Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, daddy, I'm a good cumslut, too," she said in her sing-song voice.

"God, baby," I said, staggering back and putting myself back together.

"I love sucking your dick," she said. "Cum, cocaine, Champagne? These are a few of my favorite things."

I laughed, and Kat did another round of bumps. I followed her lead, and, probably too boisterously, we returned to our table in the tasting room. Just like that, we slipped back into being a normal couple enjoying Napa on any given summer weekend. Except Kat liked to keep teasing me with a little bit of dirty talk. As we reviewed our tastings for the day and compared which wines were our favorite, which was fun because Kat had a sharp palate that was much keener than mine, she got that coy look on her face.

"Of course," she said, "nothing compares to the complexity and satisfaction from sucking a load out of your gorgeous dick in a public bathroom."

I must have flushed red, just in time for our tasting room guide to ask if we needed anything else.

"I think we've sampled it all," Kat said with a vivacious laugh.

I thanked her, pulled out my American Express, and said we'd just take the check. We had hit the perfect plane of wine buzz, cocaine high, and percolating sexual tension. The ride back to the hotel should have been ten minutes, but peak summer tourist traffic made it twenty. But we didn't mind. We were cuddled up in the back seat, and the realization that we were only a few hours away from Kat's dream dinner started to sink in.

Back in our room, we were still too wired to take it easy. So we popped open a bottle of crisp white wine and skinny dipped in the pool. We made out for a little while before I went and grabbed a large joint packed with OG Kush, which was our favorite strain for getting the most intense munchies.

"Oh, good idea, daddy," Kat said, accepting the lighter I offered with the spliff.

She sparked it up and took a long, deep hit and held it. And held it. And held it. Finally, she passed me the joint and set the lighter on the side of the pool. And held it. I took a hit, and Kat finally exhaled, coughing and laughing at the same time.

"You're so sexy when you smoke," I said, also exhaling.

"I love smoking," Kat said, swimming close to me.

I took another, smaller hit before passing it back to her. But before she took another puff, she kissed me, and I shotgunned the hit with her.

"This is paradise," I said, watching Kat greedily suck on the joint. "I know we've been to incredible places. But this one has a really profound effect on me."

"Would you ever want to buy something up here?" she asked.

"God, I mean, that's like a dream, but I never really thought it would be possible," I said.

"A lot of things have changed, baby," Kat said. "What was once impossible is now ... well, I mean, it's possible." She giggled.

"Honestly, I haven't really thought about it," I said. "We certainly have more resources than I ever imagined."

"We should figure out how much it would take," she said.

Kat swimmed close to me again. The joint was cashed, and she neatly dribbled it with water and then set it aside. She slipped her arms around my neck. The cool water dripping from her arms felt good. She kissed me, then pulled her head back, as if she wanted to see me fully.

"You do so much for us, John," she said. "We're completely taken care of, beyond our wildest dreams. You give us the freedom to explore and enjoy and just live life to its absolute fullest. But you know what?"

"What?" I said, smiling at her, admiring her bloodshot eyes and her sincere grin.

"You should do more for yourself," she said. "Whatever you want, you know we're going to be on board with. We want you to be as happy as we are."

"But I have all that," I said. "And more."

"You don't have a house in wine country," she teased, and her hands dropped from my neck, down my chest, and disappeared below the water.

"True," I said, and then my breathing turned into a gasp as I felt her hands on my cock.

"How long before dinner?" she asked.

"A little more than two hours," I said.

"Make love to me, John?" Kat asked.

I only mustered a nod. She took me by the hand, and we went inside. We started in the shower, taking the chill off and rinsing our bodies free of the chlorine. I kissed her neck, and she still tasted slightly salty. We couldn't be too leisurely because dinner was looming, but we were controlled in our passion. The long day of teasing with little release made it one of the most sensuous sessions we had enjoyed in quite some time. Kat and I moved together symphonically, always knowing where to go next. I tasted her pussy and ass with my tongue, but she was already so close to cumming that she begged for my cock instead.

Kat took control of our fuck. She rode on top of me, shoving her tits into my mouth and urging me to bite her nipples harder. We were a stick mess after she came twice. Then she turned around to ride me reverse-cowgirl to show off just how wet she was. One of life's great treats was to see Kat's ass bounce on my cock. It was mesmerizing, and something I never got tired of. My cock glistened, becoming more coated with every stroke. I couldn't stop staring at it. Kat came again. It was as if I were hypnotized as I watched the juices flow down my shaft and onto my thighs. It occurred to me that we might have to shower again.

"God, baby, you feel so good," Kat moaned. "I'm gonna cum again, and then I want you to fill me up. You know how much I love date nights when my pussy is full of your sperm."

"Remember the first time I came in your panties and sent you out on date night?" I grunted, savoring the memory.

"Yes, daddy," Kat sighed. "I can't believe I was so stupid ever to be with such a loser. I always needed a real man like you."

She bounced her ass up and down faster. She spewed begging, desperate filth about needing me to cum inside her. I was powerless to resist. I smacked her ass a couple times as my hips thrust up to meet her and buried white-hot rivets of sperm inside her cunt. My moans and cries signaled my loss of control, and she groaned in adoration as she felt the thick load travel paint her insides. Quickly and skillfully, Kat rolled off my cock and lay on her back.

"Go get my panties, daddy," she instructed. "I want all that cum rubbing against my lips tonight."

"This is the only good reason to wear panties," I told her as I complied, and we laughed.

I realized we were going to one of the best restaurants in the country, if not the world, absolutely smelling like sex. Satisfied, we finally dressed for dinner. I had bought a new suit for the occasion, and Kat looked like she might rip it off me immediately when she saw me in it for the first time. I could have said the same for the stunning, green-and-pink floral Oscar de la Renta tea-length dress Kat wore. We were dressed to kill.

To save Kat's feet in five-inch heels, we had the town car drive us the short distance to the restaurant. If we thought we stood out in the crowd and also walked into the meal with stratospheric expectations, maybe the best way to describe that evening was humbling. We were seated in a small, stone-walled room with only two other tables. It was intimate and romantic, and every aspect, to the finest, unnoticed details, were perfect. The service was warm but unintrusive. The kitchen's execution was precise and technical yet full of the comfort and love you'd expect to find in the best grandmother's kitchen.

The wine knocked our socks off, and the prices matched, but we didn't care. Neither of us had ever experienced wine matched so perfectly with food. I had come to believe most pairings were mundane. This proved me wrong, as I found the white whale of wine-and-food harmony.

I'm not sure four hours had ever slipped by in such effortless pleasure -- at least not in the context of eating and drinking. Kat and I were completely lost in the experience, which floated along from high to high. Neither of us had enjoyed a meal so much, and we wondered why, now that we had the resources, we didn't make a point to eat like this more often, to plunder the high-end luxury that restaurants had to offer. We resolved to make it a priority.

"It's a good excuse to travel," Kat pointed out.

"Don't you think it's a little difficult to travel these days?" I asked.

"Not as hard as it's going to be when the kids start school," she noted.

"Good point," I said. "Maybe I've just gotten into a little bit of a rut."

"I don't know if it's a rut," she said. "But maybe we're broadening our range of interests."

"Perhaps widening the scope of our hedonism?" I said.

"And prioritizing it differently," Kat said.

"So you're saying it can't all be cocaine and orgies?" I said with a chuckle.

"Not all," she said. "Just mostly. Which means there's some room for other things."

We both burst out in a full-blown laugh.

"Maybe we plan a culinary road trip," I said. "Here and New York and Paris."

"For starters," Kat said.

I could see the genuine excitement in her eyes. She loved this idea. And I wondered if we had spent too much time playing in other brands of hedonism at the expense of something we truly loved. Not that we didn't love it all.

"We should do this," I said. "When else will we get to?"

"Never," she said.

"Then let's make it happen," I said.

Kat showered me with a look of happiness that reminded me of the very first time I realized she was in love with me. I remembered the day distinctly. I had cooked her lunch at my apartment. It was the first time I had really tried to go all-out and impress her. When she had taken her first bite of the truffle omelet I had served her with homemade bread, I thought she might melt into my soul forever. Maybe she had -- if not then, certainly by now.

* * *

We finished dinner, got the customary kitchen tour, and had our moments of hero-worship with the chef and proprietor. Then we found ourselves back into the startlingly crisp Napa night.

"Do you want to walk?" Kat said.

"If you're not too cold," I said.

"No, I'm good," she said. "A little walk would do me some good. I can't believe I ate every last one of those chocolates."

"I admire the hell out of whoever made all of those," I said regarding the final, delectable mignardises that closed the meal.

"There wasn't a bite I had tonight that wasn't absolutely perfect," she said. "Each element individually was delicious, and all the flavors worked even better together!"

"I loved every minute of it," I said. "But I have to confess, darling."

"What, daddy?" Kat said.

We walked with Kat's arm hooked in mine. Our pace was slow, leisurely, savoring the night as we had our dinner. We were also a little drunk from all the wine.

"The thing I loved most was seeing how much you loved it," I said.

"It was a dream come true," she said. "I mean that. Sincerely. I have fantasized about that for so long."

It barely took us longer than five minutes to get back to the Bardessono. The length and indulgence of the day suddenly caught up to us. We both felt it.

"Should we just go to bed?" I said.

Kat nodded, turning and exposing her neck so that I could help unzip her dress. Within thirty minutes, despite a weak attempt to kiss and get our sexual engines running again, we were asleep. The next thing we knew, it was nine o'clock the next morning. I hadn't scheduled any tastings until after lunch, so we took things easy for a couple hours. We slept hard and moved slowly. Kat's hair was a mess, and I teased her about looking like a pornstar. I kissed her, and she pulled back, covering her mouth.

"You know I don't care about morning breath," I said.

"Yeah, well, I do," she said, getting up and scurrying to the bathroom.

I watched her naked figure for a few moments as she prepared her toothbrush, then joined her to do the same. I positioned myself behind her as we brushed away. When we finished, Kat turned around and gave me a languorous kiss.

"I always looked more like a whore than a pornstar," she teased back at me.

"You were such a whore," I said, my cock hardening against her.

We retreated back to the bed. We both knew morning sex was inevitable. We loved it.

"I was, daddy," she said between kisses as we got under the covers again.

"Do you miss it?" I asked.

"Escorting?" Kat asked, blinking at me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Not for a minute," she said.

"Are you sure?" I prodded.

"Baby, I am more than sure," she said. "It was a fun, wild time that I think I really needed in my life, but it also feels so long ago. I'm not quite sure I can relate to the person I was back then. I sowed my wild oats, and I moved on, you know?"

"That makes sense," I said.

Our kisses were soft, patient.

"Does it turn you on to think about what a whore I was?" she asked knowingly, her hand slipping down to touch my cock.

"Of course," I said. "You know I loved watching you."

"What did you like watching best?" she asked.

I stiffened in her hand as I told her.

"Seeing them worship you," I said. "How many of them couldn't believe they were getting sexual attention from someone so beautiful."

"Mmmm," Kat said, flicking her tongue briefly against mine. "I loved that, too."

"What was your favorite part?" I asked.

"Somewhat the same," she said, her hand moving at a very slow, teasing pace on my shaft. "My favorite thing was having these wealthy, powerful, married men turn into putty because they could pay to fuck me. God, my pussy is tingling just thinking about it."

I pushed my hand between her thighs and felt the slick wetness gathering on her lips, just inside her folds.

"But, really, the sexiest thing was the power those men felt from paying me, the entitlement," she continued. "I've always liked power, but I was constantly amazed by how many of them were fairly average in looks and average or below in dick size. Even if they were like that? They still acted like they owned me, and that level of arrogance made me putty in their hands."

"A true whore," I said.

"Yes, daddy," Kat said. "But now I'm your whore. And that's a better feeling than anything else in the world."

"I love you, Kitty Kat," I said.

We put story time aside and started kissing deeply. It could only lead to one place. In a few minutes, I positioned myself on top of Kat. With practiced movements, she guided my cock between her legs, and I pushed forward. As always, I met no resistance. Our eyes locked as I penetrated her fully, and both of us closed our eyes and threw our heads back in satisfaction.

"You feel amazing," she said with a happy sigh. "You're so fucking hard."

"You're soaked," I observed.

"I'll be even more soaked when you give me that load of cum, daddy," she said.

We took our time. She came three times before I was willing to consider my own pleasure. Our bodies had generated a lot of heat and sweat under the comforter, so I finally kicked it off, and I flipped Kat over. I wanted her from behind, and she shimmied toward me, eager to feel the long, deep strokes of doggy style.

"Fuck, I'm not going to last long," I said after only a few strokes.

"Fill me up, baby, and let me play with your cum in my pussy all day long," she said.

She had a fourth orgasm before I finally moaned out in an unintelligible climax, pumping my load as deeply inside her as I could. It was beautifully satisfying, and both of us felt that jolt of energy that uniquely seized us after sex. We cuddled for a few minutes, cementing the unspoken, spiritual connection between, before I went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, but Kat nixed that idea.

"No shower," she said with a grin. "I want to feel you on me and in me."

"Naughty girl," I said, loving the idea.

"I'll wear something that gives you easy access, too," she said. "Maybe we can sneak away into a vineyard and you can take me again. I like knowing you might want me anytime, anywhere."

"It's one of my favorite things about you," I said.

We dressed, had a late cup of coffee, and went to our first tasting. On an empty stomach, we felt a decent buzz after powering through a handful of Cabernets. We grabbed sandwiches for lunch and decided to call an audible. Instead of hitting a couple tasting room stops we had planned on, we went south on Highway 29 until we jogged over onto Highway 121. We pulled up at the grandly perched Domaine Carneros, bought a couple bottles of cold bubbly, and snuck off on the grounds to find a secluded spot for a picnic. The vineyards were too sloped and out in the open, but there were plenty of nooks and crannies between the parking lot, perfectly groomed lawn, and the long staircase up to the imitation Taittinger chateau overlooking the Carneros region.

The tasting room girls had been kind enough to loan us a couple Champagne flutes, and we drank and ate behind the bushes and trees as we watched people come and go. It was a busy day, and it was a thrill to be unseen voyeurs. Inevitably, when we finished the first bottle of wine and our sandwiches, my hands started to get a mind of their own. It was probably a needless risk, and I wondered if folks looking down from the chateau could see us, but we had a quick, slow-motion fuck before getting back on the road to a final couple tastings.

"My god, John," Kat said when we were back in the town car. "My pussy is like a storage warehouse for your cum right now."

I laughed and said, "That's how it should be, darling."

"It's almost a shame I'm on the pill with you giving me so much cum," she said, biting her lip.

"Oh really, Kitty Kat?" I said, somewhat surprised. "Has that been on your mind?"

"One day, baby," she said. "But not quite yet."

"It seems like my girls have been talking about family a lot lately," I noted.

"We do talk about it," she said, putting her hand on my thigh. "But there are others who should come first. My time will come again."

"And you want it to?" I asked, despite knowing the answer.

"Of course, John," she said, her eyes sparkling. "Maybe in a year or two. After we do some other things."

"What other things?" I said.

"Our restaurant project, for one," she said. "But also really settling in and maximizing this new life of ours."

"I bet you have some ideas," I said.

"I always do, daddy," she said. "I always do."

"Want to share them?" I prodded her.

"I want us all to talk about and figure out how to do less," she said. "More togetherness, less work. We don't have to be world beaters. We've already beat the world."

"I like the sound of that," I said. "A lot."

"I've been thinking about something else, too, with our group, you know, our play group," she said. "It's not fully formulated, but I have sketched out some ideas in my head, so I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense."

"I'm sure it's great," I said. "Tell me."

"We've had some really fun parties," she said, "but it's all been quite ad hoc. I think it would be fun and helpful if we had a bit more structure and dependability."

"Okay," I said.

"Like, what I mean is, we could plan on one party a month or every two weeks," she said. "With very clear rules. Very clear membership, although that's kind of a weird term. I think what we saw with Jess and Manny was that if we're fuzzy on certain boundaries, we might find distractions."

"You want to minimize distractions and maximize fun," I said.

"That's exactly right," she said.

"You've got some more specific things in mind, don't you?" I said.

"Of course, daddy," she said.

"You're not going to tell me what those are, I bet," I said. It wasn't a question.

"Of course not, daddy," she said with a giggle. "I have to keep you on your toes."

"It's going to be fun, isn't it?" I said.

"Of course it is, daddy," she said, her voice dancing around in a dazzling, playful rhythm.