All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 43'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Crystal the cock sleeve and her great tits start off another 5 Star chapter of smut. Everything in the chapter is over the top 5 Star sex and Debauchery and some hottest sex with the hottest slut around.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OH!...YES! Juliet turned!! The hottest yet!!

UnknownUser1234UnknownUser123411 months ago

Great stories, please can you fix the book series too include all chapters as they stop at 207

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreaking11 months agoAuthor

Thank you for noticing that, UnknownUser1234! I thought the series were linking -- will work on that now!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hottest five star story on the site and nasty drama and sex with lots of sluts that love to fuck big cocks for their much needed cum intake and pleasure.

Qwer12Qwer1211 months ago

Wow Wow Wow. Just had a chance to read this and it is a 5 Star Smut Fest of the best top shelf entertainment around. So much happening in these 3 pages I had to read it twice. And is always fun with the little hidden nuggets of even more smut to come. Love the idea of bring in more studs to help out the ladies as they need to have their fun as well. So many wet and willing holes that need the proper hammering and filling them up with hot baby batter. The joint party of both of Jess’s world was a hot event and added to the nasty fun that they all had. Was an outstanding chapter and ready for more. Time to fill all the sluts with fresh alpha spunk. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

While the action was sexy and tantalizing to read, I can’t help but wonder if it could have been better. The women all have personal boundaries that they’re setting up to show allegiance and dedication to John. Within these thresholds of allowable personal behaviours it takes away from the hot actions at the party as the women always pull back a little. The story shows that they want to go all out with the men. The women want to let loose, but always pull back. I really feel sorry for Rita, she wants to indulge in her fetish, but seems to feel ashamed and reluctant.

I don’t understand the limiting behaviours of the women when John shows no consideration for who or when he has sex with. John does it all whenever he likes. Does John have less allegiance to the women in his life? How come the women don’t demand equal opportunities and attention?

If the characters all had the abilities to action their horny desires the story would really take off.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reading John's monologue reminded me of my friend who lost his woman, who had been with him for over 12 years, after he allowed her to have sex with another man just once. Well, but that's the real world, where love isn't as pure and sacred as depicted in the stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES