All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 49'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Adding Riley and Henry is so HOT! They could add another level to the sex parties. But I can't help but feel like there should be something else...Riley seems so moldable that a transformation may in order. Perhaps sex on a stick? How would she look with a boob-job, tats and piercings, all where her fans wouldn't notice the latter? And, since Juliet seems to want to do porn, perhaps they could transition together? With Riley participating or just being an off screen fluffer...I'm excited just thinking about it. A challenge to Henry who seems a bit egotistical and hedonistic. Maybe he needs a challenge to keep her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“So fucking nut in me and let me enjoy this!" Said the pop star and that proved this was smut filled party. 5 Stars of a sex filled and fun chapter.

Qwer12Qwer129 months ago

Now that is entertainment. The 5 Star type of fun. The group just gets more and more hedonistic which is what makes it the best. Always something new and exciting and the drama is just right and the little hidden nuggets of things to cum is what makes it a well developed and well written story. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So, Riley takes the slut torch, taking over from Kat, Jess and Rita? She will do all the outrageous sexy stuff the other women won’t do anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn Hot Fucking playtime. Rita can become a full time clean up cum slut and start by worshipping and cleaning lots of cum from Riley’s used holes and tits. Rita lick it all up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes Riley needs to take over and be the new nasty Cocksleeve to do what the old group used to like doing and Rita never did. Bring on the ruined pussies.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Sats and Excited to see how this new addition of the influence couple plays out with seeing large cocks pound more tight willing pussies into well used cum dumps for our pleasure.

Jimdog32526Jimdog325269 months ago

I've been reading this series for a long time now and it just keeps getting better. What a great cast of characters you have assembled. Something occurred to me a while back, I was wondering if Hollywood behind the scenes was anything like this at times. Then I thought I wonder how many Hollywood people have read this series and used it to spice up their own lives.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot fucking story with 5 stars of sex. More cunts getting ruined by power cocks is a win.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES