Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 46

Story Info
Rita's fantasy come true.
8.5k words
4.85
3.2k
5

Part 46 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Welcome to a very proper swingers party! This has been the direction of the group's sexual exploration for a while, but it's starting to gel with the advent of this gathering. This will be a multi-chapter overview because there is so much exploration to be done, but we'll start with fulfilling Rita's great fantasy. And there's also some plot development, too, because that's still important. I hope you enjoy it. Keep the feedback coming!

* * *

From that first ring of the doorbell, the party took off like a rocket ship. I don't know what kind of planning or coaxing had gone into this event, but the girls had pulled it off without a hitch. Within fifteen minutes of the start time printed on the invitation, the house was teeming with a score of our wildest friends. To some extent, I suppose, "friends" was a term to use loosely. A few people we had only met via parties like this. But everyone felt comfortable and understood the rules of engagement. It was an energetic-but-respectful gathering of two dozen people.

Despite the varying degrees of familiarity among us and our guests, everyone seemed to at least know someone well. That made conversation, mingling, and sliding around the house easy. Lubrication, I thought to myself, amused, was the order of the day.

There really was something that separated this gathering from the others since we had moved to LA. It was different from any that we had hosted back in Houston, too. This expressly was a swingers' party. The rules were laid out in the invitation, but they already were understood by everyone attending. It was simple common sense, really. Everyone needed to be respectful, consensual, and genuinely hear one another. That sounded hokey, but, with the crowd we had assembled, we felt like that was good enough. And it was, which underscored to us what a special situation we found ourselves in.

But looking back on it would be getting ahead of ourselves. We had a whole night of unbridled debauchery to enjoy. It was a whirlwind from the get-go. Juliet and Melanie had come over hours early, helping us get ready. Jason, Crystal, and Bianka arrived next. While Jason helped me get drinks poured, the girls went on an apparent mission to take bumps of cocaine from every single snuff box in the house. The Hollywood crew showed up together shortly after, led by Petey and Alix. They were joined by Ryan, Carly, Vic, and Cecily. The three Daydream guys -- Johnny, Jimmy, and Patrick -- weren't far behind. And, rounding out the attendees, Christy showed up with our special guests from Vegas, Kelly and Jamie and Nicole and Bryce.

Initially I tried to keep up, pouring drinks and greeting everyone. There were incredible vibes from the start. There was an expectant buzz filling up the house and spilling over outside. People drank and dipped into the variety of appetizers laid out. The first pungent puffs of marijuana drifted into the air. Here and there, I heard the occasional sniff or snort, but mostly it was just of a bump and not the tat-tat-tat of lines being cut up. I caught snippets of conversation. Jamie and Bryce talked enthusiastically about the Vegas football team's chances for the season. Cecily gushed about a new movie role she had that she was convinced would break her free from the stereotype of a little-sister character. The Daydream guys lusting after non-porn girls and setting their sights on civilian targets. I tried to make eye contact with Carly, but she was engrossed in conversation with Petey, Alix dutifully standing beside them with her tits almost totally uncovered.

Then arms enveloped me from behind, and a giggling voice said, "Daddy, it's time for our special kickoff."

I turned around and saw Kat's beaming face, her lips moist, and her eyes lit up with cocaine fire.

"And do I finally get to know what the special kickoff is?" I asked.

"Just follow me, daddy," Kat said and took me by the hand.

I trailed Kat upstairs. She had favored a very short skirt version of a toga, although she also wore an elaborate gold chain around her waist and gold laurel wreath on her head, like Rita. I glimpsed something shiny between her ass cheeks and smiled. When we reached the top landing, I tugged her close to me and kissed her. My hands massaged her butt.

"Are you getting ready for your big event?" I asked.

"What do you mean, daddy?" she asked sweetly.

"I saw that you have your plug in," I said.

"My very biggest plug, daddy," she confirmed. "And it still probably isn't close to how big Ryan is."

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"Only that you might not really want me to have anal sex with someone else," Kat confided.

I slipped my hands around Kat's waist and looked at her intently.

"Kitty Kat," I said, "this is just fun. We are light years away from where we were before, where we were when you made this promise to me. If you're curious, do it."

"I just kind of want to prove to him that a regular girl can do it," she said, biting her lower lip.

"You definitely can," I said with a grin.

She kept looking at me, though. I raised my eyebrows in inquiry.

"So, um, daddy?" she said. "I also kind of want you to be there. You know, since it's the first time in a long time, and I really want you to see it's not like, you know, before?"

She spoke in a halting, hesitant tone.

"Maybe I can find someone to match you moan for moan," I said.

"I'd love that, daddy!" she said with delight. "But let's go! We have to do this!"

I followed Kat again, this time into the largest guest room. The other girls were there waiting for me, but it took me a moment to process the setup. Rita sat on the bed, her legs dangling over the edge. She wore her toga but was blindfolded. Jess and Katie were huddled together, giggling about something.

"Are we ready, girls?" Kat said in a forceful voice.

"I think we're ready!" Jess said excitedly.

"I'm freaking out and creaming my panties at the same time!" Rita said, her voice quivering.

"You're not wearing panties, sweetie," Katie pointed out.

"John, will you please do the honors and remove Rita's blindfold?" Jess asked.

"Happily!" I said.

I walked to the bed and stood in front of Rita. I slipped the snug blindfold over her head, careful not to disturb her gold laurel wreath. All the girls wore matching gold chains around their waists and wreaths on their heads. They radiated sexuality. Rita's eyes flickered as they adjusted to the soft evening light bathing the bedroom.

"Okay," Rita said, taking a deep breath. "What's happening?"

"Here, sweetie," Jess said, advancing toward Rita with a coke bullet. "This will help even you out."

Rita gratefully accepted it and took two quick bumps. Kat and Katie stood to either side of Jess.

"So here's the low-down," Kat began. "We have eight sexy guys who agreed to come here tonight willing to give up their first load of cum to your cause."

"But we also want to be respectful of your boundaries, while also making your fantasy come true," Katie added.

"And that means the three of us are going to bring these guys in one at a time, get them off as fast as we can, and try to finally get you enough cum to be honestly satisfied," Jess said with a grin.

"We love you, Rita," Kat said. "We really, really want to make this special for you."

"Aw, you guys!" Rita said with real emotion.

The girls each lined up to give Rita a quick kiss. Jess went last, lingering briefly. Her hands were behind her back.

"What is it?" I said.

Jess grinned, then brought her hands around to the front.

"And we got you this to commemorate the occasion," she said, still beaming.

Jess held out a sturdy, shining vessel that had the wide bowl of a wine glass but the sturdy stem of a chalice. Laser-etched into one side were the words, "Cum Queen."

"Oh my god!" Rita shrieked. "This is so cute! You are too sweet! I love you so much!"

"Let's get down to business, girl," Kat said. "We've got horny boys waiting on us."

Rita took one last deep breath and said, "Okay. Let's do it."

Kat bounced out of the room again. While we waited, Jess and Katie hit the coke bullet, then passed it around.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Well, Rita is going to be watching," Katie said.

"Maybe you could be inside her?" Jess said, licking her lips.

"Oh, fuck," Rita moaned. "I would love that."

"Just don't ruin her good-girl appearance," Jess said slyly.

Rita took a couple more bumps, then handed it to me. She stood up. I opened the slit down the front of my toga and let her climb onto my lap. She put my cock inside her as she sat down, but she didn't move. It was a delicious, warm feeling to simply be inside her.

"Fuck, you feel so good," I said.

"I've had just enough coke to be so horny," Rita said huskily.

"Just wait until you taste all the cum we're going to collect for you," Katie said.

We heard Kat's laugh in the hallway getting closer, and everyone stiffened with excitement. Especially me. Rita wasn't moving her hips at all, just letting me stay inside her. I could feel the arousal from the moisture she secreted and the distinctly palpable increasing temperature of her pussy.

"May I present competitor number one!" Kat said, bursting into the room with Ryan, the action movie star, by her side.

He sported a boyish grin, a toga that looked like it was tailored it fit so snugly, and an ocean of muscular ripples. His square jaw gave the impression of power, and if you saw him on the street, you'd immediately think he was a superhero of some sort.

"Ryan understands that his treat tonight is doing something no other man has done in years," Kat said, her voice taking on a formal, Roman tone. "So he has been gracious and instrumental in setting this up for our queen, Rita. I asked him to go first so he has plenty of time to recover and feast on my ass later."

"God, what a fucking hunk," Katie let slip. "I'm creaming myself."

"Now, Queen Rita," Jess said, turning to address her in the same mock-formal voice Kat had used. "It is up to you to determine who gets to indulge in Ryan and bring his essence to you."

I tried with mild success to suppress my building laughter. The scene was too theatrical. Rita adored the melodrama of it.

"What do I have to do?" Rita asked.

"You get to decide who sucks him off," Kat said flatly.

"Well, in that case," Rita said, turning her attention to the Hollywood hunk, "Ryan, how do you like getting blown?"

Ryan glanced around the room at the girls.

"Uh, well," he said, "I think I will take whatever I'm offered here. A hottie is going to be sucking me no matter what."

We all laughed, and Katie, in particular, blushed.

"Then I've decided," Rita said. "Jess and Katie, on your knees and please him. Kat will have her chance later."

She clapped her hands, as if sending servants scrambling to do work, and punctuated it with a playful laugh.

Jess and Katie wasted no time. They were already kneeling in front of Ryan. Katie pulled back the thin fabric of his toga, and Jess smiled happily when she saw he had gone commando. Jess's tongue snaked underneath the shaft, and Katie opened her mouth to take the head of his cock inside. Even flaccid, he was impressively hung.

"Would you like some refreshments?" Kat asked him sweetly.

"Fuck yeah," Ryan said, running a hand through his thick, wavy hair.

Kat walked to the nightstand next to the bed, glancing at me and giving me a sexy grin. She opened the drawer and retrieved a small, rectangular mirror, and then opened the snuff box that sat on the tabletop. She spooned several heaping piles of cocaine, pure as the driven snow, and carried it, along with a glass straw, back to Ryan. He had his hands on his hips now, as Katie sucked on his pendulous balls and Jess deep-throated his massive cock. It was an impressive effort by Jess. He was fully hard, and she was up to the task.

"Would you like the straw?" Kat asked. "Or would you prefer me to serve you from the spoon?"

"The spoon, please," he said, his breath increasingly shallow.

Kat delicately maneuvered the spoon to fill it with powder, then held it up to Ryan's nose. He pinched his left nostril closed and snorted with his right, the coke disappearing in a powerful flash. Kat, more than a foot shorter than the actor, sucked on his nipple while he did the first bump.

"You better have plenty of energy left for my ass after this, stud," she said.

"I still don't think you're going to be able to handle me," he said.

"I've had bigger," she said cockily as she fed him a second bump.

"I hope you're not all talk," Ryan growled, Katie now gagging on his monster cock.

"I can't wait to show you," Kat said, enjoying the banter. "And Cecily let me in on a few secrets on how to please you."

"Uh-oh," Ryan said, "I might be in trouble then."

And Kat joined the other two girls on her knees, only she took to the floor behind him. She pushed up his toga and buried her face in his ass.

"Oh, fuck," Ryan groaned. "Cecily really did tell you."

"I love rimming a sexy guy," Kat confessed. "It shows just how willing I am to please him."

Rita shifted on my cock, which was painfully hard.

"This is so sexy," I whispered in her ear.

"It's unbelievable," Rita said. "His dick really is so fucking impressive."

"I wouldn't be mad if you tried it," I whispered.

Rita shook her head.

"I don't want to rearrange my stomach," she said lightly. "And I'm only interested in what's inside his balls."

"It looks like you're going to get it soon," I said.

Our attention turned back to the riveting, erotic scene a few feet in front of us. Jess and Katie now were frantically taking turns swallowing Ryan's cock. Their ability to deep-throat his length and girth was impressive. Katie stepped away momentarily to retrieve the Cum Queen chalice, then set it on the ground next to her as she used both her tiny hands to jerk the shaft while Jess's tongue swirled around his bulbous, throbbing head.

"I'm fucking close," Ryan grunted.

Kat shifted behind him and did something different because Ryan threw his head back and howled deeply.

"Fuck, what are you doing to me?" he said.

"Cecily let me in on a little secret about what you like, dirty boy," Kat said, barely audible in the growing crescendo.

The moment grew frantic. All I remember is Ryan getting louder and more indecipherable, then I saw Katie reaching for the glass. Ryan's primal groans filled the room, as Katie milked his balls, and Jess jerked his cock as her tongue ran underneath his shaft to bring him over the edge. His explosion was incandescent. Rita couldn't hide her excitement. The man came like an endless geyser. The glass filled with a half-dozen shots of semen, and he wasn't finished. Jess moaned in admiration. Katie giggled devilishly, and Kat finally reappeared from behind him as Ryan finished thrusting forward, his legs quivering.

"Oh my god," Kat said.

Jess stood up and whipped her head to the side to throw her hair out of her face. She smiled and approached Rita. There had to be a solid three or four ounces of cum in the glass.

"For you, my queen," Jess said.

In the background, Katie cleaned off Ryan's cock while Kat slipped him a quick kiss.

"This is incredible," Rita said, cradling the Cum Queen glass in both hands.

She wasted no time, knocking it back like a shot. She paused briefly before swallowing and savored it as the thick, creamy liquid ran down her throat.

"What a fucking delicious load," she marveled.

My cock flexed inside her.

"I can't believe what a lucky girl I am," Rita added. "Thank you."

"Come on, stud," Kat told Ryan. "Let's get you back to the party while I fetch the next victims."

"I'll see you later?" he said, his voice a touch woozy from the intensity of the scene.

"If you can get it up," Kat said playfully.

"That was incredible," Katie said, coming over closer to Rita.

She and Jess each kissed her, then each other.

"This is so fucking hot," Jess said.

"He really does have delicious cum," Rita said. "But I need more. I feel like I'm just getting activated."

"I can feel you getting wetter," I said in her ear, kissing her neck.

"You don't think I'm weird and a slut?" she asked shyly.

"I want every fantasy to come true," I said.

"I can't believe I couldn't even get my hand around it!" Katie said in awe.

"My cunt is dripping," Jess said. "I'm going to need to get reamed tonight."

I pulled Jess to me for a kiss. Katie followed. But we were soon interrupted by Kat. She had returned with Petey and Jason in tow.

"Okay, gents," Kat said in an authoritative voice. "Drop trow, and let's get the cum out of those pretty dicks."

"Your girls are sick and twisted in the best way, John," Petey said with enthusiasm.

Kat dropped to her knees in front of my best friend and quickly made him hard with her mouth. She bobbed up and down with purpose, taking him effortlessly to the stem and burying her nose in his pubic hair. Jess quickly provided the same treatment to Petey, while Katie peeled off to the night table and offered bumps of cocaine. No one refused her.

"I'd love to do that off your sexy tits," Petey said, leering at Katie.

"I love when guys do lines off my tits," she said. "It makes me feel like I have a purpose in life."

Petey laughed wildly. Katie's nipples were incredibly hard. Giving this much head without any satisfaction or more interaction was driving her wild, I could tell. She sprinkled a generous helping of cocaine along the erect, pink flesh. Petey put his hands on either side of Jess's head, forcing her down on his cock and allowing him to bend forward without losing his balance. Katie pressed her tits into his face, and he snorted greedily and sloppily, which probably was his point because he immediately sucked her nipple into his mouth. She gasped.

"Do you want some more?" Katie asked flirtatiously.

"More coke or more of you?" he shot back.

"I'm guessing both," Katie said with confidence.

"Fuck yeah," Petey said with a grin. "Let me finish her, and let's go have a little more fun!"

Taking in this scene, with Rita on my lap as she ascended to ever higher elevations of anticipation and pleasure, didn't feel weird at all. It probably should have. Jess was gagging on my business partner's cock. Kat was giving sensuous, adoring head to my best friend. Katie was bouncing around like a party favor. Yet it all felt right. We were in the service of hedonistic pleasure, taking ourselves to higher peaks through experimentation and openness.

"Shit, I'm really fucking close," Jason said.

Rita licked her lips, and Katie retrieved the glass -- licked shockingly clean by the Cum Queen herself -- and held it at the ready. Kat dropped down to Jason's balls, sucking furiously and sloppily as she pointed his cock at the receptacle, waiting to be filled again. He shot his load, modest compared to Ryan's, and staggered back.

"Fucking hell," he said, chest heaving. "Your girls are insatiable, brother."

"They always have been," I said.

Petey finished a minute later. Jess kept him deep in her throat until the very last moment before he exploded, but she managed to guide his cum into the chalice for Rita. Combined, they hadn't given up as much sperm as Ryan had alone. But Rita was equally as eager to taste them. She gratefully slurped down their cum, and the desire in her eyes for more only grew. She moved her hips more eagerly around my cock, but she remained determined not to let it evolve into full-blown fucking. At least not yet.

"Get ready for another round and come find me," Katie told Petey as he leaned in to kiss her.

And, like that, they were gone, only to be replaced a few minutes later by Jamie and Bryce. I could see the eagerness in Kat's eyes at the sight of Bryce. But, perhaps more notably, there wasn't any lingering unease when Katie saw Jamie. They had both graduated to much better places after the accident the previous year. Instead, the room filled with sexual tension. It dawned on me that this parade of blowjobs to help satisfy Rita's cum-drinking dreams was merely an appetizer for the evening as a whole. It was still early, and, in essence, we were going to prolong the party's greater pleasure by giving most of the men in attendance even more stamina for their forthcoming adventures.