All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 04'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice to be having you back! I'm very curious what this unexpected dark turn will be? The party was very much as expected. A guy's party seems very nice for Vegas, but I think it will lead to trouble and how will the wives be okay, furthermore how will John get his kicks when he's with just celebrities? I wonder whether Shelly & Johnny are sustainable...also Nicole trying to get pregnant at an orgy seems incredibly reckless and back to her old ways.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Time to turn Crystal back into a begging cheating dirty coke slut that is used as a cock sleeve by John and other alphas and sent back home with baby batter dripping from her used fuck holes.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 Stars of over the top sexual adventures and fun for all involved and the best porn around. Hot as fuck.

Qwer12Qwer124 months ago

Welcome back and as promised an epic affair was delivered in 5 Star form from Stephens ranch. It was a blast to see the gang all together and doing what we love best having and over the top sexual satisfaction. So many things going on at the same time but that is what happens when you have a lot of fun loving and needy sluts. Love the hints of several dark events to come. Henry and Katie is an interesting pair and holds a lot of promise. And who does not love hot begging California cheerleaders being a Rita’s beck and call. So fucking hot. What a great way to start of 2024 and looking forward to seeing what fun, trouble and Drama our favorite group of playmates get into as the Alpha Males get into them. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another post last time said they think all the hot ladies have a fetish for cum one way or another as much as they take in their three holes and on their bodies this chapter adds to that proof. These ladies appear to live for cum and lots of it none more than sweet Rita.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is debauchery on a whole new level and the naughtiness grows with every blast of cum so damn great of a tale.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is great writing. You have captured a multi scene party with many different and diverse characters and made it seem as if I was participating. Well done and worth the wait.

I was expecting a story about the main characters just taking the time to celebrate each other in an intimate setting. They don’t seem to have very much of that at any time. There is always so many other partners around them, particularly when their new swing club opened. Without taking the time and effort for intimacy their relationships could suffer, especially when so many easier people are available for instant satisfaction. I find the do what you want, when you want hedonism to be in contrast with marriage. This leaves the question of marriage, what’s the point?

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreaking4 months agoAuthor

An excellent point in the comment above. And we will see that intimacy coming up in the next few chapters. There is a big drama bomb coming in Ch. 6.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Coke, cocks, cunts and cum and begging for more. Overflowing ruined holes that are dripping and left gaping this is what makes it great.

Demented917Demented9173 months ago

Surprised no one has died yet…

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would like to see Kat get into some activity, like yoga, a clothing store, a women’s volleyball team, that broadens her life and brings fresh pussy to the family.

It may be time for some incident to happen that leads to better diet and exercise for the whole family. A coke-free few days of vacation would do them all good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES