Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh? Yeah, sure," I said, confused as the renewed rush of the coke hit me.

JT licked Rita's tits after he did the line, and she shooed him away after he got the remnants of the coke up. She stood up and kneeled by Kat at the coffee table and cut more lines. JT was walking back toward the bar, but Victoria grabbed him as he went by. She had broken her kiss with Joey to do so, and she now pulled JT in for one.

"I've never been double penetrated," Victoria said. "Would you guys wanna try it?"

"Fuck yeah!" Joey said, and the three of them disappeared down the hallway into the bedroom.

The relentless pulse of debauchery wasn't going to let up anytime soon. London tugged at my hand.

"What's up?" I asked.

She stood in front of me, with her feet crossed over each other, and she kind of bounced from side to side. She was nervous.

"So, um, yeah, like," she stammered. "When you were, like, in college? Did you know a girl named Katie? That was a cheerleader?"

And there it was. The memory flooded back. I was back in college, seeing Katie show up at my fraternity's party that Saturday night. She was sweeping back her blonde hair, so much like her niece's, and covering one nostril with a finger while she snorted a line of coke up the other. A nose that was identical to London's, too.

"I did," I said and smiled at her.

"Shit, this is crazy," she said.

"That's your aunt, huh?" I said. "The one you mentioned when we met?"

"Yeah," she said. "When the family got together for Christmas, I sort of casually mentioned that I had met an older guy when some of us went out one night who had gone to UCLA and maybe he was around the same age as her. And she told me about this guy John she had dated in college and, well, you can kind of guess."

"I remember her well," I said.

"I can't believe I fucked my aunt's college boyfriend," London said with a nervous chuckle.

"It doesn't really matter, does it?" I said. "The connection, I mean."

"She asked about you," London said.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"She said you were the one who got away," she said. "She said she hadn't talked to you in years."

"I can't even remember the last time," I confirmed.

"Would you wanna, you know, see her?" she asked, biting her lip and looking down.

"It's been a long time, London," I said. "And, I mean, you can see that I'm... involved. Very involved. And very taken."

"But you're going to fuck me," she said, the whine creeping back into her voice just a bit.

I stared at her and looked her body up and down. She was way hotter than her aunt had been in college, and her aunt was pretty fucking hot.

"Okay," she said, relenting. "I'll drop it. For now. Because I really want that dick again."

She flashed a bright white smile, turning it on like a TV camera had just panned over to her on the sidelines. Her reaction time was almost instantaneous. She stepped forward and kissed me.

"Maybe I'll let you have my ass this time?" she said. "I can do dirty stuff for you, too, you know."

I felt warmth to my right, and Rita was standing there. She was sizing up the coed like I just had a moment ago. She ran a hand through the side of London's hair.

"You are really pretty, Londy," Rita said. "And you were a fast learner at eating pussy."

"Thanks," London said, looking down again, a blush creeping up her neck.

"Do you want to fuck my husband?" she asked.

London nodded.

"Why don't you go do some more lines," Rita suggested. "And we can get started in a little bit. I just need to chat with John first."

London bounced away to the coke. Rita pulled me to the side. Kat joined us.

"What was that about?" she asked.

"So, you are never going to believe this, but her aunt?" I began. "Her aunt was a UCLA cheerleader, too. The same time I was there."

"Her aunt was the one," Rita said astutely. "She was the cheerleader you saw do coke and got you hooked on watching girls do it."

I nodded.

"That's so fucking hot, daddy," Kat said.

"That's incredible," Rita said. "You fucked her niece."

The girls laughed. But I noticed a glean in Rita's eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"She's pretty," she said. "And fun."

Before I had a chance to push her further, we were interrupted by Katie and Jess bounding through the front door of the guest house. They were naked and disheveled. They scanned the room for a half second before seeing Rita and pointing. It was a strange scenario because neither of them said anything. Katie reached Rita first and motioned at her to come closer. Rita, though looking confused, did, and Katie pulled her into a kiss. Rita raised her eyebrows in surprise, then put her hand behind Katie's neck and kissed her deeply. Quickly, however, Katie pulled off, whispered something, and stepped away. As if coordinated in advance, Jess took her place, and Rita smiled at her. She and Jess repeated the same deep kiss she had just shared with Katie.

"Jake came in my mouth," Katie said to Kat and me. "We thought it would be fun to bring it to Rita."

She was beaming. We watched Rita and Jess kiss.

"I've also got a huge creampie for you, sweetie," Jess said when she pulled off Rita's mouth.

"Are you kidding?" Rita said. "You two are such a dream. I love you. God, you're flipping that switch to total cumslut for me!"

Jess pulled Rita by her hand to the couch. She pushed Rita down, then stepped up on the couch and lowered her pussy over Rita's mouth. A river of creamy fluid slid out from inside Jess. Rita swallowed, then went to work with her tongue.

"Oh, fuck yes," Jess sighed. "I love your tongue. I'm going to cum so hard for you."

"Jesus," I said, finally breaking my silence.

The scene had been surreal. London, who had retreated to the sidelines, stepped toward Kat, Katie, and me.

"You guys are fucking wild," she said. Her tone was one of admiration.

"We get into some crazy shit," Kat said with a laugh.

"Hey! It's good to see you again!" Katie said to London, embracing her. "Is V with you?"

"In the bedroom," I said. "She's taking two dicks."

"What a slut!" Katie said with a laugh. "Oh, yes, I could use a line. Who's with me?"

"I'm always with you, girl," Kat said and took her hand.

"I might as well, too," London said awkwardly and trailed after them.

After all three of them hit the coke, Kat jumped up, refreshed.

"Let's go see what everyone else is doing!" she said.

"I'm kind of curious what Riley and Henry are up to," Katie said.

"I was thinking the same thing," I said.

"Wait, they're really here?" London said.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Holy shit," London replied. "I thought those guys were just bullshitting us. But, like, V and I are always up to party."

"They're definitely here," Katie added. "And Henry is definitely hung."

"Wait a minute," London said, her mouth agape. "You've, you know?"

"Hell yes," Katie said.

* * *

The walk back to the main house indicated just how crazy the concert after-party had gotten. There were a half-dozen people of both sexes skinny dipping and playing in the pool. At least two pairs of couples were fucking in the bushes in the backyard. In the house, there was a full-on orgy underway. Bodies were intertwined everywhere. People were fucking, sucking, and licking. There were moans and screams and cries. Music blared. Four naked groupies blew lines of coke at the bar. But we weren't here to join the melee. We wanted to find Riley and Henry.

At the bottom of the stairs, one of the bodyguards blocked the way. But he stepped aside when he saw us. The girls and I had unfettered access at all times, on the popstars' orders.

"Back bedrooms," the big guy muttered. He had a neck thicker than one of my thighs.

I gave him a fist bump, and we headed upstairs. All the doors were open, and it was easy to follow the sounds. We treaded lightly and stopped when we reached the second door on the left. Henry was laid out in the center of the king bed. Two groupies kneeled on either side of his head, making out with each other. Their large tits, one pair fake and one pair natural and floppy, pressed together as they kissed. Two more females flanked either side of Henry's ribs. Their mouths met above his chest, and they made out while he used one hand to finger each of them as they ground their honey pots against him.

One lucky groupie rode Henry's cock. She was in reverse cowgirl, and she made out with the sixth groupie while she fucked him. She had torpedo-like fake breasts and a thick, firm body. Her dyed blonde hair showed three inches of brown at the roots, and her makeup was thick. Her mascara clumped in long, fake eyelashes. She pinched her own nipples, and it was obvious each time she pulled her hips up that Henry was wearing a condom. The sixth groupie sat on her knees in front of the girl riding him and kissed her, sucking her tits occasionally.

"He's really thick," London said quietly.

"You have no idea," Kat and Katie said at the same time.

"Jinx!" Kat whispered.

"You owe me a cock!" Katie said, and they could barely suppress their laughter.

"What's he doing?" London asked.

I smiled at her. She was entranced. She couldn't believe she was seeing the most famous male pop star on the planet do a reverse gangbang. Before anyone had a chance to answer, Henry spoke up and told the girls to switch. The groupie on his cock climbed off, and the one who had been kissing her climbed on. She didn't use a fresh condom. All the other girls rotated their positions clockwise one position.

"I think it's a merry-go-round," I said. "He gives each of them a certain amount of time, and then they spin around."

"Have you ever fucked six girls at once, daddy?" Kat asked.

"Never, Kitty Kat," I said.

"I wonder what a dick that thick feels like," London wondered aloud.

"Good," Katie said with a wink.

I understood what Henry was doing. It had taken me a bit to figure it out when his groupies showed up, but I was positive I had unlocked it. Riley didn't like it if Henry picked out girls who even approached being as hot as she was. That was part of her personality. She was vain. She didn't attempt to hide it. And Henry respected it, which was pretty cool. But he also wanted to just do crazy ass shit. I guessed this was a pretty regular thing he'd do, but I knew Henry well enough by now that, at some point, he'd want to get them to do something dirty. Maybe the next round they'd have to take him up their asses.

But I didn't stick around to find out. Not right then. I was more curious about what Riley was up to. She had only taken two of the seven fans upstairs with her. London and Katie were glued to Henry, so I tapped Kat on the butt and glanced down the hall. She nodded and slipped away with me. We made it a few steps before I pushed her against the wall and kissed her.

"I miss you," I said.

"I'm so horny, daddy," she said, her words fast and voice nasal. "Joey didn't really do it for me. He wasn't thick enough. I could barely get off once."

"I could tell," I said. "But you were sweet to let him finish."

"I'm always a good slut, daddy," she said.

I let my hands grope her ass, squeezing it, sliding down into the crevice between her legs and feeling her wet pussy. I bent down and sucked one of her pierced nipples into my mouth. She gasped.

"I thought you wanted to see Riley," she said.

"I don't know," I said. "It might be more fun to make you cum."

Kat pushed me away half-heartedly and looked at me with her playful eyes, biting her lower lip. She put her hands on my chest.

"Maybe we could find Riley, and you could make me cum while we watch," she said.

"I love that idea," I said, my eyes widening.

We found Riley in a bedroom at the end of the hall. She was on her knees at the foot of the bed, still wearing the short, sparkling dress she had finished her concert set in. Her two groupies stood above her, and I noticed these were two different guys than the ones I had seen her disappear with earlier. Both of them were athletic and good looking, and they had nice cocks. One was fairly average but thick. The other was hung. He was tall and ripped, like a football player, and had a cock to match. Riley was sucking on the big cock while she stroked the average one.

"Come on," she said, panting when she pulled her mouth off, "cum on my face. Don't you want to see my pretty face covered in cum?"

"Fuck yeah," the guys grunted roughly at the same time.

Riley switched sides and sucked the average guy and stroked the big guy. She switched back and forth before the hung stud said he was close.

"Do it then!" Riley encouraged him. "Cover me with that cum!"

The big guy grunted and started to stroke himself, while Riley kept sucking the average guy, her bright red lips fully wrapped around his shaft. He moaned like a banshee and let a modest load of cum trickle out, which mostly he just wiped on Riley's cheek. She gave a disappointed groan, and then the average guy pulled his cock from her mouth and stroked it a few times. Then he delivered. A forceful stream of cum splashed across Riley's nose and dripped down her upper lip. He spent a half-dozen ropes of cum on one of the most famous faces in the world while he cried out like a wounded animal.

"Yes!" Riley shouted. "There we go! Cover me!"

When the second guy had finished, Riley looked up at them and said, "How does America's sweetheart look, guys?"

"Awesome!" the big guy said.

"Perfect," the average guy said. "I wish I had a picture."

"Nuh-uh!" Riley said, shaking her head, which caused the cum to run down her face more rapidly. "No pictures. Just the memory. But it's only for you, okay?"

The moment struck me. These guys were so mesmerized, you knew they weren't going to say anything. That's the type of charm and charisma Riley had. There was no way they'd tell even their closest friends. And you knew they would spend the rest of their lives jerking off thinking about it. Hell, they might think about her every time they fucked forever.

Riley dismissed the two guys, and Kat and I scampered into an adjacent bedroom, out of sight. When they had padded down the hallway, and we heard them on the stairs, we heard Riley's voice.

"It's okay, Kat and John, come on in," she said.

We looked at each other, a little embarrassed.

"Hey," I said, stepping forward.

Riley was gathering up the cum off her face and shoveling it into her mouth.

"That was really hot," Kat said.

"Thanks," Riley said, smiling. "I like to give back to the fans."

She laughed.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to butt in," I said.

"We were just... curious," Kat said.

"Trust me, I get it," Riley said. "Come on in. I'm going to wash up and give the last three the best memory of their lives."

She got up and walked to the en suite bathroom. We followed her, and what unfolded was such a normal conversation about a surreal topic.

"You didn't take off your dress," Kat observed.

"It's a power thing," Riley said. "I'm going to be completely honest with you. These guys, they get to come play with me? And they get this memory that will last forever. I know it will. And that makes me hot. It's almost enough to get me off all by itself. I know those guys are going to get married and will be fucking their wives and won't be able to get off until they think about shooting their cum on my face. Do you know how powerful a feeling that is? God, I love it. I know it's narcissistic, but I can't help it. I love knowing that. I love creating that. I love that power."

"I can only imagine," Kat said with admiration.

"And keeping the dress on? That only makes it better," Riley continued. "They'll still have to wonder what I look like naked. They get their memory. I get the power. The cum is a bonus. I have to admit, that's my second favorite part. It's so interesting to see how these different guys taste."

"How were these?" Kat asked.

"The smaller guy was amazing," Riley said. "Delicious, honestly. The big dick? God, he was such a disappointment. He almost nutted right away, so I had to back off him, and then what was that load? Oh my god. Pathetic. He probably thinks he's god's gift to women."

"He probably does now that he's gotten a blow job from you," I said.

"I hope his pathetic performance gets in his head and makes him realize he needs to work for it to please a girl," Riley said without batting an eye.

"You're like a sex therapist," Kat said with a laugh.

Riley laughed with her.

"I'm just an attention whore looking to be a little bit slutty," she said, laughing again.

"So you really are going to blow the other three?" I asked.

"Yeah," Riley said. "Eventually. I need some blow. Do you want some?"

"Always," Kat said.

Riley had finished washing her face, dried it off, and reapplied her red lipstick. She led us into the bedroom, where she had found the vial of cocaine stashed in the night stand. There were two lines already cut, and she dumped out some more. She snorted the two chunky lines, then stepped aside.

"Here, I'll let you do them," she said to Kat. "I'm no good at making lines anyway. We keep it PG-13 on the party front when the picks are here. It lets them keep the fantasy. So many of them would flip if they knew I did coke. But, come on, being famous comes with indulgences."

"So is this how you guys party after every final show?" I asked.

"Nah," Riley said. "It varies sometimes. I felt like an ego trip tonight. You play for four hundred thousand people total, and you feel like you're invincible. Sometimes I fuck them. Sometimes I just tease them. It doesn't really matter, you know? They're happy with anything. It's all beyond their wildest dreams."

Kat snorted up two lines and, holding her nostrils, turned to Riley.

"That has to feel so amazing," she said. "Like, you really are invincible."

"Did you see Henry?" Riley asked, changing the subject.

I hit two lines, and set down the straw.

"Yeah," I said. "Interesting setup, too."

"He won't even cum," she said. "Those trashy sluts might try to get pregnant or something. But he'll give them a little ride. He just likes to see them do stuff to each other."

I laughed.

"He's a selfless hero," I said sarcastically but not trying to be mean.

"I swear to god, those sluts love Henry so much, he could piss on them, and they'd cum all over themselves," Riley said.

She paused and realized that didn't come out how she meant it.

"That's, of course, why he does it, you know," she said. "He knows it drives me a little crazy. And it makes me want him so bad. The more girls he fucks, the more I want him. I think I'm a little bit of a cuckquean."

It was very strange to hear Riley say that.

"No, I know what you mean," Kat said. "Literally. You know us. We are the biggest whores ever. Like, I saw that guy's big dick and was like, for sure I would take a ride on that."

The girls laughed together.

"It works for us," Riley said. "He's going to be jealous that I let these guys cum on my face because when we first started dating, I let him give me a facial, and I told him he was the first guy to do that to me. It was true, but when we started figuring out how jealousy fueled us? I started letting my fans jerk off on my face, and it always, always gets him to fuck the shit out of me so good. God, I'm tingling just thinking about it!"

Kat and I glanced at each other. We couldn't believe how Riley was opening up to us. We liked her more because of it. Her public persona was so put together, so packaged, so carefully controlled. But in person? We came to love her -- and Henry -- because they were thoughtful, honest, and open about what worked for them and what didn't.

"I had a pretty lame dick earlier," Kat said. "I need to get off. Bad."

"Me, too, girl," Riley said.

She and Kat turned to me at the same time.

1...345678