Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus fuck," she gasped. "That's the biggest dick I've had all night. You're, fuck, you're in my stomach!"

I wasn't that deep, but I appreciated how she played up the drama. Her words had caused Henry to glance over at us. He gave me a head nod -- well, as much of a head nod as she could with Katie's ass hovering above his face as she rimmed her. Jess continued her hypnotic bouncing on his cock.

Rita was now on the bed next to Riley, her orientation such that she slightly faced her. It became clear why in a moment. London kneeled behind Rita and, her attitude now checked, began to lick my wife's luscious asshole. Rita moaned, but she reached for Riley, and the two of them started to make out. Jess fumbled for one of the coke bullets, which sat on the bed next to her. She hit it twice, then passed it to Katie, who was now facing her. She did two bumps, and she and Jess began to kiss. The position forced Katie to raise her ass higher, making Henry work for it with his tongue. This was a lewd, uninhibited scene. We had descended into madness of the very best kind. We weren't thinking anymore. We were acting on raw instinct.

The center of attention, though, was Riley. She seized that moment. She filled the room with flattering, insistent dirty talk about how much she loved my cock. She focused on my size. She told everyone how close she was to cumming. She begged me to drive it deeper and harder. She told me to spank her. She told me my cock owned her, which definitely got Henry's attention. Riley noticed it, and as soon as he pulled his head from between Katie's ass cheeks, as if flipping a switch, she came. It was a hair-raising, toe-curling orgasm that seemed to me a bit embellished, but it had the desired effect that Riley wanted.

"Oh, fuck!" Riley sang out. "I love the way that dick owns me! Fuck yeah! Fuck! I'm cumming again! Oh, god! I'm cumming again!"

Her voice really did sound like it would on an album track. I could see the jealous amusement in Henry's eyes. He had slowed Jess down, and was watching his girlfriend now. This was their game, and we were either pawns or onlooks in it.

When she calmed down, Riley pulled away, then flipped over and slipped underneath me. She reached for my cock but had a hard time finding it. She was laying with her head over the edge of the bed, clearly staring at Henry still. I reentered her, and she kept up her moaning. Her pussy was noticeably swollen, and it felt tight and incredible. She was sloppy and wet. And I saw her in a new light -- not the popstar but an insatiable slut who was taking on all comers that night.

"I'm getting close, girls," Henry told Katie and Jess.

When Riley had started to cum, Katie moved off of Henry's face and moved to the other side of the bed, where she could lick Jess and play with Henry's cock and balls. He still hadn't cum that evening, as far as I was aware. And when he announced he was close, I could sense a thrill shoot through Rita. We were all driven simply by our most base desires.

Katie stood up and took a couple steps toward Rita. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders, and she kissed Rita passionately. London was relentless in her rimjob of Rita, which had really just turned into a lustful ass eating.

"You want this load, slut?" Henry said to Jess.

"Fuck, yes," Jess said with a whine in her voice. "I've worked so hard for it."

I thought I heard a whimper of disappointment from Rita.

"Lie down," Henry barked.

Jess nearly jumped off his cock, which stuck up in the air angrily, slick with her pussy juice. She moved forward, tongue out, like she wanted to take him in her mouth, but he simply pushed her down on the bed and straddled her chest. He stroked his cock, which was too thick for Jess to wrap her hand around.

"Make my face pretty, baby," Jess said.

Rita had an orgasm as London ate her ass and fingered her pussy. Katie continued to make out with her. Riley wrapped a couple fingers around me as I pumped in and out of her, but her attention was riveted on Henry. He was performing for us now. He loved every eye in the room being on him, and he was going to make the most of this.

"Yeah, here comes that nut, you sexy slut!" Henry said just before he let out a shout and an eruption of cum that would have made the Daydream pornstars envious.

"Holy shit!" Jess cried as the first wave splashed across her tits.

It looked like someone had splattered her with a dozen rounds from a paintball gun. The second rope was equally large, and the third was only slightly diminished. Another three spurts pooled in her navel. When he was done, Henry ran a hand through his famously thick hair, and he grinned over at us.

"Oh my god," Jess said, drawing a finger through the cum on her stomach and taking a taste. "That was so fucking sexy, Henry."

"You were like a pornstar," Katie said, in awe.

"I'm not sure I've ever seen a load that big," Rita said, licking her lips. "Not even Ryan cums that much."

"Come taste, if you want," Jess said to no one in particular, but Rita took it as an exclusive invitation.

Rita, Katie, and Riley all slipped off the bed and circled Jess. As they licked her clean, London took the opportunity to put my cock in her mouth, then slid up to me, kissing my chest along the way.

"I didn't get to cum," she whined.

"Calm down, sweetie," I said, running a finger along her cheek. "I think what you're going through right now? Is an initiation."

"An initiation?" she said.

"Like pledging your sorority," I said. "Didn't you have to do anything crazy then?"

"Yeah, of course," she said. "Like when they made us pick between sucking a dick at a frat party glory hole or playing with a dildo in front of everyone."

"I bet I know which one you picked," I said and kissed her.

"The glory hole," she said quietly in my ear.

"Well, consider tonight your glory hole," I said. "I think they're auditioning you. You might get to come back for a return engagement."

"You think so?" she said.

"I know it," I said. "And you're going to get my vote for a return."

"I need to go find V," she said. "I kind of ghosted on her."

"I'll bet you five dollars she has found plenty to do," I said.

We stopped talking and watched the scene across from us unfold. Henry had excused himself to the bathroom, and we heard the distinct, sharp sniffs of him doing lines. Rita had attacked the large reservoir of cum that had formed around Jess's belly button, while Katie and Riley each licked up the Jackson Pollock-like splatterings around each of her breasts. It didn't take them long, and my cock twitched when I saw what came next. The four girls made out in a spectacular, sloppy cum kiss that devolved into a sticky, giggling makeout session.

"Yeah, I should find V," London repeated and quietly retreated from the room.

Henry had come out of the bathroom and motioned me to the hallway. We left the girls to their own devices, and some moans started wafting toward the hall as we walked down it.

"Fuck, man," Henry said. "That really got me going. If you've never edged yourself like that? Fuck me. It's the best feeling in the world. The only problem is? I have got to get off like two or three more times, like right now. I don't know if I've ever gone that long before, though. Shit. It was worth it!"

"That was insane, dude," I said, and it dawned on me how natural it felt as we walked down the stairs nude.

The great room was fairly empty. Those who stayed at the party had scattered to dark corners. A few had passed out -- either on a sofa or outside. We grabbed a couple drinks and made a quick tour of the grounds. As we worked our way up toward the second house, we bumped into Kat, Emily, and Jake coming toward us.

"Well, hey, stranger," I said to Kat.

She was high and freshly fucked, that much was obvious. Her eyes were lit up, and she had her most elusive grin on her face.

"Hey," Henry said, his eyes boring through Emily, who had visible hickeys on her breasts.

"I was just about to call it a night, mate," Jake said. "These two lovelies really wore me out."

My eyebrows arched, and Kat gave me a quick, excited look that seemed to say, "I can't wait to tell you."

"Cool, brother," Henry said, and he and Jake slapped hands. "Which way are you going, Emily? I'll make sure you get there safely."

"I was kind of hoping you could show me where the blow is," she said.

"I can show you anything you want," Henry said flirtatiously.

"I'm seeing it all, and I have some ideas," Emily said.

Just like that, Jake diverted toward the front gate, although he soon realized he probably just needed to crash in one of the unoccupied bedrooms. Henry and Emily held hands briefly as they retraced our previous steps, though Henry's hand quickly moved to her ass. And Kat stared at me.

"Hi daddy," she said, blinking and flashing me a naughty grin.

"What have you been up to Kitty Kat?" I said, smiling back.

"Kitty Kat things," she said.

"Oh yeah?" I replied. "You're a naughty girl."

"Not too naughty," she said. "And I'm still horny."

"Do you want to have some storytime?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said. "Or we could do something better."

"What's better than storytime?" I said.

"Maybe we could have movie time," she said and bit her lip.

"You made a... video?" I said.

She slipped her hand in mine and tugged me toward the other house. It was largely empty -- as if people hadn't quite figured out it was in the mix, too -- but a few people were passed out on the sofas downstairs.

"Come on," Kat said as she led me upstairs.

I could see how sloppy her pussy and ass were, slick with her clear juices. But there was no sign of cum.

"I'm dying to know," I said. "I have to admit, I got a little nervous when you disappeared."

"I disappeared?" Kat said, turning around and biting her lip again. "You went off with Riley and that London slut. I figured it was my job to fill the time."

"And fill your holes," I said.

"Only my pussy, daddy," she said. "And my mouth."

I put a couple fingers inside her pussy crassly, then pulled them out and shoved them in her mouth.

"Tastes just like me," she said. "Sweet and irresistible."

"Not like Jake?" I asked.

"He came inside Emily," she said. "I think he really likes her. And she really likes him."

"I can see it," I said. "They have great chemistry on stage."

"And in the bedroom," Kat said. "Sometimes I felt like a spectator."

"But not exclusively," I pointed out.

"Definitely not exclusively," she said. "Do you want to see?"

"Did you really record it?" I asked.

"Jake wanted to," she said.

As we talked, she continued to lead me down the hall to the most removed bedroom. It was technically the primary, and it had a red warning sign on the door: "All activities monitored by video camera."

We had put it up half as a joke but half as a genuine notice because Jess thought it would be fun to have one of the rooms at Hollywood & Vine serve as a "memory room," where couples or groups could go and make their own movies. It was closed-circuit and employed encrypted hard drives to create recordings for couples or groups who chose to utilize it.

"I thought it would be fun to test it out," Kat said, pulling me close to her. "Kind of like the old Hooker House days. I know how much you loved spying on me and seeing what I was up to."

My cock stirred.

"Mmm, daddy, you do remember," she said, feeling my arousal.

"You were always such a bad girl, Kitty Kat," I said.

"But now I play by the rules, daddy," she said. "So, don't worry... no surprises. Just some naughty fun that I think might, shall I say, entice you?"

"Now you've got me really intrigued, Kitty Kat," I said, and we finally kissed. She tasted like pussy.

"I can taste what you've been up to," I said, my mouth now moving to her neck.

"Emily rode my face for a while," she said. "She tastes really good. And she's really, really wild."

"Sex, drugs, and rock-and-roll," I said. "And what did Jake do while she rode your face?"

She grabbed my hand and pushed it between her legs.

"Fucked me with that huge dick," she said. "Do you feel how swollen my pussy is? Oh my god. I came so hard for him, daddy. But there was only one problem."

"What was that?" I asked.

We were unconsciously working our way toward the bed. Just before she responded to my question, we tumbled into it. The sheets were marked with wet spots.

"He switched over to Emily after she came," Kat said. "But at least I learned that she is very, very into girls."

She rested her forearm on my chest, while the other hand made its way down to my cock. She traced the outline of it with her fingertips, teasing me with her perfectly manicured nails.

"She likes to suck cock, too," I said.

"Do you like when she's sucked you?" Kat asked between kisses.

"Yeah," I said. "I told you. She doesn't have a gag reflex."

"I saw that in action," Kat said. "It's very impressive."

"So weren't you going to show me something?" I inquired.

"Do you want to see it, daddy?" Kat said, her voice singsong and teasing. She was enjoying the build-up, and so was I. "Do you want to see your wife cum really hard on that guitar player's big dick? I feel like such a basic slut swooning over a musician. But I couldn't help myself."

"Maybe I should double-penetrate you with him sometimes," I said. "Maybe backstage at one of the shows."

Kat closed her eyes and shuddered.

"You can't tease me like that, daddy," she said.

"Who said anything about teasing?" I said. "I think it would be hot. I like when you indulge your fantasies, especially with me."

Kat was tired of waiting now. She slipped her left leg over my right and propped herself up on top of me. She was so wet, she didn't even need to use her hand to guide my cock into her slit. I bottomed out inside her.

"Would you want to be in my pussy or ass, daddy?" she said, closing her eyes and savoring the movement of the first couple strokes.

"Your ass, of course, my love," I said.

"You love owning my ass," she said.

"It's my ass," I said. "I decide who gets it."

"Yes you do, daddy," she said. "But you know if I bet you, you won't turn me down."

She smiled, pushed her hair back out of her face, and kept riding me. I reached up and pinched her nipples hard, causing her to cry out.

"Daddy!" she screamed. "That's so hard!"

"You like it, slut," I said and then spanked her ass equally hard.

"Daddy," she said, her voice husky. "God, this is just what I needed."

She started long, vertical strokes on my cock, taking me as deep inside her as she could, and it triggered a quick orgasm. But she didn't stop.

"You're so fucking hot," I said.

"I'm so fucking horny, daddy," she said. "I wish I at least had a toy to put up my ass right now. I need it. I'm so desperate to feel that full."

"Who's cock would you want to be the second one?" I asked.

"Jake, daddy," she said. "I was just getting started with him. I want it some more."

Suddenly, we were the bedroom equivalent of a twig snap. There was the sound of a glass being set down on a table just inside the door. Our heads snapped immediately toward it. Kat gasped. I gave a surprised laugh. There was Jake, with a sheepish, embarrassed look on his face.

"Sorry, mate," he said. "I was going to grab an Uber back to the hotel when I couldn't find all my clothes, so I thought I'd find a room to crash in and just kind of wandered back here."

"No apologies, dude," I said, my cock flexing inside Kat's pussy.

"Yeah, why would you want to crash?" Kat said, suddenly adapting to the moment.

Her neck and chest were flushed. She bit her lower lip when she spoke. I knew she was fighting with her desire. Jake searched for a response that didn't come.

"How much did you hear, Jake?" Kat asked sweetly.

"Um, a little," he said.

Kat started to slowly move back and forth on my hips again.

"Did you hear me say how badly I wanted something to fill my ass?" she said.

"Yes," he said quietly.

"Do you remember what you said to me earlier, when you were spanking me?" she continued.

"Yes," he reiterated.

"What did you say?" she prodded.

"You've got a perfect ass," he said, his accent thick.

"Daddy?" Kat said, turning to me with an unspoken question.

"Sex, drugs, and rock-and-roll, Kitty Kat," I replied.

"Did you hear that, Jake?" Kat said. "I've got the sex." She bounced on my cock dramatically to drive home the point. "Maybe you could get me some coke for the drugs? And then you could be the rock-and-roll?"

Jake didn't need to answer. His rapidly inflating erection spoke for him.

"There's still some blow on the mirror," Kat said.

My hands went to the top of Kat's hips, where her pubic bones rose to their highest point. I drove my cock more deeply in her, and she gasped. We didn't need to speak to decide our course of action.

Jake presented Kat with the small mirror that had been sitting on the sideboard in the room. She also took the glass straw he extended with it, and I watched her gleefully sniff two more lines before offering it back to the tall Australian. He held the mirror up to me, but I told him, "You first."

Jake helped himself, then passed the mirror back to Kat. I pushed myself up on my elbows, and Kat held the straw and mirror for me. I snorted up two lines, hands free, and my cock got even harder inside her.

"Come on, Jake," Kat urged. "Daddy hardly ever lets someone have my ass. It's his favorite hole, and he's greedy about sharing it."

"Fuck," Jake said.

"Yes, exactly," Kat said with a wicked laugh.

She leaned forward now, and I took the cue. I pushed us down closer to the edge of the bed, far enough to where Kat's ass was almost hanging over the edge. It jutted out, and Jake covered the few steps to take up position behind her. My heart raced, and the new influx of coke hit.

"Do you have any lube?" Jake asked as she approached Kat's ass with his raging hard cock.

"Sweetie, I don't need it," Kat said, moving her hips slowly up and down to show off my penetration in her pussy. "Just take it slow, and my ass will swallow you up."

"Jesus," Jake said under his breath.

"Definitely not the Virgin Mary," I said, and the laughter helped take some of Jake's anxiety away.

Jake grabbed Kat's ass and moved forward. I felt his legs graze my calves.

"There you go, stud," Kat said. "Right there. Just push it in."

Jake moved forward, and as soon as Kat gasped in response to his initial penetration, I felt her pussy get tighter.

"Keep going," Kat encouraged him. "I'm good now. Just put it in my asshole."

He smacked her ass as he let himself penetrate her with his full nine inches.

"Holy fuck!" Kat cried. "That's what I needed. I'm so fucking full! This is amazing!"

"Fuck yeah," I said.

This was unexpected and really hot. We had taken advantage of the moment. I liked seeing Kat get lost like this. I had also loved seeing her defer to me. I wanted that power over her, but I also knew it was a veneer of power. If she wanted someone, she was going to have them. She might not, as in the past, just go do it. She knew I thought it was more fun, a bigger turn on, if we did it together. And that realization had helped her understand that nothing was off limits.

"Fuck me hard, stud," Kat said. "I'm going to cum so hard with that big dick up my ass."

Jake didn't need to be told twice anymore. Any hints of shyness or trepidation disappeared. He started to fuck Kat's ass like as if it was Emily's mouth. He used it like an owner. He dictated the pace of our threesome, and it was impossible not to feel the incredible pressure his size put on my wife. He strained the thin membrane between her anus and vagina, stretching her to levels of pleasure that made Kat delirious.

1...345678