Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want that dick," Kat said with unbridled desire as she aggressively attacked Bryce with her mouth.

"Want to show me how much you missed me, big boy?" Katie said to Jamie with a confidence that had been missing in her for ages.

Jess took a turn at playing coke fairy, going around to everyone in the room to make sure they had enjoyed their fill of the magic powder that powered our lust. I was flying. But there was a dull edge to it for me. Rita still wouldn't do anything more than make the slightest movements with my cock inside her. She relished living out her fantasy as much as she did teasing me, building me like a profoundly skilled tease.

"I need you," I whispered to her.

"You'll get me," she said nonchalantly. "Let's finish this."

Her eyes were aflame with lust. I could see she needed more. This was a legitimate test to probe the limits of her cum addiction. She was lucky that Kat, Jess, and Katie were orchestrating the show. They knew exactly what to do. They had chosen their marks perfectly. After Ryan and his gargantuan performance, the girls had chosen men and employed methods with one thing in mind: speed. They knew they would be able to extract their essence rapidly, exploring what might satisfy Rita.

Jamie and Bryce, like a great quarterback-wide receiver tandem, were completely in sync. It barely took five minutes for Kat and Katie to make them cum. They were two more impressive loads, filling Rita's glass to a level higher than what Ryan had done on his own. She gulped it down as greedily as ever. Her lust for sperm was seemingly undented, and her enthusiasm was as boundless as ever.

"I can't believe you've all done this for me!" she bubbled, licking her lips and drawing a finger across the inside of the glass. "All these hot guys, and you're getting them off and feeding them to me! This is heaven!"

"And just wait," Jess said, licking her lips. "I think the best is yet to ... come."

She giggled, pleased with herself. Like a conductor with a train to keep running, Jess escorted Jamie and Bryce back to the party. Rita's pussy had gone from leaking to gushing. I could feel the pool of arousal settling against my thighs. I started to let my hands wander more, as we got over the initial infatuation with just watching what went on around us. Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass. I pinched them lightly, making her moan softly. She turned to me and whispered.

"I don't want you to make me cum until this is over," she said. "But feel this."

She took my left hand off her tits and guided it gently to the junction between her legs. The skin on her thighs was slick. She took my fingertips and let them graze the very top of her slit. And there, bulging unmistakably, was her clit, like a little pebble just sticking out.

"You are so fucking turned on," I observed.

"I really hope you don't think I'm a slut for this," she said.

"You are a slut," I said. "My perfect slut. Don't you change for a second."

"I want more," she said. "I feel like if I get another glass of cum, I might just cum when I taste it."

"Well, I think you're in luck," I said, gesturing toward the doorway.

Jess was back, and she led into the room her three Daydream studs, Jimmy, Johnny, and Patrick. They were tall, confident, and handsome.

"Where are my fluffers?" Jess said theatrically as she came inside.

"Right here, boss," Katie said whimsically.

They were at the nightstand, gathering up the cocaine and paraphernalia.

"You read my mind!" Jess said happily. "Big dicks like this need to have a line on them!"

"Oh, can I get some?" Rita asked.

Kat tossed Rita a vial, which had a spoon inside the cap. She was squarely focused on the pornstars. Seeing her bite her bottom lip made my cock harder. Rita unscrewed the vial and snorted four bumps quickly before holding the spoon under my nose. I felt the welcome jolt of cocaine rush through me and started kissing Rita's neck as Kat poured a generous amount of blow onto Patrick's cock. Jess and Katie were stroking the guys to get them and keep them hard.

"This is fucking awesome," Jimmy said, the boy-next-door grin that had made him mainstream famous for the moment lighting up the room.

"Jess, you have to know, Daydream has the best fucking fringe benefits," Johnny said with a laugh.

"I always aim to keep my talent happy," Jess said sweetly. "Anything I can do."

"I told these guys you would be very, very hands on," Patrick said, chuckling because Jess was in the process of gripping his cock while Kat sprinkled it with coke.

"Not just hands," Jimmy continued joking.

The three of them stood in front of the bed, a few feet back, in a semicircle. They were shockingly at ease, their hard cocks out covered in powder. Jess signaled Kat and Katie, each of them with a glass straw in hand at the ready. Jess kneeled next to Patrick, Kat to the side of Johnny, and Katie next to Jimmy. Kat caught my eye. They had positioned themselves so I would have a perfect view of all three of them doing the line, thick lines of coke.

"Ready daddy?" she said to me, and I just grinned at her.

"I can feel you getting harder," Rita whispered. "It's so fucking hot. I love how much this turns you on."

"Can we get a little bit of that blow?" Jimmy asked.

"Of course, stud," Jess said.

Katie had already bounced over to the nightstand and came back with another vial of coke and handed it up to Jimmy as she returned to her knees. The girls cleaned off the remaining powder from the pornstars' cocks, as they took turns unlocking the pleasure of neurological numbness for themselves.

"Wow, you have a pretty dick, Johnny," Kat said. "I don't know if I've ever seen a tip this fat."

She ran her hands up his chiseled abs while she slipped her tongue around his erect flesh. Next to her, Katie seemed in awe of Jimmy. One hand gently cradled his tight balls, while she gazed at how her hand fit perfectly around the base of his shaft. While Johnny was long with a thick head, Jimmy's cock wasn't massive by porn standards. It wasn't quite eight inches and noticeably thicker than average, but it didn't stand out. Not like Patrick's, which glistened like an angry sword as Jess slobbered on his prodigious, nearly eleven inches.

I massaged Rita's breasts, tweaking her nipples from time to time, as we watched the scene unfold before us. Initially, this three-way blow job started just like the others had.

"You're not tempted by any of those cocks?" I asked Rita.

"No, baby," Rita said, nibbling my ear. "I have the only dick I want inside me right now. I am really curious about what's in those ball sacks, though." She laughed huskily. "They look really full. I seriously think I could get off just drinking their jizz."

"Let's find out," I said.

As time progressed, we watched the action evolve into something much more out of a porn movie. The guys clearly started out reserved, testing the limits of what the girls were into. When they realized just how wickedly unbridled my girlfriends were, they pushed those boundaries.

Jimmy gathered Katie's thick, blonde hair into a rough bun and grabbed hold of it tightly with one hand. He roughly face-fucked her, much to Katie's delight.

"You like it rough, huh?" Jimmy said to her, sweat forming on his brow.

"Really rough," Katie panted, taking a moment to pull herself off his cock.

"Get on the bed," Jimmy ordered, pulling her up by the hair and smacking her on the ass hard. Katie squealed in delight at the crack of his hand against her flesh.

"Like this, stud?" Katie said, positioning herself so her head hung over the edge of the mattress to our side.

"You read my mind," Jimmy said with a smile before he plunged his cock mercilessly into Katie's waiting throat.

When I turned back to the action in front of us, I saw tears streaming down Jess's cheeks as she repeatedly gagged herself on Patrick's monster. She delighted in it, as spit covered her neck and chest. Kat, on the other hand, was taking the gentle approach with Johnny. She worshiped his cock. He seemed content to enjoy her oral talents, until he wasn't. In a flash, he pulled Kat up and flipped her upside down. She shrieked in surprise. Johnny was ripped, and he made the movement look effortless. His cock had come out of Kat's mouth, but she easily found it again, her hair nearly dusting the floor in her inverted position. Johnny pushed down the hem of Kat's toga and smiled.

"Looks like we've got a little ass slut here," he said when he saw the jeweled butt plug nestled in her ass.

Kat only moaned on his cock in agreement. Johnny wrapped his arms around Kat's ass cheeks and buried his face in her cunt, licking aggressively, while also bouncing her mouth up and down on his cock. Strings of spit dropped to the floor.

Just like that, it was like we had joined the set of a porn movie. It was exciting to watch. The men were fully in control, yet, at the same time, the girls were rapidly sending each of the three stars into a spiral toward orgasm. Rita sensed it. She shifted, moving back and forth, the excitement building in her, too. My cock ached. It had been nearly an hour of relentless teasing, witnessing a relentlessly erotic scene. I wanted my turn, but I knew it had to wait.

And I didn't have to wait very long. Jimmy let loose first. Fortunately, Katie had the presence of mind to grab the glass from Rita before he exploded. Six massive spurts of cum splashed into the now-cloudy glass. It was easily a couple ounces. Katie cleaned Jimmy's cock, then he picked her up and kissed her deeply.

"Fuck, I love the way you take a cock," he said, flushed and sweaty.

Katie had that coke-induced fire in her eyes.

"You should try more than my mouth sometime," she said.

Their conversation was cut short because Johnny let Kat back to the floor, and she scrambled to her knees as he jerked his cock and howled like a banshee. Katie hurried to put his bulbous head below the glass's rim. A similarly impressive stream of cum fired out of him. He closed his eyes, leaned back, and cried out again as he finished, Kat cleaning off his shaft and leaving him quivering from the heightened sensitivity.

Patrick, ever the laid back, surfer type, said, "I might as well wrap it up, too."

Jess took hold of the glass now, stroking Patrick's cock to finish him off. To aid in the effort, Kat and Katie flanked him on either side, licking his chest and sucking his nipples. He pulled Kat in for a deep kiss and whispered something to her.

"Too bad I have other plans tonight," Kat replied to the unheard offer. "But maybe sometime soon."

"Oh, shit, here it cums!" Patrick grunted.

He was the eighth to cum in the glass that night and, except for Ryan, left the most impressive load. The girls all gasped in admiration. Jess cradled the semed-filled receptacle and proudly marched it over to Rita. Kat and Katie followed her, grinning conspiratorially.

"Here you go, my queen," Jess said lushly.

"I seriously don't know how I'm going to thank you three for this," Rita said, accepting the glass and eyeing it with unabashed greed. "This is beyond a fantasy come true."

"Jesus, you really are just going to drink it?" Jimmy offered.

"Fuck yes," Rita said. "This is like ambrosia to me."

Her body shuddered, and she lifted the glass to her lips. There was no ceremony to it. She slung back the glass by its stem and swallowed all of the cum in two gulps. Rita closed her eyes as the last of the creamy fluid slid down her throat, then swirled her tongue around in the glass. Once she had gotten as much as she could that way, she opened her eyes and dipped in a finger, expertly collecting the final remnants and licking it up eagerly like most people would an ice cream cone. Then her body got very still, and she turned to me and spoke softly again.

"John, baby," she said, "if you give me just a couple thrusts right now, I'm going to cum. Please? Will you do it?"

I nodded and wordlessly raised my hips, forcing my cock all the way into her pussy, pushing against her cervix, for the first time during the entire melodrama. I repeated the motion, and Rita cried out in ecstasy. She came. Just like that. And incredibly hard.

"Oh, god, baby," she said, her chest heaving, tits encased in my hands. "I can't believe you did that. Keep fucking me. You're going to make me squirt in no time. I'm going to just keep coming."

But Rita didn't wait for me to take charge. She seized control on her own. She spread her legs wider, leveraging her hips against mine, and raised and lowered herself on me in reverse-cowgirl. She nearly let my cock slide all the way out of her each time she lifted up, then slammed back down with sticky force. She came a second time, then a third. Kat came over to join us, kissing Rita and savoring the lingering taste of the three pornstars in her mouth. Jess and Katie were on their knees, cleaning off the cocks of Jimmy, Johnny, and Patrick.

"Shit! John! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Rita screamed, and a projectile of fluid shot from her pussy.

She squirted three jets in quick succession, and then her body collapsed like a jellied mess onto me.

"Holy motherfuck," she said.

I wrapped my arms around her.

"That was the biggest fucking orgasm ever," she said.

Her eyes were bleary and glassy. She had a goofy grin on her face, which had the effect of giving her a look of total, complete, and exhausted satisfaction.

"Fucking a," Johnny said. "What a show!"

"Jess, you should sign this girl up in a movie!" Jimmy said. "I'd work with her!"

Jess laughed and waved them off.

"Go back to the party, boys," she said. "Rita is off-limits. But don't think I'll forget your help here. I'm sure there is plenty of pussy downstairs for you."

"Nice appetizer, though," Patrick said, and the porn guys decided to take Jess up on her offer.

Just like that, there were only the five of us left in the bedroom. Rita sat on the bed, her face buried in her hands. We heard a quick sob coming from her. She stared around the room at all of us.

"I can't believe all of you," she said, a trickle of tears hitting the corner of her eyes. "That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced. It was like a perfect combination of slutty filthy and pure, unadulterated love!"

"My pussy is a fucking mess," Kat said. "That was so fucking sexy! Oh my god! I can't believe how that was!"

"I need to get fucked," Katie said. "That was beyond hot. I just need to get railed and get off. Holy fuck. I don't know if I've ever seen anything more sexy."

"We were all just here, at your service for pleasure," Jess said. "Wasn't that sexy? So much fun!"

"There's only one thing I need," Rita said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"For you to cum in my mouth, baby," she said. "Finish me off."

"Fuck me, that isn't going to take long," I said.

"I don't care how long it takes," Rita said. "I just want to feel you cum in my mouth."

She buried her head in my lap and quickly enveloped my cock with her soft warmth.

"Let's go get some dick," Jess said.

"I'm in," Katie said.

"I'm going to stay here for a minute," Kat said.

She joined us on the bed. I told Jess and Katie to have fun, and then Kat covered my mouth with a kiss.

"That was so hot, daddy," she said. "Now it's your turn to cum."

"I'm so close," I said.

"Will it make you cum if I tell you that I'm going to meet Ryan to let him fuck my ass next?" Kat said sweetly. "He's going to leave me so raw and used."

"Oh, god, Kitty Kat," I panted.

"I want you and Rita to be there with me," she said. "I want you to watch me. I want you to see how hard he makes me cum. I want you to fuck right next to us."

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I announced.

Rita clamped her lips tightly around me and flicked her tongue repeatedly across the tip of my cock as I spurted into her mouth. It was a powerful, pent-up load, and she moaned as it shot in her mouth. She pulled off and smiled at me, flashing her tongue to show she hadn't swallowed it all. She crooked a finger at Kat to beckon her, and they met in a soft, sloppy kiss. They passed my cum back and forth as they made out, finally relenting as they broke down into a series of giggles.

"Oh my god," Rita said again. "So. Fucking. Hot. Like, I'm completely on Cloud Nine right now. I can't believe it, but I think I'm genuinely satisfied at the moment."

"Jesus," I said. "That took it out of me. Wow. How fucking intense was that?"

"Daddy, it was so hot," Kat said, throwing herself on my lap. "Do you want to come with me to find Ryan?"

She addressed the question to both Rita and me.

"You go," Rita said, touching me on the leg. "I am going to grab a really quick shower and collect myself. My head is spinning. I need just a minute."

"You okay?" I asked her as I stood up.

"I'm seriously perfect," she said with a content smile. "I'm just going to take a minute to regroup. That was, I don't know, I'm not sure I can find words for it. It was so perfect. I never imagined that living out that fantasy would feel even that good. I guess I just had no idea what doing it would actually be like, or how I would react."

"It was sexy as fuck," Kat said and kissed her. "That's all you need to know."

"It was sexy as fuck," I said and followed Kat's kiss with one of my own.

"I'll come find you," Rita said. "I want to see you with Ryan, Kat."

Kat smiled at her and offered her hand to me. I took it, and we left the bedroom, closing the door behind us.

"I'm guessing Ryan will need some recovery time, daddy," Kat said. "So maybe we make a lap and hang out a little bit before diving into something else that'll be intense. What do you think?"

"That sounds great to me," I said. "I feel bad that we all kind of disappeared and left our guests to their own devices."

"Oh, I'm sure they don't mind," Kat said, her eyes sparkling and playful.

We walked downstairs, and the scene that revealed itself made it clear Kat was correct. There was a chorus of lines being snorted. Buzzing conversation. Laughter between sips of drinks. The party was in full-swing, and if the way our guests had broken into smaller groups and couples, "swing" was the operative word. I looked at my watch. It was barely eight o'clock. We had a long way to go.

As soon as we hit the first floor, we bumped into Juliet.

"Oh my god!" she said when she saw us. "I was so hoping to see you! How did it go? I want to hear everything!"

"I think Rita was really, really happy," I said with a wry smile.

"That makes me so happy!" Juliet said, her voice singsong, blissful, and intoxicated. "I love that you could make that happen for her!" She pushed close to me, setting her hand on my chest, and kissed me. "And I missed you." She turned to Kat and kissed her. "And missed you, too!"

"I love your party mood!" Kat said happily. "I could use a bump of that."

"You know, when you're on set," Juliet said, "it's so serious and so intense and so focused. You never get a chance to just get fucked up and cut loose. I mean, sure, mellow out with some weed or escape on a day off by eating some shrooms, but nothing like we do on nights like this. I've so needed this."

"Well, what else do you need?" I asked, trying to cajole her into something naughty.

"I had missed coke and molly together," she gushed. "It's maybe my favorite high, I think. At least at a party."

She spoke fast. Her words were punctuated by sharp consonants. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Carly staring at us, and a dull sense of dread struck me. I hadn't talked to Juliet yet about Carly's movie proposal. This definitely wasn't the right time to do it, either. Then a thought struck me. Maybe there was something else I could do.

"Is it true you told Ryan you'd let him do your ass?" Juliet continued, spraying conversation like a machine gun.