Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what she meant. They were making sure no parental responsibilities would be required of us that evening. So Juliet gave a round of brief hugs, pledging to see us later, and she hooked her arm in mine as I walked her toward the door.

"You really are too nice," I said.

"Me?" Juliet said, her voice turning saccharine. "You flatter me."

"I think I'm pretty smooth," I said, "but you flattered the shit out of her based on two fragments of information."

"It sounds like she's had a hard time adjusting to LA," Juliet said sincerely. "I know what that's like. It's not necessarily the easiest place to make your way, especially not when you're in the public eye and even more especially when you're female. And even more even more especially when you're an attractive female. If Rita wants her to feel welcome? That's more than enough for me."

"You're a good friend," I said. "I mean that."

"You're turning this into a regular after school special," Juliet said, playful once more.

"Come on," I said. "You really are a good person, Juliet. We're all grateful for it. You make our lives better."

Juliet had taken two steps onto the front porch but stopped and paused. She turned around and flashed her movie star smile at me.

"I feel the same way, John," she said. She stepped forward again and kissed me. "You and the girls changed my life. You've made all of this possible. All of you."

"I think you've had something to do with it," I said. "After all, they do call you 'the talent'."

She rolled her eyes, blew another kiss, and was off down the driveway. I stood there and watched her walk until I couldn't see her anymore. And then, just before I went back inside, Kat's blue BMW Z4 convertible zipped into the drive. Jess, in the passenger seat, raised her hands above her head, and her cornsilk hair flew around wildly.

"Daddy!" Kat said and ran up to me as soon as she had switched off the engine and opened her door. I picked her up and whirled her around. "Can you help us unload? Where's this new friend?"

Jess walked up in her easy, confident manner and kissed me hello.

"I love this," Jess said. "Such unexpected fun today! Spicy. So much fun!"

I carried in the groceries. Kat and Jess walked arm-in-arm in front of me. They both wore yoga pants and sports bras, their pert butts beckoning to me. I realized how horny I was. The whole afternoon had been a wicked tease. I was ready for the payoff.

Inside, however, I had work to do. Kat and I would prepare dinner, while Jess took over my cabana duties, although mostly I think she wanted to just dip into the coke. She refilled glasses outside and came back in to get another bottle of Champagne.

"Steph is cute!" she said. "And totally wasted."

She giggled.

"I've never seen Rita like this," I said. "She's on the prowl. It's kind of hot."

"I want to see," Kat said. "She hasn't been like this in years. Not since she met you, daddy."

"What do you think it is?" I said, perhaps feeling a bit vulnerable.

"I don't know," Kat said, flirty. "I'd have to go see. I've seen her like this before more than anyone else. I bet I could tell you in a heartbeat."

"You and Jess need to catch up," I told her. "Get out there. I've got dinner covered."

"Are you sure, daddy?" she asked and walked over close to me, slipping into my arms.

"Of course I am, Kitty Kat," I said.

"I'll let you pick any hole later," she said, grinding against me.

"Such an easy choice," I said with a sigh. "I'll take all of them."

She and Jess quickly changed into swimsuits themselves, Kat her favorite forest green thong bikini and Jess a new, royal blue one-piece that rode high up her hips, had thin spaghetti straps that gave her a deep cleavage, and a thong back.

"You two are so hot," I said as they headed toward the pool through the kitchen. "I swear, if I don't get laid today, I'll be so pissed."

"You'll get laid, baby," Jess said. "We're going to wear you out."

And just before she stepped outside, Jess slipped a finger down the front of her bathing suit and pulled out two fingers, sticky with her arousal. She flexed them to show how thick her juices were, and then Kat leaned in to lick them clean. They giggled and skipped away to the pool.

My cock ached, and my balls felt heavy, but I threw myself into the task of preparing dinner. Kat had procured a bounty of late summer harvest from the farmers' market. So, given Steph's earlier comments over brunch, I opted to make an incredibly simple vegetable pasta. If she wanted pasta? I'd give it to her. It was ready in less than thirty minutes. I had set the patio table for dinner and, when the food was ready, I carried a huge, steaming bowl of pasta outside. In the fifteen minutes since I had last been out there, the complexion of the day had changed dramatically. It was as if the softening early evening light had brought out something in the girls. The twilight was just dark enough to keep me from seeing it right away. I approached the pool, where the underwater and landscape lights hadn't kicked on yet, and told the girls dinner was ready.

And that's when I saw it. They were all topless now. Even Steph. She wasn't at Rita's level or even Crystal's, but her sweater puppies were incredible. And all natural. They were maybe the best natural tits I had ever seen. But she quickly covered them up by crossing her arms when I announced dinner.

The girls got up and began to migrate toward the patio. Steph lingered briefly, searching for her top, but she was a little unsteady after a full day of drinking. Rita stayed behind with her and encouraged her to forget it.

"John's not going to do anything," Rita said. "And it's not like he hasn't seen gorgeous tits before."

"Yours are gorgeous, babe," I said, smiling at her.

Steph gave a resigned sigh and a nervous smile.

"You know what?" she said. "You're right. I mean, live a little. I look good."

She dropped her arms and even puffed out her chest a little. I couldn't help staring. Her areolas were nickel-sized, which made them seem small, but her nipples jutted out like precious pink pebbles.

"I'm starving," Rita said.

"Me, too," Steph said, trying to sound relaxed and natural. "What's for dinner?"

"Pasta," I said and looked her directly in the eyes.

She smiled warmly.

"I love pasta," she said.

"I know," I said. "You mentioned it earlier."

Rita shot me a sweet, mischievous glance. She was happy with me. I was helping her seduction game. Or maybe it was our seduction game because I would have only been too pleased to play with Steph, too.

When we arrived at the dinner table, I was pleased to see Juliet and Melanie had come through on their promise to join us for dinner. I was even more pleased to see both of them had elected to have topless dinner like the rest of the girls. Melanie had a remarkable tan, even and thoroughly bronze in every nook and cranny. And I always loved seeing Juliet's radiant confidence when she showed off her breasts. They were such pretty teardrops, I always envisioned cupping them in my hand or sucking them into my mouth.

"Oh my god," I heard Steph mutter as we were about to sit down. It wasn't as quiet as she had thought.

She was completely unprepared for seeing her hero, Juliet, again. She was even less prepared to see her naked from the waist up.

"I should be saying oh my god," Juliet said. "I wish I had your tits!"

The table erupted in laughter. Kat had started passing the bowl of pasta around. It was an easy, one-dish meal. Jess flitted around the table pouring wine for everyone. Rita ushered Steph to a seat in the middle of the table. Rita sat on her left, with Kat next to Rita. Juliet sat on her right, with Melanie across from her. I sat at the head of the table, with Kat on my right. Katie and Jess sat across from Steph, with Jess next to Melanie. There were great vibes at dinner, and in particular it was nice to see Steph relax for real. She was a TV personality. She had an ego. And the attention showered on her by Rita and the others -- and even the tiniest bit of attention from Juliet -- made her feel like a goddess. I could see how much she relished it, but I was deeply impressed that she remained humbled and flattered by it. I also couldn't stop staring at her chest. Or her electric smile. Steph was dangerous. She was the stuff of instantaneous, lustful infatuation.

We ate and drained three more bottles of wine, and the sun disappeared from view. The darkness brought with it a chill to the air, and the girls decided we should take the party inside. Kat and Jess helped me clear the table. When we rejoined the larger group in the great room, Juliet and Katie chatted on a loveseat. They were talking about how Katie's singing lessons were going. Rita and Melanie flanked Steph, engrossed in conversation.

"I think I should change out of this wet bathing suit," Kat said.

"Me, too," Jess said.

"Sounds like the perfect dessert," I said.

"I can feel how horny you are, baby," Jess said, her lips shining after she licked them.

"And you're so good, daddy," Kat chimed in. "You deserve a reward."

"Or is it a reward for us, Kat?" Jess said playfully.

"I think it's both," Kat giggled.

"Well, I would hate to leave our guests," I said.

"I think he's sweet on Steph," Jess said.

"Or at least her tits," Kat said.

"Now those are sweet as hell," Jess said.

They giggled flirtatiously with each other, enjoying teasing me.

"I was thinking maybe a little more blow for dessert to help perk everyone up," I said.

"Okay, daddy," Kat said. "We'll go change."

"You get the goodies," Jess said.

They were holding hands, and their faces were merely inches apart. I could feel the desire flowing from them. It was damming up to nearly uncontrollable levels inside of me. This day had been one huge, unexpected tease. It was great, but I was ready to unleash the pressure.

As Kat and Jess slipped away upstairs to change, I rejoined the rest of the group.

"So, anyone interested in a light, powdery dessert?" I said.

"Oh, me!" Katie said immediately.

"Hell yeah," Melanie chimed in.

"Is that a rhetorical question, babe?" Rita added.

Juliet just laughed. Steph hesitated briefly.

"I've got to get home at some point," she said.

"You don't have to work tomorrow, sweetie," Rita said, resting a hand on Steph's leg.

"And we've got a guest house!" Katie offered. "It's so comfy, too."

"Well, I mean," Steph said, stuttering cutely. "If it's not too much trouble. I'm sorry. I just really wasn't expecting today to be this much fun." She paused then quickly added, "Shit, sorry, that came out the wrong way. I didn't mean it wouldn't be fun. I just, well, like, I thought we'd just do brunch, and I'd chill at home after."

She blushed.

"This house has a way of vacuuming up time into a bag full of good times," Juliet said.

My cock was pulsing in my shorts. I was going crazy, especially with all the glorious flesh on display before more. I took a few moments to drink in the fact that I was the lone male here with these seven stunning women.

"I'll go get us some refreshments," I said.

The coke setup we had been using outside was now at the bar, and I went to refill it. Katie joined me, pressing her nearly naked body close to mine.

"I'm so fucking horny," she whispered. "Rita has made Steph putty in her hands. I can't blame her. Steph is sexy. Really sexy. I want to just run my hands through her hair."

We laughed quietly. Katie pulled out a baggie of molly tablets to go with the cocaine. I looked at her and smiled.

"Rita mentioned Steph is into it," she said, letting the words hang there.

"We're going to make this happen for her," I said, leaning in close to her, my breath hot on Katie's ear. It made her shudder.

"Dessert is served!" I said in an overly dramatic fashion, setting the mirror down on the coffee table.

"And maybe a little something extra?" Katie said.

She put the small baggie of molly between her teeth and let it dangle from her mouth, which looked naughty and fun.

"Like a little molly?" she said, putting the baggie in her delicate fingers again.

"Ohhh, you guys are seriously trying to make me never want to leave," Steph said with a laugh. "I haven't rolled since I moved out here!"

After she said that, Rita leaned in and whispered something to Steph. They both smiled at each other, and I could feel the electricity of the connection between them.

"Well, I'll take one," Rita said.

"Okay, me, too," Steph said.

Katie passed them the baggie. Juliet and Melanie moved across the table and lined up on the molly train. That left the cocaine free for Kat, Jess, Katie, and me. The three of them dropped to their knees immediately and pulled the mirror toward them, giggling and eager. I sat down on the sofa directly behind them, with the four molly girls off to my right. As Jess took charge of chopping out lines, I watched as Rita and Steph, then Juliet and Melanie, clinked glasses and washed down the smiley-face-stamped pills.

Kat and Katie bounced up and down on their knees, eager to feel that indelible rush and indulge their untouched erotic desires. Kat glanced at me and smiled. Katie reached behind her and touched my leg softly. It felt like an electric shock.

"There we go," Jess said, tapping the carbon fiber card triumphantly, then running a finger along the edge of it. She brought the finger to her tongue and licked it clean. "Be my guest," she said, glancing to her left and right.

Kat and Katie each grabbed a glass straw, but Kat was a little quicker on the draw. She leaned in and attacked two lines like a thirsty horse brought to water. Sitting behind her, I couldn't see her do the coke, but my eyes were drawn to the thin strip of green fabric that barely covered her pretty asshole. She let her hair cascade around me as she sat back, letting Katie move in for her turn. I felt the animal straining against the cage to get out. I was feeling dirty. I wanted to defile my girls the way they loved.

I let the fingers of my left hand lazily comb through Kat's soft hair as I watched Katie bend forward. Her deep ass crack was dark, mysterious, tempting. I was craving the feeling of my cock between the trench of her cheeks. When she finished inhaling her lines, she also threw her head back, her hair intertwining Kat's and ceding the cocaine field to Jess, who never failed to take advantage.

Kat and Katie didn't let me watch her, though, because the coke hit them hard and fast, as usual, and they were ready to move the evening toward its inevitable, naughty conclusion. They pushed themselves up onto the couch next to me, and each of them draped one of their legs over my thigh nearest them. Kat leaned back, arching her breasts up, inviting me to cup one of them with my left hand and squeeze her nipple. She moaned as she kissed up my arm toward my neck. Katie pulled herself up higher by putting an arm around my shoulders. She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"Kat and I talked," she said, her voice like a songbird. "We want dirty daddy to come out and play tonight. Is that okay?"

In the background, I heard two quick, sharp snorts from Jess. I turned my head toward Katie, meeting her lips briefly and roughly before whispering, "I want to make you feel like the perfect, filthy sluts you are."

Katie moaned and kissed me deeply. Two more long inhales swirled up from Jess and the coffee table, then I felt her lean back between my thighs, parting Kat and Katie's intertwined legs.

"We may need to find somewhere more private," Jess said, her voice very nasal from the large influx of coke. "We don't want to ... distract the others too much."

I knew what she meant. We didn't want to make Steph uncomfortable. We didn't want to compromise Rita's chances of getting what she wanted by being too forward or too open. Steph had progressed nicely through the course of the day. She was opening up, and even in this short of a time, I think all of us saw the potential for having a new, fun, very attractive addition to our circle of debauchery.

"I agree," I said. "But I also haven't had my turn."

"Oh, baby," Jess said, agilely slipping around on her knees and now allowing her face to be buried in my crotch if she wanted to. "I'm sorry. I was so greedy." Her head bobbed up and down twice as the wave of euphoria hit her. "Fuck, this is such a perfect high. I'm so much wetter than when I showed you earlier."

I had three sexy, insatiable girls draped over me. My cock ached against the thin fabric of my shorts, and Jess rubbed her head against it, a wicked tease. Kat and Katie acted as if my body were their own personal jungle gym. Meanwhile, I became aware of Juliet and Melanie making out across from us. And I caught Steph staring at them, and it hit me: she didn't know they were an item. Rita moved closer to Steph, making a more bold move than previously by putting a hand high on her inner thigh. It was an unmistakably sexual move. Steph didn't balk at it. Her eyes had narrowed, and she smiled that luminescent smile. Her hair shimmered like a glossy coat. She must have had five pounds of hair, and I marveled at how luxurious it was.

And she looked slightly disappointed when Rita stood up and walked around the couches, stopping behind me. I leaned my head back. Rita lowered her lips to my ear, still slick from Katie's earlier attention.

"Let's put some music on, darling," she said huskily. "I think we can push this night into a really sexy place, if you're okay with it."

I moved my face and brushed her lips. We kissed briefly.

"More than okay," I said.

The girls let me get up, and I retrieved my phone from the top of the bar to turn on the wireless sound system. Since Steph had said she had loved raves, I went with an EDM playlist, and Calvin Harris came on too loud with a thumping beat. The sudden burst of music almost made us jump as it took over the room. Steph recognized the song immediately and jumped up, thrusting her hands in the air, tossing her head from side to side, and screaming in delight. Rita joined her, losing herself in the dense, bass-heavy beat of the music. I stared at them until the next song, something by Major Lazer, came on, when Kat beckoned me back to the couch. My girls were coked up and horny, and they weren't going to be mere spectators this evening. I rejoined them, and we disappeared in an incoherent tangle of limbs. The loud thumping of the music enveloped us, each song seemingly more frantic and faster-paced than the next, creating the illusion of a cloud shrouding us from everyone else in the room. Coupled with the numbing high of the cocaine, I felt like we were secluded in our own cocoon.

So I lost myself in Kat's kiss. Then Jess's greedy tongue. I squeezed and tweaked Katie's pebble-hard nipples until she moaned. My fingers confirmed Jess was wetter than she had been earlier. Then I used that wetness to probe Kat's happily winking asshole, and Katie licked my finger clean. Their bodies, their actions, everything about the scene told me they felt as filthy and animalistic as I did. As the songs passed, I felt the girls playing with my cock more and more. For Rita and Steph, the molly had started to kick in. They danced closer, their bodies touching, taking advantage of the unique sensation from the drug. Juliet and Melanie were experiencing something similar and had joined Rita and Steph on the makeshift dance floor, keeping each other close and looking extremely intimate and anticipatory in their movements.

"Let's leave Rita to do her thing," Kat whispered to me, cupping and massaging my balls.

"Yes, daddy," Katie echoed. "Come play with us. We need a big bed and that big dick."

Jess didn't say anything, she simply ran two fingers across her sopping pussy lips and traced the juicy digits along the outline of my lips. I licked them and tasted her sweet, faintly musky essence.