Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that feels good," Kayla said.

"This will feel even better," I said, discarding the butt plug onto the mattress.

I held the spoon over her slightly gaping asshole and turned it over. The cocaine settled in a pretty little pile on her pink anus, some of the crystals falling into the open darkness inside. I crudely spit on top of the coke, then picked up the butt plug again and shoved it back in place.

"My fucking god," Kayla moaned. "I swear, you have no idea how good this feels. Holy. Fuck."

I rested my right hand on her right ass cheek and gave it a little squeeze.

"I do know exactly how good that feels," I said. "And what'll feel better even still?"

"When you put that big dick in my ass," Kayla said, her voice retaining the deep, seductive tone she had activated.

"That's right," I said.

And I didn't waste my time. I leaned down and gave her pussy a few licks, as I slowly moved the butt plug in and out of her ass.

"I'm so high and numb, baby," Kayla moaned, "you can take me as hard as you want. Just jam it in. Live out that fucking pornstar fantasy you want so badly."

Kayla was a walking fantasy for me. But this wedding reception was just getting started, and I didn't want to miss out on too much. I could have stayed and fucked her until I was dry. That's not what the occasion called for. The occasion called for taking her and using her, to treat her like a vessel for satisfying my own need to cum and nothing else.

So I pulled out the butt plug again and had my cock poised and ready to take its place immediately. I drove into Kayla's anus, and she barely even registered surprise. She was a true professional.

"There you are, big boy," she said. "Take that ass. Make me your whore."

I spanked her, and she yelped enthusiastically, so I spanked her again. I drove in and out of her. I was on my knees, in a position of power behind her, and I reached my right arm around and pulled her up to me. My cock drove deeper as my hand pawed her tits, finding and squeezing her nipples hard. They were fully erect, which meant they jutted out a full inch, and almost juicy in their lusciousness. Her ponytail bounced close to my face, and I pushed her down on the bed again. On my next thrust, I pulled my cock all the way out and spit again into the now-angry gape of her asshole. Then I plunged back in. And out, increasingly pleased with how she gaped.

"You should do more anal scenes," I growled. "Your gape is perfect."

Kayla moaned again before replying, "I haven't done anal on camera in seven years. I like to hold something back that's special in my personal life."

"Okay, that's a pretty good reason," I said, slamming my hips against hers.

"It's a conscious choice," she said. "I think it makes people like me more. I don't just lay it all out on the screen like some of these sluts."

And a thought flashed through my head briefly. She was right. It was also a trait shared by the other Daydream girls - well, except maybe Gloria, who was just an insatiable bimbo. They didn't just blow it up in every scene. They were selective about their activities, and they also each carved out a signature their fans could count on. For example, Kayla was famous for her ability to take a facial. Emily was a creampie enthusiast. Kim loved playing with cum after it got shot on her tits. Ginger was the swallower. That left plenty of room for certain things to be rare and special.

"This feels so fucking good, though," Kayla said. "I wouldn't mind if you were my backdoor man a little more often."

"You don't have to tell me twice," I said, picking up my pace after my brief daydream.

Kayla's ponytail bounced back and forth. She had a hand between her legs, furiously flicking her clit. She was so wet, it made a squishing sound as her fingers flew back and forth. I couldn't resist her ponytail, and I grabbed it. I gave a sharp tug, which made her gasp happily.

"Yes, pull my hair!" she encouraged me.

I coupled my hair-pulling with more spanking, and Kayla climaxed. I was glad. I wanted to get her off. But I knew I couldn't last long. The build-up to the party had been a lot, and there was also no reason to stave off indulging my desires. So I roared that I was going to cum, and I did. As my semen forcefully shot from my cock, I kept up my pattern of long strokes, and it left Kayla's asshole a creamy mess. I wished I had taken a picture of it. Her pink hole was winking repeatedly, covered in large globs of sperm. It was mesmerizing. Then I realized the second part of this tryst. I needed to get Rita.

"That was really satisfying, John," Kayla said, now lying on her stomach turning herself closer to the side of the bed so she could flash me her bright-white smile. Her button nose gave her face adorable features, which contrasted to her otherwise sexpot appearance.

"I'll be right back," I said. "I'll go get your cleanup girl."

"Mmm, that is going to be so hot," she said. "But why don't you let me be your cleanup girl first before you go?"

She licked her lips, and I took a step toward the bed again. Still on her stomach, she sucked my cock easily into her mouth. But she didn't just suck it like she was giving one of her legendary, worshiping blow jobs. She took me into her throat twice, then bathed my cock with her tongue. She used quick, efficient movements. Then she kissed the tip, and I was already coming to life again.

"That's why I do enemas," she said. "Nice, clean ass. Tastes almost as sweet as my pussy."

She laughed and shooed me away to fetch Rita. I took one last glance at her well-used asshole and smiled. This was a perfect start to the wedding reception.

* * *

I didn't know it at the time, but as I plowed Kayla's ass, in the room right next door, Jess had slipped away from the party with Johnny. Their door was locked, too, but she felt none of the sense of urgency to return to the festivities like I did. It had been almost a year since Jess had been alone with Johnny. She wasn't going to rush through it. She had pounced on him almost from the moment that he walked into the ranch house and didn't hide the fact that she wanted him to herself.

The heat that emanated between them had been apparent when I caught a glimpse of them in the kitchen. They weren't indulging their lust, not then. But they couldn't put it off for any serious amount of time. It was a wonder, honestly, that they hadn't simply fucked right there in front of everyone. That was the level of attraction, stoked by their long absence.

"Lock that," Jess told Johnny when they entered the bedroom. "I don't want any interruptions. I'm going to savor this."

She stood up, facing him, with a lustful smile on her face.

"You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this, Jess," Johnny said.

"I doubt you've been thinking about it much," she replied playfully. "You've been too busy winning the Super Bowl. Again."

He hadn't stopped approaching her, and instead of responding to her compliment, he walked into her open arms. She wrapped them around her neck, and they kissed. But only briefly. Then Johnny picked her up and carried her to the bed, his hand happily grabbing a handful of her curvy ass as he did. He put her down, and she sat on the edge, her feet barely touching the floor.

"You know I think about you," Johnny said, bent over with his hands randomly fumbling around her body like a teenager unable to decide which secret piece of flesh to touch first. "You know my favorite time to do it."

"You're so bad, Johnny," Jess said. "Do you really think about me when you're fucking Shelly?"

"All the time," he said, his hands roughly squeezing her tits.

"You know how wet that makes me," she said. "Does she know how badly you wanted to fuck me today?"

"Yes," he said.

"I'm serious, Johnny," Jess said between kisses. "I can't help it if it turns me on, but you have got to be open with your wife about it. You know she doesn't care."

"She really does know, Jess," Johnny said. "And it's not like Shelly isn't going to be having plenty of her own fun the next couple days."

"I hope so," Jess said, covering his mouth again. "The more distracted she is, the more time I can have with you."

Johnny pushed Jess onto her back and climbed on top of her. Her hands immediately grabbed for his cock, which was long and thick and throbbing.

"Don't worry," Johnny said. "Shelly has been dying to meet some of these Hollywood guys you've told us about."

"There is some amazing dick out there," she said, lining up the dick she wanted at her opening as she spoke. "Some really hot girls, too."

"I saw them," Johnny said and stuck out his tongue to tease her.

"Come on, stud," Jess said, "you know what I need."

"Yeah, I do," Johnny said arrogantly and filled Jess's cunt with his cock like it was a plunger. "Fuck I really have been dreaming about this."

His body almost totally covered hers as he pushed inside her and pressed his chest against hers. She moaned from the first stroke, already feeling like she was on the precipice of cumming.

"You just love it because I'm married now," Jess said. "You've always craved putting your dick in a cheating wife."

"Even if it's not cheating," Johnny chuckled. "But you're the same way, babe. You wanted my cock so bad as soon as I married Shelly."

"You know, there's really no reason we should just swap sometime," Jess said. "Oh, fuck! Yes, right there. Give me those deep strokes. Yeah, we should swap. Wouldn't you like to see Shelly taking John's cock right next to us? You wouldn't have to feel guilty at all about your feelings for me."

"I don't feel guilty now," he said. "But you might be right. It could be hot."

Jess was going to say something, but her need for and love of Johnny's cock overwhelmed her. She came hard, like she was having a seizure, and wrapped her legs around Johnny's back, urging him to keep fucking her. He refused to stop, and she came again.

"My god, you just fucking own my body right now," Jess said, her breathing heavy.

"It would be fun," Johnny agreed, ignoring her. "Swapping, I mean. I think it would be hot to see Shelly take a big cock."

"I don't want to think about anyone else right now," Jess said. "I just want to enjoy being with you."

"You're the one who brought it up," Johnny said.

"I know, I know," Jess said, kissing him three times in a row quickly. "I shouldn't have. I should just lie back and let you pound this married cunt."

"Now you're talking," Johnny said.

He nearly smothered her again, wrapping his arms around her. In a smooth motion, he rolled himself over, pulling Jess with him, and it ended up with Jess on top of him.

"Do you feel how wet you've got me?" Jess said, rising up and working her hips with true expertise on his shaft.

"You're dripping down my balls," Johnny said.

He grabbed her ass and bounced her up and down. He thrust up his hips to get deeper inside her. Jess's eyes rolled back.

"You're so deep," she said, as if in a trance.

"You're going to soak these sheets," he said.

"I swear to god you might make me squirt," Jess said, utterly detached from anything except feeling the cock inside her.

"You're not a squirter," Johnny said.

"I ... uh ... I ... you're ... fuck, Johnny! Baby!" Jess cried.

Maybe she hadn't been a squirter, but at that moment she became one.

"Oh my god!" she screamed, cumming a third time just as an arcing geyser of fluid shot from her pussy and landed in the center of Johnny's chest.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "You did it! You're fucking squirting!"

"Don't stop! Don't stop, motherfucker!" she shouted, her voice shrill and sharp.

Johnny turned into an animal. He thrust even harder. His fingers dug into Jess's round ass, then smacked them hard. His cock somehow got even more hard, and he started to push it in and out directly along her clit and pressing it deep into her g-spot. Jess couldn't form coherent words anymore, and when Johnny slipped two fingers up her ass, she squirted again, even harder than the first time.

"Oh, Johnny! Johnny! Fuck! What are you doing to me?" Jess moaned. "Stop, stop! My clit is too sensitive! Fuck! Hold on! Hold on!"

She had somehow regained her wits and pushed her hands down against Johnny's muscular stomach, the abs flexing powerfully. She pushed hard enough that it forced her hips to slide up, and their bodies were so slippery now, his angry, pulsating cock popped out of her.

"Fuck!" Johnny said. "Get back on my cock, slut!"

"Baby, baby, hang on," Jess said, her breathing finally calming down a touch.

She took his cock in her right hand and pressed her left against the bed, giving her leverage to raise her thighs again. She guided him toward her hole, but she only swirled the fat head of his cock against the swollen pink lips of her pussy. Then she leaned forward and placed his manhood against her anus. Before Johnny realized what was going on, she sat back, swallowing all nine inches up her asshole as easily as her pussy had taken it.

"Oh, you naughty slut," Johnny said. "You knew I missed being in your butt."

"You know me, honey," Jess said, grinning now, her nostrils still flaring. "I'm always going to be your bad little anal slut."

"Shelly loves anal now, you know," he said.

"I know, stud," Jess said. "You do realize it was my husband that trained her? So she learned from the best."

"You're so bad," he said. "I know you put him up to it."

"I did," Jess said. "I wanted Shelly to be a great whore."

"Well, she is," Johnny said.

"Is?" Jess said. "I thought she retired."

"Was, you're right," Johnny said with a chuckle. "Jesus, Jess, I'm not going to last long in your ass."

"Good," she said. "Shoot that load in me, and let's go again. I want you to cum in my ass, then my pussy, and then my mouth. Then I might consider letting you leave."

"Fuck, I love you," Johnny said.

"I know," Jess said. "But you can't say that. You know you only mean it when I'm being a filthy slut for you."

Johnny didn't respond. He just put one of his large hands around Jess's neck and squeezed it tightly. She gasped. They both humped fast, and Jess had a wheezing, gasping anal orgasm just before Johnny unloaded a flood of cum into her bowels. As he shot his wad, Johnny pulled Jess to him, kissing her greedily.

"Fuck, oh fuck," he said, his words as ragged as his breath. "I really needed that."

"Me, too," Jess said, kissing him again. "There is something magic that just sparks when we fuck, Johnny."

"I know," he said, brushing her cornsilk hair behind her hair.

"I'm going to shit cum for a week," Jess said. "Jesus, I swear to god, I thought you had stuck a fire hose up my ass. That was a lot."

"Do you want to shower up really quick?" Johnny asked.

Jess shook her head, kissing his cheek and down his neck. She stopped near his ear and whispered instead.

"I want you to fuck my mouth," she said. "And when you get hard, you can stretch out my cunt again. I told you. I'm not going to unlock that door until you give me three rounds."

Johnny looked at her with real feeling.

"Fuck, I really did miss this," he said.

"I know, champ," Jess said and smiled at him.

"But I think you're right," he admitted.

"About what?" Jess asked.

"We should do this with John and Shelly here sometime," he said. "I'd love to have them watch how hot we are together."

"I'd really like that," Jess said. "I kind of feel guilty losing control with you like I do without John here."

"Don't feel bad," Johnny said. "I think our spouses know pretty damn well what it's like."

"Be careful what you wish for, though," Jess said. "John and Shelly might be pretty hot together, too."

"That would make it even more fun," Johnny said.

Jess ran her hand over the quarterback's sticky shaft. It responded to her touch.

"Okay, stud," she said. "Let's start the second quarter."

"I thought you said three rounds," he pointed out.

"I changed my mind," Jess said and kissed him again.

* * *

When I returned to the main living area of the ranch house, it was hard to make my way toward the kitchen, where I spotted Rita in the distance. So many people stopped me for congratulations and well wishes, it was tough to fight through the crowd but not be rude. After all, I genuinely appreciated that everyone had taken the time and trouble to join us for the reception. At the same time, I was desperate to get Rita into the room with Kayla. I was incredibly turned on by the idea of her sucking my cum out of the pornstar's ass.

It took almost fifteen minutes, but I finally found myself at Rita's side. She kissed me hello, but then turned away from me.

"Just a second, my love," she said.

Behind her, Stephanie and London stood, waiting obediently.

"So let's just be clear," Rita addressed them. "You understand what you need to do?"

"Yes, goddess," London said.

"Yes, goddess," Stephanie smiled.

"You need to ask every single male here," Rita said. "And if they say yes? You have to do what it takes to get what I need. Are we clear?"

The two girls beamed back at her and answered, "Yes, goddess," again in unison.

They bounced away into the crowd, but only after each of them picked up an empty red wine glass from the bar.

"What was that?" I asked.

"That was me putting my fantasy into motion," Rita said.

She pressed her naked body against me, and I couldn't help but cup her tits. I bent down and sucked her nipples lightly.

"And what is it?" I asked.

"I wanted to test Steph and Londy," she explained. "I want to see if they can follow instructions. I want to see if they can be the proxies for the things I might want to do but won't because I prefer to be faithful to you."

"You know I do really love that about you, right?" I said seriously.

"I know, John," she said and kissed me. "It's so important to me. But I also want them to help feed my ... urges."

"You mean your addiction," I said, guessing what Rita had her two pets up to now.

Rita laughed.

"Okay, maybe so," she said. "I've sent them to go ask every man here if they would like to cum. And if they say yes, they have to make them cum however they want, but the rule is that they need to collect each load. When they've approached everyone? They have to bring me back all of it."

"What a naughty little cumslut you are, Rita," I said.

"Well, you should know, mister, that I told them whoever gets the most cum," she said, "gets to fuck you as her prize."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Well, now that's something we can all get behind," I said with a laugh.

"You hope it's Steph, don't you?" Rita said, eyes glittering.

"I do," I said. "I won't lie."

"Did you have fun with Kayla?" Rita said, changing the subject. "I thought you'd be gone longer."

"Plenty of fun," I said. "And that's actually why I was coming to find you. I left something for you inside her."

"Baby, really?" she said and kissed my neck. "Did you come get me to clean her up?"

"I did," I said.

"Where is she?" Rita asked.

"Upstairs," I said. "You can't miss her. She's laying on the bed, making sure nothing leaks out."

"God, John, I love you," Rita said and kissed me again. "Your cum will always be my favorite. Thank you for giving it to me."

"I love you, too," I said.

Rita took a couple steps toward the stairs, but I called to her. She turned and looked at me expectantly.

"She's laying on her stomach," I said with a grin.

I saw her process the words for a half-second, then she smiled back at me. She didn't respond. She only licked her lips.

* * *

Jess and I weren't the only ones who had hit the ground running at our wedding reception, fueled by desires that couldn't be controlled. Jess couldn't resist Johnny. I couldn't resist Kayla. And both those partners were extremely aggressive toward us. They had come on the premises with intent. But they weren't the only ones. There was also a simmering attraction that hadn't yet been fully explored, and the party at Stephen's ranch provided the perfect venue for it to culminate in a crackling explosion of sexual fireworks.

123456...8