Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I said. "Grab the coke. I need you. Now."

Katie picked up the mirror, while Kat retrieved the carbon fiber card and one glass straw. Jess led the way upstairs to our bedroom. I was enchanted by the three different asses that led me to an erotic paradise, marveling at how each of them was perfect in its own way. At the top landing, I glanced back, the music still beating with the fury of a cocaine-powered heart. The last image that filtered into my brain before Jess tugged me to the bed was of Rita putting her right index finger under Steph's chin and touching her lips to hers. At the moment Rita kissed her, Steph visibly relaxed, melting under that electric connection. My desire to watch Rita the seductress was overridden only by the knowledge that my insistent, beautiful girlfriends were waiting for me.

And, boy, were they waiting. When I got into the bedroom, Kat and Katie had already stripped off their bikini bottoms. They lay on the bed, legs spread, and fingers teasing their visibly wet cunts. Jess stepped out of her one-piece, leaving it on the floor and immediately turning toward me, arms held out wide, and pulling me in for a persistent kiss.

"Fuck me, I'm so fucking lucky," I said as Jess pushed my shorts down and pulled off my shirt.

"Yes you are, daddy," Kat said.

Katie moaned as her index and middle finger moved in a rapid circular motion over her clit. Her body jerked involuntarily, and she slowed her movements down, wanting to prolong the pleasure. Kat ran the backs of her hands over her hips, along her rib cage, and then over her breasts before reaching above her head like a stretch. Jess took charge, like a choreographer telling dancers what to do in her own personal version of dirty dancing.

"Kat, come closer to the edge of the bed," she instructed.

Kat scooted several inches down, letting her legs dangle toward the floor.

"Now, Katie, straddle Kat, but keep your butt toward us," she continued.

Katie also obliged, moving in a slow, seductive fashion. She kissed Kat briefly as she slung her left leg over her body, then bent down fully and made a show of pushing backward to us until her feet just pushing over the padded rim of the mattress. Jess placed a hand under Katie's hip and pushed her ass up higher, her torso down lower. It allowed her tits to hang temptingly near Kat's face, and she immediately sucked on them.

Jess now turned her attention to me. She slid her hand down my chest, her perpetually manicured nails scraping tantalizingly along my skin, until she reached the base of my cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and squeezed.

"Look at them," she said, her voice pregnant with lust. "Two perfect pussies just dripping wet for you. You can take them however you want. They're just waiting for you, baby."

She leaned in and kissed me and gently stroked my cock up and down a few times. Her hand was warm and soft, her strokes disciplined and designed to heighten the already explosive level of sexual tension building inside me. She looked at me with her pale blue eyes, the pupils like the tip of a ballpoint pen, and smiled. Wordlessly, she sank to her knees in front of me. She switched hands, using her left to stroke my cock one more time while her right found my balls. Then she swallowed my cock, urging it into her throat. She bobbed her head three times and pulled off, then deep-throated me again before removing her mouth with a pop.

"Jesus, Kat, I think you could make me cum just sucking my tits," Katie groaned.

Kat replied with a muffled moan.

Jess stood up, running her hands up my thighs and over my chest again as she rose.

"There, now you're good and ready," she said. "Take your pick. I'm going to make Katie eat me."

Katie heard that and moaned out a long, eager "yes." Then she flipped her hair over her shoulder and glanced back at me.

"God, daddy, please," she begged, wiggling her ass for me. "I need that big dick in me. Can't you see how wet I am for you?"

Jess climbed onto the bed, intentionally crawling to let me see the pretty line from her asshole down to her smooth, slick pussy, with its perfect, compact lips. She swung her legs around, spreading them wide to avoid Kat's body and laid on her back, propping herself up with two pillows. She leaned forward to kiss Katie, then pushed her head toward her cunt.

"I need that tongue, sweetie," she said, her breath short. "Fuck yes!" She cried out as soon as Katie's mouth attached itself to her pink flower, sucking on her clit as an initial tease.

As Katie began to eat out Jess, her ass bobbed up and down in a motion perfect for fucking. My cock was so hard, it was nearly deep purple. It stuck nearly straight up, and I only had to take a few steps toward Katie to tease the warm, wet folds of her vagina. She felt my erection and let out a gasp. I felt Kat's hands searching for my shaft underneath. She squeezed my balls lovingly but never stop sucking on Katie's tits.

I plunged in, and Katie involuntarily screamed, the culmination of pent-up desire for penetration. Her pussy squelched on even the first handful of strokes, that's how wet she was.

"Daddy, daddy, please," Kat begged. "Don't tease me anymore. I can feel your balls against my pussy. Please. Fuck me, too, daddy."

Kat's pussy was dripping, and my balls slapped against that faucet of her arousal each time I pushed my cock against Katie's cervix. I wasn't going to make her wait. This wasn't about teasing. We'd done enough of that. I arched my back a little more and used my left hand to redirect my cock. In jerked my hips forward, and Kat's pussy sucked me in like a vacuum inexorably sucking up a shred of paper.

"Fuck yes!" Kat cried out. "Oh, daddy! Deeper! That's the best feeling in the whole world!"

I gave Kat the same handful of strokes I had afforded Katie. Then I switched. And switched again. Jess had an orgasm, forcing Katie's mouth hard against her pussy. I sensed both Kat and Katie getting close on the fourth round of strokes. I also had a problem. I was getting close. I'd been edged for hours. The coke could only blunt that so much. I was desperate to cum. But I also wanted this to last. There was nothing like fucking these three at once. It was a sloppy, frenetic orgy of pleasure. I tried to stifle my orgasm by thinking of something else, something other than the incredibly wet, tight pussies my cock plunged into. My thoughts, however, betrayed me, wandering over to what Rita might be doing with Steph at that moment. Or, more likely, what Rita was doing to Steph.

Kat came to the rescue, albeit only briefly. She sensed how close I was and squeezed my balls a little too hard. The shock backed me down from the brink a little bit. I was grateful for it because it was just enough to keep me focused so that she and Katie could each cum. Katie got off first, pulling her mouth off of Jess just after she had licked her to a second climax and arching her back. She cried out and shuddered, and I slipped my thumb up her asshole as she did, which sent her into another level of ecstasy. Her pussy gushed with thick cream, which trickled down her thighs and dripped down onto Kat's own slick cunt.

When she was done shaking from her little death, I pushed into Kat for a few more hard, urgent strokes. The angle was perfect for my wickedly hard cock to glide along her clit relentlessly. It was swollen and hard, and she let out high-pitched shrieks as the orgasm seized her. Katie's and Kat's bodies each told me they were just getting warmed up, but I couldn't hold back another minute. I tried. I alternated between their wet holes on each strong, hoping to prolong this just a little longer. But it wasn't happening.

"Fuck me, I'm going to cum," I said, sweat dripping off my brow onto Katie's ass.

Jess the choreographer took over again as soon as she heard it. She left Kat where she was, but directed Katie to a similar position to Kat's side, then wriggled between them herself. All three of them were on their backs, legs over the side of the bed, impossibly glistening pussies beckoning me like the bright signal of a lighthouse to a ship in the fog. They each propped themselves up on their elbows and flashed smoldering looks of seduction that could have made the gayest man hard.

"Shoot that fucking load all over us," Jess ordered, her voice firm. "Right fucking now."

"Please, daddy!" Katie begged.

"Cover us with your cum, daddy!" Kat exhorted.

My right hand flew back and forth on my cock. This was going to be monumental. I could feel it. It was hard to pinpoint it, but I knew this might be the biggest load of cum that had ever been boiling in my balls. I threw my head back a bit but kept my eyes on the girls. Their hands started caressing one another. I focused on how hard all their nipples were. How perfectly smooth their skin was. How flat their stomachs were. How inviting the curves leading into their mounds of Venus were. And then everything seemed to turn white, like the flash of a nuclear bomb going off.

"Argh!" I cried out indiscernibly.

In that moment, I was Jackson Pollock, and the girls were my canvas. My balls pulsed with furious intensity. Torrid blobs of cum flew like projectiles through the air and onto their skin. The first shot surprised Jess, hitting her chin, the force of it carrying a bit into her mouth.

"Oh my god," she moaned. "No way! That's so hot!"

I barely had the presence of mind to move, but I did. Like a slow sprinkler head, I moved back and forth among the three of them and emptied my sperm all over them. I had no idea how many spurts there were. What I did know was the end result was a porn-style masterpiece. The girls were a giggling, cum-covered mess. If there had been three men jerking off and nutting on them, the result likely wouldn't have been any different. I had hit Kat mostly between her breasts, and the rivulets pooled in her navel. She bit her lower lip and spread the cum trail across her chest with her fingers. Jess, who had been closest to my cock, got it on her chin, neck, and tits. She simply sat back and grinned.

"How do I look?" she asked. "Because I feel fucking amazing."

And then there was Katie. No shot had gone higher than her belly button, and most of it had covered her pussy with a creamy white mess. She had immediately taken one hand to take a blob of cum and swirled it around her clit. She was close to cumming again.

"Daddy, you are so amazing," Kat said. "That was so sexy to watch."

Katie came again, her body convulsing forward, her thighs going taut and then relaxing as it passed.

"That," Katie said, pausing to allow another shudder to pass, "that was indescribably hot. Fuck."

"Fuck," I said, pushing my hair back from my sweaty brow. "That was fucking intense. I love you. I don't know how you do this to me. But every time is better than the last."

Katie kept playing with her pussy, and Jess gathered up the cum off her chest on her finger before lewdly sucking it into her mouth.

"I love your cum," she said as Kat slid off the bed.

The puddle of cum from her stomach trickled down like a thick river to her pussy, but she got on her knees and cleaned my cock. When she was satisfied she had sucked every last remnant of sperm, she turned her attention to Katie.

"I'll clean up that cum," she said as she crawled to her.

Kat didn't wait for Katie to assent. She just lapped at the creamy mess on her pussy lips, and Katie gasped in delight.

Jess grinned at me.

"What?" I said.

"That was so hot," she said. "I've never seen someone cum like that before. I'm so mad we didn't get that on video. That was incredible, John."

I just grinned back at her.

"Whew," I said. "I could use a line, I think."

"I've got an idea," Jess said, Katie moaning in the background as Kat's oral efforts pushed her toward the brink again rapidly.

"What?" I asked.

"Why don't I cut up some, and you go take a peek at what Rita is up to," she suggested. "I think we're probably dying to know as much as you are."

"That's not a bad idea," I said.

"I bet it'll make you hard again even faster," Jess added, already rolling over toward the mirror sitting on the night table and giving me a perfect view of her ass. "And that way we can try a different hole when you get back."

"Your ass does look so good, Jess," I said.

She flashed an appreciative smile and said, "I know. Now go do some reconnaissance."

I did as I was told. Despite the power of my orgasm, my cock remained only semi-soft. I was going to be ready to go again in no time. As I walked down the hallway and approached the top of the stairs, a chorus of sexual noises rose from the room below. I stopped on the landing, like I had earlier. This time, however, there wasn't any dancing going on downstairs.

Juliet and Melanie were on the floor, writhing in a fiery, needy sixty-nine. Juliet was on top, her head shaking back and forth as she furiously licked Melanie's clit, while her girlfriend had her face buried and two fingers probing Juliet's ass. Even muffled, the sounds of delighted sexual indulgence were unmistakable.

And then I saw Rita and Steph. They were on the same couch they had been on previously, but they weren't sitting next to one another. Far from it. Steph leaned back against the arm of the sofa, her head thrown back. Her hair hung gloriously over the side, exposing her flushed neck and giving an unobstructed view of her breasts, which were without a doubt real and spectacular. She had one leg resting on the back of the couch, and Rita was on top of her. My girlfriend looked radiant. She kept her left foot planted on the floor, with her right leg extended behind her. She almost looked like a gymnast doing a floor routine, with her tits pushed forward and looking truly glorious. As a result, her back was arched, and her hips thrust forward. It gave her the widest possible access to allow her pussy to rub against Steph's. I couldn't take my eyes off of them as they scissored. It was one of the sexiest girl-on-girl couplings I'd ever seen, and the main reason for that was the dominant, insistent lust I could see in Rita's eyes even that far away. She was in charge. She was taking something she wanted. This was the culmination of her calculated, skillful act of seduction.

The two weather girls were alternating between moaning and talking dirty. Steph's voice cracked as she confessed her imminent orgasm. Rita urged her on, using a forceful, commanding tone, willing her to climax. When Steph hit that peak of pleasure, Rita reached down and frigged her clit, and it pushed her over the edge again. Rita smiled with satisfaction, but she didn't stop. She was pursuing her own orgasm now. My cock had sprung to full attention again. I wanted to see Rita cum. I was impressed that Steph sensed how close she was, too, and she mirrored Rita's previous movement by raising two fingers to her clit and rubbing it side-to-side.

"Oh, oh, fuck!" Rita moaned. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck!"

Rita's body shook powerfully, and then it happened. She squirted, a brief but unmistakable geyser of fluid jetting out to cover Steph's tits and stomach. I looked at her face, and she hadn't even batted an eye. She wasn't put off.

"Holy shit!" Steph cried instead. "That's so hot! Oh my god!"

Rita collapsed on her, and the two of them embraced in a hungry kiss, the kind of kiss that indicated they were far from done.

"That was so hot," Steph said again. "I've never seen someone squirt. I mean, not outside of porn."

"That was so intense, so intense," Rita said.

They kissed again, and I felt a little guilty for still watching. My cock wanted me to stay, but I decided it was time to get back to the girls in the bedroom. So I tore my gaze away from the sexy scene below and returned, noticing the unmistakable scent of sex in the air. The girls had crowded around the mirror and refreshed their coke highs. Kat spotted me first.

"Well, how's it looking down there?" she asked sweetly.

"I think it's pretty obvious," Jess said.

"Yeah," Katie added. "Look at his dick."

I was hard, to the point where my cock was bouncing up and down.

"It was ... intense," I said, trying to search for the right word to describe it. "Rita squirted all over her."

"Fuck, that is so hot," Kat said, licking her lips.

"That's exactly what Steph said," I noted.

"I'm almost tempted to check it out," Jess said.

"I don't think they're going to be slowing down anytime soon," I said.

"Neither are we," Katie said. She pressed two fingers to close her nose together then added, "Do you want a line, daddy?"

"Hell yeah," I said.

"Then we're going to play our next game," Kat said.

"And what game is that?" I asked as I sauntered over to the mirror, which had two lines left on it.

"The same one," Jess said.

"Only this time all three of us are playing," Katie said.

"And you're going to use our assholes instead of our pussies," Kat concluded.

I bent down and quickly made the lines disappear. I felt a wave of emotion. Seeing Rita like this had been a huge turn on. Playing with my other three girls gave me the outlet for physical satisfaction I craved. And then there was the specter of Steph, who had just parachuted into our lives. I trusted my judgments about people, and I liked her. She seemed cool and genuine. She reminded me a little bit of Crystal, someone who could blossom into a wild, fun party girl if she had the right coaxing. I shoved that out of my mind when I turned around because I saw the girls had lined up on the edge of the bed again. This time, they had their asses facing the doorway and each reached back with one hand to pull their cheeks apart.

"Come on, daddy," Kat said.

"We're ready for you," Jess said.

"Treat us like the anal whores we are," Katie said.

I smiled. The coke hit me, and I felt invincible. I lined up behind Jess first. As usual, her ass swallowed my cock without any hesitation, and she simply let go of a long, happy moan. Yet I still felt like something had changed, like Rita had unlocked another dimension of herself to me. I was eager to see where that would take us.