love you," I said and kissed her softly on the lips.

"I love you, daddy," she said. "Forever."

We pulled up to Lokoya and were greeted by their hospitality manager. We had a brief tour of the property, and we marveled at how glorious a perch the winery enjoyed. The vineyards were manicured, with tight grape clusters and perfectly kept canopies. Then we sat at an imposing, rustic wooden dining table in a room overlooking those vineyards and tasted through a progression of four Cabernets of increasing complexity and price.

Kat loved the intimacy of a tasting just for us. The wines were rich and brawny but balanced. It was a perfect start to the day. And after revisiting each of the four wines for a second taste, we were just feeling the fuzzy buzz creep into our brains. We were in grand spirits as we walked back to the town car and set off for our second tasting. It was a twenty-minute drive down the Mayacamas and across the valley to Joseph Phelps. Kat bubbled over with excitement.

"This is so much fun!" she gushed. "It's beautiful. The wine is amazing. But it's more than just that. It's having the wine in the place! It makes it purely magical!"

I beamed at her.

"I'm so glad you're loving this," I said. "I don't know why it's taken us so long to come here."

"We have to come back," she said. "All of us."

"I'd like to get a place out here one day," I confided.

"Oh my god! That would be unreal!" Kat was positively giddy.

We rode in silence for a couple minutes, but Kat kept close to me. I let my hands wander a little bit, then she looked at me with her classic, playful expression, biting her lower lip. She reached into her cross-body purse, which she hadn't taken off, and pulled out her trusty vial of coke.

"Let's make it a party daddy," she said, licking her lips.

"Perfect, Kitty Kat," I said. "You know it drives me crazy."

Lust thrust through my body. Kat could see it. She loved the power she had over me. She loved pushing my buttons. She loved, as much as I did, how we both tried to one-up each other, always in pursuit of the next, even bigger thrill.

"Hold out your hand, daddy," Kat said.

She unscrewed the top of the vial and shoveled out a bump onto the back of my hand. She bent down, closed one nostril, and snorted it almost violently with the other. It disappeared, but she seductively licked my hand just to be sure.

"So fucking hot," I marveled. "Every fucking time."

"I swear that whatever place cocaine hits me right away?" she said, sniffling. "Is directly connected to my pussy. I'm tingling."

She repeated the bump routine for her other nostril, but this time she punctuated it by lewdly licking my finger.

"Fuck," I sighed.

"Is it bad that I love cocaine so much?" Kat asked sweetly.

"Hell no," I said, my breathing shallow and rapid.

"I can't help it," she said. "I love being high. I love that rush. And, oh my gosh, look at what it does to me!"

She had snuck a hand up her dress and showed off the sticky, sultry mess between her thighs. I licked my lips. Kat handed me the vial of coke, and I took two bumps off the shovel-spoon while she cleaned her fingers off.

"It gives me the same rush as when you're driving super fast," I said. "Right on the edge. Pure adrenaline. A total thrill."

Kat put her face inches from mine.

"It also makes your dick so fucking hard, I can feel it throb when you're inside me," she said.

"We've got enough time, I could get inside you for a few quick strokes," I said, my voice urgent.

She grinned and shook her head.

"No, daddy," she said. "I'm going to tease you some more."

And she sat back, smoothed down her dress, and gave out a vivacious laugh.

"Cruel," I said, but I couldn't hold back my own smile.

It's hard to prepare yourself for the grandeur of the view from Joseph Phelps on Howell Mountain. It's breathtaking. And the quality of the wines match that view. Kat was in heaven. She loved tasting on the terrace, the finely manicured vineyard in immediate view, and an impeccable sightline to the rest of the valley below us. The cocaine had amped up our energy level, and we tasted a bit quickly, ready to move on to the next thing.

The next thing was a tasting at Mumm Napa, the branch of the French Champagne house in California. It was only about ten minutes, but Kat had a way to make the ride seem interminable. As soon as we were back in the town car, she unzipped my pants and began the most excruciatingly, teasing blow job I could remember. It was really even a blow job. It was a series of prolonged, teasing licks interspersed with dirty talk and wisps of air blown on my shaft. She cradled my balls and talked about how much she wanted my cum in her mouth. And then we pulled into Mumm, and it was time to get out. She tucked me back inside my pants, zipped me up, and smiled as she veritably jumped out of the car.

"You're a cruel mistress," I said, as we held hands and walked into the shop that led to the tasting room.

"I'm not a mistress," she said. "But I do fuck like one."

The heavy flirtation continued through the tasting. We powered through three good sparkling wines, then opted to drink a glass of our favorites to prolong the experience. Kat excused herself to the restroom and came back with wild eyes that told me one thing: she had raided the cocaine stash during her pee break.

"You keep bumping up, Kitty Kat, and you're not going to be able to keep teasing me," I joked.

"I don't want to be a tease, daddy," she said. "Do you need to use the facilities?"

"Perhaps I do," I said.

I reached under the table, and Kat's hand was waiting. She dropped the vial in my palm, and I stood up.

"You might check if the family restroom is free," she suggested.

I knew she was up to something, but I played along. I pushed my chair back in place and found the family restroom, which was outside past the wine and gift shop. I took a chance and left the door unlocked, which in retrospect was kind of stupid since the first thing I did was unscrew the vial's cap and plied my nose with cocaine with the force of a rocket. I put the vial back in my pocket and positioned myself in front of the toilet, flipping the lid up. Just as I started to pee, I heard the door open, then quickly click shut. The click of the lock followed almost immediately.

"Hi, Kitty Kat," I said, taking a chance.

"How did you know it was me?" came Kat's voice from behind me.

Then I could feel her behind me. She reached her arms around me and took hold of my cock, taking control of my urination.

"You have the prettiest dick, daddy," she said, her voice possessed with lust.

"I must love you to give you this level of control," I said. "You could make me piss all over my shoes."

We laughed.

"You know I'd never do that," she said.

"I do know that," I said. "Because you have other things you much prefer to do in public bathrooms."

"Like suck your dick," she said.

"I didn't pay the check," I said. "And we'll lose our table."

"No, daddy," Kat said, now moving to flip down the toilet's lid and sit on it. "I ordered us another glass."

"Smart girl," I said.

She dabbed the tip of my cock with a piece of toilet paper, then swallowed me whole.

"Fuck," I said.

This was an all-out oral assault on Kat's part. She had been teasing me for hours, and now she wanted her reward. She massaged the underside of my cock with her tongue, adding in urgent suction every time she pulled her head back after deep-throating me. Her hands skillfully massaged my balls, knowing just how to hit the perfect amount of pressure to stir me into a crazy, head-swimming mess. My heart thumped in my chest. My vision turned grainy. The pleasure hit me so hard and fast, I simply couldn't control myself. I don't think it was even three minutes later that I grunted and shot a wickedly large load of cum into Kat's ready, willing mouth. She didn't even flinch. She simply gave a little, happy moan as I unloaded across her tongue, and she savored it. Kat made a point of flashing me the creamy load in her mouth before swallowing, giving one more satisfied sigh.