Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I have an idea," Rita said.

But before she could show us what that idea was, our little group was interrupted by Stephen and Francesca. More precisely, Francesca crashed into the girls exuberantly. I had met her a half-dozen times or so, and I had never seen her anything but cool, calm, and collected. Tonight, she was, well, like the rest of us. Her eyes were wild and wired, and she had shed her usual reserved, calculating demeanor. She veritably flung herself against Kat, embracing her in a hug with emotion none of us had ever seen from our limited interactions with Francesca before.

"Kat, Kat, Kat," she said, embracing her shorter counterpart tightly. "I want to pick your ... brain about some things."

"What's going on?" Kat asked, a smile crawling across her lips.

"I'm working on a project," Francesca said. "Come on, do a line with me. Jess, join us. I'm trying to learn everything from Stephen's past lovers and playmates. Would you two be up to showing me some of your tricks?"

"Just with you?" Kat said, glancing at Jess.

"Just the three of us," Franscesca said, her words coming out fast, almost smooshed together, but retaining a sense of elegance regardless.

"Sure," Jess said, her eyes sparkling. "If we're not running off."

She glanced at Rita, Katie, and me.

"I was just going to find my pets," Rita said. "We're probably okay."

"Come on," Francesca urged. "Let's play. I want to know all the ways you found to pleasure Stephen."

Kat laughed and said, "I was a butt slut, but I'll tell you whatever you want to know."

Francesca put her arms around both girls and ushered them toward the nearest coke station. Kat flashed a look at me that was a combination of embarrassment, curiosity, and excitement. I smiled at her. Before I could say anything, however, Rita was tugging on my arm.

"Let's go get my pets," she said. "I want to see how well they followed instructions."

"And what were your instructions?" I asked.

"I bet you can guess," Rita said playfully.

She led us toward the patio doors again, and Katie peeled off to talk to Riley and Emily as we continued forward. Just outside, Crystal bounced up to us.

"Where ya going, John?" she asked, popping gum and smiling so broadly her dimples looked even deeper than normal.

"Rita wanted to show me something," I said.

"I can bet what she wants to show you," she said, licking her lips. "Can I come?"

"I'm checking on my pets," Rita interjected. "Do you want to keep John company? I think he would love that."

"I would love that," Crystal said. "He hasn't been taking me up on my free-use offer as much as he should."

"You know, John, she's right," Rita said, her voice half-heartedly scolding. "You need to put the 'use' in 'free use' more often."

Crystal handed me a glass of Champagne and threaded the fingers on her free hand through mine. She guided my hand over her ass, taut and tan and athletic, and let me walk behind the hypnotic swaying of Rita's backside. I took a long drink of the effervescent wine, and my mind started to drift. I entered a period where I felt like I was floating along from debauched vignette to debauched vignette.

It started in one of the lake bungalows. As Rita led us inside, I heard the loud, distinct sound of sniffing. It came twice, back-to-back. Greedy. Determined. Just past the front door at the dining table sat London, smiling dreamily and rubbing her nose. Next to her at a right angle was Stephanie, bent over, her natural tits dangling majestically, and she confidently and aggressively vacuumed up a thick line of cocaine.

"How did we do, my sweet little kittens?" Rita said boldly, interrupting them.

London grinned while Stephanie rubbed her nose. She pointed to a large-bowled wine glass sitting between the two of them on the table. It was more than half full of milky fluid.

"Will this please you, mistress?" London said, her eyes dancing.

"That might be the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life," Rita said, licking her lips. "I swear my pussy just gushed a little bit."

Rita turned around and pushed her tits against my chest. She kissed me deeply.

"I want your dick inside me while I drink that," she said, her voice sultry yet plaintive. "Then I want your load. My love's load always comes last. The perfect finish."

"Of course, darling," I said, kissing her back.

The logistics fell into place easily because Rita took charge. She knew exactly what she wanted. We moved to the sofa. I sat on the middle cushion, and Rita guided herself onto my lap. She moved her hips with incredible discipline and skill, teasing my cock against her slick pussy as she positioned the others. Stephanie sat on my right, while London took up to the left. Crystal happily and eagerly got on her knees between my legs and Rita's, shooting me a look so stoked with desire, I knew I was in for a treat. My cock hardened, and it pushed against the wet folds of Rita's vaginal opening. She leaned forward, picking up the wine glass full of cum. When she sat back, she accepted my cock fully inside her. Her pussy was wet and velvety, like the most comforting shelter you could have ever imagined.

"Suck my tits," she ordered Stephanie and London.

They obeyed, and she gasped before raising the glass to her lips for a first taste. She took a healthy swallow, and I felt a gush of fluid come from her pussy moments later. There was no truer indication of what a cum addict Rita was.

"You kittens did such a good job," Rita said, giving a satisfied sigh. "Whose dicks did you like the best?"

"Ryan," London said. "Easily. He's gorgeous, and his dick is even more gorgeous than he is."

"You did more than jerk him off, didn't you?" Rita said acerbically.

"Maybe," London said.

"You knew the rules, Londy," Rita said. "But I don't blame you if you did a line off it. I can barely resist that myself."

"I did a line," she said. "And sucked him a little."

"No impulse control," Rita said dismissively, then took another drink of sperm.

"I'm sorry," London said meekly.

"Steph, did you show control?" Rita asked.

"Yes, mistress," Stephanie said. "Hand jobs only."

"Good girl," Rita said. "Who was your favorite?"

"This is a little cliche and embarrassing, maybe," Stephanie said shyly. "But Jeff Stone. He has been the guy I think about when I get off since my divorce. It was incredible to, you know, see it. Touch it."

Rita had worked her way halfway through the glass, and her pussy squelched lewdly as she slowly fucked me. I could see the slick pool of her arousal gather at the base of my cock. Rita's movements had pushed me closer to the edge of the cushion, which gave Crystal more access. She was using her tongue to play with Rita's pussy, my balls, and occasionally rim me lightly.

I was lost in the pleasure of the moment, the tight wetness of Rita's cunt and the added bonus of Crystal's enthusiastic tongue pushing me closer to the brink. But I felt London move closer to me. She took her mouth off Rita's nipple and kissed my ear.

"I need to talk to you," she whispered, her breath hot on my skin.

"Later," I whispered back, trying to hold my concentration on the slurpy greed of Rita's hole.

She kissed me hard on the lips, her mouth tasting bitter from the cocaine, and then returned to suck on Rita's tits. Stephanie never looked up. She worshiped Rita with devout attention. I focused on how good it felt to be inside my wife. She kept up a deliberate pace of strokes, alternating between several long, slow thrusts and another sip from the glass. Her pussy lips gripped my shaft, straining as if craving to hang on with each upward movement. Rita was beside herself with pleasure, feeding all her deepest desires at once. I could feel it building in her. Her pussy got wetter, and the juices flowed ever-more freely. She was going to squirt. I could feel it. And, a moment later, she proved me right. She had just knocked back the last of the cum from the wine glass and bucked her hips like mad, just as a jet of clear fluid arced from her cunt and splattered all over Crystal, who was still below us. It covered the blonde's pierced nipples and covered her dimpled grin. Rita squirted again as she used her tongue and fingers to clean as much thick sperm from the inside of the glass. Then again as she set it down on the coffee table. She ground her hips into me deeply, with great need, and arched her back toward me. I cupped her tits, which had been pulled too far from the mouths of Stephanie and London.

Her two pets started kissing my neck. Crystal, fresh off her shower of squirt, tongued my balls and gripped the base of my shaft firmly. Rita started bouncing straight up and down, barely keeping her pussy on my cock at all when she pulled up. All four girls were on an unspoken mission to get me off, to give Rita the final salvo of cum - the one she craved the most. She sensed it, too.

"Fuck, baby," Rita panted, "give me what I want. I'll drink any cum in the whole fucking world to satisfy my craving, but I only want your sperm in my pussy. Come on, baby, please. Please fill my honey pot!"

I grabbed Rita by her waist and thrust my hips up forcefully. It didn't take more than a handful of strokes to ejaculate ropes of cum into her waiting insides. She felt the warm burst inside her and swished her hips back and forth, savoring it, moaning with happiness, and thanking me with a voice husky from paint-peeling orgasms.

But Rita wasn't done. When my cock finished pulsing inside her, she popped up like she was shot out of a cannon. She stepped across to the other side of the empty, glass-topped coffee table. She lifted one leg onto the tabletop, leaving the other on the floor, and crouched down. Stephanie and London sat, mesmerized, watching the creampie flow out of her.

Crystal saw her opening. Her neck and cleavage glistening with Rita's copious juices, lips looking even more bee-stung than usual from her persistent oral assault on me, messy hair, and a look of pure cocaine-fueled lust in her eyes, she put a hand on each of my thighs and stood up. It put me at eye level with her hard stomach, tan-yet-soft, belly piercing dangling. It was new jewelry. A real diamond. A large one. I leaned forward and kissed it, my hands finding their way to her ass cheeks, which were firmer than I remembered.

"Perfect stomach," I said quietly, giving her the compliment that stroked her ego the absolute most.

"I really, really need you to want me," Crystal said softly.

I glanced around her torso and saw Rita licking up my creampie off the coffee table. She wasn't doing it for me. She was doing it for her own pleasure. She wouldn't waste a drop. She was a cumslut of a magnitude I could have never dreamed would exist. But she also did it for Stephanie and London, who watched her every move with jealousy and lust.

Rita always knew how to read a room. She had an innate sense of every situation she was in. She was a mistress of ceremonies. She was perceptive. But she was also expanding on her power as the straw that stirred the drink. She made brief eye contact with me as I looked around Crystal, and her facial expression told me that she knew exactly what Crystal wanted. She stood up again.

"I think it's time Steph and Londy came to the bedroom to clean me up," she announced. "Crystal, do you think you can keep John busy until I'm ready for him?"

"Busy? Oh my god, of course!" Crystal said, her legs quivering with excitement.

"Come here, kittens," Rita instructed. "To the cocaine pile!"

As she spoke, she looked at me. Her eyes danced with happiness, with power. Stephanie and London bounced off the couch back toward the coke at the dining table. Crystal had straddled my thighs and pressed her tight, soft, and wet pubic mound against my slip, semi-soft cock. She leaned forward, her tits dangling invitingly, and kissed my ear.

"Use me like a slut," she whispered. "Treat me like a whore. Be sweet and make love to me. I don't care. You just need to do it. Whatever you want. I don't know how many times I have to tell you."

"It turns you on that much, huh?" I said.

"It turns Jason on even more," Crystal said, kissing me on the lips. She tasted like Rita.

Behind us, the familiar sniffing sounds of cocaine bliss filled the room. I heard Rita gasp as she got her latest fix.

"Does it really?" I asked Crystal.

She pushed her tits in my face and said, "Yeah. It really does. His dick gets harder if he knows I'm coming home to him fucked by someone else. But he gets really, really hard if I've just gotten fucked by you."

"I don't know if I should feel guilty, but either way it's really fucking hot," I admitted.

"Don't feel guilty," she said, continuing to swirl her drooling cunt on my cock and kissing my neck between sentences. "Don't ever feel guilty about making me so satisfied. Or making our sex life so awesome."

I sucked a nipple into my mouth briefly, feeling the metallic bars that pierced them. My tongue swirled around the hard flesh, and my hands danced across her ass, exploring just how far her arousal had dripped into the vicinity of her ass.

"So you're liking California, huh?" I said.

"It's okay," Crystal said with a little sigh.

"Only okay?" I asked, surprised.

"I told you," she said sweetly, "that the thing I'm missing is being used by you."

I felt a genuine pang of guilt, which was made more tangible by the stunning body rubbing against me. Crystal deserved the attention.

"Well, you've definitely been working out," I said, kissing her stomach as she arched her back and showed off her upright tits.

"I'm going to the gym for like three hours a day," she said. "I've got to find some way to fill the time. I'm not escorting anymore. I don't really feel like going out and finding randoms to fuck me. The swinging is working out so well, but I need more. I'm hoping the club will help with that."

"Well, I promise I'll help with it, too," I said sincerely. "A lot more."

"I really want it," she said. "Bianka does, too. There's only so much we can have together. I need dick. Real dick."

"Let me give some to you," I said.

"I need you harder," Crystal said. "Would it help if you watched me do a couple lines?"

"That always helps," I said.

Rita had taken Stephanie and London into the bedroom and closed the door. Crystal got up and glided over to the dining table, which still had six lines and a pile of coke on it. Her body was lithe and tan, and I mentally kicked myself again for neglecting such a fine specimen. It was unlike me, and I needed to do better. Crystal bent over at the waist, her pussy and ass on display for me as I followed her to the table and watched her snort two lines of coke.

"You like a dirty coke slut, don't you, John?" she said, wiping her nose.

"I love them," I said.

She smiled and snorted two more lines. Her eyes were feverish, a mixture of being high and wired with desire. My cock stirred. It was a glorious, involuntary reaction to the scene playing out in front of me. And it triggered a memory. Ages ago, when Crystal had just decided to leave her husband, we let her live in our guest house in Houston. She had been working for Jess as an Infinity escort, and making the break with her former church-going lifestyle flipped a switch in her that sent her wild side into overdrive. One night, Jess and I had gone over to the guest house to check in on her, only to find her in the throes of passion with Jamie, who at the time was still Houston's backup quarterback. Crystal was bent over the kitchen counter, blowing lines of coke, while Jamie gave her a relentless, rough fuck with his huge cock.

Seeing Crystal in a similar position sent that erotic memory shooting through my mind. My cock throbbed. I wanted to recreate that scene with her, right there and then. She never knew Jess and I were watching her get tossed around like a coked up fuck doll.

Crystal looked over at me and smiled. Her thick hair was wild, and she ran a hand through it. Her dimples lit up her face. I stepped toward her and put my arms around her slim waist, her warm, soft skin feeling good. I leaned in and kissed her ear, nibbling her ear lobe, and whispered to her.

"Remember when you first moved in with us?" I said.

"Yes," Crystal said quietly.

"One night, Jess and I were going to check on you," I continued, kissing down her neck and back up again. "And we saw you bent over the counter with Jamie fucking the shit out of you."

"Fuck," she replied. "I sort of remember that. Jamie fucked me like that a bunch of times. I was so messed up, like getting with three or four guys a day. Appointments and then after."

"You were doing lines while he railed you," I said, my hands now probing between her ass cheeks and wandering down between her thigh gap.

"I remember that time," she said. "He fucked me all night long. We must have gone through two eight balls. I swear he put like ten loads in my holes."

"I know," I said. "I came inside Jess while we watched you."

"That's so hot," Crystal said, now pushing her lips against mine.

"I'm going to fuck you just like that," I said. "Right now."

"Thank god," she said and exhaled deeply. "It's just what I need."

I spun Crystal around, and she took the hint. She put her right foot on the seat of a chair and leaned forward, placing her hands flat on the table. My cock slid in with remarkable ease. The angle was perfect, and Crystal's greedy cunt drooled down my shaft from the instant I entered her. She was eager and egged me on, first by stoking one of my favorite ways to heighten sex by fondling my balls while I rutted her. Then she stroked my ego by talking dirty. She had a sole purpose - she wanted me to cum inside her. As quickly as possible. Few things had the ability to turn me on like an insatiable, cock-hungry slut begging me to fill her cunt.

"I love my man, but I'll do anything you want, John," Crystal began. "You like a cheating slut, don't you? Just tell me what I have to do to get your dick. I'll always do it, baby."

"You're right," I growled, "cheating sex is the best."

"Especially when I'm cheating on your best friend," she said, her voice high-pitched and ragged.

"I love cucking my best friend," I said, playing along.

"Cum in me so I can make him clean up your load," she said. "He can hardly get off unless I'm already messy and used."

"You just like being a whore," I said, feeling my body hurtling toward the precipice of pleasure without control.

"I'm not a whore anymore, sweetie," Crystal said. "I'm a slut. A huge slut. I only fuck for free."

She flipped her hair around and grinned at me.

"It's fun this way, isn't it?" she said.

"I love it," I said. "I'm close already."

"Oh, baby," she said, her voice hoarse with pleasure, "I love that you can't control yourself for me. I also love that your dick is bigger than Jason's. You know a huge slut needs big dicks."

"I'm going to cum," I panted.

"Put it deep in me," she exhorted. "Make him really work to eat it out of me."

"Oh, fuck," I said, and my hips jerked involuntarily. It was time.

"You really need to fuck me in front of him sometime," Crystal said, making one final push to get me off harder. "Let him see how hard you make me cum before he cleans me up."

My load was barely discernible to me, but Crystal was ecstatic. She hopped off the chair and kissed me, running her thumb over the tip of my cock to squeeze out and gather the last droplets of precious cum. She raised the finger to her mouth and licked it clean.

"Thanks, babe," she said. "I'm going to find Jason."

And, like that, she was gone.

* * *

After my encounter with Crystal, the night took a sharp turn. It was rapidly approaching eleven o'clock, and ahead of our wedding reception, the girls and I had made an agreement. We called it the Cinderella compromise: at midnight each night of the party, we would all retreat into our cottage to catch up and reconnect. It was an inevitable and important part of the event that we would drift into various situations with our friends, but we agreed it was a core need to retreat back into our small group at the end of the day.

1...345678