Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found my pace as the rhythm guitar player in this coupling. Jake responded to Kat's continued urging for a rough, fast fuck. She came in a screaming fit within minutes, and it began a multi-orgasmic crescendo that would end her night. Jake had incredible stamina, the coke and his previous climaxes making him little more than a fucking machine. It drove Kat to delirium, and after her fourth orgasm she squirted. The fluid just spread over us because there was such intense pressure driving her down into my pelvis. It made our fucking slippery and difficulty to maintain.

"You're such a dirty slut wife," I growled at her as I felt my own orgasm approaching. I could feel its intensity. All the edging that had been foisted upon me was coming home to roost. "I'm going to fucking fill you with cum."

"Daddy! Please!" she said. "Give it to your slut! You better give me that cum!."

I pushed my hips up high, and Jake seemed to recognize what was happening, so he slowed down and let me buck into her and fill Kat's cunt with my sperm. Sweat covered my body, and as soon as I stopped twitching, Jake restarted his persistent, dominant anal reaming of her.

Kat reached behind her and pulled her to him to kiss him for the first time. She begged him to keep fucking her, and she squirted again. I wondered if the sheets would ever recover. After she came for what must have been the sixth time and squirted for the third.

"Okay, okay, you have to cum," Kat said, her body completely overcome. "You win. Fucking cum in my ass right fucking now."

Jake flashed a determined grin as he doubled down on the ferocity of his anal assault on her. Kat was losing her mind. And I saw a glazed look in her eyes that reminded me just how much she loved being filled and used by a huge cock, and I loved being a part of it. She dropped her right hand to my semi-hard cock and pressed it against her slit. She used the cum leaking out of her cunt to rub it back and forth against her hard, swollen clit.

"Oh my god, daddy!" Kat cried. "That feels so good!"

She came one more time, just as Jake let out a primordial scream and pulled out before he shot his nut inside Kat. His cock pointed up, which caused his modest load to shoot high in the air before it plummeted like a stone onto Kat's stomach. He dribbled out after three spurts and staggered back from the bed, sweat beaded on his bald head and shining on his muscular chest. He gave Kat a satisfied, somewhat surprised smile.

"Fuck me," he said, his accent still thick.

"Jake, holy shit," Kat said, her breathing still heavy, "That huge dick! That was incredible, and I was so not expecting it!."

My hands roamed around her body. They ran over the hard nubs of her nipples. Her own hands played with Jake's cum, which had splattered on her stomach, rubbing it into her skin.

"I have to confess, guys," Jake said. "I've never done it in the butt before."

"Are you kidding?" Kat said.

"Well, you're lucky you got Kat," I said. "She's a pro."

"That was completely unlike anything I've ever done," he said, and I noticed the lust that overtook his eyes when he looked at my wife. "My head is spinning. Thanks a lot, mate."

He gave me a little nod, and I shot him a tired thumbs-up.

"This is what it's about, man," I said. "Embrace the lifestyle!"

"I've gotta tell Emily this shit," he said, a grin creeping across his face.

"I'm surprised you hadn't banged her back door before," I said.

"Nah, mate," he said. "'Exit only,' she calls it."

"I bet John can sweet talk her into it," Kat said. "It's his superpower, getting girls to do anal."

"Good luck with that, mate," Jake said with a laugh. "I'm going to go find her, but, yeah, thanks for this. Fucking awesome."

Kat just laughed and blew a kiss to him before she rolled over and kissed me.

"That was fun, daddy," she said, and she put special emphasis on "fun."

"I haven't seen you cum like that in a long time," I observed.

"It felt incredible," she said. "You were so hard for me."

"You love huge cocks, my little size queen," I said.

"Daddy," Kat said. She paused then added, "I do. I won't lie. I really loved that. Like, a lot. But it wasn't Jake. It was the double penetration. I felt so full. But I also felt so satisfied and safe. So it was Jake's big dick, but I think the more important thing was you being here. It gives me the comfort and freedom to let go and enjoy it."

"You definitely enjoyed it," I said and kissed the top of her head. "And thank you. It's so much better when we can do these things together."

For a few minutes, she laid her head on my chest, and we just listened to each other breathe. Her nipples felt good against my skin. I ran my hands up and down her back, the skin now warm and smooth to the touch.

"I can't stop thinking about how good that felt," Kat whispered. "I want two cocks so badly right now, even if I'm sore."

"Maybe you've found your equivalent to Rita's cum addiction," I said.

When I said that, she perked up. She sat up on her elbows and straddled me. She put her hands on my stomach, holding herself up and teasing my soft cock with her sticky thighs and pussy. Her hands moved up to my chest, then around my shoulders, which brought her face close to mine. She kissed me.

"You know what?" she said. "Now that you say that? I think I have. Seriously."

I smiled at her and kissed her again.

"Maybe we take a shower and get some rest," I said.

At that moment, I truly appreciated that our Hollywood & Vine clubhouse was not even a five-minute walk from home. What an ideal setup this had become.

"That's a great idea," she said.

Kat stood up from the bed and patted over to the bathroom. Her ass was firm and proud. I could still make out, just barely, one of Jake's hand prints on her ass from his spanking. We were one stop into Riley and Henry's tour, and this was the baseline of debauchery we were starting at. I had a feeling it would only get more depraved and fun.

1...345678
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another great chapter!!

Doomphoenix717Doomphoenix7176 months ago

Am I the only one that thinks of John as Tom Ellis' Lucifer when reading these awesome stories?

Jimdog32526Jimdog325266 months ago

Another great chapter! I love this series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, but there’s one thing that keeps nagging me about this group……with all the fluids and squirting……I gotta believe that their furniture looks and smells like something out of a crime scene! 😂

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 Stars of nasty fun and hot chicks.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Traffic Girl Ch. 01 A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.in Novels and Novellas
Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 01 The foursome has created a whole new world.in Novels and Novellas
Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 01 Eight months later, let's rejoin our foursome.in Novels and Novellas
Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 01 A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?in Novels and Novellas
Traffic Girl - Cast of Characters Dramatis Personae for the Traffic Girl Series.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories