Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hell yeah, girl," Kat said. "The size queen in me is dripping wet thinking about it."

"That's so fucking hot," Juliet said. "I kind of would love to watch that." She paused and laughed. "God, I'm so high! I'm just talking nonstop gibberish! Sorry!"

"Maybe you and John could watch," Kat suggested.

"I would so love that," Juliet said. "But only if you're sure."

Kat laughed breezily.

"Oh, I know for sure John wants to watch," she said. "But he never really likes to only just watch, if you know what I mean."

"Sounds like our interests might be aligned, huh?" Juliet said, turning toward me.

"Maybe so," I said.

"Let's do a line," Kat suggested.

"Yes!" Juliet agreed enthusiastically.

I caught Carly's eye and made a head nod toward the nearest cocaine setup. She gave a half-smile but proceeded toward us.

"Carly!" I said, greeting her loudly. "So glad you could make it! You remember Kat, of course, and I'm sure you know Juliet."

Carly hugged me and gave me a peck on each cheek. She had gone the matronly route with a floor-length toga.

"Kat, so nice to see you again," she said, and they exchanged the same hug and double-cheek-kiss. "And, Juliet, it has been far too long. You have been so busy! And so successful! I'm admiring from afar, rest assured."

Juliet, until a moment ago so bubbly and talkative, seemed at a loss for words. She blushed. Her shoulders shrugged up, and she giggled like a schoolgirl meeting a crush.

"God, I don't know what to say," she said. "Thank you. That's, fuck, that is just the nicest thing. I mean, especially coming from you. I mean, you're, like, my idol. So, fuck, I need to just shut up and say thank you. Thank you."

Carly laughed and hugged Juliet again.

"I love it!" Carly said. "I was going in for a line. Would you like to join me?"

"Of course," Juliet said, regaining some composure.

Carly insisted that Juliet and Kat go first. She hung back, tugging briefly on my toga.

"Have you had a chance?" she asked discreetly.

"Not yet," I said. "I want to broach it tonight."

"I'll hang back," she said, "but the timeline does have some urgency."

"I'm sure I can take care of it with the proper incentives," I said. I meant it as a joke, but Carly took it seriously.

"I want to make this happen, John," she said. "I'll let you stuff me full however you want if you deliver for me."

Kat and Juliet were standing, heads laid back, rubbing their noses, and Carly just sidled up to the mirror and ripped two lines. She smiled at me.

"Consider it done," I said quietly, and she stalked away, the confident smile still lingering.

"I think Mel was going to smoke," Juliet said. "You want to come find her with me?"

"Let's do it," I said.

"I'll be right out," Kat said. "I want to check how much recovery time Ryan needs."

She pointed to where he was standing, across the room, chatting with Kelly and Alix. Juliet took my hand, and we walked past Vic, the actor, standing in a corner with Crystal and Christy on either side of him. Christy fed Vic a bump of coke off the back of her hand, then moved in to kiss his neck. Crystal, pupils dilated and pierced nipples poking fiercely against the thin fabric of her toga, openly stroked his cock.

"I was such a clutz around Carly," Juliet said as we walked outside.

Melanie was passing a bowl back and forth with Jason. They were laughing when we walked up to join them.

"Hit, lover?" Melanie asked Juliet.

She just nodded, sitting down next to her and taking the proffered bowl and lighter.

"Was it everything Rita hoped for?" Melanie said, turning to me.

I nodded and said, "And more. She's showering off."

"My mind is just kind of bending at this scene," Jason said. "I mean, what kind of world are we living in? It's unreal to me!"

"A world of indulgence and unlimited fun?" I offered.

"It's got to be," he said. "Fuck, your girls are so cool, man. You're my fucking role model."

"You're doing pretty well for yourself, brother," I said.

Juliet and Melanie had been whispering, but Melanie suddenly spoke up.

"You want to do a little better for yourself?" she said, standing up.

"I'm not sure I can!" Jason said with a laugh.

"Maybe I can show you a way or two," Melanie said flirtatiously.

Jason merely extended his hand, and Melanie pulled him away. That left me with Juliet and the bowl. We smoked it leisurely.

"I needed this," Juliet said, exhaling a hit. "I was a little too wired. Needed something to balance me out."

"A good smoke is always nice," I said before inhaling.

Juliet sidled up close to me. I put my arm around her, letting my fingers trace their way down her neckline.

"I'm horny," she said.

"Me, too," I said. "You have that effect on me."

"I know," she said, letting her hand glide over my toga-covered crotch. "I love that."

"You must be pent up," I said.

"It was great having Mel on set with me," she said. "But I need some time to just rebalance my life. Too much work. I need some vacation. And some fun. I want to enjoy this little compound we've built out here."

"So you're serious about the work break?" I said.

"I'd love not to do anything for a year," she said.

"Not even if the perfect thing came along?" I asked.

"I thought you'd be interested in me sticking around for a while," she said, her hand now openly teasing my cock over the toga.

"Trust me," I said, "nothing makes me more interested."

"I feel like I'm in a little bit of a rut," she said. "I've had great projects, but I don't want to keep making new movies just for the sake of it. I've had a great run, and I feel like I'm pushing my luck with each new one."

"So what's the perfect thing then that would make you feel like you weren't tempting fate?" I asked.

Before Juliet had a chance to answer, Kat interrupted us. Her nipples jutted out, and her thighs glistened with arousal still. She was positively giddy.

"Daddy, I think Ryan is going to be ready soon," she said. "Will you come with me? You, too, Juliet, if you still want to watch."

"This is kinky as hell," Juliet said, taking the final hit off the bowl. "I'm so in."

"I hope you're up for a challenge, Kitty Kat," I said with a laugh.

"I hope you'll be ready to reclaim me after, daddy," she said with a happy smile.

"Always, my love," I said.

Kat turned and led us inside. Juliet took my hand. We passed Bianka riding Petey on a couch on our way through the great room. Jess, Katie, and Nicole had swarmed around Jimmy, Johnny, and Patrick, a sea of hands indiscriminately touching every intimate spot among them. I saw Rita just stepping onto the stairs and caught her eye. She walked purposely toward us.

"You didn't answer my question," I said to Juliet.

"Perfect project?" she said. "I'm not sure there could be one out there. I mean, it's not like Carly is going to pull me aside and beg me to star in a movie with her."