Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 51

Story Info
The group makes a new friend.
14.2k words
4.89
2.9k
7

Part 51 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: We have a new character introduced in this chapter. I hope you like her. She may stick around. She may not. What do you think? Let me know. So many hot times ahead for our friends.

* * *

I couldn't stop counting down the days until our wedding. One month would skip by in a heartbeat. The drumbeat of time was impossible to miss, especially since the girls had hung up a large calendar in the kitchen, crossing off each day that passed with a dramatic red X. As one day turned to the next, I felt us marching toward something monumental, and each spin of the globe seemed to bring a new checkmark of closure for parts of our lives that seemed destined to remain in the past. As that closure came, all arrows seemed to be pointing to a new, even brighter future.

One of the biggest changes came as Rita finished her guest spot as a weather girl at KTLA. In her mind, it closed the door on work for her. Retirement was her ideal lifestyle. In her final week, she shared duties with Stephanie, who came back to her full-time gig after knee surgery to repair an injury sustained in a surfing accident. Stephanie, it turned out, was a stone-cold bombshell, which surprised me given her midwestern roots. She and Rita had hit it off immediately and, in a mysteriously playful way, Rita had teased introducing me to her. Or maybe I was letting my own, uncontrollable lust color her words.

We were three weeks away from the wedding. It would be a small ceremony on a private island off the coast of Belize, which had been arranged for us very generously by Petey through a Hollywood mogul who owed him a favor. He and Alix would attend, along with Juliet and Melanie and, of course, Jason, Crystal, and Bianka. We'd arrive on a Thursday, get married on Saturday, and stay another ten days as a kind of honeymoon. It would be an idyllic beginning to a new chapter in our lives. Of course, it wouldn't be legally binding, but the commitment and symbolism of the wedding held profound spiritual meaning to each of us. For Kat and Jess, it was the culmination of a long and winding road, a testament to the persistence of our love. For Rita, it would cement the uncanny, electric, and unbreakable bond that had welded us together so improbably. And, for Katie, it represented something she never dreamed possible, a fusion of intimacy she had never believed she could find.

It made me emotional to think about. We had built something that I had difficulty finding the appropriate words for. It was fun, intimate, and special. You could put whatever superlatives you wanted on it. None of them would do it justice. So I contented myself to take a page out of Lou Gehrig's book and consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

I felt especially lucky this Saturday. Kat, Jess, Rita, and Melanie had taken the kids to the farmer's market in Santa Monica to shop for a family dinner that night, which would include Jason, Crystal, and Bianka. Katie was at another voice lesson, which had now ramped up to three days a week. And I was comfortably ensconced on top of a massive Hastens mattress with my cock buried to the hilt inside Juliet Lawson. We were both in a sitting position, our legs overlapping, and I sucked languorously on her nipples as she slowly moved her hips back and forth.

"I can't believe how hard you are, John," Juliet said, her voice relaxed and easy.

"When you get this wet," I said, consciously feeling her juices pool around my cock and slide down my balls, "I just can't help myself."

I lifted my head, and we kissed. I had already eaten Juliet to two orgasms and fucked her to a third, but she hadn't broken a sweat. It was a decadent, slow morning sex session. We were in no hurry to finish, savoring it after ten days between our last coupling.

"Are you excited for the wedding?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.

"Excited and relieved," I said. "I feel like we put it off too long. We should have done this a year ago. Two years ago. But I'm so, so excited for it."

"You're a lucky man," she said.

"That's maybe the one thing I'm fully aware of," I said.

"And that doesn't even count the fact that I let you fuck me," she teased.

"Okay, maybe there are two things I'm fully aware of," I said with a laugh.

We kissed again, and Juliet's breathing became shallower and more rapid again. She was going to cum a fourth time. I took a moment to appreciate the fact that I knew one of the world's most famous actors so intimately. She came, her body clinging to mine as she shook and groaned.

"Your turn," she said. "Your turn. I'm all done."

I grinned at her, and we pecked together pursed lips.

"I can probably arrange that," I said.

"You want me to bend over, don't you?" she said knowingly.

"And play with my balls," I said, the words lilting up slightly in interrogatory fashion.

"Anything you want as long as I get to feel that cum shoot inside me," she said.

"That's the whole point," I said, grabbing her ass and settling in behind her after she had gotten on all fours.

It didn't take long. Juliet stroked my balls gently, applying the barest hint of pressure, and I pistoned in and out of her pussy for two minutes. Her tightness and the squelching sound of her arousal made it impossible for me to last longer.

"Fuck me, Juliet, I'm cumming!" I cried out as my hips slammed into her one final time, and my sperm flooded her.

"Oh, yes!" she said, matching my enthusiasm. "There it is! God, I love feeling that hot rush!"

I held my cock inside her for a little longer as it softened, then relished seeing my cum pour out of her and down her thighs when I pulled out. Juliet rolled over onto her back, propping herself up on her elbows, and flashed her movie star smile. It sent chills down my spine.

"I seriously needed that," she said. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me," I said with a chuckle.

"Stop," she said and rolled her eyes.

I laid down next to her, and we each turned on our sides to face one another. We were inches apart. I kissed her. She kissed me back. But I could sense she wanted to talk.

"What's on your mind?" I queried.

She looked surprised.

"Are you a psychic now?" she said, keeping up the playful banter.

"I think it's more flattering to think that I just know you this well," I said.

"You do," she said and gave me a quick peck on the lips again.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering what time it was," she said.

"Probably about eleven," I said. "You guys have plans today?"

"Just date night," Juliet said. "But sometime this afternoon Riley and Henry are stopping by."

"Oh really?" I said, my interest piqued.

"Yeah, Riley said they're looking for a new place," Juliet explained. "They want to lock it in before they go on tour."

"That makes sense," I said.

"They're interested in the place with the basketball court and double pools," she said.

"Wait," I said, realizing what she had told me. "That's two houses down."

"It is," she said.

"They're going to move," I stuttered briefly. "Here?"

"It presents some tantalizing possibilities, doesn't it?" Juliet said.

"Jesus, you bet it does," I said, unable to hide my enthusiasm.

"Do you see what we've done?" Juliet said with a vivacious laugh. "We're creating our own little swinging corner of the world!"

"I can't think of anything better," I said and pulled Juliet in for a kiss.

Our tongues danced, and my cock stirred again. Juliet pushed me away.

"We can't, mister," she said. "I've got things to do and so do you."

"What could be more important?" I said.

"Something better," Juliet said, her playful tone returning at maximum level.

"But I just said I couldn't think of anything better," I replied.

"I'm meeting with Carly," Juliet said, letting the words just hang between us briefly. "We're finalizing the shooting schedule. The script is ready. We're going to make the movie."

"Holy shit," I said. "That came together quickly. When will you start?"

"Two months," Juliet said. "So not much of a break. But ..." her voice trailed off. I looked at her expectantly. I saw emotion come over her face. "John ... I ... I think this really might be the one. I'm in love with her vision. The script is perfect. I'm so flattered. I have to just do this. I think it could really happen for me."

We both knew what she was talking about.

"You don't think you'll already have at least another nomination sewed up already this year?" I asked.

"I don't care," she said, which surprised me. "Because this gig with Carly? I can feel it in my bones. This is it, John."

We kissed, and I saw Juliet glance at the clock on the night table.

"I know," I said. "You need to get going."

Juliet rolled over and slid off the bed. Her feet hit the floor, and she turned back to me. I still laid on my side, head propped up on three pillows. She was a vision, as always. Her breasts were still a little flushed from her orgasmic bliss. Her smooth pubic mound shimmered with our combined juices.

"But, hey, Juliet," I said. "You're going to crush it. You always do. And -- this isn't just me talking -- we all believe in you. We're proud of you, and we'll all be with you to back you up. Any time."

She smiled, then wiped the corner of her eye. She didn't say anything as she disappeared into the bathroom.

* * *

The next morning, while Kat and Jess took some family time at the beach, Rita asked me to come to brunch with her. Stephanie had invited her as a thank-you for filling in during her recovery, and Rita wanted me to tag along. That's how I found myself sitting on a patio on a glorious late September day in Hollywood. Rita hid behind very dark, oversized sunglasses, and I sported a new pair of Persols, but it didn't do much to help our hangovers. The bottle of Champagne the waitress brought did the trick, though. Rita checked her phone.

"Steph said she's just pulling up to valet," she said, her voice rough from the previous night's drinks and weed.

"I feel like a chaperone," I said jokingly, putting my hand on Rita's thigh.

She wore a short, faux leather skirt and skintight hot pink top. And she had indulged me by not wearing a bra. I loved seeing the outline of her luscious breasts, capped by her nipples protruding from the fabric.

"Here she is," Rita said, ignoring my comment and standing up.

I stood, too, and saw a girl about Rita's height approaching us. She wore a black bodysuit, flat black shorts cinched with a wide Gucci belt, and striking hot pink heels. Two things, however, stood out as the most striking. She had stunning tits, the kind that caused any red-blooded American male to do a triple take. And she sported the most luxurious, thick mane of dirty blonde hair I had ever seen. It cascaded down her shoulders, like a silky ramp you could use to dive right into her cavernous cleavage.

"Steph! Hi!" Rita squealed as she greeted her now-former coworker. "I'm so happy to see you!"

They hugged, and Stephanie flashed her own TV smile, which was broad and toothy and had an almost triangular point on either side of it. Her nose was broad but right for her face, especially with her volume of hair, and her eyes squinted because her smile was just so intense.

"I brought my fiancé, John," Rita continued. "John, meet Stephanie."

"Please, Steph," she said. "Nice to meet you."

She extended her hand, and I was pleasantly surprised by her firm grip and eye contact. Then I felt self-conscious as I found myself staring between her tits.

"We ordered some Champagne," Rita said. "Let's get you a glass."

I was already pouring it.

"Yes!" Steph said. "I need something for my hangover."

"Girl, me, too," Rita said. "Did you tie one on last night? We did. I was dying this morning!"

"Just my usual bowl of pasta and a bottle of wine in front of the TV," Steph said. She laughed, a warm, authentic laugh. "Okay, maybe a bottle-and-a-half of wine."

I immediately saw what captivated Rita about Steph. She had an electric personality. It was genuine, just like that laugh. We made easy conversation for thirty minutes as we killed the bottle of Champagne and ordered another. It continued when our appetizers arrived and flowed into a third bottle of bubbly.

We heard about Steph's background. She had grown up outside of Chicago and came to LA by way of Indianapolis and Detroit. She had every bit the look of a California bombshell, on a slightly thicker frame, and she had killer curves. She was flirty, but I couldn't escape the sense that I didn't know which one of us she was flirting with.

"So does John know why he's here?" Steph asked Rita bluntly when our entrees arrived.

"I've been coy," Rita said with a laugh. "I haven't said a thing."

"What?" I asked dumbly.

Steph bit her lip and looked at me. She had caught me staring at her tits. Again.

"Um, well, Rita said you might help me with something," she said, suddenly losing her poise. "It's going to sound so lame, but, like, well, I heard you might be able to get me Juliet Lawson's autograph."

I don't know what I had expected her to say, but that wasn't it. There was silence briefly, and I realized the two girls were waiting for me to respond. Rita touched my leg.

"Oh, yeah, of course," I said. "I'd be happy to. No problem."

Steph gave a little yelp of joy and clapped her hands together as she bounced up and down in her chair, causing her breasts to jiggle prominently.

"I'm such a fangirl," Steph said. "I feel like she's the perfect representation of my generation."

I realized Steph probably was about Juliet's age. She smiled at me gratefully, her teeth blindingly white.

"Juliet is amazing," I said, my mind drifting back to our beautiful fuck the day before. "Would you want to meet her?"

"Oh my god," Steph said, clasping both her hands over her mouth. "Are you serious?"

I laughed, and Rita caught why. Steph came off as innocent in the same way Crystal had before her transformation.

"Of course," I said. "I'll ask her. She's got some free time for a bit."

"I might sound like a blathering idiot, but I won't say no," Steph said, gushing. "But please don't go to any trouble."

"No trouble at all," I said generously.

"Oh my god," Steph repeated, "well, okay. Just let me know!"

We finished eating, and Rita suggested one more bottle of Champagne for dessert. Steph agreed it was a great idea before excusing herself to the restroom. When she was out of earshot, I put my hand dangerously high up Rita's thigh and turned to her.

"What game are you playing, my love?" I inquired.

"What? Who? Me?" Rita said, smiling knowingly.

"You could have gotten her to meet Juliet," I pointed out.

"Oh, I know," she said, waving her hand in the air. "I wanted you to meet her."

"Why?" I asked.

"She's hot, isn't she?" Rita said, still tap-dancing around the fringes of my question.

"You know the answer to that," I said. "You've busted me for staring at her tits as many times as she has."

"She doesn't seem to mind it, don't you think?" Rita said.

"I'm getting a good vibe, but I can't tell if that's just her bubbly personality," I said. "It's hard with you TV people." I laughed.

"Don't be dense," she said. "You know it's flirty."

"Maybe I do," I said, allowing my hand to briefly graze the frilly lace crotch of Rita's panties under her skirt.

"I want to seduce her," Rita said. "I think she's lonely. I think she's ripe for it. And I want to play with her."

"Oh my god," I said, letting my jaw drop dramatically. "Are you using me to pick up a chick?"

Rita swatted me on the shoulder playfully.

"You're damn right I am," she said. "I've been able to gather some intel on her. She doesn't have a boyfriend. She hardly seems to have any friends or to go out since she moved here two years ago. She was married briefly not long after college but got divorced a year later. I think she's lonely and horny, and we should bring some fun into her life."

"I would like to play with those funbags," I said lecherously, laughing again.

Rita joined in, and Steph returned to the table before our laughter had died down.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"Oh, I was just saying to John how all this Champagne and delicious food hasn't done a thing to make my hangover better!" Rita said.

The server returned with our next bottle and opened it with a dramatic pop.

"Tell me about it," Steph said. "I'd do anything to get rid of mine. I might have actually finished two bottles last night."

"You know," Rita said, "we might have something that could help back at our place. We could make it a pool day!"

As she spoke, she mimed the gesture of smoking a joint.

"Gosh, I could use some sun," Steph said, then she paused. Rita brushed my leg again, wondering if she had pushed it too far. "I'm not a big smoker, really."

It looked like she was going to say something else, but she stopped herself. Silence took over us for an awkward moment.

"Well, you wouldn't believe our pool," I chimed in. "And we're only like ten minutes from here."

"Unless you have plans?" Rita said.

"I never had plans," Steph said, and I detected a touch of bitterness in her voice.

"Then, girl, you're coming with us," Rita said. "No arguments. And you don't have to smoke out with me."

I signaled for the check, and we raced through the last bottle of Champagne. We got to the valet, and Rita caught me eyeing Steph with unbridled lust.

"Like a perfect cheerleader from the waist down," she whispered only for me to hear.

"You read my mind," I said.

My new Mercedes GT convertible pulled up, and Rita and I climbed in.

"Just follow us," Rita told Steph. "We'll wait for you."

A moment later, the valet delivered Steph's red Mazda Miata. I glanced in the rearview mirror and then over at Rita.

"I have a feeling there are many layers to Steph," I said.

"Yeah," Rita said, licking her lips. "I want to peel all of them off."

The drive was short, but Rita and I were both chatty because of our Champagne buzzes and the adrenaline rush of seduction. This was a new game for us, one we hadn't ever played together before. Seeing Rita in chase mode was exciting.

We pulled past our gate into the driveway, and I could see Steph's head turning left and right, blown away by where we were ending up. She had no idea about Rita's lifestyle. Any of it. No one else was home yet, but Rita had texted Juliet and Melanie on our way to invite them over.

"Let's just blow her mind from the start," Rita said and kissed me before we got out of the car. "Juliet said they'll come over in about thirty."

She opened the door, climbed out the car, and walked straight toward Steph, who had a sheepish look on her face.

"I realized on the way over that I don't have a bathing suit," she said.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sure we'll have something for you inside," Rita said and took her hand to lead her inside. "Or we can just skinny dip."

The tone in her voice masked whether she was serious or not. But I knew which it was.

"This place is incredible!" Steph gushed. "I had no idea! Like, my apartment is a total piece of shit by comparison."

"Make yourself at home," Rita told her. "I was going to smoke a bowl. Kat actually grows this herself! It's incredible! You can join if you want, or maybe you want a gummy?"

Rita was intentionally being overly familiar in her conversation. She wanted Steph to look up to her, to worship her. It turned me on to see her operate.

"You know, I probably shouldn't say this, but I was always more of an upper girl," Steph said, lowering her voice. "I went to a lot of raves in college and after, but, wow, that's been a long time now. Who's Kat?"

"Oh, boy, that just slipped out, didn't it?" Rita said casually. "So, look, Steph, I'm just going to be up front with me. John and I have a non-traditional lifestyle. We're engaged. But he's also engaged to Kat. And, well, actually to Jess and Katie, too, and the five of us are all, you know, together."